The real test

Karen

Dec 8, 2002, 1:13:06 PM12/8/02
Has anyone named a puppy Porthos?

Karen

WickeddollŽ

Dec 8, 2002, 9:32:28 PM12/8/02

"Karen" <kchu...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:BA18E7D2.3AEC0%kchu...@earthlink.net...

> Has anyone named a puppy Porthos?
>
> Karen

Laura Ware has a stuffed Porthos - does that count?

Natalie

Karen

Dec 8, 2002, 9:47:16 PM12/8/02
in article at0vbu$v7cop$1...@ID-125536.news.dfncis.de, WickeddollŽ at
wickeddoll195...@yahoo.com wrote on 12/8/02 8:32 PM:

Nope. Gotta a be a real dog. Or even cat.

Karen

David B.

Dec 9, 2002, 5:03:56 AM12/9/02
Steve Christianson wrote:

> Karen wrote:
> >
> > Has anyone named a puppy Porthos?
> >
> > Karen
>
> I have a baby seal named Mayweather. <SLAM> Ooops, no more...

LOL!

Robert Whelan

Dec 9, 2002, 12:00:45 PM12/9/02

It figures.

Robert Whelan

Dec 9, 2002, 12:00:13 PM12/9/02
In article <3DF3DA...@yahoo.com>, Steve Christianson wrote:

>Karen wrote:
>>
>> Has anyone named a puppy Porthos?
>>
>> Karen
>

>I have a baby seal named Mayweather. <SLAM> Ooops, no more...

Ah, he thinks killing baby seals is funny. Plus a little racism
into the bargain. Add this to the potbellied beer swilling
pervert portrait that is Steve Christianson.

R H Menzel

Dec 9, 2002, 3:49:19 PM12/9/02
Karen <kchu...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Isn't a cat pretty much like a stuffed dog?

-Bob

Karen

Dec 9, 2002, 12:54:18 PM12/9/02

"R H Menzel" <rhme...@brainlink.com> wrote in message
Err...nope.

Karen

Able Spacer Kelly

Dec 9, 2002, 8:11:07 PM12/9/02

R H Menzel <rhme...@brainlink.com> wrote in message

No. More like an asocial, psychotic dog.

Kelly

WickeddollŽ

Dec 9, 2002, 11:23:32 PM12/9/02

"Able Spacer Kelly" <vll...@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
*FWAP*

They are not! The personality of a cat greatly depends on

A. The breed

B. How they're treated by their owners.

It frosts me that if a cat scratches or hisses at someone, they forever
hate cats, yet if a dog bites, it's just that particular dog that's 'bad'.

Horse-pucky

:-P

Natalie, with her dander up

Channakuh Ta'

Dec 9, 2002, 11:45:50 PM12/9/02

"WickeddollŽ" <wickeddoll195...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Natalie, with her dander up

AGAIN!?

WickeddollŽ

Dec 9, 2002, 11:54:20 PM12/9/02

"Channakuh Ta'" <tat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
:-P

Natalie

Jennie

Dec 10, 2002, 12:02:08 AM12/10/02

"Channakuh Ta'" <tat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Nat's good at getting stuff up. Just ask Bob. : )

Jennie, taking notes
--
Some people are like Slinkies . . . not really good for anything, but you
still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

WickeddollŽ

Dec 10, 2002, 12:07:09 AM12/10/02

"Jennie" <Jen...@woh.rr.com> wrote in message

> "Channakuh Ta'" <tat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "WickeddollŽ" <wickeddoll195...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > >

> > > Natalie, with her dander up
> >
> > AGAIN!?
>
> Nat's good at getting stuff up. Just ask Bob. : )
>
> Jennie, taking notes
> --

*whistling innocently*

Natalie

Karen

Dec 10, 2002, 12:16:21 AM12/10/02
in article at3q86$vlahd$1...@ID-125536.news.dfncis.de, WickeddollŽ at
wickeddoll195...@yahoo.com wrote on 12/9/02 10:23 PM:

I know. People who've never really had a cat living with them think they are
antisocial. Oh well, their loss. Mine are worse than dogs at how they follow
me around and vie for attention and skritches.
Karen

David B.

Dec 10, 2002, 2:13:16 AM12/10/02

Excuse me for laughing at a joke. I love non-PC humor so kiss your
mama's fat ass.

David B.

Dec 10, 2002, 2:14:49 AM12/10/02

Wackjob.

Karen

Dec 10, 2002, 10:00:10 AM12/10/02

"Steve Christianson" <stevechr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I vote for neither. :-) Just IMHO, I think having animals in the house
> is barbaric, a throwback to the middle ages. Plus you have to feed them
> every day, there are open bowls of food on the floor, cats like to
> spray, dogs wipe their butts on the carpet, it's disgusting. You can
> always tell a pet owner's house because no matter how they try, there's
> always a certain smell to it. Then there's the responsibility, no matter
> how sick you might feel or how cold it is outside, you have to walk the
> dog, etc.
>
> I talked my little brother out of getting a dog with one sentence: "do
> you really want your baby (my niece, born in August) crawling on the
> carpet where the dog has wiped its butt?" That pretty much ended the
> idea right there. :-)

You are very sad.

Able Spacer Kelly

Dec 10, 2002, 4:15:49 PM12/10/02

WickeddollŽ <wickeddoll195...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

If it helps any, I don't particularly like dogs either.

1. Dogs follow you around and want to go/do everything with you.
Cats sit on their favorite windowsill/chair/(pick your perch) and
*watch* you, until they want something.

2. A dog thinks that following you means to cast about (at a run) for 50 yds
in all directions, with you as his anchor.
A cat thinks that following you means to play chicken with your feet. (I
think they're *trying* to trip you, just so they can see what sounds you'll
make as you fall.) They especially like to do this in the dark and/or on
stairs.

3. A dog greets you at the door by jumping on you in an ecstatic frenzy.
A cat comes out to see who's there, says, "oh, it's you." and wanders
back to wherever it is he came from.

4. A dog thinks it's great fun to lay at your feet while you sleep.
A cat thinks it's great fun to pounce on you while you sleep.

BTW, I'm just joking.
Cats and dogs make equally good pets. The preference lies with the owner.

Kelly (Neither a cat nor a dog person. More of a tropical fish person.)

Able Spacer Kelly

Dec 10, 2002, 4:26:25 PM12/10/02

Karen <kchu...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
I have a cat. (Actually, my children have a cat.)
He wants nothing to do with me except to sit in my chair whenever I'm not
there and to race me to the bathroom. (I haven't figured this out yet. Is
what I'm going to the bathroom for really that interesting?) The latter has
caused him to be stepped on several times, thus his nickname, "Dumbass".

Were he gone I would miss him, but I would feel no need to replace him.

Kelly (really more of a fish person.)

Karen

Dec 10, 2002, 4:44:22 PM12/10/02

"Able Spacer Kelly" <vll...@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
That's a game. Guess the room. I've known a few who adore trying to beat you
to the room they think you are going to. That is not an uncommon
description, if you are not bonded to the cat. If it has not picked *you*
for it's human. However, if that happens, you are sunk. Go to
alt.religion.kibology ( or google up) and look up "Gift cat". This is the
chronolgical loss of a crusty southern man to a feline's heart. Besides
hysterical reading, it's pretty much what happens when you are chosen. You
have no choice.

Karen

Louis M. Brown

Dec 10, 2002, 4:48:17 PM12/10/02
On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:07:28 GMT, Steve Christianson
<stevechr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I vote for neither. :-) Just IMHO, I think having animals in the house
>is barbaric,

So's throwing your garbage off your balcony..... <EG>

> a throwback to the middle ages.

See above.

> Plus you have to feed them
>every day,

Well, yea? Unless you want your cat/dog to eat you?

> there are open bowls of food on the floor, cats like to
>spray,

Not all of them do.

> dogs wipe their butts on the carpet, it's disgusting.

Not all of them do.

> You can
>always tell a pet owner's house because no matter how they try, there's
>always a certain smell to it. Then there's the responsibility, no matter
>how sick you might feel or how cold it is outside, you have to walk the
>dog, etc.

Odd, I just let mine outside.

