SNL 10/4

Buckaroo Banzai

Oct 5, 2008, 9:26:37 AM10/5/08
I'm a staunch conservative, but with exceptions. I believe in the more
abortions the better, but only until the 3rd month, after that, only if the
mother's life is endangered. Other than that, after the third month she
ceases being her own woman and she becomes an apartment for her kid. I
believe that prostitution should be legal for adults. I believe that *all*
drugs should be legal for adults to use. I believe that if women want to
enter fields traditionally marked for men, they should have to pass the same
standards that men must pass, except for the military. Also, All law
enforcement and military height & weight requirements should revert to what
they were in the 50's. There should be no women in military where they will
interact with men. If that means women in the pentagon running the war- I'm
fine with that. Women are weaker than men, but they are by no means less
intelligent.

wyzbang

Oct 5, 2008, 4:48:06 PM10/5/08

"Buckaroo Banzai" <blister...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I'm a staunch conservative, but with exceptions. I believe in the more
> abortions the better, but only until the 3rd month, after that, only if
> the mother's life is endangered. Other than that, after the third month
> she ceases being her own woman and she becomes an apartment for her kid.

I'm curious what has brought you to this belief. Was it personal research or
investigating others research? Both valid, I think. Just wondering where the
beliefs come from.
Thanks

the rick

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 5, 2008, 8:39:18 PM10/5/08
On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 06:26:37 -0700, "Buckaroo Banzai"
<blister...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I'm a staunch conservative, but with exceptions. I believe in the more
>abortions the better, but only until the 3rd month, after that, only if the
>mother's life is endangered. Other than that, after the third month she
>ceases being her own woman and she becomes an apartment for her kid.

If that's the case, I guess she also has the right to evict . . .

>believe that prostitution should be legal for adults. I believe that *all*
>drugs should be legal for adults to use. I believe that if women want to
>enter fields traditionally marked for men, they should have to pass the same
>standards that men must pass, except for the military. Also, All law
>enforcement and military height & weight requirements should revert to what
>they were in the 50's. There should be no women in military where they will
>interact with men. If that means women in the pentagon running the war- I'm
>fine with that. Women are weaker than men, but they are by no means less
>intelligent.

While we're back in the 50s, let's bring back segregation! Sure,
the military integrated in 1947 (48?), but if we're going back, let's
keep going! Also, just beceause women tend to outperform men in
fighter planes doesn't mean they should be allowed there either!

It's surprising how many individual women meet the height/weight
requirements anyway. Women weaker than men? Try telling that to this
one!:

<http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/327/37/>

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

dave

Oct 5, 2008, 10:59:55 PM10/5/08
<snipped>

> It's surprising how many individual women meet the height/weight
> requirements anyway.

Some do; most don't.

> Women weaker than men?

Bench press records:
Becca Swanson (female): 465 Lbs.
Gene Rychclak (male): 1010 Lbs.

Try telling that to this
one!:

I am sure she could kick my ass, me being old and out of shape. But the real
question is: What could she do against a championship male fighter (in any
fighting discipline) of her weight?
Answer: Lose, big time!

Buckaroo Banzai

Oct 6, 2008, 12:31:05 AM10/6/08

"wyzbang" <wyz...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Buckaroo Banzai" <blister...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> I'm a staunch conservative, but with exceptions. I believe in the more
>> abortions the better, but only until the 3rd month, after that, only if
>> the mother's life is endangered. Other than that, after the third month
>> she ceases being her own woman and she becomes an apartment for her kid.
>
> I'm curious what has brought you to this belief. Was it personal research
> or investigating others research?

Again, I'm conservative, but I don't believe in god. Having said that, I'm
not cool with doctors drilling into babies heads as they're being born and
calling it abortion. I'm also not cool with these religious freaks and
their anti-abortion zealotry. Therefore, I came up on my own with the 3
month rule. Once you get pregnant, my rule gives you 1 to 2 months after
you know you're pregnant to make a decision. If you opt for abortion,
totally cool, however if you put it off and off.. after 3 months, you're
legally bound to give birth. Which doesn't mean you're obligated for the
kid, adoption is perfectly acceptable. You can't have total abortion and no
abortion, so here's the compromise. Free abortions til 3 months, after
that- abortion only if the mother's life is at risk. I think that's a
pretty good compromise.

Buckaroo Banzai

Oct 6, 2008, 12:53:49 AM10/6/08

"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 06:26:37 -0700, "Buckaroo Banzai"
> <blister...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>I'm a staunch conservative, but with exceptions. I believe in the more
>>abortions the better, but only until the 3rd month, after that, only if
>>the
>>mother's life is endangered. Other than that, after the third month she
>>ceases being her own woman and she becomes an apartment for her kid.
>
> If that's the case, I guess she also has the right to evict . . .

Well, she does have the right to evict, up to 90 days, after that, the tenet
has the apartment for the full 9 months. After that though, she can kick
the tenet to the curb.

>>believe that prostitution should be legal for adults. I believe that
>>*all*
>>drugs should be legal for adults to use. I believe that if women want to
>>enter fields traditionally marked for men, they should have to pass the
>>same
>>standards that men must pass, except for the military. Also, All law
>>enforcement and military height & weight requirements should revert to
>>what
>>they were in the 50's. There should be no women in military where they
>>will
>>interact with men. If that means women in the pentagon running the war-
>>I'm
>>fine with that. Women are weaker than men, but they are by no means less
>>intelligent.
>>

> While we're back in the 50s, let's bring back segregation!

