OT: Saddam Hussein Captured!!!!

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 14, 2003, 6:09:34 AM12/14/03
YEEE-HAAAA!!! We captured Saddam Hussein who was hiding in a cellar in
Tikrit!

Jewlz!

Dec 14, 2003, 12:30:11 PM12/14/03
"Buckaroo Banzai" <black...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> YEEE-HAAAA!!! We captured Saddam Hussein who was hiding in a cellar in
> Tikrit!

I wonder if he will tell us where Osama is?
--
Jewlz!
"You're either with me or against me, Clark. Choose right now!" - Lex:

Phil Latio

Dec 14, 2003, 1:08:59 PM12/14/03
Still no WMDs though. Bush is still a liar.

"Buckaroo Banzai" <black...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 14, 2003, 1:48:53 PM12/14/03

"Jewlz!" <je...@vnet.net> wrote in message

> "Buckaroo Banzai" <black...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > YEEE-HAAAA!!! We captured Saddam Hussein who was hiding in a cellar in
> > Tikrit!
>
> I wonder if he will tell us where Osama is?

Osama is long since dead.

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 14, 2003, 1:50:18 PM12/14/03

"Phil Latio" <Ph...@Latio.nospam.org> wrote in message

> Still no WMDs though. Bush is still a liar.

Unbelievable! You can't even give him credit for removing a mass-murdering
despot from power! No wonder the left is going to lose next November.

Brian (aka Zod)

Dec 14, 2003, 2:00:50 PM12/14/03
lol.. that assuming he knows...

i think the evidence that linked the two was ambigous?

before the war they implied the two were tied together.. but never showed
any evidence.

then after the war broke out i think some people in the government said that
they had no evidence linking the two.

sometimes its hard to tell the truth from the propaganda machine.. so who
knows if saddam even knows.. hell saddams been hiding for so long.. even if
he did know. i'm sure osama has moved since.

- BRian

"Jewlz!" <je...@vnet.net> wrote in message

Solarbeat

Dec 14, 2003, 2:32:33 PM12/14/03
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:50:18 GMT, "Buckaroo Banzai"
<black...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Phil Latio" <Ph...@Latio.nospam.org> wrote in message
>> Still no WMDs though. Bush is still a liar.
>
>Unbelievable! You can't even give him credit for removing a mass-murdering
>despot from power! No wonder the left is going to lose next November.

Give Bush credit? Hardly. What did he do other than make comments like
'bring them on'? Give credit where credit is due -- to the troops who
are working hard over there.

Phil Latio

Dec 14, 2003, 2:33:49 PM12/14/03

> "Phil Latio" <Ph...@Latio.nospam.org> wrote in message
> > Still no WMDs though. Bush is still a liar.
>
> Unbelievable! You can't even give him credit for removing a
mass-murdering
> despot from power! No wonder the left is going to lose next November.

The fact is, we went to war under false pretenses. The republitards will
trumpet victory because we found Saddam, but unless it leads to the
discovery of WMDs Bush is still a filthy liar.

Pete

Dec 14, 2003, 5:59:54 PM12/14/03
Saying that would be like me saying that I've never seen the statue of
liberty in person, therefore it does not exist. Just because nothing had
been found yet doesn't mean it wont be. And even if it isn't, the fact that
this dude was a mini Hitler doesn't seem to bother Dem's on bit. Then again
most Dem's believe the innocent slaughter of unborn babies is right too so
go figure. They can't even seem to admit that their boy Clinton really
knocked this economy hard by signing NAFTA into law...what an idiot.

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 14, 2003, 4:29:31 PM12/14/03

"Pete" <jj...@cox.net> wrote in message news:jc4Db.6581$HQ.540@okepread02...

> Saying that would be like me saying that I've never seen the statue of
> liberty in person, therefore it does not exist. Just because nothing had
> been found yet doesn't mean it wont be. And even if it isn't, the fact
that
> this dude was a mini Hitler doesn't seem to bother Dem's on bit. Then
again
> most Dem's believe the innocent slaughter of unborn babies is right too so
> go figure. They can't even seem to admit that their boy Clinton really
> knocked this economy hard by signing NAFTA into law...what an idiot.

Facts to a Democrat is like Kryptonite to Superman...

Phil Latio

Dec 14, 2003, 6:14:11 PM12/14/03
I'm not a demotard or a republitard, I'm a moderate. And here's a fact that
conservatives can't seem to swallow:

The reason Chimp took us into war is that, he said, there was "evidence" of
WMDs.

