Senator Frnken?

1 view

CliffB

Jan 6, 2009, 11:20:08 PM1/6/09

syvyn11

Jan 7, 2009, 12:56:47 AM1/7/09

"CliffB" <fl...@gosympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:55b4b921-8bd7-4ef2...@v15g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
> http://tinyurl.com/7wl53c

I just vomited in my mouth a little.

william hubbard

Jan 7, 2009, 3:07:01 AM1/7/09

franken is a talentless and psychotic stalinoid..

Incremental Jones

Jan 7, 2009, 10:23:09 AM1/7/09
I knew he'd be a Senator years ago when I saw him on SNL draw the map of the
US from memory.

Of course, I also believed in flying monkeys and dehydrated water back then.

mooseb...@hotmail.com

Jan 7, 2009, 2:13:42 PM1/7/09
On Jan 7, 3:07 am, william hubbard <williamhubb...@bluebottle.com>
wrote:

Stalinoid?? Wow...

michael ellis

Jan 7, 2009, 7:16:31 PM1/7/09
Yep thats assumes it up. Franken is a mere lunatic. He's not funny
never been funny.

He needs to be commited to a psycho ward.

<mooseb...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

mooseb...@hotmail.com

Jan 7, 2009, 8:55:15 PM1/7/09
On Jan 7, 7:16 pm, "michael ellis" <dvd...@bak.rr.com> wrote:
> Yep thats assumes it up. Franken is a mere lunatic. He's not funny
> never been funny.
>
> He needs to be commited to a psycho ward.

Psycho ward?? Wow....

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jan 7, 2009, 9:32:58 PM1/7/09
On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 00:56:47 -0500, "syvyn11" <robhor...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

I know, there are far better photos of Al out there; here's to
great run as a Senator!

Oh, and a better photo:

<http://www.nndb.com/people/476/000022410/Franken_Al.jpg>

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

syvyn11

Jan 7, 2009, 9:51:14 PM1/7/09

"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 00:56:47 -0500, "syvyn11" <robhor...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"CliffB" <fl...@gosympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>> http://tinyurl.com/7wl53c
>>
>>I just vomited in my mouth a little.
>
> I know, there are far better photos of Al out there; here's to
> great run as a Senator!

Here's to Al not getting arrested for fixing a election.

Michael Bay's unhealthy fascination with robotic crotches

Jan 7, 2009, 10:29:50 PM1/7/09
On Jan 6, 9:56 pm, "syvyn11" <robhorine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Are you putting up a front to hide how aroused that photo made you?

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jan 8, 2009, 4:54:27 PM1/8/09
On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 21:51:14 -0500, "syvyn11" <robhor...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 00:56:47 -0500, "syvyn11" <robhor...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"CliffB" <fl...@gosympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>>
>>>I just vomited in my mouth a little.
>>
>> I know, there are far better photos of Al out there; here's to
>> great run as a Senator!
>
>Here's to Al not getting arrested for fixing a election.

Getting arrested for something he didn't do, now *that* would be a
crime . . .

牛魔王

Jan 8, 2009, 10:54:09 PM1/8/09
> Yep thats assumes it up. Franken is a mere lunatic. He's not funny
> never been funny.

Never been a big fan of his either. His "Pong" and "Stewart Smalley"
skits also sucked.

The main thing he does that irks me is that the core of his humor is
making fun of people's looks (check the titles of his books), when he
himself is one of the ugliest, weirdest looking guys on TV.

syvyn11

Jan 9, 2009, 3:11:53 AM1/9/09

> On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 21:51:14 -0500, "syvyn11" <robhor...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message

>>> I know, there are far better photos of Al out there; here's to
>>> great run as a Senator!
>>
>>Here's to Al not getting arrested for fixing a election.
>>

> Getting arrested for something he didn't do, now *that* would be a
> crime . . .

And fixing a election isn't a crime?

Are you saying that the Wall Street Journal wrong?

Message has been deleted

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jan 9, 2009, 1:36:53 PM1/9/09
On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 03:11:53 -0500, "syvyn11" <robhor...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 21:51:14 -0500, "syvyn11" <robhor...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message

>>>Here's to Al not getting arrested for fixing a election.
>>>

>> Getting arrested for something he didn't do, now *that* would be a
>> crime . . .
>>

>And fixing a election isn't a crime?

Of course it is, but since he didn't do such thing . . .

>Are you saying that the Wall Street Journal wrong?

If they claim their *editorial* is true, then yes, dead wrong . . .

If you have evidence of this election fixing, then put up or shut
up, the proper authorities will be interested.

