Casa Bonita is Terrible!

Adam Tracy

May 27, 2004, 5:02:27 PM5/27/04
I was in Denver the other weekend and decided to eat at Casa Bonita since
Cartman loved it so much. Man, was I dissapointed.

The food was awful. Like eating a Swanson tv dinner, and that may be giving it
too much credit.

The building is cool, looks like a Mexican temple or something. The atmosphere
inside is great, lots of Mexican decorations, the caves, the puppet show,
gorilla chases, magicians, mariachis, cliff divers and pools, and other stuff.
But the wait to get in is about half an hour at least, and you have to stand in
line like at an amusement park. You would never be able to burst in and do
everything at once like Cartman did! It takes forever to get in, you order in
line, and then they serve you from a buffet line like in a high school
cafeteria, tray and all!

The food is like dog food. It was awful. Plus the events don't happen at the
same time, so you don't get to see much in one visit. I will never eat there
again. Just wanted to let everyone know that if they ever get the chance to go-
DON'T!

--------
TracyAdamP

"No you can't play with it, you won't enjoy it on as many levels as I do...
Mm-hai bw-ha whoa-hoa. The colors children. Mwa-ha-lee." - Professor John Frink

Charles & Mambo

May 27, 2004, 6:06:35 PM5/27/04
Adam Tracy wrote:
> I was in Denver the other weekend and decided to eat at Casa Bonita since
> Cartman loved it so much. Man, was I dissapointed.

[snip shit]

Good. Perhaps you can also jerk off a dog like Cartman did in one episode.

"I was in Denver the other weekend and decided to jerk off a dog since
Cartman loved it so much. Red rocket, red rocket, boy! Man, was I
dissapointed. Maybe I should have given him a blow job..."

--
Come down off the cross
We can use the wood

Tom Waits, Come On Up To The House

TCS

May 27, 2004, 6:22:14 PM5/27/04
On 27 May 2004 21:02:27 GMT, Adam Tracy <tracy...@aol.com> wrote:
>I was in Denver the other weekend and decided to eat at Casa Bonita since
>Cartman loved it so much. Man, was I dissapointed.

Casa bonita::mexican food == chuck'e'cheese::pizza

Frank Swarbrick

May 27, 2004, 9:15:14 PM5/27/04
Adam Tracy wrote:

> I was in Denver the other weekend and decided to eat at Casa Bonita since
> Cartman loved it so much. Man, was I dissapointed.
>
> The food was awful. Like eating a Swanson tv dinner, and that may be giving it
> too much credit.
>
> The building is cool, looks like a Mexican temple or something. The atmosphere
> inside is great, lots of Mexican decorations, the caves, the puppet show,
> gorilla chases, magicians, mariachis, cliff divers and pools, and other stuff.
> But the wait to get in is about half an hour at least, and you have to stand in
> line like at an amusement park. You would never be able to burst in and do
> everything at once like Cartman did! It takes forever to get in, you order in
> line, and then they serve you from a buffet line like in a high school
> cafeteria, tray and all!
>
> The food is like dog food. It was awful. Plus the events don't happen at the
> same time, so you don't get to see much in one visit. I will never eat there
> again. Just wanted to let everyone know that if they ever get the chance to go-
> DON'T!

Haha, you should have asked! I personally have never been there (though
I have driven by), but everyone I know who has been there says the food
is terrible.

--
Frank Swarbrick
inf...@sprynet.com

TCS

May 27, 2004, 10:36:19 PM5/27/04
On Fri, 28 May 2004 01:15:14 GMT, Frank Swarbrick <inf...@sprynet.com> wrote:
>Haha, you should have asked! I personally have never been there (though
>I have driven by), but everyone I know who has been there says the food
>is terrible.

There's something funny about hearing somebody complain about casa bonita. It's
like hearing somebody tell a story how they saw how cartman loved
chuck'e'cheese on southpark so they had to go there and they were completely
surprised at how awfull their pizza is.

Jeff Goslin

May 28, 2004, 2:16:03 AM5/28/04
I just always assumed that Casa Bonita was some made up resturant for
Cartman to get excited about to drive the Butters disappearance/nuclear
holocaust story! ???whodathunkit... a real place... hrm...

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"TCS" <The-Central...@p.o.b.o.x.com> wrote in message

Inglo

May 28, 2004, 12:20:54 PM5/28/04
On 5/27/2004 7:36 PM TCS brightened our day with:

How about taking advice on Restaurants from any 8 year old kid. The
best restaurants when you're that age are the ones with the best video
games.

--
"As we know,
There are known knowns.

"I'm not made of money, we'll swim to Oakland"

Steve [Inglo]

Inkan

May 29, 2004, 4:01:39 AM5/29/04
Jeff Goslin wrote:
> I just always assumed that Casa Bonita was some made up resturant for
> Cartman to get excited about to drive the Butters disappearance/nuclear
> holocaust story! ???whodathunkit... a real place... hrm...

Yep. It's real, all right.

http://www.casabonitadenver.com/

- Juan F. Lara
http://bellsouthpwp.net/l/a/lara6281/intro.html

George Weinberg

May 29, 2004, 12:15:36 PM5/29/04
On Fri, 28 May 2004 16:20:54 GMT, Inglo
<ingl...@zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.xcc> wrote:

>On 5/27/2004 7:36 PM TCS brightened our day with:
>
>>On Fri, 28 May 2004 01:15:14 GMT, Frank Swarbrick <inf...@sprynet.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Haha, you should have asked! I personally have never been there (though
>>>I have driven by), but everyone I know who has been there says the food
>>>is terrible.
>>>

>>There's something funny about hearing somebody complain about casa bonita. It's
>>like hearing somebody tell a story how they saw how cartman loved
>>chuck'e'cheese on southpark so they had to go there and they were completely
>>surprised at how awfull their pizza is.
>>

>How about taking advice on Restaurants from any 8 year old kid. The
>best restaurants when you're that age are the ones with the best video
>games.

Stephen King did the best job of summing up kids' taste in food:
"If I had to live on one food for the rest of my life it would be
cherry pez".

George

TCS

May 29, 2004, 3:29:45 PM5/29/04

Would it be the same if it weren't dispensed through the neck of a cartoon
character?

spauldingae

Jun 9, 2004, 4:50:29 PM6/9/04

"TCS" <The-Central...@p.o.b.o.x.com> wrote in message

I guess the difference here would be that Chuck e cheese's are a bit more
national, while there's perhaps one Casa Bonito, so it's a bit harder to
find someone who's actually been there to tell you that the food sucks.

TCS

Jun 9, 2004, 5:27:30 PM6/9/04

and of course, you believe everything that comes out of cartman's mouth.

Vince McGowan

Jun 9, 2004, 11:11:54 PM6/9/04
TCS wrote:

Sure, you mean that's not true?