There are no WMDs.

EOT.

"Buckaroo Banzai" <black...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 14, 2003, 6:30:32 PM12/14/03

> I'm not a demotard or a republitard, I'm a moderate. And here's a fact
that
> conservatives can't seem to swallow:
>
> The reason Chimp took us into war is that, he said, there was "evidence"
of
> WMDs.
>
> There are no WMDs.

Hmm, yesterday would you have said "There is no Saddam."? If Saddam could
hide himself for 8 months, I'm pretty sure he could hide the evidence that
would convict him... but now all of a sudden you lefties need instant
evidence....

Jay R. Rohrssen

Dec 14, 2003, 6:49:21 PM12/14/03

"Phil Latio" <Ph...@Latio.nospam.org> wrote in message

> I'm not a demotard or a republitard, I'm a moderate. And here's a fact
that
> conservatives can't seem to swallow:
>
> The reason Chimp took us into war is that, he said, there was "evidence"
of
> WMDs.
>
> There are no WMDs.
>
> EOT.

That is a pretty bold statement, where are YOUR facts? You have some
underground connection in Iraq that you get your information from or did you
pull it out of your ass? I'll bet the latter.

Phil Latio

Dec 14, 2003, 7:00:26 PM12/14/03
If they were as easy to find as the "evidence" that was shown to the
American public before we invaded a sovereign nation, we would have found
them by now.

"Jay R. Rohrssen" <jroh...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

Gregory Yount

Dec 14, 2003, 6:50:54 PM12/14/03
I know our government does'nt torcher prisioners But I think they should
make an exception for mr. hussein.

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 14, 2003, 7:22:01 PM12/14/03

> If they were as easy to find as the "evidence" that was shown to the
> American public before we invaded a sovereign nation, we would have found
> them by now.

What an embarrassment it must be to be you.

Phil Latio

Dec 14, 2003, 7:26:37 PM12/14/03
Nice argument. Typical republitard tactics: don't think, ATTACK!

BTW, as an American, I am embarrassed. I don't tell people from other
countries my nationality. I'm ashamed of our illegitimate leader.

"Buckaroo Banzai" <black...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 14, 2003, 7:54:54 PM12/14/03

> Nice argument. Typical republitard tactics: don't think, ATTACK!
>
> BTW, as an American, I am embarrassed. I don't tell people from other
> countries my nationality. I'm ashamed of our illegitimate leader.

Why then don't you alleviate yourself of that embarrassment and move to
Canada or Mexico? Oh, wait... let me guess. You're making far too much
money here in America or your estranged wife and children live here or some
other excuse that lets you enjoy the benefits of America while still
allowing you to be embarrassed... You are pathetic. I was ashamed of Bill
Clinton but still proud to be American, so what's your excuse?

Solarbeat

Dec 14, 2003, 8:04:30 PM12/14/03

There is no dumber retort than "if you don't like it, then leave." The
whole point of the USA is that if we don't like it, we can bitch and
moan about it all day and night if we want, and if pissed enough, work
to change it.

It's really those who want dissenters to leave that are being
'un-american'.

Jay R. Rohrssen

Dec 14, 2003, 8:19:30 PM12/14/03
We'll have a little test here. I am going to hide 10,000 liters of some
substance, we'll call it Nothrax for fun. I am gong to hide it in an area
equal to the size of Iraq (432,162 sq km). Think you can find it? I dont
think you realize the monumental task at hand. I for one believe we will
find the WMD in time, just like we found Saddam. Now that he is in custody
other Iraqis will start coming forward with information and we will find it.
And by the way, how do you even know what the evidence for the existence of
the weapons is? Or maybe this is like your last statement, you pulled it
out of your ass.

Solarbeat

Dec 14, 2003, 8:48:11 PM12/14/03

Ok, I'll hide a large rabbit (we'll call him the Easter Bunny), a fat
fan in a red suit (Santa, for our purposes), and a woman with wings
(Tooth fairy?) in a country of 250 million people, like the US. Think
you can find it? I don't think you realize the monumental task at
hand. I for one believe we will find them in time, just like we found
Saddam. Now that he is in custody other Americans will start coming
forward with information and we will find them. And by the way, how do
you even know what the evidence for the existence of the fairy tales

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 14, 2003, 10:14:53 PM12/14/03

"Solarbeat" <nom...@nospam.please> wrote in message

If that's what you truly think the USA is about then there's no point
debating with you.