>I talked my little brother out of getting a dog with one sentence: "do
>you really want your baby (my niece, born in August) crawling on the
>carpet where the dog has wiped its butt?" That pretty much ended the
>idea right there. :-)

Steve C. Pet hater. :P

-LMB

Feek O'Hanrahan

Dec 10, 2002, 5:36:11 PM12/10/02
Steve Christianson wrote:

> I vote for neither. :-) Just IMHO, I think having animals in the house
> is barbaric, a throwback to the middle ages. Plus you have to feed
> them every day, there are open bowls of food on the floor, cats like
> to spray, dogs wipe their butts on the carpet, it's disgusting. You

> can always tell a pet owner's house because no matter how they try,
> there's always a certain smell to it. Then there's the
> responsibility, no matter how sick you might feel or how cold it is
> outside, you have to walk the dog, etc.
>
> I talked my little brother out of getting a dog with one sentence: "do
> you really want your baby (my niece, born in August) crawling on the
> carpet where the dog has wiped its butt?" That pretty much ended the
> idea right there. :-)

(Male) cat's don't spray if you neuter them, and I've personally never seen
a dog wipe it's butt on the rug. But that's just me.

--
Left to themselves, thoughts will merely spin in circles. Racing
themselves down a path they've already beaten.

Robert Whelan

Dec 10, 2002, 6:34:11 PM12/10/02

I saw a study recently, where they found that kids with pets in the
house as infants are less likely to develop allergies. This is
BECAUSE of the germs they are exposed to via the pets. They develop
robust, hardy immune systems.

Robert Whelan

Dec 10, 2002, 6:36:13 PM12/10/02
In article <n5ocvukn72m6u80g5...@4ax.com>, Louis M. Brown wrote:

>>you really want your baby (my niece, born in August) crawling on the
>>carpet where the dog has wiped its butt?" That pretty much ended the
>>idea right there. :-)
>
>Steve C. Pet hater. :P

Yup. Plus, the real reason Steve wouldn't want pets in the house is
because they would distract from him, the only baby he wants in
any house.

Karen

Dec 10, 2002, 9:06:50 PM12/10/02
in article slrnavcufj....@amanda.dorsai.org, Robert Whelan at
rwh...@anarda.donsai.org wrote on 12/10/02 5:34 PM:

This is a good thing and shows people are a little freaky about "germs".

Karen

Louis M. Brown

Dec 10, 2002, 9:20:41 PM12/10/02
On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 01:46:09 GMT, Steve Christianson
<stevechr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Robert's just mad because his parents kicked him out of the house for
>wiping his ass on the carpet.

That and the constant masturbating.

-LMB

Robert Whelan

Dec 10, 2002, 9:29:42 PM12/10/02

> I think I'll name my next baby seal "Barbara."

Well, if Jennie's theory is correct, you now own....yourself?

Jennie

Dec 10, 2002, 10:08:00 PM12/10/02

"Robert Whelan" <rwh...@ananda.donsai.orq> wrote in message

Steve started the whole "baby seal" topic. He can return to it whenever he'd
like without looking foolish. You, however, continue to make an ass out of
yourself when you keep whining like this. Have you no pride? You
accidentally cut your penis off with safety scissors as a child didn't you?
If not, please stop acting like it.

Twit.

Jennie, applying theories correctly since "77

WickeddollŽ

Dec 10, 2002, 10:02:57 PM12/10/02

> WickeddollŽ wrote:
> >
> I vote for neither. :-) Just IMHO, I think having animals in the house
> is barbaric, a throwback to the middle ages. Plus you have to feed them
> every day, there are open bowls of food on the floor, cats like to
> spray, dogs wipe their butts on the carpet, it's disgusting. You can
> always tell a pet owner's house because no matter how they try, there's
> always a certain smell to it. Then there's the responsibility, no matter
> how sick you might feel or how cold it is outside, you have to walk the
> dog, etc.
>
> I talked my little brother out of getting a dog with one sentence: "do
> you really want your baby (my niece, born in August) crawling on the
> carpet where the dog has wiped its butt?" That pretty much ended the
> idea right there. :-)

I agree that very small children should not be around animals, but good luck
convincing most people of that! A family of our patients kept getting strep
throat over and over. The doc finally decided to culture the dog's mouth.
Sure enough, that was the carrier! The dog didn't get sick, but he kept
infecting the family - a canine typhoid Mary. Another big problem with
little kids and dogs is that the little shits torture the poor animal.

Natalie, who plans to get another cat when she boots her kids out when
they're 18

WickeddollŽ

Dec 10, 2002, 10:07:09 PM12/10/02

"Able Spacer Kelly" <vll...@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
Not my Riley - he was a constant companion (Silver smoke Persian)

> 2. A dog thinks that following you means to cast about (at a run) for 50
yds
> in all directions, with you as his anchor.
> A cat thinks that following you means to play chicken with your feet.
(I
> think they're *trying* to trip you, just so they can see what sounds
you'll
> make as you fall.) They especially like to do this in the dark and/or on
> stairs.

LOL I don't believe they're trying to trip you, but yes, they do that.

> 3. A dog greets you at the door by jumping on you in an ecstatic frenzy.
> A cat comes out to see who's there, says, "oh, it's you." and wanders
> back to wherever it is he came from.

My cat Riley did that very thing EVERY night when I came home from work.
When I first got him, I thought he was just hungry, but then I realized it
was just his nature. Yeah, I know; most cats aren't like that - but I swear
mine was! Persians are a particulary mellow, easy-to-get-along-with breed.
And they're gorgeous.

> 4. A dog thinks it's great fun to lay at your feet while you sleep.
> A cat thinks it's great fun to pounce on you while you sleep.

LOL my cat did both

> BTW, I'm just joking.
> Cats and dogs make equally good pets. The preference lies with the owner.

True - and I prefer kitties; but I do like dogs as well.

> Kelly (Neither a cat nor a dog person. More of a tropical fish person.)

Like my husband

Natalie

Karen

Dec 10, 2002, 10:15:00 PM12/10/02
in article 3DF6A2...@yahoo.com, Steve Christianson at
stevechr...@yahoo.com wrote on 12/10/02 8:30 PM:

> Because I don't share your opinion? How open minded of you.

No.

Karen

Dec 10, 2002, 10:16:48 PM12/10/02
in article at69t3$10mg9p$1...@ID-125536.news.dfncis.de, WickeddollŽ at
wickeddoll195...@yahoo.com wrote on 12/10/02 9:02 PM:

But is that common? I grew up with a LOT of animals in the house and have
rarely ever been sick.

Karen

WickeddollŽ

Dec 10, 2002, 10:24:50 PM12/10/02

"Karen" <kchu...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Actually, no it isn't. My biggest aversion is how the animal is treated by
very young kids, not the germ issue. I just thought that strep story was
interesting... maybe it wasn't LOL

It's true, as someone said in this thread, that children exposed to germs on
a regular basis do not get sick as often as excessively clean kids. This
doesn't mean you should raise them in a pig sty, but you should allow them
to play in the dirt, etc.

The main thing that keeps children sick is smoking (Watch the ciggie-crowd
jump on me!). Many parents refuse to believe this, but it's true. Whenever
we see a frequently ill child in our office, the parents or other caregivers
are ALWAYS smokers. Of course, when you tell the parents that, they get
indignant, and sometimes leave the practice in a rage.

Natalie, who feels really sorry for children of smokers

Batman

Dec 10, 2002, 11:04:52 PM12/10/02
rwh...@amanda.dorsai.org (Robert Whelan) wrote in
<slrnav9j0u....@amanda.dorsai.org>:

>In article <3DF3DA...@yahoo.com>, Steve Christianson wrote:
>>

>>Karen wrote:
>>>
>>> Has anyone named a puppy Porthos?
>>>
>>> Karen
>>

>>I have a baby seal named Mayweather. <SLAM> Ooops, no more...
>
>Ah, he thinks killing baby seals is funny. Plus a little racism
>into the bargain. Add this to the potbellied beer swilling
>pervert portrait that is Steve Christianson.

I think its pretty damned funny. But i missed it initially, thanks for
pointing it out to me. BTW, where was the racism? I missed that too. Unless
its a jab at eskimos, in which case its a pretty sad excuse for racism.

-jeff (IH)

Batman

Dec 10, 2002, 11:11:03 PM12/10/02
<3df65f91$0$5302$45be...@newscene.com>:

>That's a game. Guess the room. I've known a few who adore trying to beat
>you to the room they think you are going to. That is not an uncommon
>description, if you are not bonded to the cat. If it has not picked *you*
>for it's human. However, if that happens, you are sunk. Go to
>alt.religion.kibology ( or google up) and look up "Gift cat". This is the
>chronolgical loss of a crusty southern man to a feline's heart. Besides
>hysterical reading, it's pretty much what happens when you are chosen. You
>have no choice.
>
>Karen

As long as there are bb guns .... there are choices. The best thing i can say
about cats, is that once they get moving, they are hard to hit. Oh yeah, and
they are stupid enough to keep coming back, so you get lots of chances.