--

- ReFlex76

Ayatollah Obama

Jan 9, 2009, 2:05:31 PM1/9/09
On Jan 9, 12:36 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 03:11:53 -0500, "syvyn11" <robhorine...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >>  Getting arrested for something he didn't do, now *that* would be a
> >> crime . . .
>
> >And fixing a election isn't a crime?
>
>    Of course it is, but since he didn't do such thing . . .
>
> >Are you saying that the Wall Street Journal wrong?
>
>    If they claim their *editorial* is true, then yes, dead wrong . . .
>
>    If you have evidence of this election fixing, then put up or shut
> up, the proper authorities will be interested.
>
> --
>
>                        - ReFlex76
>
> - "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"
>
> - "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"
>
> - Jesus Christ - The original hippie!
>
> <http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>
>
> <http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>
>
> Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer- Hide quoted text -

An orchestrated, systematic approach using two methods for counting
ballots.... hmm.... I see a conspiracy here between the mini-mouse-
sota DemonCraps!

Check out the methods you worthless pieces of shit DemonCraps used to
count ballots.... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,470892,00.html

Baldin Lee Pramer

Jan 9, 2009, 2:37:04 PM1/9/09
On Jan 6, 9:20 pm, CliffB <fl...@gosympatico.ca> wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/7wl53c

No, that's Al Franken the comic. Senator Franken wears a suit.

Just as you shit with your pants down, that's shittin' Cliff, and when
you go to work in proper clothing, that's employed Cliff.

See the difference now?

Pramer

syvyn11

Jan 9, 2009, 3:33:48 PM1/9/09

"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message

Which is why there is a investigation.

god, libs are stupid.

syvyn11

Jan 9, 2009, 3:34:54 PM1/9/09

"Baldin Lee Pramer" <baldinl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Jan 6, 9:20 pm, CliffB <fl...@gosympatico.ca> wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/7wl53c

No, that's Al Franken the comic. Senator Franken wears a suit.

Queerbait, Franken is not certified as senator yet!

Nor will he be

CliffB

Jan 9, 2009, 3:43:52 PM1/9/09
On Jan 9, 2:37 pm, Baldin Lee Pramer <baldinleepra...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

More often than not with politicians, it's what they've got on under
their monkey suits, not the suits themselves. The fact that Frnken has
dismissed his former irreverent, comedic poseuring for the more
respectable "look" of a "serious" pol, is suspect in itself. Odds are
he's still wearing that diaper under his "respectable" brooks brother
suitings - even though he has disavowed many of his former "jokes".
the fact that his only way into the Senate was by way of a corrupt
Minnesota Democratic establishment leaning his direction throughout
this alleged "recount" is more in keeping with the buffoon side of
this serious "politician". The stank of illegitimacy will be
henceforth attached to him, even if he does take the Minnesota seat.

Minnesota also put the muslim into Congress. They are a State that's
just full of laughs. Not even mentioning crazy Jesse Ventura.

牛魔王

Jan 9, 2009, 4:36:25 PM1/9/09
http://cakeeaterchronicles.com/taxonomy/term/125

"Al [Franken] and [writing partner Tom Davis] had bought their first-
ever cocaine, and they had it all out on the desk. First time they
were ever able to buy any. As apprentice writers, their pay was, I
think, $325 a week. So they have the cocaine on the desk, and they're
like literally staring at it. I'm off in the distance. I'm in a tough
place because I'm supposedly the executive, but I decided it wasn't my
job to play the policeman.

"Suddenly this figure comes roaring through the room. Unbeknownst to
us at the time, he had a straw in his hand. He gets to the table, and
he has half of that stuff up his nose by the time they knew who it
was: Belushi. They didn't know whether to be thrilled that Belushi had
just done this to their coke or be absolutely decimated, because that
represented about half of the money they had in the world at that
time." - Dick Ebersol

M.Butzin

Jan 9, 2009, 7:17:08 PM1/9/09
"CliffB" <fl...@gosympatico.ca> wrote in message

Oh you mean like Reagan only "stood" next to the chimp he didn't really do
any acting next to the chimp?
And Dubya is only "acting dumb" because that's all he knows what to do?

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jan 9, 2009, 7:27:29 PM1/9/09
On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 12:43:52 -0800 (PST), CliffB <fl...@gosympatico.ca>
wrote:

>On Jan 9, 2:37 pm, Baldin Lee Pramer <baldinleepra...@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>> On Jan 6, 9:20 pm, CliffB <fl...@gosympatico.ca> wrote:
>>
>> >http://tinyurl.com/7wl53c
>>
>> No, that's Al Franken the comic. Senator Franken wears a suit.
>>
>> Just as you shit with your pants down, that's shittin' Cliff, and when
>> you go to work in proper clothing, that's employed Cliff.
>>
>> See the difference now?
>>
>> Pramer
>
>More often than not with politicians, it's what they've got on under
>their monkey suits, not the suits themselves. The fact that Frnken has
>dismissed his former irreverent, comedic poseuring for the more
>respectable "look" of a "serious" pol, is suspect in itself. Odds are
>he's still wearing that diaper under his "respectable" brooks brother
>suitings - even though he has disavowed many of his former "jokes".
>the fact that his only way into the Senate was by way of a corrupt
>Minnesota Democratic establishment leaning his direction throughout
>this alleged "recount" is more in keeping with the buffoon side of
>this serious "politician". The stank of illegitimacy will be
>henceforth attached to him, even if he does take the Minnesota seat.