> It's really those who want dissenters to leave that are being
> 'un-american'.

rrright. And people who oppose communism are un-American as well, right?

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 14, 2003, 10:16:26 PM12/14/03

> On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 01:19:30 GMT, "Jay R. Rohrssen"
> <jroh...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
>
> >We'll have a little test here. I am going to hide 10,000 liters of some
> >substance, we'll call it Nothrax for fun. I am gong to hide it in an
area
> >equal to the size of Iraq (432,162 sq km). Think you can find it? I
dont
> >think you realize the monumental task at hand. I for one believe we will
> >find the WMD in time, just like we found Saddam. Now that he is in
custody
> >other Iraqis will start coming forward with information and we will find
it.
> >And by the way, how do you even know what the evidence for the existence
of
> >the weapons is? Or maybe this is like your last statement, you pulled it
> >out of your ass.

That was a weak retort.

DonFro...@webtv.net

Dec 14, 2003, 10:24:25 PM12/14/03
Phil Latio says:
<<There are no WMDs.>>

I always worry about people who make this sort of blanket statement
rather than the more factual and open minded comment to the effect the
no WMDs have been found YET.

DON!!!
GO ALLIED TROOPS!!!
And all Americans not afraid to speak their minds. Including celebities
willing to let non-celebrities rebutt the only way they can!!!

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 14, 2003, 11:07:25 PM12/14/03

<DonFro...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Phil Latio says:
> <<There are no WMDs.>>
>
> I always worry about people who make this sort of blanket statement
> rather than the more factual and open minded comment to the effect the
> no WMDs have been found YET.

I don't worry about them, I just dismiss them...

blech

Dec 14, 2003, 11:41:08 PM12/14/03
"Phil Latio" <Ph...@Latio.nospam.org> wrote in

> I'm not a demotard or a republitard, I'm a moderate. And here's a fact
> that conservatives can't seem to swallow:
>
> The reason Chimp took us into war is that, he said, there was
> "evidence" of WMDs.
>
> There are no WMDs.

You misspelled WMDs, it's spelled O-I-L and we found plenty of it.

blech

Dec 14, 2003, 11:45:30 PM12/14/03

> Why then don't you alleviate yourself of that embarrassment and move
> to Canada or Mexico?

As soon as my kid is into college (six years unless they screw up bad), I'm
getting the hell out of here. I'm thinking NZ or Australia though, I might
really hate the direction the country is taking right now but I doubt that
I'd like Canadians any better. At least in NZ I'll be keeping my boat in
good company and won't have to brush up on my spanish and disentary
medication.

blech

Dec 14, 2003, 11:49:00 PM12/14/03

> rrright. And people who oppose communism are un-American as well,
> right?

Communism isn't un-American so I don't really see what would make those who
oppose communism needfully _pro_ American. The cold war has been over for
almost 20 years, you might as well be saying that people are being un-
American because they watch the royal weddings in Britain or don't hold a
grudge against French Canadians and Indians.

blech

Dec 15, 2003, 12:06:05 AM12/15/03
DonFro...@webtv.net wrote in news:4787-3FDD2969-410@storefull-
3113.bay.webtv.net:

> I always worry about people who make this sort of blanket statement
> rather than the more factual and open minded comment to the effect the
> no WMDs have been found YET.

How about "We haven't yet found a reasonable justification for engaging in
an offensive war, much less the expressed and illustrated reason that we
were supposed to have began it for." If you're waiting at the bar for too
long when you've been stood up, you look like a real ass.

blech

Dec 15, 2003, 12:07:12 AM12/15/03
wolf...@webtv.net (Gregory Yount) wrote in news:26973-3FDCF75E-232
@storefull-2216.public.lawson.webtv.net:

> I know our government does'nt torcher prisioners But I think they should
> make an exception for mr. hussein.

I think they should make exceptions for all people who promote gross
violations of human rights. Like yourself.

Solarbeat

Dec 15, 2003, 12:41:01 AM12/15/03
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 03:14:53 GMT, "Buckaroo Banzai"
<black...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Ducking out of this so soon?

You don't think the USA is about expressing one's views, no matter how
unpopular they may be? It isn't about saying what you want without
fear of being expelled (or told to be) from the country?

Or is it your view that the USA is about staying in step with our
great leader, no matter if we agree with him or not?

The founders of this country came here (and tramped the natives, but
that's another matter) to escape this sort of narrow mindedness.