BTW, if there were any baby seals around, i'd be shooting them too. Not
because it would be challenging, like a cat is, but just on general
principals.

-jeff (IH)

Batman

Dec 10, 2002, 11:13:41 PM12/10/02
<3DF6A2...@yahoo.com>:

>Karen wrote:

>> You are very sad.
>
>Because I don't share your opinion? How open minded of you.

I thought it was because you are such a moron. But what do i know?

-jeff (IH)

Karen

Dec 10, 2002, 11:21:08 PM12/10/02
in article at6b67$1173vr$1...@ID-125536.news.dfncis.de, WickeddollŽ at
wickeddoll195...@yahoo.com wrote on 12/10/02 9:24 PM:

> The main thing that keeps children sick is smoking (Watch the ciggie-crowd
> jump on me!). Many parents refuse to believe this, but it's true. Whenever
> we see a frequently ill child in our office, the parents or other caregivers
> are ALWAYS smokers. Of course, when you tell the parents that, they get
> indignant, and sometimes leave the practice in a rage.

Heh. Or clean freaks :)

Karen

Batman

Dec 10, 2002, 11:17:07 PM12/10/02
"Feek O'Hanrahan" <feek...@XattbiX.XcomX> wrote in
<v%tJ9.12928$hw3.2383@sccrnsc04>:

>(Male) cat's don't spray if you neuter them,

now THATS barbaric! Why is birth control always the males responsibility? I
say we just spay all the female cats and be done with it.

>and I've personally never
>seen a dog wipe it's butt on the rug. But that's just me.

Its pretty dang funny. I think only the small breeds do it. Never seen or
heard of a german shepard of lab doing it. And they will do it on grass too.

-jeff (IH)

Karen

Dec 10, 2002, 11:23:59 PM12/10/02
in article Xns92E0E1AA0...@216.168.3.44, Batman at
bat...@batcave.edu wrote on 12/10/02 10:11 PM:

And yet you watch Star Trek and take a screen name like batman.........

Batman

Dec 10, 2002, 11:24:57 PM12/10/02
"WickeddollŽ" <wickeddoll195...@yahoo.com> wrote in
<at6b67$1173vr$1...@ID-125536.news.dfncis.de>:

>> > I agree that very small children should not be around animals, but
>> > good luck convincing most people of that! A family of our patients
>> > kept getting strep throat over and over. The doc finally decided to
>> > culture the dog's mouth. Sure enough, that was the carrier! The dog
>> > didn't get sick, but he kept infecting the family - a canine typhoid
>> > Mary. Another big problem with little kids and dogs is that the little
>> > shits torture the poor animal.

Good, we're allowing anecdotal evidence.

>The main thing that keeps children sick is smoking (Watch the ciggie-crowd
>jump on me!). Many parents refuse to believe this, but it's true.
>Whenever we see a frequently ill child in our office, the parents or other
>caregivers are ALWAYS smokers. Of course, when you tell the parents that,
>they get indignant, and sometimes leave the practice in a rage.
>
>There are none so blind as those who will not see.

I think too many people see what they want to see. As in YOU see the
connection you want to see between smoking and sickly kids. Both of my
parents were smokers. My sister and I were both very healthy children. I
can't remember the last time i was sick for more than 24 hrs. Hell, i
can't actually remember the last time i sick.

Oh yeah, it was thanksgiving, i think i'm allergic to turkey. At least I'm
allergic to large quantities of turkey. Is allergic the right word when
you cramp up and get a bad case of the hershey squirts?

-jeff (And i dont smoke ciggarettes. Just an occasional cigar)

Feek O'Hanrahan

Dec 11, 2002, 12:24:44 AM12/11/02
Batman wrote:
> "Feek O'Hanrahan" <feek...@XattbiX.XcomX> wrote in
> <v%tJ9.12928$hw3.2383@sccrnsc04>:
>

>> (Male) cat's don't spray if you neuter them,
>
> now THATS barbaric! Why is birth control always the males
> responsibility? I say we just spay all the female cats and be done
> with it.

Uh, people do. In fact, I'm going to get my kitten spayed soon. You talked
about spraying, and only males do that, so I responded about neutering.
Now, if you talked about wailing because the cat was going into heat, I
would have said something about spaying.

>> and I've personally never
>> seen a dog wipe it's butt on the rug. But that's just me.
>
> Its pretty dang funny. I think only the small breeds do it. Never
> seen or heard of a german shepard of lab doing it. And they will do
> it on grass too.

I hate small, yippety dogs. They're annoying and make my ankles hurt. :)

David B.

Dec 11, 2002, 3:30:20 AM12/11/02
Feek O'Hanrahan wrote:

> Steve Christianson wrote:
> >
> > I vote for neither. :-) Just IMHO, I think having animals in the house
> > is barbaric, a throwback to the middle ages. Plus you have to feed
> > them every day, there are open bowls of food on the floor, cats like
> > to spray, dogs wipe their butts on the carpet, it's disgusting. You
> > can always tell a pet owner's house because no matter how they try,
> > there's always a certain smell to it. Then there's the
> > responsibility, no matter how sick you might feel or how cold it is
> > outside, you have to walk the dog, etc.
> >
> > I talked my little brother out of getting a dog with one sentence: "do
> > you really want your baby (my niece, born in August) crawling on the
> > carpet where the dog has wiped its butt?" That pretty much ended the
> > idea right there. :-)
>
> (Male) cat's don't spray if you neuter them, and I've personally never seen
> a dog wipe it's butt on the rug. But that's just me.

I had a dog that did just that when I was a kid.

David B.

Dec 11, 2002, 3:32:00 AM12/11/02

So Bobbie...your Mommy and Daddy are daughter and father? You inbred
little fuck.

R H Menzel

Dec 11, 2002, 2:08:36 PM12/11/02
WickeddollŽ <wickeddoll195...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Able Spacer Kelly" <vll...@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >

> > R H Menzel <rhme...@brainlink.com> wrote in message
> > > Karen <kchu...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > > Isn't a cat pretty much like a stuffed dog?
> > >
> > > -Bob
> > >

> > No. More like an asocial, psychotic dog.
> >
> > Kelly
> >

> *FWAP*
>
> They are not! The personality of a cat greatly depends on
>
> A. The breed
>
> B. How they're treated by their owners.
>
> It frosts me that if a cat scratches or hisses at someone, they forever
> hate cats, yet if a dog bites, it's just that particular dog that's 'bad'.
>
> Horse-pucky
>
> :-P
>
> Natalie, with her dander up

Don't get your dander up. It was just a little joke. "I kid 'cause I love!"

Cats are nice, too, ! Sort of. I've never heard of a cat pining away at the
grave of its owner but I've heard plenty of stories of how cops discover the
bodies of cat owners, and....

Uh, oh! Better stop here before I get into more trouble.

-Bob

Karen

Dec 11, 2002, 12:05:06 PM12/11/02

"R H Menzel" <rhme...@brainlink.com> wrote in message

http://www.petsmart.com/cat/answers/behavior/articles/article_4247.shtml

Just one of many instances I have heard about actually.

Karen

R H Menzel

Dec 11, 2002, 3:49:59 PM12/11/02
Karen <kchu...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

I think it was a typo. I'm sure they meant to write "dog".

I'm just kidding..... just kidding!

Karen

Dec 11, 2002, 1:10:10 PM12/11/02
Oh yeaaah. There was that genetic experiment with the Siamese dog!!! Of
coups, Spot used to morph from one breed to another all the time!

Karen

Karen

Dec 11, 2002, 1:11:09 PM12/11/02

"Karen" <kchu...@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:...

Err.. that's "of course". Darn spellchecker.

Karen

Robert Whelan

Dec 11, 2002, 2:09:20 PM12/11/02

Ah, Davey came up with an "inbred" insult. Very good, Davey! Very
original! Keep racking that brain, I'm sure you'll come up with
another...someday.

Robert Whelan

Dec 11, 2002, 3:31:54 PM12/11/02
In article <k_xJ9.92182$%p6.10...@twister.neo.rr.com>, Jennie wrote:

>"Robert Whelan" <rwh...@ananda.donsai.orq> wrote in message

>> > I think I'll name my next baby seal "Barbara."
>>
>> Well, if Jennie's theory is correct, you now own....yourself?
>
>Steve started the whole "baby seal" topic. He can return to it whenever he'd
>like without looking foolish. You, however, continue to make an ass out of
>yourself when you keep whining like this. Have you no pride?

