Leland=Bob?????????

Robert Bennetts

May 24, 1991, 6:11:46 AM5/24/91

Help me....

Last Tuesday down here in Australia, we got the episode where Leland Palmer is turning into (flashing back and forth to) Bob, the killer.
I don't believe that Leland killed Laura, althought he did kill Maddy, so all you American friends, please oh please can someone tell me what really happened, so I can be a know it all and impress all my friends (no not really, I am just very confused).
Please could someone help me out with this one, and tell me any other juicey bits of story that wouldn't spoil it too much.

Thanks in advance from your Australian counterparts...

Ross Bennetts...
rben...@loki.une.oz.au

David Cook

May 25, 1991, 4:06:51 AM5/25/91
In article <15...@loki.une.oz.au> rben...@loki.une.oz.au (Robert Bennetts) writes:
> Help me....
>
> Last Tuesday down here in Australia, we got the episode where Leland Palmer is turning into (flashing back and forth to) Bob, the killer.

Hi fellow TP fans,
I too saw that episode last week. I have noticed, in reading this group,
that people keep referring to episode numbers. I have never noticed
these numbers either on the program or in local TV guides. If someone
could e-mail the number of that episode, I would be grateful.
(then I can figure out how many more Tuesday nights I spend watching
Twin Peaks - I haven't missed an episode so far :-)

David T Cook e-mail: dc...@spam.adelaide.edu.au
Programmer - SPAM LMG Depts of Applied & Pure maths, and Statistics
University of Adelaide

"Life is problems. Living is solving problems" - R. Feist.

Brian Wood

May 25, 1991, 4:15:57 PM5/25/91
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Suffer! We have!