The problem is people who get so caught up in what politicians tell
them (Saddam is a great threat to us, Communism is a great threat to
us). Saddam was at most an indriect threat to us, one that could've
been contained. Communism wasn't the threat, the problem was that the
other big bad country in the world at that time happened to be
communist.

David B.

Dec 15, 2003, 2:43:48 AM12/15/03

Larry Elder rules!

Jason Kirk

Dec 15, 2003, 11:09:09 AM12/15/03
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:09:34 +0000, Buckaroo Banzai wrote:

> YEEE-HAAAA!!! We captured Saddam Hussein who was hiding in a cellar in
> Tikrit!

It's only the tag. The troops didn't stop the glowing green rocks in his
foxhole or that his location was reveled by Lex when Saddam tried to
attack the Kents.

-Jason

The Unofficial JLA Homepage -- http://captain.custard.org/league

Jason Kirk

Dec 15, 2003, 11:20:33 AM12/15/03
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:09:09 -0600, Jason Kirk wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:09:34 +0000, Buckaroo Banzai wrote:
>
>> YEEE-HAAAA!!! We captured Saddam Hussein who was hiding in a cellar in
>> Tikrit!
>
> It's only the tag. The troops didn't stop the glowing green rocks in his
> foxhole or that his location was reveled by Lex when Saddam tried to
> attack the Kents.

Doh! "stop" of course meant to be "spot"

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 15, 2003, 12:35:03 PM12/15/03

"blech" <bl...@blech.com> wrote in message

> "Buckaroo Banzai" <black...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > rrright. And people who oppose communism are un-American as well,
> > right?
>
> Communism isn't un-American so I don't really see what would make those
who
> oppose communism needfully _pro_ American.

What country are you from???? Communism is inherently un-American. I have
a hard time even replying to that statement because it's so preposterous.

> The cold war has been over for almost 20 years

No, it's been over for 14 years.

> you might as well be saying that people are being un-
> American because they watch the royal weddings in Britain or don't hold a
> grudge against French Canadians and Indians.

Don't be ridiculous.

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 15, 2003, 12:41:06 PM12/15/03

"Solarbeat" <nom...@nospam.please> wrote in message

Of course America is about expressing unpopular views, but that doesn't make
them right. Nazi's and KKK members have a right to espouse their sick
views, but does that make their views American? NO! Their views are
completely un-American. Get with the program buddy.

> It isn't about saying what you want without
> fear of being expelled (or told to be) from the country?

Oh, so they have a right to spew their hate, but I shouldn't be able to tell
them that they should be forced out of the country???

> Or is it your view that the USA is about staying in step with our
> great leader, no matter if we agree with him or not?

In my opinion, during peace time, disagree all you want, but when the
bullets start flying, STFU and get with the program.

> The founders of this country came here (and tramped the natives, but
> that's another matter) to escape this sort of narrow mindedness.

No they didn't, it wasn't an issue of loyalty, it was an issue of religious
persecution. (but that's another matter)

> The problem is people who get so caught up in what politicians tell
> them (Saddam is a great threat to us, Communism is a great threat to
> us). Saddam was at most an indriect threat to us, one that could've
> been contained. Communism wasn't the threat, the problem was that the
> other big bad country in the world at that time happened to be
> communist.

So what's the weather like there in Fantasyland?

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 15, 2003, 1:22:56 PM12/15/03

"Brian (aka Zod)" <zod...@NOSPAMtelus.net> wrote in message
> lol.. that assuming he knows...
>
> i think the evidence that linked the two was ambigous?
>
> before the war they implied the two were tied together.. but never showed
> any evidence.

How about the report in the London Telegraph that Mohammed Atta, the
hijacker believed to be the mastermind of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist
attacks, was trained in Baghdad by Palestinian terrorist Abu Nidal and met
with Hussein two weeks before the attacks on the World Trade Center and
Pentagon?
The memo discovered by the Iraqi ruling council is the missing piece in a
jigsaw puzzle that should put to rest any doubts that Saddam Hussein was
morally and legally responsible for the worst terror attack in history.

Mohammed Atta, the hijacker believed to be the mastermind of the Sept. 11,
2001, terrorist attacks, was trained in Baghdad by Palestinian terrorist Abu
Nidal, claims Iraq's coalition government.

"We are uncovering evidence all the time of Saddam's involvement with
al-Qaida," said Dr. Ayad Allawi, a member of Iraq's ruling seven-man
presidential committee, according to the London paper. "But this is the most
compelling piece of evidence that we have found so far. It shows that not
only did Saddam have contacts with al-Qaida, he had contact with those
responsible for the September 11 attacks."