Ah, recycling my "have they no pride" comment from earlier. I guess
I own you now!

You
>accidentally cut your penis off with safety scissors as a child didn't you?
>If not, please stop acting like it.
>
>Twit.
>
>Jennie, applying theories correctly since "77

And added to my collection of newsgroup idiots who keep responding
to me.

Robert Whelan

Dec 11, 2002, 3:33:06 PM12/11/02
In article <3DF6BC...@yahoo.com>, Steve Christianson wrote:

>What's your problem, pal?

He doesn't like you. NOBODY likes you.

R H Menzel

Dec 11, 2002, 7:11:06 PM12/11/02

Karen <kchu...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Oh, I thought you meant to write "dog"!

-Bob

R H Menzel

Dec 11, 2002, 7:12:59 PM12/11/02
Karen <kchu...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Well, I'm glad you're beginning to see it my way......hey, wait a minute!
Are you being sarcastic?

-Bob

Karen

Dec 11, 2002, 4:34:19 PM12/11/02
Oh no. In the beginning, Spot was a Somali cat, then he became a marmalade
DSH (domestic short hair). Of course, it was a plot line when he switched
species (some lizard thing), but he also became a she in that episode.
Apparently, had he/she wanted, Spot could have been a dog. So in a very,
very round about way, you might be right.

Karen

Karen

Dec 11, 2002, 4:43:04 PM12/11/02
> > > Oh yeaaah. There was that genetic experiment with the Siamese dog!!!
Of
> > > coups, Spot used to morph from one breed to another all the time!
> > >
> > > Karen
> > >

> > Well, I'm glad you're beginning to see it my way......hey, wait a
minute!
> > Are you being sarcastic?
> >
> > -Bob
> >

> Oh no. In the beginning, Spot was a Somali cat, then he became a marmalade
> DSH (domestic short hair). Of course, it was a plot line when he switched
> species (some lizard thing), but he also became a she in that episode.
> Apparently, had he/she wanted, Spot could have been a dog. So in a very,
> very round about way, you might be right.
>
> Karen

Which leads me to wonder....maybe Porthos should morph into a cat. Might
improve the whole show.

Karen

R H Menzel

Dec 11, 2002, 8:48:08 PM12/11/02
Karen <kchu...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Cats in space! Like there is enough debris floating around in space!

Geez, I just can't stop.....sorry!

(Cats are good, too! Just keep repeating that, Bob.)

-Bob

Channakuh Ta'

Dec 11, 2002, 7:34:25 PM12/11/02

"Batman" <bat...@batcave.edu> wrote in message

Obviously, You dont know Steve. He may not be the most ideylic or gentle
poster, but you can never call him a moron. Any conversation with him would
dispeal you of this idea.

Jennie

Dec 11, 2002, 7:43:13 PM12/11/02

"Robert Whelan" <rwh...@anarda.donsai.org> wrote in message

> In article <k_xJ9.92182$%p6.10...@twister.neo.rr.com>, Jennie wrote:
> >
> >"Robert Whelan" <rwh...@ananda.donsai.orq> wrote in message

> >> Well, if Jennie's theory is correct, you now own....yourself?
> >
> >Steve started the whole "baby seal" topic. He can return to it whenever
he'd
> >like without looking foolish. You, however, continue to make an ass out
of
> >yourself when you keep whining like this. Have you no pride?
>
> Ah, recycling my "have they no pride" comment from earlier. I guess
> I own you now!

God you're an idiot. You smell like a yeast infected twat, and on top of
that, you don't understand the distinction between using a common
phraseology, and repeating verbatim a part of what someone had said in the
exact post you're responding to. What's it like to be that pathetically
stupid?

> You
> >accidentally cut your penis off with safety scissors as a child didn't
you?
> >If not, please stop acting like it.
> >
> >Twit.
> >
> >Jennie, applying theories correctly since "77
>
> And added to my collection of newsgroup idiots who keep responding
> to me.

Of course I'll respond. You're now my bitch as well as everyone else's on
this NG, and I'll taunt you as I please.

Jennie, bending Robert over and introducing him to her JUMBO Nimbus 2000

Laura Ware

Dec 11, 2002, 7:39:16 PM12/11/02
"Karen" <kchu...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> in article at0vbu$v7cop$1...@ID-125536.news.dfncis.de, WickeddollŽ at
> wickeddoll195...@yahoo.com wrote on 12/8/02 8:32 PM:
>

> > "Karen" <kchu...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> >> Has anyone named a puppy Porthos?
> >>
> >> Karen
> >>
> > Laura Ware has a stuffed Porthos - does that count?
> >
> > Natalie
> >

> Nope. Gotta a be a real dog. Or even cat.

But he's so cute! And besides, my beagle already HAS a name...

--
Never argue with an idiot, he'll lower you down to his level and beat you
with experience.

Laura Ware

Dec 11, 2002, 7:39:25 PM12/11/02
"WickeddollŽ" <wickeddoll195...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Able Spacer Kelly" <vll...@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >

> > R H Menzel <rhme...@brainlink.com> wrote in message
> > > Karen <kchu...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > > Isn't a cat pretty much like a stuffed dog?
> > >
> > > -Bob
> > >

> > No. More like an asocial, psychotic dog.
> >
> > Kelly
> >

> *FWAP*
>
> They are not! The personality of a cat greatly depends on
>
> A. The breed
>
> B. How they're treated by their owners.
>
> It frosts me that if a cat scratches or hisses at someone, they forever
> hate cats, yet if a dog bites, it's just that particular dog that's 'bad'.
>
> Horse-pucky
>
> :-P
>
> Natalie, with her dander up

Let's not get catty about all this...
Laura, running

Laura Ware

Dec 11, 2002, 7:39:30 PM12/11/02
"Robert Whelan" <rwh...@anarda.donsai.org> wrote in message

I like Steve. And my name is not "Nobody."

Jennie

Dec 11, 2002, 7:47:53 PM12/11/02

"Robert Whelan" <rwh...@anarda.donsai.org> wrote in message

I like him.

This is proof that you're a liar and a tard, and will forever be addressed
as such by me. Thanks for making that fact just *that* much easier to prove
to the world. Twit.

Jennie, ruining a perfectly good pair of strappy stilettos while walking all
over Bobbie

Channakuh Ta'

Dec 11, 2002, 7:52:20 PM12/11/02

"Laura Ware" <bookwo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> "Robert Whelan" <rwh...@anarda.donsai.org> wrote in message

> > >What's your problem, pal?
> >
> > He doesn't like you. NOBODY likes you.
>
> I like Steve. And my name is not "Nobody."

I like Steve. And my name is Steve.

er..

Dayumn.

Robert Whelan

Dec 11, 2002, 8:15:13 PM12/11/02

Is yours really?

and on top of
>that, you don't understand the distinction between using a common
>phraseology, and repeating verbatim a part of what someone had said in the
>exact post you're responding to. What's it like to be that pathetically
>stupid?

Responding again. Do I own this yeast-infected idiot, or what?

>> You
>> >accidentally cut your penis off with safety scissors as a child didn't
>you?
>> >If not, please stop acting like it.
>> >
>> >Twit.
>> >
>> >Jennie, applying theories correctly since "77
>>
>> And added to my collection of newsgroup idiots who keep responding
>> to me.
>
>Of course I'll respond. You're now my bitch as well as everyone else's on
>this NG, and I'll taunt you as I please.

You mean, provide me with someone else to play with.

>Jennie, bending Robert over and introducing him to her JUMBO Nimbus 2000

Oh dear, a Harry Potter fan. Introduce you to the joys of literature,
did it, or did you only see the movie?

Jennie

Dec 11, 2002, 8:51:58 PM12/11/02

"Robert Whelan" <rwh...@anarda.donsai.org> wrote in message

Can't even follow along. Proof of idiocy duly noted.

> and on top of
> >that, you don't understand the distinction between using a common
> >phraseology, and repeating verbatim a part of what someone had said in
the
> >exact post you're responding to. What's it like to be that pathetically
> >stupid?
>
> Responding again. Do I own this yeast-infected idiot, or what?

LOL Further proof of your delusional behavior added to the list.

> >> You
> >you?

> >> And added to my collection of newsgroup idiots who keep responding
> >> to me.
> >
> >Of course I'll respond. You're now my bitch as well as everyone else's on
> >this NG, and I'll taunt you as I please.
>
> You mean, provide me with someone else to play with.

