Where was SPOOKYVISION last nite!?

Rare Hero

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99

Ah, WEAK!!!! Last night's broadcast of Spookyfish didn't have the Barbara
Striesand Spookyvision anymore!!!! That.....it.....gaddamm......I'm gonna kick
Babs squah in the nuts!

Greg
"Tom Hanks can't act his way out of a nutsack!"
-Eric Cartman

Alan Laska

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99
Rare Hero (rare...@aol.com) wrote:

: Ah, WEAK!!!! Last night's broadcast of Spookyfish didn't have the Barbara

: Striesand Spookyvision anymore!!!! That.....it.....gaddamm......I'm

: gonna kick ass.
: Babs squah in the nuts!

The story I heard is that the photographer that took the
pictures of Barabara Streisand that were used. Had threaten
to sue because he had the copyrights to them and were used
without his permission or payment.

I can't confirm ANY OF THIS, but that's what I've heard.

----Alan David Laska----

Tags

Jan 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/16/99
DAMN YOUR BLACK HEART BARBRA STREISAND!!!!

--

Tags
--------
Rare Hero wrote in message <19990114202124...@ng-fi1.aol.com>...

>Ah, WEAK!!!! Last night's broadcast of Spookyfish didn't have the Barbara
>Striesand Spookyvision anymore!!!! That.....it.....gaddamm......I'm gonna
kick

>Babs squah in the nuts!

the_davester

Jan 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/16/99
In article <bigalF5...@netcom.com>, bi...@netcom.com (Alan Laska) wrote:

> Rare Hero (rare...@aol.com) wrote:
>
> : Ah, WEAK!!!! Last night's broadcast of Spookyfish didn't have the Barbara

> : Striesand Spookyvision anymore!!!! That.....it.....gaddamm......I'm

> : gonna kick ass.
> : Babs squah in the nuts!
>

> The story I heard is that the photographer that took the
> pictures of Barabara Streisand that were used. Had threaten
> to sue because he had the copyrights to them and were used
> without his permission or payment.
>
> I can't confirm ANY OF THIS, but that's what I've heard.

Or maybe they just showed to SpookyVision for the week it originally aired.
That way, it's like a 'collector's item.'

the_ "I'm glad I caught it on tape >:)" davester
nirvanasongs @ yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/~dgisoft/nirvana/
"Remember... sentience is overrated" -- Me
"There is no progress / Evolution killed it all" -- Green Day

> ----Alan David Laska----

Rare Hero

Jan 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/16/99
>Or maybe they just showed to SpookyVision for the week it originally aired.
>
>That way, it's like a 'collector's item.'

Nah, they wouldn't take the time to re-render and re-edit the whole show unless
they were obligated somehow.

Kyle Broslofski

Jan 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/17/99
Rare Hero wrote:

> Ah, WEAK!!!! Last night's broadcast of Spookyfish didn't have the Barbara
> Striesand Spookyvision anymore!!!! That.....it.....gaddamm......I'm gonna kick
> Babs squah in the nuts!

Umm...a better question is, where was Spookyfish!?!? I taped South Park
on Wednesday night (from the 10:00-10:30 PM Eastern time) and City On
The Edge Of Forever was airing then. Unless they fooled me, by airing
two different episodes at different times that night or something...I
don't know! <confused>

> Greg
> "Tom Hanks can't act his way out of a nutsack!"
> -Eric Cartman

~Kyle Broslofski~™
©1999, All Rights Reserved, Void Where Prohibited, Batteries....Not
Included.

"Obsessive Cartman Fan...AND PROUD OF IT!!!"
"If I don't know the answer, I'll make one up."
"If it weren't for mood swings, I'd have no fun at all."
"I've got a pinwheel and I'm not afraid to use it!"

BitchMom

Jan 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/17/99
Kyle Broslofski <kyle__br...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Umm...a better question is, where was Spookyfish!?!? I taped South Park
>on Wednesday night (from the 10:00-10:30 PM Eastern time) and City On
>The Edge Of Forever was airing then. Unless they fooled me, by airing
>two different episodes at different times that night or something...I
>don't know! <confused>

Oh you are going to kick yourself for this one. Spookyfish was on
AFTER Flashback. That's right, they showed two episodes last night.

BitchMom
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
For all your SouthPark needs visit
http://www.billzhouse.com or mirror site
http://yoda.rh.rit.edu/billzhouse/
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Visit #alt.tv.southpark on Dalnet
Point your java enabled browser to:
http://www.members.tripod.com/TheSilverRaven/sp_chat.htm
Or connect with mIRC or pIRCh, choose IRC Network Dalnet
When you get connected, type in /join #alt.tv.southpark
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
remove MY to email me
===============For Spambots===============
root@localhost
admin@localhost
ro...@mailloop.com
postmaster@localhost

Ann

Jan 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/17/99
But they showed little screens sayinging spooky fish would be on next during
the show so you should have seen it.
-me

BitchMom wrote:

--
When you walk down that road of life...."hitchike, it's faster!" -Bart
Simpson

BRaines000

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99

In article <19990114202124...@ng-fi1.aol.com>, rare...@aol.com
(Rare Hero) writes:

>Ah, WEAK!!!! Last night's broadcast of Spookyfish didn't have the Barbara
>Striesand Spookyvision anymore!!!! That.....it.....gaddamm......I'm gonna
>kick Babs squah in the nuts!

I noticed that was missing, but did it have the transitionals with her face?

Steve Sutton

Jan 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/21/99
>I noticed that was missing, but did it have the transitionals with
her face?

They only did it in Spooky Vision for Halloween. Barbara Streisand
was scary enough, then. If they used Spooky Vision every time they
showed the episode, we'd all start having nightmares! :)

Steve Sutton
Springfield, GA

Kyle Broslofski

Jan 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/22/99
BitchMom wrote:

> Kyle Broslofski <kyle__br...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Umm...a better question is, where was Spookyfish!?!? I taped South Park
> >on Wednesday night (from the 10:00-10:30 PM Eastern time) and City On
> >The Edge Of Forever was airing then. Unless they fooled me, by airing
> >two different episodes at different times that night or something...I
> >don't know! <confused>
>
> Oh you are going to kick yourself for this one. Spookyfish was on
> AFTER Flashback. That's right, they showed two episodes last night.

Ack! Now, I see the start of the Halloween credits after "City.." on my
tape! Well, I *DID* get the ep on tape when it first aired, so no
screeching on my part! :) I was just confused, what with Spooky-Talk,
when I was expecting a bit of City-Talk! ;P

> BitchMom

BRaines000

Jan 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/23/99

In article <787g54$8he$1...@news-1.news.gte.net>, "Steve Sutton"
<steve....@gte.net> writes:

>They only did it in Spooky Vision for Halloween. Barbara Streisand
>was scary enough, then. If they used Spooky Vision every time they
>showed the episode, we'd all start having nightmares! :)

Like I don't NOW !?!?!?!?!?!