The memo was written by Tahir Jalil Habbush al-Tikriti, the former head of
the Iraqi Intelligence Service.

Dated July 1, 2001, it outlines a three-day "work program" for Atta at Abu
Nidal's base in Baghdad, the Telegraph said. Abu Nidal, headquartered in
Baghdad for more than 20 years, was responsible for the failed assassination
of the Israeli ambassador to London in 1982.

Habbush, according to the memo, says Atta "displayed extraordinary effort"
and demonstrated his ability to lead the team that would be "responsible for
attacking the targets that we have agreed to destroy."

> then after the war broke out i think some people in the government said
that
> they had no evidence linking the two.
>
> sometimes its hard to tell the truth from the propaganda machine.. so who
> knows if saddam even knows.. hell saddams been hiding for so long.. even
if
> he did know. i'm sure osama has moved since.
>
> - BRian
>
> "Jewlz!" <je...@vnet.net> wrote in message
> > "Buckaroo Banzai" <black...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > YEEE-HAAAA!!! We captured Saddam Hussein who was hiding in a cellar in
> > > Tikrit!
> >

> > I wonder if he will tell us where Osama is?
> > --
> > Jewlz!
> > "You're either with me or against me, Clark. Choose right now!" - Lex:
> > SHaTtErEd
> > www.geocities.com/jewlz_krycek/
> > Smallville Slut #7, OWL, Carolin's evil!twin

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 15, 2003, 2:43:57 PM12/15/03

"David B." <david...@netscape.net> wrote in message

Yeah, Larry's one smooth MoFo!

blech

Dec 15, 2003, 3:00:37 PM12/15/03

> What country are you from???? Communism is inherently un-American. I
> have a hard time even replying to that statement because it's so
> preposterous.

Ok Senator McCarthy, I see where you're coming from now. Killed any fags
lately in the pursuit of your patriotism? How about some of them darned
spics and jews? Gosh, I'm so glad we have people like you to clarify the
exceptions for the Bill of Rights, otherwise the rest of us might get a
little frightened by making our own choices! Heil Buckaroo and such even.

blech

Dec 15, 2003, 3:02:08 PM12/15/03

> So what's the weather like there in Fantasyland?

Dunno, look out the window much? How about a mirror? No, didn't think so.

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 15, 2003, 3:38:26 PM12/15/03
> > What country are you from???? Communism is inherently un-American. I
> > have a hard time even replying to that statement because it's so
> > preposterous.
>
> Ok Senator McCarthy, I see where you're coming from now.

No, apparently you don't.

> Killed any fags lately in the pursuit of your patriotism?

You are not qualified to debate Communism if you equate opposition to
communism to be the same thing as persecution of homosexuals in the name of
patriotism.

> How about some of them darned
> spics and jews?

Are you really this stupid? Apparently you don't understand the difference
between ideology and race. I'll wait for you to do the proper research and
catch up with the rest of us.

> Gosh, I'm so glad we have people like you to clarify the
> exceptions for the Bill of Rights, otherwise the rest of us might get a
> little frightened by making our own choices! Heil Buckaroo and such even.

The concepts of Communism are in direct conflict with the rights guaranteed
by the Bill of rights. Crack a book and do a little growing up before
spouting off like this.

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 15, 2003, 3:39:14 PM12/15/03

"blech" <bl...@blech.com> wrote in message

Was I talking to you, Douchey? No, I didn't think so.

Solarbeat

Dec 15, 2003, 7:13:34 PM12/15/03
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:41:06 GMT, "Buckaroo Banzai"
<black...@yahoo.com> wrote:

What is American then? Give me your definition. If it references
applie pie, baseball, and the flag, I'd like to refer you to your
fantasy land comment below.

Your myopic vision of what America should be is on too specific a
level. You and I may agree on that Klan members and Nazi's are idiots,
and we don't want those views to represent America. In fact, most of
America may agree, but what makes the country special is that there is
room for people with views that aren't similar to ours. There's no
need to label people as un-American simply because their views don't
mesh with yours. You can find attitudes like that in any other
country, especially facist regimes, where everybody seems to 'think'
alike.

I'm not saying idiotic and racist views are what America are about.
I'm saying the freedom to think what you want and say it aloud are.

