Flipper mike

Reasoned Insanity

Apr 6, 2006, 3:50:38 PM4/6/06
People who respond to flipper mike are dumbasses.

±© Flipper Mike ®³

Apr 6, 2006, 10:53:28 PM4/6/06
Flipper Mike wrote:

Are you purposely ignorant or just stupid? That was a reply to Reasoned
Insanity, Eva, Dillon, and spike1 who have offered NOTHING but insults
with no substance to this mostly limey group. Dummy!

limey spike and Eva
| spi...@freenet.co.uk |

|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| "The day Microsoft makes something that
doesn't |
| in | suck is probably the day they start making
|
| Computer science | vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge

---

spike1 do you use a pocket protector? Dillon do you use rubbers? Eva do
you know what rubbers are? Reasoned Insanity do you even know what day
it is, dummy?

Reasoned Insanity

Apr 7, 2006, 8:48:16 AM4/7/06
The only problem with those accusations mike is that you cannot back them up
with facts. On the other end of the spectrum though, it can be varified and
proved that you are indeed the one offering nothing but insults and nothing
of substance.

Quotations by flipper mike:

Hey Magda! Still have that rash around your pubic area? FM...

I enjoyed Dr. Suess's "Cat in the hat" much more than the limeys latest
fuck-up Dr. Who! FM...

In an attempt to thwart the spread of bird flu,
George W. Bush has bombed the Canary Islands.

Re: Dillon Pyron & David Chapman

Do these two jerkoffs have the same mother? They are a good example why
abortion was legalized here in the USA. lol FM...

"惟 Flipper Mike 拿" <e...@EZeva.org> wrote in message

"±© Flipper Mike ®³"

Apr 7, 2006, 10:39:40 AM4/7/06
Reasoned Insanity wrote:

Yeah, I know! Ain't it great!!!FM...
I love the thing about Dillon, I don't think he ever saw a rubber.

"±© Flipper Mike ®³"

Apr 7, 2006, 10:48:03 AM4/7/06

Oh! & I almost forgot. You are a asshole! Thank You, FM...

Benedict Arnold

Apr 7, 2006, 2:21:40 PM4/7/06
.

> Oh! & I almost forgot. You are a asshole! Thank You, FM...

And that comes from the biggest asshole of all. To many burgers fatman.

"±© Flipper Mike ®³"

Apr 7, 2006, 4:22:01 PM4/7/06
Benedict Arnald,
wow what a inspiration, defiantly someone to look up to. Yes Benny, you
earned my usenet jerkoff of the day, maybe the whole week if it wasn't
for Reasoned Insanity who might get it for the month! lol FM...

Benedict Arnold

Apr 7, 2006, 6:56:23 PM4/7/06

""惟 Flipper Mike 拿"" <E...@EZeva.org> wrote in message

Jerkoff....enough about your lovelife, you cant even see you penis over your
gut.

Anthony Davis

Apr 7, 2006, 7:20:00 PM4/7/06

"Reasoned Insanity" <mintc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> People who respond to flipper mike are dumbasses.

AMEN!!! I thought the same thing when he made the smart ass remark towards
the picture of Ben Browder when he was in college that I posted on here. I
thought he was an a-hole then but I just didn't have the guts to say such a
thing!

"±© Flipper Mike ®³"

Apr 8, 2006, 12:09:12 PM4/8/06
Anthony Davis wrote:

Pussy!

"±© Flipper Mike ®³"

Apr 8, 2006, 12:11:21 PM4/8/06
Benedict Arnold wrote:

For your information Mr. Benedict Arnold, a quarterback is NOT a refund!

Anthony Davis

Apr 9, 2006, 5:44:12 PM4/9/06

"Reasoned Insanity" <mintc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> People who respond to flipper mike are dumbasses.

Teal'c would say: "Fighting with a man that is just words is just
stupidity."

spi...@freenet.co.uk

Apr 9, 2006, 6:13:20 PM4/9/06
Anthony Davis <Liste...@earthlink.net> did eloquently scribble:
I prefer "I refuse to engage in a battle or wits with one who is unarmed"
| spi...@freenet.co.uk |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
| in |good to you so far... |
Message has been deleted

Eva

Apr 9, 2006, 7:03:38 PM4/9/06
<spi...@freenet.co.uk> wrote in message

<snip>

> I prefer "I refuse to engage in a battle or wits with one who is unarmed"

LOL, I like that. Unfortunately, your sharp wit will be completely lost on
its target...

Eva
--
Join the Stargate SG-1 SETI@home Team
http://setiweb.ssl.berkeley.edu/team_display.php?teamid=30516

"Ceremonies have killed religions for they provide the masked comforts to
delusionals..."

spi...@freenet.co.uk

Apr 9, 2006, 7:14:15 PM4/9/06
Ponder <cjspam...@yahoo.co.uk> did eloquently scribble:

> Hiya spi...@freenet.co.uk.

> In <news:l2dog3-...@ridcully.fsnet.co.uk> you wrote:
>
>> I prefer "I refuse to engage in a battle or wits with one who is unarmed"
>
> Do you lurk in 24hoursupport.helpdesk by any chance? ;)
>
> I've long since learned to ignore FM in his many guises. The guy's just
> too repetitive to be funny.

Not that he was funny to begin with of course.
I've only seen flipper mike in other people's replies for the past year or
so.
| spi...@freenet.co.uk | Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a |

spi...@freenet.co.uk

Apr 9, 2006, 7:24:43 PM4/9/06
Eva <eva1rem...@ukonline.co.uk> did eloquently scribble:

> <spi...@freenet.co.uk> wrote in message
>
> <snip>
>
>> I prefer "I refuse to engage in a battle or wits with one who is unarmed"
>
> LOL, I like that. Unfortunately, your sharp wit will be completely lost on
> its target...

/me looks around shiftily like lord percy in blackadder...
What target?

Message has been deleted

"±© Flipper Mike ®³"

Apr 10, 2006, 1:21:22 PM4/10/06
spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
> Eva <eva1rem...@ukonline.co.uk> did eloquently scribble:
>

>><spi...@freenet.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>><snip>
>>
>>>I prefer "I refuse to engage in a battle or wits with one who is unarmed"
>>
>>LOL, I like that. Unfortunately, your sharp wit will be completely lost on
>>its target...
>

> /me looks around shiftily like lord percy in blackadder...
> What target?

Hey! Pussyfarter and fag boy!! Welcome back!

P. Burrows

Apr 12, 2006, 4:29:46 AM4/12/06
In article <6dtZf.1$EA3.0@dukeread10>, mintc...@yahoo.com says...

> The only problem with those accusations mike is that you cannot back them up
> with facts. On the other end of the spectrum though, it can be varified and
> proved that you are indeed the one offering nothing but insults and nothing
> of substance.

Killfile Killfile Killfile.

Message has been deleted

spi...@freenet.co.uk

Apr 12, 2006, 6:14:52 AM4/12/06
Ponder <cjspam...@yahoo.co.uk> did eloquently scribble:

> Hiya P. Burrows.
>
> In <news:MPG.1ea6d8e06...@news.usenetserver.com> you wrote:
>
>> Killfile Killfile Killfile.
>
> He's quite difficult to effectively killfile. He changed identity from
> time to time and uses a dial-up so his IP address isn't constant. He's a
> bit like thrush - an irritating twat ;)

Herpes is a better anal-ogy.
No matter how many times you get rid, it always comes back.

> Best way is just to killfile his main identity and just ignore the ones
> that slip through.

Indeed.
| spi...@freenet.co.uk | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste! |

"±© Flipper Mike ®³"