Once he's in there, this will all be irrelevant . . .

>Minnesota also put the muslim into Congress. They are a State that's
>just full of laughs. Not even mentioning crazy Jesse Ventura.

Hmmm, must mean Keith Ellison; last I heard religion is irrelevant
to Congressional performance, and am yet to hear of Congressman
Ellison doing any worse than his fellow Representatives . . .

--

- ReFlex76

I pledge allegiance, to the flag,
of the United States of America,
and to the Republic, for which it stands,
one nation, indivisible,
wiht liberty and justice for all.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jan 9, 2009, 7:29:14 PM1/9/09

Nice parody of an ultra-far-right conservative, down to the Fox
News link, almost took you seriously there!

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jan 9, 2009, 7:30:57 PM1/9/09
On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 15:33:48 -0500, "syvyn11" <robhor...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Nice of you to admit it's still just an investigation, one unlikely
to yield any nefarious results; well, there's the matter of those vote
scanners missing all those Franken votes, which I guess is worth
investigating . . .

--

- ReFlex76

syvyn11

Jan 9, 2009, 8:18:26 PM1/9/09

"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message

another lib afraid of the truth.

syvyn11

Jan 9, 2009, 8:19:53 PM1/9/09

"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message

and nothing about double counting of franken ballots?

Nothing about preicents with more votes than people registered to vote?

Didn't you guys want Ann Coulter arrested for voting where she couldn't?

syvyn11

Jan 9, 2009, 8:22:36 PM1/9/09

> On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 12:43:52 -0800 (PST), CliffB <fl...@gosympatico.ca>
> wrote:
>
>>On Jan 9, 2:37 pm, Baldin Lee Pramer <baldinleepra...@yahoo.com>
>>wrote:

>>> No, that's Al Franken the comic. Senator Franken wears a suit.
>>>
>>> Just as you shit with your pants down, that's shittin' Cliff, and when
>>> you go to work in proper clothing, that's employed Cliff.
>>>
>>> See the difference now?
>>>
>>> Pramer
>>
>>More often than not with politicians, it's what they've got on under
>>their monkey suits, not the suits themselves. The fact that Frnken has
>>dismissed his former irreverent, comedic poseuring for the more
>>respectable "look" of a "serious" pol, is suspect in itself. Odds are
>>he's still wearing that diaper under his "respectable" brooks brother
>>suitings - even though he has disavowed many of his former "jokes".
>>the fact that his only way into the Senate was by way of a corrupt
>>Minnesota Democratic establishment leaning his direction throughout
>>this alleged "recount" is more in keeping with the buffoon side of
>>this serious "politician". The stank of illegitimacy will be
>>henceforth attached to him, even if he does take the Minnesota seat.
>>

> Once he's in there, this will all be irrelevant . . .

Except for the fact that he cheated to win.

>>Minnesota also put the muslim into Congress. They are a State that's
>>just full of laughs. Not even mentioning crazy Jesse Ventura.
>
> Hmmm, must mean Keith Ellison; last I heard religion is irrelevant
> to Congressional performance, and am yet to hear of Congressman
> Ellison doing any worse than his fellow Representatives . . .

Islam states that you must convert non-belivers. No matter what!

Sounds like a violation of the seperation of church and state to me.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jan 10, 2009, 12:29:22 AM1/10/09
On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 20:18:26 -0500, "syvyn11" <robhor...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

No truth there, just wishful thinking . . .

--

- ReFlex76

I pledge allegiance, to the flag,
of the United States of America,
and to the Republic, for which it stands,
one nation, indivisible,

with liberty and justice for all.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jan 10, 2009, 12:30:19 AM1/10/09
On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 20:19:53 -0500, "syvyn11" <robhor...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Another fantasy . . .

>Nothing about preicents with more votes than people registered to vote?

Enough about Ohio 2004 . . .

>Didn't you guys want Ann Coulter arrested for voting where she couldn't?

She should've been, but them's the breaks . . .

--

- ReFlex76

I pledge allegiance, to the flag,
of the United States of America,
and to the Republic, for which it stands,
one nation, indivisible,

with liberty and justice for all.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jan 10, 2009, 12:40:34 AM1/10/09
On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 20:22:36 -0500, "syvyn11" <robhor...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

If you have evidence of this cheating, you'd better present it, as
witholding it is a crime; the only "fact" is the dying investigation .
. .

>>>Minnesota also put the muslim into Congress. They are a State that's
>>>just full of laughs. Not even mentioning crazy Jesse Ventura.
>>
>> Hmmm, must mean Keith Ellison; last I heard religion is irrelevant
>> to Congressional performance, and am yet to hear of Congressman
>> Ellison doing any worse than his fellow Representatives . . .
>
>Islam states that you must convert non-belivers. No matter what!
>
>Sounds like a violation of the seperation of church and state to me.

If you hear of Keith Ellison trying to "convert non-believers," go
ahead and report it; like most Democrats, he's not stupid enough to
follow his religion to the letter, another benefit of being secular .
. .