>> It isn't about saying what you want without
>> fear of being expelled (or told to be) from the country?
>
>Oh, so they have a right to spew their hate, but I shouldn't be able to tell
>them that they should be forced out of the country???
>

>> Or is it your view that the USA is about staying in step with our
>> great leader, no matter if we agree with him or not?
>
>In my opinion, during peace time, disagree all you want, but when the
>bullets start flying, STFU and get with the program.

Are we ever really at peace?

problem child

Dec 15, 2003, 8:12:43 PM12/15/03

> What is American then?

*yawn* I think this is the part where Buckaroo tells you to read your
constitution.

Why does every newsgroup and weblog re-run this same argument over and over
again.

Phil Latio

Dec 15, 2003, 8:03:53 PM12/15/03
> Why does every newsgroup and weblog re-run this same argument over and
over
> again.

For trolls, this topic is like shooting fish in a barrel! This some bitch
has legs!

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 15, 2003, 8:36:00 PM12/15/03

"Phil Latio" <Ph...@Latio.nospam.org> wrote in message

Yet somehow douches like you and problem child *must* weigh in... funny.

Phil Latio

Dec 15, 2003, 8:38:34 PM12/15/03
You can't debate without personal attacks, can you? You must be a LITTLE
SLOW. I'LL SPEAK SLOWLY FOR YOU, OK SON?

"Buckaroo Banzai" <black...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 15, 2003, 8:46:21 PM12/15/03

> >Of course America is about expressing unpopular views, but that doesn't
make
> >them right. Nazi's and KKK members have a right to espouse their sick
> >views, but does that make their views American? NO! Their views are
> >completely un-American. Get with the program buddy.
>
> What is American then? Give me your definition. If it references
> applie pie, baseball, and the flag, I'd like to refer you to your
> fantasy land comment below.

I could spell it out for you, but I'd rather leave you guessing... you don't
seem worthy of being "let in to the club"

> Your myopic vision of what America should be is on too specific a
> level. You and I may agree on that Klan members and Nazi's are idiots,
> and we don't want those views to represent America. In fact, most of
> America may agree, but what makes the country special is that there is
> room for people with views that aren't similar to ours.

I don't need you to tell me what makes America special.

> There's no need to label people as un-American simply because their views
don't
> mesh with yours.

WHAT? So you feel that Neo-Nazi's and KKK'ers are "American"? Call me
un-American all you want but I'll always say that people who espouse those
values are "UN-AMERICAN"

> You can find attitudes like that in any other
> country, especially facist regimes, where everybody seems to 'think'
> alike.
>
> I'm not saying idiotic and racist views are what America are about.

Apparently you are- "There's no need to label people as un-American simply

because their views don't mesh with yours."

> I'm saying the freedom to think what you want and say it aloud are.

And I'm saying abusing that freedom is UN-AMERICAN!

> >> It isn't about saying what you want without
> >> fear of being expelled (or told to be) from the country?
> >
> >Oh, so they have a right to spew their hate, but I shouldn't be able to
tell
> >them that they should be forced out of the country???
> >

> >> Or is it your view that the USA is about staying in step with our
> >> great leader, no matter if we agree with him or not?
> >
> >In my opinion, during peace time, disagree all you want, but when the
> >bullets start flying, STFU and get with the program.
> >

> Are we ever really at peace?

If you were in a place that was at war, you'd slap someone for asking that
stupid-ass question.

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 15, 2003, 8:48:33 PM12/15/03

> You can't debate without personal attacks, can you?

Hmm, do "trolls" debate? I thought that "trolls" don't debate.... Could
you clarify yourself a little bit?

Phil Latio

Dec 15, 2003, 8:55:19 PM12/15/03
YOU...WOULDN'T...UNDERSTAND. GO...OUT...AND...PLAY...NOW,,,SON.

"Buckaroo Banzai" <black...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 15, 2003, 9:20:33 PM12/15/03

> YOU...WOULDN'T...UNDERSTAND. GO...OUT...AND...PLAY...NOW,,,SON.

I would, but I can't seem to pry my cock out of your mom's hungry mouth....

Jewlz!

Dec 16, 2003, 11:39:02 AM12/16/03
"Phil Latio" <Ph...@Latio.nospam.org> wrote in message :::::
> I'm not a demotard or a republitard, I'm a moderate. And here's a fact
that
> conservatives can't seem to swallow:
>
> The reason Chimp took us into war is that, he said, there was "evidence"
of
> WMDs.
>
> There are no WMDs.

I heard they were hidden in lakes in Syria.