The only person you ever get to play with is yourself, Bobbie. Others don't
want to take the risk of infection.

> >Jennie, bending Robert over and introducing him to her JUMBO Nimbus 2000
>
> Oh dear, a Harry Potter fan. Introduce you to the joys of literature,
> did it, or did you only see the movie?

LOL! You don't even get it! Proof you wouldn't know what the rest of the NG
talks about if they beat you over the head with it! No one likes to talk to
a loser. That's why I have friends here and you don't. Well, that and the
fact that you smell like a yeast infected twat.

Jennie, dousing Bobbie in Summer's Eve and throwing him to the wolves

Robert Whelan

Dec 11, 2002, 8:30:27 PM12/11/02
>Post proof or retract and apologize.

What kind of idiot asks for proof about a statement like that? Do
you actually believe that maybe everybody hates you, nobody loves
you, so now you're gonna go and eat some worms?

>Oh, and Barbara? Last time I checked, sexually feminized cross-dressers
>who spout PC drivel to hide their Jew-hating Holocaust denial theories
>aren't terribly popular.

I don't hate Jews, and the Holocaust happened.

>I'm not kidding, folks. Do a Google on Whelan and search for the term
>"gas chamber." He thinks the Nazis really weren't that bad, and that
>"Arbeit macht frei" ("Work makes you free", the logo on the gates of
>Auschwitz) just reflects the German work ethic. This kid is sick.

No, the Germans actually believed it when they put up those gates.
What Hitler and the bureaucracy did with those camps was turn them
into death camps, pretty rapidly, with the expediencey of war as
the excuse. Which is why we should keep a close eye on Bush and
his friends as they look to undermine constitutional rights in
the name of protecing our Fatherland...oh, I mean "Homeland".

Robert Whelan

Dec 11, 2002, 8:31:46 PM12/11/02

Well, he's an educated moron. He obviously can't think much, but he has
a few poorly understood facts at his command.

Jennie

Dec 11, 2002, 9:35:20 PM12/11/02

> Robert Whelan wrote:
> >
> You're gay.

Mer's gonna be pissed when he finds out he's gotta claim him.

Robert Whelan

Dec 11, 2002, 9:41:20 PM12/11/02

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Steve Christianson wrote:

>I'm not kidding, folks. Do a Google on Whelan...

Well, look at this....

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&frame=left&th=c019c1511525d358&prev=/groups

It's a thread in which our Mr. Popular, Steve Christianson, not only
trolls like a fiend, but casually talks about "fat chicks" should
be "gassed like the Jews", which sounds like he not only hates
fat chicks, and thinks they should be gassed, but that he's okay
with the Jews being gassed as well, He sure doesn't think it's
inappropriate to be tossing around mass murder of a people as a
solution to obesity.

Date: 1998/04/29
On Wed, 29 Apr 1998 03:05:45 -0700,
steve.chr...@worldnet.att.net wrote:

"If you are overweight, it is your choice. When you were born, you were 8
or 9 pounds. How much you've chosen to chow down since then is up to
you. So if you're fat, that's your fault. It means you're a FAT FUCK
and a FAT SLOB. Yes you, fat bitch! You're not just retaining
water! You're fat and ugly! No man "likes you that way" including your
husband/boyfriend. It's not "your bones." Quit shoveling that fucking
cheeseburger or those donuts and chips and chocolates in your mouth!
Ugly fat fucks are America's worst nightmare: those women should be
gassed like the Jews. Yes, GASSED. You're fat, you're worthless, no man,
no babies: means you have no role but to suck up my air and be in my
world and get in my way. Slide your fat ass in the crematorium and die."

Newsgroups: soc.singles
Date: 1998/04/30

steve.chr...@worldnet.att.net wrote:

"Perhaps there's a better way then. Fat chicks could be put to work
sucking off HIV infected criminals in prisons and rehab clinics. Then,
they'd serve a socially useful purpose by pleasing men (who'd probably
have their eyes shut during the whole BJ)"

Karen

Dec 11, 2002, 11:07:22 PM12/11/02
Well, it was just *supposed* to be a fun thread....

Karen

Robert Whelan

Dec 11, 2002, 10:44:28 PM12/11/02

Jennie. I was using hyperbole to highlight little Steve's insecurity
at having a total stranger say he's a moron. Stevie cares that people
on Usenet, and in IRC like him, he really does! He's a pathetic
loser, you see. I was taunting him with his worst fears. If you had been a
smart girl, instead of the microcephalic imbecile you actually are, you
might have realize that I wasn't "lying", so much as making fun of Steve's
pathetic need to be liked.

>Jennie, ruining a perfectly good pair of strappy stilettos while walking all
>over Bobbie

Only idiots wear high heels, you know, and sacrifice their future
leg and back health for fashion. But we already knew that about you,
didn't we, Jennie.

WickeddollŽ

Dec 11, 2002, 11:07:31 PM12/11/02

> Well, it was just *supposed* to be a fun thread....
>
> Karen

Welcome to Usenet

Natalie

Batman

Dec 11, 2002, 11:08:42 PM12/11/02
<BA1C19FF.3B537%kchu...@earthlink.net>:

>in article Xns92E0E1AA0...@216.168.3.44, Batman at
>bat...@batcave.edu wrote on 12/10/02 10:11 PM:
>
>> "Karen" <kchu...@earthlink.net> wrote in
>> <3df65f91$0$5302$45be...@newscene.com>:
>>
>>> Besides hysterical reading, it's pretty much what happens when you are
>>> chosen. You have no choice.
>>>
>>> Karen
>>
>> As long as there are bb guns .... there are choices. The best thing i
>> can say about cats, is that once they get moving, they are hard to hit.
>> Oh yeah, and they are stupid enough to keep coming back, so you get lots
>> of chances.
>>
>> BTW, if there were any baby seals around, i'd be shooting them too. Not
>> because it would be challenging, like a cat is, but just on general
>> principals.
>>
>And yet you watch Star Trek and take a screen name like batman.........

What your point? Just cant beleive I'm still single?

-jeff (IH)

WickeddollŽ

Dec 11, 2002, 11:11:06 PM12/11/02

> in article at6b67$1173vr$1...@ID-125536.news.dfncis.de, WickeddollŽ at
> wickeddoll195...@yahoo.com wrote on 12/10/02 9:24 PM:
>
> > The main thing that keeps children sick is smoking (Watch the
ciggie-crowd
> > jump on me!). Many parents refuse to believe this, but it's true.
Whenever
> > we see a frequently ill child in our office, the parents or other
caregivers
> > are ALWAYS smokers. Of course, when you tell the parents that, they get
> > indignant, and sometimes leave the practice in a rage.
>
> Heh. Or clean freaks :)
>
> Karen

*snerk*

Yep

Natalie

Batman

Dec 11, 2002, 11:14:57 PM12/11/02
<3DF6BC...@yahoo.com>:

>Batman wrote:
>>
>> Steve Christianson <stevechr...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>> <3DF6A2...@yahoo.com>:

>> >Because I don't share your opinion? How open minded of you.
>>
>> I thought it was because you are such a moron. But what do i know?
>
>What's your problem, pal?

How much time ya got? I started a list a while back, but it would take a
while for me to get it updated for the new century.

-jeff (IH)

WickeddollŽ

Dec 11, 2002, 11:16:29 PM12/11/02

> Good, we're allowing anecdotal evidence.

> >The main thing that keeps children sick is smoking (Watch the
ciggie-crowd
> >jump on me!). Many parents refuse to believe this, but it's true.
> >Whenever we see a frequently ill child in our office, the parents or
other
> >caregivers are ALWAYS smokers. Of course, when you tell the parents
that,
> >they get indignant, and sometimes leave the practice in a rage.
> >
> >There are none so blind as those who will not see.
>
> I think too many people see what they want to see. As in YOU see the
> connection you want to see between smoking and sickly kids. Both of my
> parents were smokers. My sister and I were both very healthy children. I
> can't remember the last time i was sick for more than 24 hrs. Hell, i
> can't actually remember the last time i sick.
>
> Oh yeah, it was thanksgiving, i think i'm allergic to turkey. At least
I'm
> allergic to large quantities of turkey. Is allergic the right word when
> you cramp up and get a bad case of the hershey squirts?
>

> -jeff (And i dont smoke ciggarettes. Just an occasional cigar)

Did I say EVERY child of a smoker is sickly? No. I said that when we see
chronically sick children, they are always those of smokers. Both my
parents smoked too, and I was relatively healthy as well. But that may have
been because my dad could sense ciggies weren't good for kids, and shooed us
away every time they lit up. He knew they were bad before the Surgeon
General did, apparently. LOL

Please read my post a little more carefully before making a blanket
statement like that. Not trying to start a flame war, just trying to make
my point.