--

- ReFlex76

I pledge allegiance, to the flag,
of the United States of America,
and to the Republic, for which it stands,
one nation, indivisible,

with liberty and justice for all.

Ayatollah Obama

Jan 10, 2009, 7:50:59 PM1/10/09
On Jan 9, 6:29 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:

> >Check out the methods you worthless pieces of shit DemonCraps used to

> >count ballots....http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,470892,00.html

>    Nice parody of an ultra-far-right conservative, down to the Fox
> News link, almost took you seriously there!

Maybe if CNN, KOS, ABC, Huffington, CBS, NBS, PBS, any liberal
newspaper would do any investigating and reporting, perhaps I could
provide a link to them... but alas, once again they fail miserably at
reporting!

The Weasel

Jan 10, 2009, 8:04:01 PM1/10/09
On Jan 9, 11:30 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 20:19:53 -0500, "syvyn11" <robhorine...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >>   Nice of you to admit it's still just an investigation, one unlikely
> >> to yield any nefarious results; well, there's the matter of those vote
> >> scanners missing all those Franken votes, which I guess is worth
> >> investigating . . .
>
> >and nothing about double counting of franken ballots?
>
>   Another fantasy . . .

Not according to the Democrat Sec of State's website. There are
examples of precincts with more ballots counted than registered
voters. Maplewood 06 in Ramsey County is one example.

> >Nothing about preicents with more votes than people registered to vote?
>
>   Enough about Ohio 2004 . . .

Why did the Democrats thwart a recount of that county? 18 months in
jail for one Democrat and another Democrat decides not to enter the
Governor's race.

M.Butzin

Jan 10, 2009, 8:22:59 PM1/10/09
"Ayatollah Obama" <osama.obabm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yeah it's a bitch that Limbaugh uses sound bites and no one knows where he
get them and Fox doesn't use reporters that file actual
stories................

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jan 11, 2009, 3:18:51 AM1/11/09
On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 17:04:01 -0800 (PST), The Weasel
<theoneandonl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Jan 9, 11:30 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 20:19:53 -0500, "syvyn11" <robhorine...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>> >"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>
>> >and nothing about double counting of franken ballots?
>>
>>   Another fantasy . . .
>
>Not according to the Democrat Sec of State's website. There are
>examples of precincts with more ballots counted than registered
>voters. Maplewood 06 in Ramsey County is one example.

No cites, no shocker; some people don't get "put up or shut up" .
. .

>> >Nothing about preicents with more votes than people registered to vote?
>>
>>   Enough about Ohio 2004 . . .
>
>Why did the Democrats thwart a recount of that county? 18 months in
>jail for one Democrat and another Democrat decides not to enter the
>Governor's race.

It's called sense, make some, 'cause this doesn't; names would help

Ayatollah Obama

Jan 11, 2009, 1:23:03 PM1/11/09
On Jan 10, 7:22 pm, "M.Butzin" <mfbut...@nospamdot.net> wrote:
> "Ayatollah Obama" <osama.obabma.by.anyn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Give me a link from a liberal rag that does any reporting about all
the voting irregularities from Minnesota!?

robw

Jan 11, 2009, 1:58:56 PM1/11/09
On Jan 11, 1:23 pm, Ayatollah Obama
> the voting irregularities from Minnesota!?- Hide quoted text -

You got bitched slapped.

Again.

Ayatollah Obama

Jan 11, 2009, 2:21:39 PM1/11/09
On Jan 11, 12:58 pm, robw <noddy...@comcast.net> wrote:

The ony "bitch" here is you wobie-da-wobot... your ony claim to fame
is you are the #5 on the all-time list of posters to alt.politics!

Maybe you can go "cigaring" with the "messiah" after he takes orfice!
a limo ride with Larry Sinclair! smoke some crack with the two!
----------------
Points out the same amber stain on his shorts that I’ve got on mine,
and Makes me smell his smell, coming From me
- Barak Hussein Obama.

The Weasel

Jan 11, 2009, 2:23:51 PM1/11/09
On Jan 11, 2:18 am, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 17:04:01 -0800 (PST), The Weasel
>

> <theoneandonlysuperwea...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Jan 9, 11:30 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:

> >>   Another fantasy . . .
>
> >Not according to the Democrat Sec of State's website. There are
> >examples of precincts with more ballots counted than registered
> >voters. Maplewood 06 in Ramsey County is one example.
>
>     No cites, no shocker; some people don't get "put up or shut up" .

A cite was given, again, all you have to do is check Minnesota's Sec
of State website, the numbers are all there for everyone to see.

But since it appears that either you are internet challenged, or just
outright too damn scared to face the TRUTH, I will do your homework
for you and give you the links.

Ramsey County, Precinct Name, 0180 - MAPLEWOOD P-06

Their website shows 1176 votes on election day, 93 oversea ballots,
and 2 Fed Absentee ballots.