You may be back in the 50's, but I'm sure not.

> Sure, the military integrated in 1947 (48?), but if we're going back,
> let's
> keep going!

Who's going back? What's your deal?

> Also, just beceause women tend to outperform men in
> fighter planes doesn't mean they should be allowed there either!

I'm too tired to do the research, but I'm going to go with what you claim-
women outperform men in fighter planes. As far as I'm concerned let all
women who want to go into combat sign up for flight school. If women are
inherently better pilots than men, then kick the men out, that's what I say!
See you weird people who see me as sexist are yourselves sexist. I don't
think that women can't fight- I think that men are unable to see women as
equal therefore they will expose themselves in order to protect the women...
that's a male flaw, not a female flaw. Same thing with the gays. It's not
that Gays aren't fit to fight, it's that straights can't handle the gays,
and simply because of percentages, gays shouldn't be allowed in the military
because of straights prejudices. As far as firemen and Policemen are
concerned, if women can pass the same test that men are given, then I have
no problem.

> It's surprising how many individual women meet the height/weight
> requirements anyway.

Well, are we talking 2008 requirements, or are we talking 1978 requirements?

Women weaker than men? Try telling that to this
> one!:
>
> <http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/327/37/>

Well, to me she seemed to struggle with the powerbomb on a girl, but again,
if she could pass the 1978 male requirements, I'd be proud to call her
"Officer".

JP in Minnesota

Oct 7, 2008, 11:32:45 AM10/7/08
Gosh, that's mighty big of you - "free abortions til 3 months."
Would you care to post your address so the doctors/hospitals can send the bill
for "free abortions" to you or would you rather that the tax payer simply pay
for it?

In article <dwgGk.2178$Rx....@flpi144.ffdc.sbc.com>,
blister...@yahoo.com says...

Buckaroo Banzai

Oct 7, 2008, 8:05:01 PM10/7/08

"JP in Minnesota" <j.p....@spamfree.att.net> wrote in message

> Gosh, that's mighty big of you - "free abortions til 3 months."
> Would you care to post your address so the doctors/hospitals can send the
> bill
> for "free abortions" to you or would you rather that the tax payer simply
> pay
> for it?

Dummy, I meant free as in 'free' speech, 'free' press... As in if you want
to abort, the govt, can't do jack squat.

JP in Minnesota

Oct 8, 2008, 6:28:04 PM10/8/08
I'll overlook the insult, but the next time you mean legal abortion, why
not use the term "legal abortion." In our culture free abortion has a
different connotation than free speech or free press.

In article <SRSGk.1854$pr6....@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com>,
blister...@yahoo.com says...

Buckaroo Banzai

Oct 9, 2008, 12:38:21 AM10/9/08

> I'll overlook the insult, but the next time you mean legal abortion, why
> not use the term "legal abortion." In our culture free abortion has a
> different connotation than free speech or free press.

When you're right, you're right. I'd love to say screw you, but your
argument is totally correct. I apologize.

JP in Minnesota

Oct 9, 2008, 11:53:34 PM10/9/08
No problem. It's nice to see an honest disagreement settled in an
agreeable manner!!

In article <2VfHk.4347$be...@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com>,
blister...@yahoo.com says...

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 26, 2008, 1:00:31 PM10/26/08
On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 21:53:49 -0700, "Buckaroo Banzai"
<blister...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 06:26:37 -0700, "Buckaroo Banzai"
>> <blister...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I'm a staunch conservative, but with exceptions. I believe in the more
>>>abortions the better, but only until the 3rd month, after that, only if
>>>the
>>>mother's life is endangered. Other than that, after the third month she
>>>ceases being her own woman and she becomes an apartment for her kid.
>>
>> If that's the case, I guess she also has the right to evict . . .
>
>Well, she does have the right to evict, up to 90 days, after that, the tenet
>has the apartment for the full 9 months. After that though, she can kick
>the tenet to the curb.

. . . and, if made illegal, take it to a backalley; that's the dirty
secret the anti-abortion people don't want you to know: there were
likely *more* abortions before Roe v. Wade than after! Third world
nations where abortion is illegal, yet abortion rates are multiple
times higher than the US's provide evidence . . .

Hmmm, I don't see it . . .

Same thing with the gays. It's not
>that Gays aren't fit to fight, it's that straights can't handle the gays,
>and simply because of percentages, gays shouldn't be allowed in the military
>because of straights prejudices.

Wow, replace "gays" with "blacks," and "straights" with "whites,"
and you have almost word-for-word one of the arguments against
integration! Harry Truman went and did it anyway; there may have been
some growing pains, but we moved on, and became better for it . . .

As far as firemen and Policemen are
>concerned, if women can pass the same test that men are given, then I have
>no problem.

That seems to be the ultimate argument here . . .

>> It's surprising how many individual women meet the height/weight
>> requirements anyway.
>
>Well, are we talking 2008 requirements, or are we talking 1978 requirements?
>
>Women weaker than men? Try telling that to this
>> one!:
>>
>> <http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/327/37/>
>>

>Well, to me she seemed to struggle with the powerbomb on a girl, but again,
>if she could pass the 1978 male requirements, I'd be proud to call her
>"Officer".

I have no problem with this . . .

--

- ReFlex76

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 26, 2008, 1:02:44 PM10/26/08

I'm sure Bobby Riggs thought the same thing before Billy Jean King
handed him his butt . . .