Snuggles

Dec 16, 2003, 3:41:29 PM12/16/03
In article <VMKdndi6BL2...@ctc.net>, "Jewlz!" <je...@vnet.net>
wrote:

> "Phil Latio" <Ph...@Latio.nospam.org> wrote in message :::::
> > I'm not a demotard or a republitard, I'm a moderate. And here's a fact
> that
> > conservatives can't seem to swallow:
> >
> > The reason Chimp took us into war is that, he said, there was "evidence"
> of
> > WMDs.
> >
> > There are no WMDs.
>
> I heard they were hidden in lakes in Syria.

So... either there were no WMD or they did exist but our invasion
scattered them to the four corners of the globe. Sounds like a winning
plan.
Snuggles, not Shuggie

Matthew (Woohoo¤)

Dec 18, 2003, 6:55:38 AM12/18/03
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:09:34 GMT, "Buckaroo Banzai"
<black...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>YEEE-HAAAA!!! We captured Saddam Hussein who was hiding in a cellar in
>Tikrit!

WHy did you capture him?
What did he do wrong to you?

Matthew (Woohoo¤)

Dec 18, 2003, 6:56:04 AM12/18/03
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:50:54 -0600 (CST), wolf...@webtv.net (Gregory
Yount) wrote:

>I know our government does'nt torcher prisioners But I think they should
>make an exception for mr. hussein.

Why?
are you an Iraqi?

Matthew (Woohoo¤)

Dec 18, 2003, 6:57:14 AM12/18/03
<black...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Unbelievable! You can't even give him credit for removing a mass-murdering
>despot from power! No wonder the left is going to lose next November.

It isnt his right to go into someones country and to decide how they
should live.

Matthew (Woohoo¤)

Dec 18, 2003, 6:58:05 AM12/18/03
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:34:41 -0500, "tblock" <tbloc...@softhome.net>
wrote:

>"Phil Latio" <Ph...@Latio.nospam.org> wrote in message news:xW2Db.13284$Ug6....@twister.nyroc.rr.com...

>> "Buckaroo Banzai" <black...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > "Phil Latio" <Ph...@Latio.nospam.org> wrote in message

>> > Unbelievable! You can't even give him credit for removing a
>> mass-murdering
>> > despot from power! No wonder the left is going to lose next November.
>>

>> The fact is, we went to war under false pretenses. The republitards will
>> trumpet victory because we found Saddam, but unless it leads to the
>> discovery of WMDs Bush is still a filthy liar.
>
>And when it does, you'll retract?

Question: When will bush be put on trial?!?

Matthew (Woohoo¤)

Dec 18, 2003, 6:58:55 AM12/18/03
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:59:54 -0800, "Pete" <jj...@cox.net> wrote:

>Saying that would be like me saying that I've never seen the statue of
>liberty in person, therefore it does not exist. Just because nothing had
>been found yet doesn't mean it wont be. And even if it isn't, the fact that
>this dude was a mini Hitler doesn't seem to bother Dem's on bit. Then again
>most Dem's believe the innocent slaughter of unborn babies is right too so
>go figure. They can't even seem to admit that their boy Clinton really
>knocked this economy hard by signing NAFTA into law...what an idiot.

So what if he had Nukes..

Does the USA have Nukes?

Matthew (Woohoo¤)

Dec 18, 2003, 7:00:08 AM12/18/03
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:30:32 GMT, "Buckaroo Banzai"
<black...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hmm, yesterday would you have said "There is no Saddam."? If Saddam could
>hide himself for 8 months, I'm pretty sure he could hide the evidence that
>would convict him... but now all of a sudden you lefties need instant
>evidence....

Ah what a load of crap.
Do you believe everything that stupid little yank Garden Gnome says
(bush)??

The USA has nukes..why isnt Bush being arrested??

Matthew (Woohoo¤)

Dec 18, 2003, 7:01:05 AM12/18/03
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 00:26:37 GMT, "Phil Latio" <Ph...@Latio.nospam.org>
wrote:

>BTW, as an American, I am embarrassed. I don't tell people from other
>countries my nationality. I'm ashamed of our illegitimate leader.

Holy Shit...an American who DOESNT have their head up their arse.
Well done.

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 18, 2003, 8:16:32 AM12/18/03

"Matthew (Woohoo¤)" <bit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

It is when he has a U.N. Resolution (1441) signed by all 15 members of the
UN Security Council authorizing him to do so.

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 18, 2003, 8:17:35 AM12/18/03

"Matthew (Woohoo¤)" <bit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

*THAT* statement shows your qualifications, or lack thereof, to participate
in this debate.