That is a total of 1271 votes. Their website also shows 1396
registered voters. But now that the recount is finished, they show
1568 votes were cast.

There are 293 extra ballots in this precinct. Where did they come
from?

http://electionresults.sos.state.mn.us/20081104/PrecRptByCounty.asp?rq=62RAMSEY&M=CTY&CtyCd=62&CtyNm=RAMSEY

http://www.sos.state.mn.us/docs/statewide_recount_by_precinct_with_ab.pdf

I really suggest that you start thinking for yourself and check out
the facts for yourself. You look silly denying the facts.

> >>   Enough about Ohio 2004 . . .
>
> >Why did the Democrats thwart a recount of that county? 18 months in
> >jail for one Democrat and another Democrat decides not to enter the
> >Governor's race.
>
>    It's called sense, make some, 'cause this doesn't; names would help

There were allegations that Cuyahoga County, Ohio have more ballots
than voters for the 2004 election. Turns out, when a recount was to
take place, the process approved a Democrat was found to be a
violation of Ohio Code. The third highest election employee in the
office, also a Democrat, was found guilty.

"The Board operates under the advice and counsel of the Cuyahoga
County Prosecutor's Office. The Prosecutor's Office was specifically
asked to review the recount procedures consistently utilized by the
Board since 1982. The Board was advised to continue operating under
the precedent used for more than two decades. Unfortunately, this same
process has now resulted in indictments based on alleged procedural
defects."

http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=40043

"Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Bill Mason, long presumed to be the front
runner for the Democratic nomination, surprised many with his
announcement late last month that he would not be a candidate for
Attorney General in 2006. He cited family concerns as the reason for
his decision."

http://www.ohiochamber.com/governmental/edge_051005.asp

> --
>
>                        - ReFlex76

Ayatollah Obama

Jan 11, 2009, 2:34:25 PM1/11/09
On Jan 11, 1:23 pm, The Weasel <theoneandonlysuperwea...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> On Jan 11, 2:18 am, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:

Weasel, you are confusing an uberlib brain-washed DemonCrap edukated
moron with facts.... their eyes just roll up in their heads and they
do this weird-assed twitching motion when confronted with the truth!

robw

Jan 11, 2009, 2:40:58 PM1/11/09
On Jan 11, 2:21 pm, Ayatollah Obama

Gee, maybe that's because I don't post under a hundred names.

You got your ass kicked.

Again.

Ayatollah Obama

Jan 11, 2009, 2:59:14 PM1/11/09
On Jan 11, 1:40 pm, robw <noddy...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Gee, maybe that's because I don't post under a hundred names.
>
> You got your ass kicked.
>
> Again.

Wobuie, You must've had some weird-assed dream or you are under some
drug-induced hullucination yet again. I have NEVER had my ass kicked
on the usenet... unlike you who are the post3r child of abuse!

Also, I post under two names...Ayatollah Obama and President
Soetoro.... get THAT thru your logic-impaired brain!

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jan 11, 2009, 4:41:59 PM1/11/09

All I saw was a chart; if that's it, I'd like to call it pathetic,
but sad is the more appropriate word. You need to figure out how
recounts work, they always find votes that were missed the first time,
especially by those apparently unreliable scanners; all it takes is
one smudge.

Senator Franken, like it or not . . .

Sounds like more Republican dirty tricks; good thing they're
getting cleaned out of Ohio . . .

--

- ReFlex76

I pledge allegiance, to the flag,

of the United States of America,
and to the Republic, for which it stands,
one nation, indivisible,

wiht liberty and justice for all.

Ayatollah Obama

Jan 11, 2009, 6:26:45 PM1/11/09
On Jan 11, 3:41 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:

Using two methods for counting ballots for Franken-stein and Coleman
that were originally rejected is very much a DemonCrap orchestrated
conspiracy! Of course to you jackassed morons the ends justifies the
means! My guess is that after this year's $2+ trillion deficit, you
morons and the readerless/viewerless librags will still try to blame
Bush!

The only solution is a runoff election since neither candidate got
more than 42% of the vote.... ah, that's right... with you uberlibs
it's not about fairness..... you Soros/moveon/fagdom/ACORN types will
cheat/steal/whatever to gain power!

The Weasel

Jan 11, 2009, 11:00:54 PM1/11/09

The Weasel

Jan 11, 2009, 11:04:32 PM1/11/09
> >http://electionresults.sos.state.mn.us/20081104/PrecRptByCounty.asp?r...
>
> >http://www.sos.state.mn.us/docs/statewide_recount_by_precinct_with_ab...

> >I really suggest that you start thinking for yourself and check out
> >the facts for yourself. You look silly denying the facts.
>
>    All I saw was a chart; if that's it, I'd like to call it pathetic,
> but sad is the more appropriate word.

I suggest that you learn how to read an election report.

>  You need to figure out how
> recounts work, they always find votes that were missed the first time,
> especially by those apparently unreliable scanners; all it takes is
> one smudge.

Are you really this dumb?? When the county reports that there were
1271 ballots cast, 1568 votes do not appear because of a "smudge".

