Current & *Potential* Scullyfic mailing list members

Shari

Jun 4, 2002, 1:24:06 PM6/4/02
The "professional" service that we had employed to host the Scullyfic
discussion list abandoned their clients, disconnected their phones,
and apparently went out of business without giving us any warning of
what was to come. The list administrators of Scullyfic had to scramble
to find a new host and cobble together a member list from several
different sources in order to keep the list afloat.

Thanks to the encouragement of the list members, the hard work of the
list adminstrators and other volunteers, and the generosity of a man
named Walter, we've found a new home. We've also changed the list's
name to Enigmatic Muse (E-Muse) to reflect our Scullycentric heritage
and to give ourselves room to evolve into a more general discussion
group (with special XF projects and topics, of course) now that the
show is over.

If you are a member of Scullyfic and have not been contacted about
joining the new list, or if you are 18 years old or older and would
like to join one of the most dynamic, entertaining, and well-behaved
lists out there, send an email to the list administrators at
e-muse-...@lists.squidge.org .

Our sincere thanks to the Haven administrators for allowing us to get
the word out when we lost touch with our membership.

The Alpha Emus --

Jill Selby, Shari, DashaK, Jean Robinson, Opus, QofMush, & Shannono