Natalie, 25 year nurse who knows what she's seen

WickeddollŽ

Dec 11, 2002, 11:18:01 PM12/11/02

"R H Menzel" <rhme...@brainlink.com> wrote in message

> WickeddollŽ <wickeddoll195...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Able Spacer Kelly" <vll...@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > >

> > > R H Menzel <rhme...@brainlink.com> wrote in message

> > > No. More like an asocial, psychotic dog.
> > >
> > > Kelly
> > >

> > *FWAP*
> >
> > They are not! The personality of a cat greatly depends on
> >
> > A. The breed
> >
> > B. How they're treated by their owners.
> >
> > It frosts me that if a cat scratches or hisses at someone, they forever
> > hate cats, yet if a dog bites, it's just that particular dog that's
'bad'.

> > Horse-pucky
> >
> > :-P
> >
> > Natalie, with her dander up
> >

> Don't get your dander up. It was just a little joke. "I kid 'cause I
love!"

> Cats are nice, too, ! Sort of. I've never heard of a cat pining away at
the
> grave of its owner but I've heard plenty of stories of how cops discover
the
> bodies of cat owners, and....
>
> Uh, oh! Better stop here before I get into more trouble.
>
> -Bob

*FWAPPITY FWAP*!

:-)

Natalie

Batman

Dec 11, 2002, 11:18:08 PM12/11/02
"Channakuh Ta'" <tat...@yahoo.com> wrote in
<at8lil$11esgk$1...@ID-119704.news.dfncis.de>:

Malarky. i've seen enough to justify the conclusion i jumped to. He doesn't
like dogs for goodness sake! What more proof do you need? I was being kind
by stopping at moron. Odds are, he is deeply derranged.

-jeff (IH)

WickeddollŽ

Dec 11, 2002, 11:21:45 PM12/11/02

> "WickeddollŽ" <wickeddoll195...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Able Spacer Kelly" <vll...@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > >

> > > R H Menzel <rhme...@brainlink.com> wrote in message

> > > No. More like an asocial, psychotic dog.
> > >
> > > Kelly
> > >

> > *FWAP*
> >
> > They are not! The personality of a cat greatly depends on
> >
> > A. The breed
> >
> > B. How they're treated by their owners.
> >
> > It frosts me that if a cat scratches or hisses at someone, they forever
> > hate cats, yet if a dog bites, it's just that particular dog that's
'bad'.

> > Horse-pucky
> >
> > :-P
> >
> > Natalie, with her dander up
>
> Let's not get catty about all this...
> Laura, running

Oh Laura, you can do better...

Natalie

Batman

Dec 11, 2002, 11:23:14 PM12/11/02
<w_zJ9.194563$GR5....@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>:

>Batman wrote:
>> "Feek O'Hanrahan" <feek...@XattbiX.XcomX> wrote in
>> <v%tJ9.12928$hw3.2383@sccrnsc04>:
>>
>>> (Male) cat's don't spray if you neuter them,
>>
>> now THATS barbaric! Why is birth control always the males
>> responsibility? I say we just spay all the female cats and be done
>> with it.
>
>Uh, people do. In fact, I'm going to get my kitten spayed soon. You talked
>about spraying, and only males do that, so I responded about neutering.
>Now, if you talked about wailing because the cat was going into heat, I
>would have said something about spaying.

That wasn't me. Please, stop confusing me with the derranged, dog hating
moron that is posting as steve christianson.

I was just saying that neutering is barbaric and birth control should be the
female animals responsibility.

>>> and I've personally never
>>> seen a dog wipe it's butt on the rug. But that's just me.
>>
>> Its pretty dang funny. I think only the small breeds do it. Never
>> seen or heard of a german shepard of lab doing it. And they will do
>> it on grass too.
>
>I hate small, yippety dogs. They're annoying and make my ankles hurt. :)

The only thing i dont like is that they can be as bad as cats about getting
under your feet. On the plus side, unlike cats, once they are stepped on a
few times, they move back a little.

-jeff (IH)

Karen

Dec 11, 2002, 11:31:25 PM12/11/02
in article at9225$11lkqt$1...@ID-125536.news.dfncis.de, WickeddollŽ at
wickeddoll195...@yahoo.com wrote on 12/11/02 10:07 PM:

Oh, I'm used to it, but occasionally I dream.

Karen

Karen

Dec 11, 2002, 11:31:54 PM12/11/02
in article Xns92E1E143C...@216.168.3.44, Batman at
bat...@batcave.edu wrote on 12/11/02 10:08 PM:

> Karen <kchu...@earthlink.net> wrote in
> <BA1C19FF.3B537%kchu...@earthlink.net>:
>
>> in article Xns92E0E1AA0...@216.168.3.44, Batman at
>> bat...@batcave.edu wrote on 12/10/02 10:11 PM:

>>> As long as there are bb guns .... there are choices. The best thing i
>>> can say about cats, is that once they get moving, they are hard to hit.
>>> Oh yeah, and they are stupid enough to keep coming back, so you get lots
>>> of chances.
>>>
>>> BTW, if there were any baby seals around, i'd be shooting them too. Not
>>> because it would be challenging, like a cat is, but just on general
>>> principals.
>>>
>> And yet you watch Star Trek and take a screen name like batman.........
>
> What your point? Just cant beleive I'm still single?
>

> -jeff (IH)

Nnnnoooooo. I can believe it.

Karen

Jennie

Dec 11, 2002, 11:36:37 PM12/11/02

> Robert Whelan wrote:
> >
> > In article <Z0RJ9.102926$%p6.10...@twister.neo.rr.com>, Jennie wrote:
> > >
> > >"Robert Whelan" <rwh...@anarda.donsai.org> wrote in message

> > >I like him.
> > >
> > >This is proof that you're a liar and a tard, and will forever be
addressed
> > >as such by me. Thanks for making that fact just *that* much easier to
prove
> > >to the world. Twit.
> >
> > Jennie. I was using hyperbole to highlight little Steve's insecurity
> > at having a total stranger say he's a moron.

I didn't see insecurity. I saw someone asking someone else what their
problem was. Projection is yet another sign of delusional behavior, you
know.

Stevie cares that people
> > on Usenet, and in IRC like him, he really does! He's a pathetic
> > loser, you see. I was taunting him with his worst fears. If you had been
> > smart girl, instead of the microcephalic imbecile you actually are, you
> > might have realize that I wasn't "lying", so much as making fun of
Steve's
> > pathetic need to be liked.

I take people at their words. Your words were patently false. I called you a
liar because you are one. How many of the dots do you need me to connect for
you Bobbie? Lying tard.

> > >Jennie, ruining a perfectly good pair of strappy stilettos while
walking all
> > >over Bobbie
> >
> > Only idiots wear high heels, you know, and sacrifice their future
> > leg and back health for fashion. But we already knew that about you,
> > didn't we, Jennie.

Taking note of the sexist, woman-hating comment, and the fact that you must
be so short as to only have the ability to get a woman whose toes aren't
nearly as adorable as mine...: ) So...short, blind, stupid with corns.
Sounds like your type indeed.

All this free fodder is the best Holiday present you could have gotten me!

> You're still my bitch, Barbara.

Indeed.

Channakuh Ta'

Dec 11, 2002, 11:32:28 PM12/11/02

> "Channakuh Ta'" <tat...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> <at8lil$11esgk$1...@ID-119704.news.dfncis.de>:
>

> >"Batman" <bat...@batcave.edu> wrote in message
> >> Steve Christianson <stevechr...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> >> I thought it was because you are such a moron. But what do i know?
> >
> >Obviously, You dont know Steve. He may not be the most ideylic or gentle
> >poster, but you can never call him a moron. Any conversation with him
> >would dispeal you of this idea.
>
> Malarky.

Oh, well, since you say malarky, I guess I must obviously be wrong.

> i've seen enough to justify the conclusion i jumped to.

Obviously. You've never seen anything but what you want to see. Otherwise,
you'd know better that to try and call an obviousy more intelligent person
han yourself a moron. Oviously you've seen that any numbnutted jackoff can
come online and pick on those who in the real world would be thier betters.
You've proven youself to be no more than Robert Whelan, a whiny, insipid
stupid sumbitch.