How far in the gutter will you go to defend a theft of an election?

>    Senator Franken, like it or not . . .

Stolen election, live with it.

Too bad it was Democrats who got caught.

M.Butzin

Jan 11, 2009, 11:54:23 PM1/11/09

> Senator Franken, like it or not . . .

Stolen election, live with it. NOT!

You mean when a election is done correctly.............the Republicans call
"this" stealing..............

ANNOUNCING THE NEW DEMOCRATIC SENATOR AL FRANKEN from the GREAT STATE of
MINNESOTA!

The Weasel

Jan 12, 2009, 10:23:51 AM1/12/09
On Jan 11, 10:54 pm, "M.Butzin" <mfbut...@nospamdot.net> wrote:
> > Senator Franken, like it or not . . .
>
> Stolen election, live with it. NOT!
>
> You mean when a election is done correctly..

Typical Stalinist response. 1568 votes from 1271 voters proves that
the election was not done correctly.

>...........the Republicans call "this" stealing..............

And Democrats who support fair elections as well.

> ANNOUNCING THE NEW DEMOCRATIC SENATOR AL FRANKEN from the
> GREAT STATE of MINNESOTA!

Another election thief is try to get into office.

Paulie Walnutts

Jan 12, 2009, 2:38:57 PM1/12/09
On Jan 11, 10:54 pm, "M.Butzin" <mfbut...@nospamdot.net> wrote:

SSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD-
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!
Sheesh !! Get a grip on yourself son. Your boy will be coronated in 8
days. Then it'll be our turn to rip the POTUS a new ass. Brace
yourself. Here it comes. You better bend over and spread your pasty
white,pimply arse cheeks. You're about to take a fucking without a
kissing !! ROTFFLMMFAO !!!!!

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jan 12, 2009, 6:50:51 PM1/12/09
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 07:23:51 -0800 (PST), The Weasel
<theoneandonl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Jan 11, 10:54 pm, "M.Butzin" <mfbut...@nospamdot.net> wrote:
>> > Senator Franken, like it or not . . .
>>
>> Stolen election, live with it. NOT!
>>
>> You mean when a election is done correctly..
>
>Typical Stalinist response. 1568 votes from 1271 voters proves that
>the election was not done correctly.

We know, faulty scanners, deal with it . . .

>>...........the Republicans call "this" stealing..............
>
>And Democrats who support fair elections as well.

No names of said Democrats, no surprise . . .

>> ANNOUNCING THE NEW DEMOCRATIC SENATOR AL FRANKEN from the
>> GREAT STATE of MINNESOTA!
>
>Another election thief is try to get into office.

Enough about Republicans, this is about Senator Franken . . .

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jan 12, 2009, 6:53:39 PM1/12/09
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 22:54:23 -0600, "M.Butzin"
<mfbu...@nospamdot.net> wrote:

>> Senator Franken, like it or not . . .
>
>Stolen election, live with it. NOT!
>
>You mean when a election is done correctly.............the Republicans call
>"this" stealing..............

Notice no mention of Republican Minnesota Governor Pawlenty, or
that most of Minnesota's Supreme Court was appointed by either him or
Jesse Ventura . . .

>ANNOUNCING THE NEW DEMOCRATIC SENATOR AL FRANKEN from the GREAT STATE of
>MINNESOTA!

Indeed!

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jan 12, 2009, 6:58:16 PM1/12/09

There's still nothing to find . . .

>>  You need to figure out how
>> recounts work, they always find votes that were missed the first time,
>> especially by those apparently unreliable scanners; all it takes is
>> one smudge.
>
>Are you really this dumb?? When the county reports that there were
>1271 ballots cast, 1568 votes do not appear because of a "smudge".

Smudges, missed boxes, accidentally marking two candidates, it
happens . . .

>How far in the gutter will you go to defend a theft of an election?

There was no theft, deal with it . . .

>>    Senator Franken, like it or not . . .
>
>Stolen election, live with it.

*yawn*

Sure, with Republican Ken Blackwell running things . . .

Ayatollah Obama

Jan 13, 2009, 10:10:23 AM1/13/09
On Jan 12, 5:58 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:

You dumbass uberib pud sucker! Fairness to you faerie lovers of the
"messiah" is win at all costs!... the ends justifies the means! Your
goal is to bring a marxist dictatorship and make this amerika... with
a little 'a' and a 'k'. To bring about the dull gray of socialism!

Go read this.... of course you won't, but I'll post it anyway.

http://www.mncourts.gov/Documents/0/Public/Other/2008%20Elections/Notice_of_Contest.pdf

There are so many examples of how franken-stein's votes were counted
one way and Coleman's vote were handled another way. How rejected
absentee votes were counted in franken-stein horrorvilles yet ignored
in Coleman areas....

THAT ELECTION was a textbook case of how you uberlib DemonCraps stole
an election!

