My new blog

Greg Henry

May 3, 2005, 9:30:31 PM5/3/05
After months of encouragement from a close friend, I've started my own
blog. I figure everyone's entitled to my opinion. For business purposes,
I've used a fake name de plum.

I call it The Fat Bald Married Guy. Here 'tis:

http://fatbaldmarriedguy.blogspot.com/

Jane

May 3, 2005, 11:57:56 PM5/3/05

I just started looking at it, Greg, and plan to read more later. I must
say, though, I totally agreed with your assessment of the Jacko
situation, starting back with family appearances and history, to the
present.
His nose, in particular, has had multiple, multiple surgical procedures,
to the point there is almost nothing left to work with, and it has
almost fallen off. Any medical professional can see that.

And, like you, I believe he's 300% guilty. Whether he'll be convicted or
not is a coin toss, but he'll be a pariah even if he is found NG, (note
I didn't say "innocent") due to the lurid testimony and documentation
that was provided, etc.

Aside from all the obvious, especially a 45 year old androgenous,
sexually confused (or whatever!!) man taking young boys into his bed,
etc., there is one thing in my large database of knowledge regarding
this topic, and 25 years plus of working with both the victims of sexual
abuse and the pedophiles themselves (court-referred) in the mental
health setting...and that is the "grooming" activities in which he
engages with these kids to prepare them for the initiation of sex. No
doubt about it in my mind. None.

I hope they put him away. Even being put into "treatment" would be
devastating for Jacko personally and to his career.

Anyway, after long experience in the field, and consultations with many
other highly experienced professionals, as well as extensive research, I
don't believe pedophiles can be cured by any amount of mental health
treatment. Just somehow kept from re-offending.

Jane

Raider Dave

May 4, 2005, 12:54:48 AM5/4/05
Was having the most boring blog on the net an intentional, conscious
maneuver on your part?

Where's the Sopranos content, fucko???

TheMan

May 4, 2005, 1:17:26 AM5/4/05
Jackson's nose is a Peter Pan nose.

Greg Henry

May 4, 2005, 6:10:21 AM5/4/05

I think that's a better question for David Chase.

Greg Henry

May 4, 2005, 11:13:27 AM5/4/05

Because that's what this group is for.

NO GO GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINE BOX!!!

Greg Henry

May 4, 2005, 11:15:42 AM5/4/05

Tie their testicals to a camel, then spray the camel in the ass with
pepper spray.

Raider Dave

May 4, 2005, 5:23:05 PM5/4/05
"NO" go get....?

Do you want me to get it or not?

Greg Henry

May 5, 2005, 8:36:52 AM5/5/05

Raider Dave wrote:
> "NO" go get....?
>
> Do you want me to get it or not?

Ooops sorry about that. I HATE piss-fuckin'-poor punctuation.

NOW GO GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINE BOX!!!

Katsy

May 5, 2005, 10:58:58 AM5/5/05
Greg Henry wrote:

> http://fatbaldmarriedguy.blogspot.com/

Dude, you ought to seriously consider salads. ;)

I simply love this part, "For a brief moment in history, I, a fat, bald
married guy, was a super hero in the eyes of my little girls. They won't be
little much longer. We're really tight right now. I'm going to be absolutely
heart-broken when they out-grow me. I'm a pretty lucky guy, and I'm grateful
for them. Thank you God."

I'm verklempt now! Absolutely simplistically beautiful.

jvq...@indahizzouse.net

May 5, 2005, 10:23:04 PM5/5/05

"Greg Henry" <bigd...@adelphia.net> wrote in message

Very nice, Greg. I could not agree more with your Jacko writeup, but I
disagree with your views on Green Day. You must be the first person I've
heard of who likes both GD and Zappa :> Give me a good dose of Dream
Theater or Rush and I'll be happy.

Anyway, I just added your blog to my favorites. Keep writin' and I'll keep
readin'.

Pisano

May 12, 2005, 7:29:05 PM5/12/05
On Tue, 03 May 2005 21:30:31 -0400, Greg Henry <bigd...@adelphia.net>
wrote:

Sweet Black Baby Jesus! This feels like being back in school
and having to do a homework assignment over the summer break.

Do I *have* to read it now?

Jane

May 13, 2005, 4:57:40 AM5/13/05
Pisano wrote:

Christ on a Flaming Crutch!
I seem to recall a certain associate of this group whose name starts
with a P asking us to listen to his music from time to time???? Yes the
fk you do have to read it. Now lets get busy.

Jane

Pisano

May 13, 2005, 5:30:12 AM5/13/05

Hey . . . let go my ear before I shove dis mp3 up yer box!!

>Jane

Angry?