> He doesn't like dogs for goodness sake! What more proof do you need?

Wow. Well, that obviously makes him evil.

> I was being kind
> by stopping at moron. Odds are, he is deeply derranged.

Odds are, you're deeply fucked. Cheers, mate, have a fun ride on Usednet...

Channakuh Ta'

Dec 11, 2002, 11:34:47 PM12/11/02

"Karen" <kchu...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Amazing, isnt it?

Jennie

Dec 11, 2002, 11:44:00 PM12/11/02

> "Feek O'Hanrahan" <feek...@XattbiX.XcomX> wrote in
> <w_zJ9.194563$GR5....@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>:
>
> >Batman wrote:

> >> now THATS barbaric! Why is birth control always the males
> >> responsibility? I say we just spay all the female cats and be done
> >> with it.
> >
> >Uh, people do. In fact, I'm going to get my kitten spayed soon. You
talked
> >about spraying, and only males do that, so I responded about neutering.
> >Now, if you talked about wailing because the cat was going into heat, I
> >would have said something about spaying.
>
> That wasn't me. Please, stop confusing me with the derranged, dog hating
> moron that is posting as steve christianson.

If you're referring to the "(Male) cat's don't spray if you neuter them,"
that wasn't Steve either. You should make sure you know who said what before
you go posting...: )

Jennie, thinking this is another of Bobbie's alter-egos.

T Berk

Dec 11, 2002, 11:50:58 PM12/11/02
"WickeddollŽ" wrote:
<snip>

> > > Isn't a cat pretty much like a stuffed dog?
> > >
> > > -Bob
> >
> > No. More like an asocial, psychotic dog.
> >
> > Kelly
> >

> *FWAP*
>
> They are not! The personality of a cat greatly depends on
>
> A. The breed
>
> B. How they're treated by their owners.
>
> It frosts me that if a cat scratches or hisses at someone, they forever
> hate cats, yet if a dog bites, it's just that particular dog that's 'bad'.
>
> Horse-pucky :-P
>
> Natalie, with her dander up

Go, go Gadget Star Trek Fan!

Hang in Nat, Dogs and Cats are both necessary and have their own places
in the household.

If I had the space I'd have both, as it is I am mouse & rat free with
cats.

Oh, and I wouldn't have the cute cuddly kind of dog so I suppose
(getting back On Topic) I wouldn't name one Porthos.

We did have a Beagle when I was young but _I_ didn't pick it out, my
dogs have been Belgian Shepherd/ Great Dane/ hunting dog mix type dogs.

You cant compare apples and oranges.

TBerk

T Berk

Dec 11, 2002, 11:59:16 PM12/11/02
Batman wrote:

> "Karen" <kchu...@earthlink.net> wrote in
> <3df65f91$0$5302$45be...@newscene.com>:
>
> >That's a game. Guess the room. I've known a few who adore trying to beat
> >you to the room they think you are going to. That is not an uncommon
> >description, if you are not bonded to the cat. If it has not picked *you*
> >for it's human. However, if that happens, you are sunk. Go to
> >alt.religion.kibology ( or google up) and look up "Gift cat". This is the
> >chronolgical loss of a crusty southern man to a feline's heart. Besides

> >hysterical reading, it's pretty much what happens when you are chosen. You
> >have no choice.
> >
> >Karen
>
> As long as there are bb guns .... there are choices. The best thing i can say
> about cats, is that once they get moving, they are hard to hit. Oh yeah, and
> they are stupid enough to keep coming back, so you get lots of chances.
>
> BTW, if there were any baby seals around, i'd be shooting them too. Not
> because it would be challenging, like a cat is, but just on general
> principals.
>
> -jeff (IH)

Jeff, all mention of cruelty aside- be sure to eat what you kill.

TBerk

WickeddollŽ

Dec 12, 2002, 12:03:53 AM12/12/02

"T Berk" <tb...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

I never went for having a small dog when I did have one - I feel that if
your dog can't protect you, why not have a cat?

*ducking*

:-)

Natalie

Robert Whelan

Dec 11, 2002, 11:56:16 PM12/11/02

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Steve Christianson wrote:

> Robert Whelan wrote:
> >

> You posted to a nearly five year old fake, Whelan. Good job.

LOL! Okay, it's a fake, and it got me. Pretty funny, though.
Sparked a long complicated thread, with people cursing Steve
out. Steve got all serious and posted a long, serious "I
didn't post that" message to the NG. Here it is...hope
it amuses you as much as it did me.

All messages from thread

Message 1 in thread

From: Steve Christianson (steve.chr...@worldnet.att.net)
Subject: STEVE CHRISTIANSON FAKE POSTS

Newsgroups: soc.singles
Date: 1998/06/28

To soc.singles:
Several months ago, an individual using my e-mail address made a variety
of inappropriate posts to several newsgroups. Yours was one of them. It
has only been recently that the situation was resolved to my
satisfaction, or I would have notified your newsgroup earlier. I do NOT
endorse or wish to be associated with the negative viewpoints espoused
by my "stalker."
Obviously, I cannot prevent your readers from replying to or flaming
this post, but I will not be posting here again unless a return of this
individual necessitates otherwise.
I encourage everyone out there who has experienced a similar problem to
employ a zero tolerance policy towards internet abuse. From experience,
I can tell you that you will receive no assistance from the authorities,
and must pursue your remedies vigorously and on your own.
Regards.
Steve Christianson

Message 2 in thread

From: cbianco (bia...@ix.netcom.com)
Subject: Re: STEVE CHRISTIANSON FAKE POSTS

View this article only

Newsgroups: soc.singles
Date: 1998/06/28

Steve Christianson <steve.chr...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>To soc.singles:
>Several months ago, an individual using my e-mail address made a variety
>of inappropriate posts to several newsgroups. Yours was . . .

damage control to major tom.

cbianco
bo-weevil

Message 3 in thread

From: Ocker (Ocker_NOSPAM@Aussie_wallaby.com.au)

View this article only

Newsgroups: soc.singles
Date: 1998/06/29

Hey!

We want the old Steve back! Not this pussy!

Ocker

Steve Christianson <steve.chr...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in article
<6n6btn$j...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>...
> To soc.singles:
> Several months ago, an individual using my e-mail address made a variety
> of inappropriate posts to several newsgroups. Yours was one of them. It
> has only been recently that the situation was resolved to my
> satisfaction, or I would have notified your newsgroup earlier. I do NOT
> endorse or wish to be associated with the negative viewpoints espoused
> by my "stalker."
> Obviously, I cannot prevent your readers from replying to or flaming
> this post, but I will not be posting here again unless a return of this
> individual necessitates otherwise.
> I encourage everyone out there who has experienced a similar problem to
> employ a zero tolerance policy towards internet abuse. From experience,
> I can tell you that you will receive no assistance from the authorities,
> and must pursue your remedies vigorously and on your own.
> Regards.
> Steve Christianson

Message 4 in thread

From: Leanne R Campbell (lrca...@hsc.vcu.edu)

View this article only

Newsgroups: soc.singles
Date: 1998/06/29

On 29 Jun 1998, Ocker wrote:

> Hey!
>
> We want the old Steve back! Not this pussy!

My very thought.
Believe it or not, Phillip, i actually like having you around.
Even if you do have sex w small animals.

Leanne

[snipped steve christiansons doppelganger rearing its head]

Message 5 in thread

From: Ocker (Ocker_NOSPAM@Aussie_wallaby.com.au)

View this article only

Newsgroups: soc.singles
Date: 1998/06/30

Fuck off slag!

Ocker

P.S. - Get a fat one up ya!

Leanne R Campbell <lrca...@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in article
<Pine.A41.3.96.980629...@comet.vcu.edu>...
> On 29 Jun 1998, Ocker wrote:
>
> > Hey!
> >
> > We want the old Steve back! Not this pussy!
>
> My very thought.
> Believe it or not, Phillip, i actually like having you around.
> Even if you do have sex w small animals.
>
> Leanne
>
> [snipped steve christiansons doppelganger rearing its head]

Robert Whelan

Dec 12, 2002, 12:07:06 AM12/12/02

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Jennie wrote:

> addressed
> prove
> > >
> > > Jennie. I was using hyperbole to highlight little Steve's insecurity
> > > at having a total stranger say he's a moron.
>
> I didn't see insecurity. I saw someone asking someone else what their
> problem was. Projection is yet another sign of delusional behavior, you
> know.