The Weasel

Jan 13, 2009, 4:06:08 PM1/13/09
On Jan 12, 5:50 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 07:23:51 -0800 (PST), The Weasel
>
> <theoneandonlysuperwea...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >> Stolen election, live with it. NOT!
>
> >> You mean when a election is done correctly..
>
> >Typical Stalinist response. 1568 votes from 1271 voters proves that
> >the election was not done correctly.
>
>    We know, faulty scanners, deal with it . . .

What an ignorant fool. This is the result of a MANUAL RECOUNT, and you
whine and cry about "faulty scanners".

I am dealing with a complete and total idiot.

> >>...........the Republicans call "this" stealing..............
>
> >And Democrats who support fair elections as well.
>
>    No names of said Democrats, no surprise . . .

You can start with me. I am a registered Democrat who is mad as hell
that anyone would certify the results of an election that had 293
votes than ballots cast.

> >> ANNOUNCING THE NEW DEMOCRATIC SENATOR AL FRANKEN from the
> >> GREAT STATE of MINNESOTA!
>
> >Another election thief is try to get into office.
>
>     Enough about Republicans, this is about Senator Franken . . .

No wonder you are clueless, this is about election thieving Franken.

The Weasel

Jan 13, 2009, 4:25:38 PM1/13/09
On Jan 12, 5:58 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 20:04:32 -0800 (PST), The Weasel

Your ignorance on the matter is astounding. Having actually worked
elections, I see though your BS. None of the reasons listed about
explains how there were more votes than registered voters or the
number of ballots cast on election day.

None of your BS reasons proves your point. So what 100 ballots have
smudges, that doesn't change the number of ballots cast. There can be
no more than 1271 votes from 1271 ballots cast one election day.

So what, some were missing at one point. If they were lost, after they
have been found, there can be no more than 1271 votes, because there
were 1271 ballot cast.

Even if they decided that they could determine the voter intent on
EVERY ballot, not matter the defect (over or under voted) there still
should only have 1271 votes. PERIOD.

Any totals that show MORE votes than ballots cast proves there is
something wrong with the recount. END OF STORY.

Why you lack the IQ to understand simple math is beyond me. One man,
one vote. 1271 ballots, 1271 votes. It is simple as that.

But of course, you have proven that you are a blind partisan, who will
never accept any fact that does not support you bias.

> >How far in the gutter will you go to defend a theft of an election?
>
>    There was no theft, deal with it . . .

Sorry, it is too late for you to deny the facts. They are on the
Minnesota's Sec of State website for all to see.

When are you going to start dealing with reality?

> >>    Senator Franken, like it or not . . .
>
> >Stolen election, live with it.
>
>    *yawn*

If that what it takes to you to live with a stolen election, yawn
away.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jan 15, 2009, 6:50:55 PM1/15/09

Now using a debunked link, now *that* is Selling The Dumbass! If I
thought you were faking it before, now I *know* so! Seriously, ya
gotta tone it down or people will stop buying it . . .

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jan 15, 2009, 6:57:05 PM1/15/09

We *know* about the crap Republicans pulled in 2004; seriously, move
on . . .

>None of your BS reasons proves your point. So what 100 ballots have
>smudges, that doesn't change the number of ballots cast. There can be
>no more than 1271 votes from 1271 ballots cast one election day.
>
>So what, some were missing at one point. If they were lost, after they
>have been found, there can be no more than 1271 votes, because there
>were 1271 ballot cast.
>
>Even if they decided that they could determine the voter intent on
>EVERY ballot, not matter the defect (over or under voted) there still
>should only have 1271 votes. PERIOD.
>
>Any totals that show MORE votes than ballots cast proves there is
>something wrong with the recount. END OF STORY.
>
>Why you lack the IQ to understand simple math is beyond me. One man,
>one vote. 1271 ballots, 1271 votes. It is simple as that.

Except when those scanners miss 'em . . .

>But of course, you have proven that you are a blind partisan, who will
>never accept any fact that does not support you bias.

I see blind partisanship here alright . . .

>> >How far in the gutter will you go to defend a theft of an election?
>>
>>    There was no theft, deal with it . . .
>
>Sorry, it is too late for you to deny the facts. They are on the
>Minnesota's Sec of State website for all to see.
>
>When are you going to start dealing with reality?

Once you get out of the Aswan Heights Dam, we can discuss reality .
. .

Speaking of reality:

Senator Franken
Senator Franken
Senator Franken

>> >Stolen election, live with it.
>>
>>    *yawn*
>
>If that what it takes to you to live with a stolen election, yawn
>away.

Keep repeating the "stolen election" lie, it's not sticking in the
real world . . .

No response to Ken Blackwell's Rebpublican, corruption, no shocker .

The Weasel

Jan 15, 2009, 7:29:36 PM1/15/09

Yes, I have heard of the excuses. No facts, just excuses.

