REC: Mary Church

XL

Apr 12, 2002, 5:54:33 PM4/12/02
<hmm... I sent this last night but it never went through. Weirdness.>

I'm absolutely swamped with personal stuff right now and problems w/ as8
stuff, but I wanted to take time out to rec this story.

It's that perfect fairy tale x-fic that everyone secretly loves. That, and
no squickage whatsoever, which is why I dislike most anachronistic fics. :)

No Fox in stocks, Scully isn't <insert sexual/mental/physical torture here>,
it's just a lovely character piece wrapped in a simple, well-told tale.

Go. Read it. You'll thank yourself for doing it.

XL, who has spent 8 of the last 24 hours on as8 stuff!!!! and really needs
to go to sleep before he goes postal, or does something /really/ frightening
like talk to himself or refer to himself in the third person. Again.
--
http://surfacing.com/xl/
xoch...@surfacing.com

Denise

Apr 12, 2002, 7:46:51 PM4/12/02
Wow, thank you muchly!!! <beams>

Denise, author of said story who also refers to herself in the third peron
on occasion.... ;)

"XL" <xoch...@surfacing.com> wrote in message