If he was secure, he wouldn't care what their problem was.

> Stevie cares that people
> > > on Usenet, and in IRC like him, he really does! He's a pathetic
> > > loser, you see. I was taunting him with his worst fears. If you had been
> > > smart girl, instead of the microcephalic imbecile you actually are, you
> > > might have realize that I wasn't "lying", so much as making fun of
> Steve's
> > > pathetic need to be liked.
>
> I take people at their words.

Because you are stupid.

> walking all
> > >
> > > Only idiots wear high heels, you know, and sacrifice their future
> > > leg and back health for fashion. But we already knew that about you,
> > > didn't we, Jennie.
>
> Taking note of the sexist, woman-hating comment,

Just because YOU are stupid doesn't mean I hate women. Plenty of smart
women out there, NOT wearing high heels. You just aren't one of them.

and the fact that you must
> be so short as to only have the ability to get a woman whose toes aren't
> nearly as adorable as mine...: ) So...short, blind, stupid with corns.
> Sounds like your type indeed.

Isn't wearing high heels how women GET corns? But I wouldn't expect
a dope like you to put two and two together.

> All this free fodder is the best Holiday present you could have gotten me!

"Free Fodder"? You think of yourself as a COW?

Robert Whelan

Dec 12, 2002, 12:15:55 AM12/12/02

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Steve Christianson wrote:

> Batman wrote:
> >
> > "Feek O'Hanrahan" <feek...@XattbiX.XcomX> wrote in
> > <w_zJ9.194563$GR5....@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>:

> > >Uh, people do. In fact, I'm going to get my kitten spayed soon. You talked
> > >about spraying, and only males do that, so I responded about neutering.
> > >Now, if you talked about wailing because the cat was going into heat, I
> > >would have said something about spaying.
> >
> > That wasn't me. Please, stop confusing me with the derranged, dog hating
> > moron that is posting as steve christianson.
>

> Hi Barbara.

*chuckle*

You know you own someone when they start seeing you behind every
passing troll.

Jennie

Dec 12, 2002, 1:50:57 AM12/12/02

> > addressed
> > prove

> > I didn't see insecurity. I saw someone asking someone else what their
> > problem was. Projection is yet another sign of delusional behavior, you
> > know.
>
> If he was secure, he wouldn't care what their problem was.

I'll tell all members of the healthcare profession, all concerned friends
and associates, and every bystander that shows concern for another person
obviously having a problem of some sort, that you view it as insecurity. If
anyone's having a bad day, and warrants concern, your idiocy will surely
cheer them up!

> > Stevie cares that people
> > Steve's
> >
> > I take people at their words.
>
> Because you are stupid.

Stupid people take others at their words? I'll tell Laura, Nat, and all
other decent human beings on this Earth that their faith and optimism in
your, and others, honesty makes them stupid in your eyes.

> > walking all

> > Taking note of the sexist, woman-hating comment,
>
> Just because YOU are stupid doesn't mean I hate women. Plenty of smart
> women out there, NOT wearing high heels. You just aren't one of them.

So then it's all women who wear high heels that are stupid? Way to alienate
people Bobbie. Proof of judgment against a large class of people you've
never met noted. Lends a lot of credence to people who call you
anti-Semitic. Keep squirming!

> and the fact that you must
> > be so short as to only have the ability to get a woman whose toes aren't
> > nearly as adorable as mine...: ) So...short, blind, stupid with corns.
> > Sounds like your type indeed.
>
> Isn't wearing high heels how women GET corns?

Actually no. You wear them all the time, Barbara, you should know this
already.

But I wouldn't expect
> a dope like you to put two and two together.

I can put you, Barbara, and batman together and watch you have a sick
alter-ego threesome in your screwy head though!

> > All this free fodder is the best Holiday present you could have gotten
me!

> "Free Fodder"? You think of yourself as a COW?

Too dumb to realize a word has more than one meaning?

Indeed you are a stupid little bitch, aren't you?

Jennie

Dec 12, 2002, 1:53:04 AM12/12/02

"Robert Whelan" <rwh...@ananda.donsai.orq> wrote in message

Funny that you'd call the only person truly defending you a troll. Makes me
even more sure it's you! Way to confirm Barbra! Twit.

David B.

Dec 12, 2002, 3:55:51 AM12/12/02
Robert Whelan wrote:

> In article <3DF6F800...@hotmail.com>, David B. wrote:
> >Robert Whelan wrote:

> >> Well, if Jennie's theory is correct, you now own....yourself?
> >
> >So Bobbie...your Mommy and Daddy are daughter and father? You inbred
> >little fuck.
>
> Ah, Davey came up with an "inbred" insult. Very good, Davey! Very
> original! Keep racking that brain, I'm sure you'll come up with
> another...someday.

Sorry Robert but I'd hate to waste an original thought on a worthless
piece of trash like you. You're scum. Go play in traffic.

David B.

Dec 12, 2002, 3:56:46 AM12/12/02
Robert Whelan wrote:

> In article <k_xJ9.92182$%p6.10...@twister.neo.rr.com>, Jennie wrote:
> >
> >"Robert Whelan" <rwh...@ananda.donsai.orq> wrote in message

> >> Well, if Jennie's theory is correct, you now own....yourself?
> >
> >Steve started the whole "baby seal" topic. He can return to it whenever he'd
> >like without looking foolish. You, however, continue to make an ass out of
> >yourself when you keep whining like this. Have you no pride?
>
> Ah, recycling my "have they no pride" comment from earlier. I guess
> I own you now!

In your dreams fuckhead. Go jack off to your pictures of Janet Reno.

> You
> >accidentally cut your penis off with safety scissors as a child didn't you?
> >If not, please stop acting like it.
> >
> >Twit.
> >
> >Jennie, applying theories correctly since "77
>
> And added to my collection of newsgroup idiots who keep responding
> to me.

loser.

David B.

Dec 12, 2002, 3:57:52 AM12/12/02
Steve Christianson wrote:

> > >What's your problem, pal?
> >
> > He doesn't like you. NOBODY likes you.
>
> Post proof or retract and apologize.
>
> Oh, and Barbara? Last time I checked, sexually feminized cross-dressers
> who spout PC drivel to hide their Jew-hating Holocaust denial theories
> aren't terribly popular.
>
> I'm not kidding, folks. Do a Google on Whelan and search for the term
> "gas chamber." He thinks the Nazis really weren't that bad, and that
> "Arbeit macht frei" ("Work makes you free", the logo on the gates of
> Auschwitz) just reflects the German work ethic. This kid is sick.

You're serious? Robert is that demented? What a piece of shit.

Louis M. Brown

Dec 12, 2002, 3:56:17 AM12/12/02
On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:43:13 GMT, "Jennie" <Jen...@woh.rr.com> wrote:

>"Robert Whelan" <rwh...@anarda.donsai.org> wrote in message

>> In article <k_xJ9.92182$%p6.10...@twister.neo.rr.com>, Jennie wrote:
>> >
>> >"Robert Whelan" <rwh...@ananda.donsai.orq> wrote in message

>> >Steve started the whole "baby seal" topic. He can return to it whenever
>he'd
>> >like without looking foolish. You, however, continue to make an ass out
>of
>> >yourself when you keep whining like this. Have you no pride?
>>
>> Ah, recycling my "have they no pride" comment from earlier. I guess
>> I own you now!
>

>God you're an idiot. You smell like a yeast infected twat, and on top of
>that, you don't understand the distinction between using a common
>phraseology, and repeating verbatim a part of what someone had said in the
>exact post you're responding to. What's it like to be that pathetically
>stupid?

>> You
>> >accidentally cut your penis off with safety scissors as a child didn't
>you?
>> >If not, please stop acting like it.
>> >
>> >Twit.
>> >
>> >Jennie, applying theories correctly since "77
>>
>> And added to my collection of newsgroup idiots who keep responding
>> to me.
>

>Of course I'll respond. You're now my bitch as well as everyone else's on
>this NG, and I'll taunt you as I please.
>
>Jennie, bending Robert over and introducing him to her JUMBO Nimbus 2000

Um, babe? He *LIKES* that sort of thing.....

-LMB

Louis M. Brown

Dec 12, 2002, 3:57:18 AM12/12/02
On 12 Dec 2002 01:15:13 GMT, rwh...@anarda.donsai.org (Robert Whelan)
wrote:

>Is yours really?

Oh god, IKYABWAI flames, are you fucking Pee Wee Herman now?

<snip bullshit>

-LMB

It is loading more messages.