> >None of your BS reasons proves your point. So what 100 ballots have
> >smudges, that doesn't change the number of ballots cast. There can be
> >no more than 1271 votes from 1271 ballots cast one election day.
>
> >So what, some were missing at one point. If they were lost, after they
> >have been found, there can be no more than 1271 votes, because there
> >were 1271 ballot cast.
>
> >Even if they decided that they could determine the voter intent on
> >EVERY ballot, not matter the defect (over or under voted) there still
> >should only have 1271 votes. PERIOD.
>
> >Any totals that show MORE votes than ballots cast proves there is
> >something wrong with the recount. END OF STORY.
>
> >Why you lack the IQ to understand simple math is beyond me. One man,
> >one vote. 1271 ballots, 1271 votes. It is simple as that.
>
>    Except when those scanners miss 'em . . .

If the scanners missed the votes, and then they were found in the
manual recount, the total number of votes cannot be greater that 1271
voters who cast a ballots in that precinct.

But of course, your are a blind partisan who doesn't care about fair
elections. Anything to get the Democrat in office.

> >But of course, you have proven that you are a blind partisan, who will
> >never accept any fact that does not support you bias.
>
>   I see blind partisanship here alright . . .

Sorry, but this registered Democrat does not blindly support the theft
of an election. You are the blind partisan in this discussion.

> >>    There was no theft, deal with it . . .
>
> >Sorry, it is too late for you to deny the facts. They are on the
> >Minnesota's Sec of State website for all to see.
>
> >When are you going to start dealing with reality?
>
>    Once you get out of the Aswan Heights Dam, we can discuss reality .
> . .
>
> Speaking of reality:
>
> SenatorFranken
> SenatorFranken
> SenatorFranken

As the result of stealing an election. That is the reality of the
matter.

> >>    *yawn*
>
> >If that what it takes to you to live with a stolen election, yawn
> >away.
>
>    Keep repeating the "stolen election" lie, it's not sticking in the
> real world . . .

Yes, partisans such as yourself do not care about fair election.

Your point is based in ignorance. Blackwell didn't run the election,
they were ran on the county level.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jan 16, 2009, 5:16:19 PM1/16/09
On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:29:36 -0800 (PST), The Weasel
<theoneandonl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

<bandwidth-saving snippage>

>On Jan 15, 5:57 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 13:25:38 -0800 (PST), The Weasel
>>

>> >Your ignorance on the matter is astounding. Having actually worked
>> >elections, I see though your BS. None of the reasons listed about
>> >explains how there were more votes than registered voters or the
>> >number of ballots cast on election day.
>>
>>   We *know* about the crap Republicans pulled in 2004; seriously, move
>> on . . .
>
>Yes, I have heard of the excuses. No facts, just excuses.

Wow, the irony must be lost here . . .

>> >None of your BS reasons proves your point. So what 100 ballots have
>> >smudges, that doesn't change the number of ballots cast. There can be
>> >no more than 1271 votes from 1271 ballots cast one election day.
>>
>> >So what, some were missing at one point. If they were lost, after they
>> >have been found, there can be no more than 1271 votes, because there
>> >were 1271 ballot cast.
>>
>> >Even if they decided that they could determine the voter intent on
>> >EVERY ballot, not matter the defect (over or under voted) there still
>> >should only have 1271 votes. PERIOD.
>>
>> >Any totals that show MORE votes than ballots cast proves there is
>> >something wrong with the recount. END OF STORY.
>>
>> >Why you lack the IQ to understand simple math is beyond me. One man,
>> >one vote. 1271 ballots, 1271 votes. It is simple as that.
>>
>>    Except when those scanners miss 'em . . .
>
>If the scanners missed the votes, and then they were found in the
>manual recount, the total number of votes cannot be greater that 1271
>voters who cast a ballots in that precinct.
>
>But of course, your are a blind partisan who doesn't care about fair
>elections. Anything to get the Democrat in office.

Missed Ballots
Missed Ballots
Missed Ballots

It. Is. Not. That. Hard. To. Figure. Out.

>> >But of course, you have proven that you are a blind partisan, who will
>> >never accept any fact that does not support you bias.
>>
>>   I see blind partisanship here alright . . .
>
>Sorry, but this registered Democrat does not blindly support the theft
>of an election. You are the blind partisan in this discussion.

So, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then claims to be a
goose . . .

>> >Sorry, it is too late for you to deny the facts. They are on the
>> >Minnesota's Sec of State website for all to see.
>>
>> >When are you going to start dealing with reality?
>>
>>    Once you get out of the Aswan Heights Dam, we can discuss reality .
>> . .
>>
>> Speaking of reality:
>>
>> SenatorFranken
>> SenatorFranken
>> SenatorFranken
>
>As the result of stealing an election. That is the reality of the
>matter.

The reality is he won; if there was cheating (there wasn't), let
the *real* evidence (none) come forth in the investigation

>> >If that what it takes to you to live with a stolen election, yawn
>> >away.
>>
>>    Keep repeating the "stolen election" lie, it's not sticking in the
>> real world . . .
>
>Yes, partisans such as yourself do not care about fair election.

I care very much about fair elections, that's why I keep up the
good fight . . .

. . . and State is above county, point stands.