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 18, 2003, 8:19:46 AM12/18/03

"Matthew (Woohoo¤)" <bit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

He killed and tortured my countrymen and attempted to kill my former
President.

Robin

Dec 18, 2003, 8:08:50 AM12/18/03
erm, i'm thinking lets not bother starting this conversation? ;)

Tim

Dec 18, 2003, 12:43:38 PM12/18/03
"Matthew (Woohoo¤)" <bit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<qk53uvosv24stl5eg...@4ax.com>...

The answer is actually simple. The US didn't sign an agreement saying
that we'd promise to destroy all of our WMDs as a condition for the
cessation of armed and lethal hostilities. Iraq, on the other hand,
did sign precisely such an agreement to put a pause to the 1991 Gulf
War.

The UN validated the agreement by adopting ALL conditions of the cease
fire as subsequent UN resolutions.

Iraq was obligated not merely to destroy their weapons, but to provide
proof of their destruction, to the approval of ALL of the allied
forces.

Iraq definitely had, according to both Iraq, and according to the
United Nations from 1991-1998. Where do you think the biological and
chemical weapons that the UN had documented have all gone? What about
the nuclear components?

Matthew (Woohoo¤)

Dec 18, 2003, 3:23:08 PM12/18/03
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:19:46 GMT, "Buckaroo Banzai"
<black...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>He killed and tortured my countrymen

In time of war.

and attempted to kill my former
>President.

Who what where and when?

Matthew (Woohoo¤)

Dec 18, 2003, 3:23:32 PM12/18/03
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:17:35 GMT, "Buckaroo Banzai"
<black...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> The USA has nukes..why isnt Bush being arrested??
>
>*THAT* statement shows your qualifications, or lack thereof, to participate
>in this debate.

Wrong.
Now answer the question.

Matthew (Woohoo¤)

Dec 18, 2003, 3:24:33 PM12/18/03

So basically the yanks want something, but noone else can have it??

Seriously..do you ever wonder why the world hates America??

Simon L Smith

Dec 18, 2003, 3:24:32 PM12/18/03
> > The USA has nukes..why isnt Bush being arrested??

What an idiotic question...

> The answer is actually simple. The US didn't sign an agreement saying
> that we'd promise to destroy all of our WMDs as a condition for the
> cessation of armed and lethal hostilities. Iraq, on the other hand,
> did sign precisely such an agreement to put a pause to the 1991 Gulf
> War.
>
> The UN validated the agreement by adopting ALL conditions of the cease
> fire as subsequent UN resolutions.
>
> Iraq was obligated not merely to destroy their weapons, but to provide
> proof of their destruction, to the approval of ALL of the allied
> forces.
>
> Iraq definitely had, according to both Iraq, and according to the
> United Nations from 1991-1998. Where do you think the biological and
> chemical weapons that the UN had documented have all gone? What about
> the nuclear components?

Very well said. An excellent response to this stupid question.

--
Simon L. Smith
si...@substance.ws

Matthew (Woohoo¤)

Dec 18, 2003, 3:25:39 PM12/18/03
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:16:32 GMT, "Buckaroo Banzai"
<black...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> It isnt his right to go into someones country and to decide how they
>> should live.
>
>It is when he has a U.N. Resolution (1441) signed by all 15 members of the
>UN Security Council authorizing him to do so.

Bah.
Bush didn't have the backing of the UN.

Like he would ever listen anyway.
GW is a big bully.

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 18, 2003, 3:48:14 PM12/18/03

> On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:16:32 GMT, "Buckaroo Banzai"
> <black...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >> It isnt his right to go into someones country and to decide how they
> >> should live.
> >
> >It is when he has a U.N. Resolution (1441) signed by all 15 members of
the
> >UN Security Council authorizing him to do so.
>
> Bah.
> Bush didn't have the backing of the UN.

No, when it came down to enforcing their own resolution they did what they
always do- back down like cowards.

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 18, 2003, 3:50:06 PM12/18/03

"Matthew (Woohoo¤)" <bit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Because, unlike Saddam, Bush didn't sign a treaty requiring him to give them
up, *that's* why. And that's the last free lesson you get, next time, look
it up on your own.

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 18, 2003, 3:52:21 PM12/18/03

> On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:19:46 GMT, "Buckaroo Banzai"
> <black...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >He killed and tortured my countrymen
>
> In time of war.

Torture is a war crime.

> and attempted to kill my former
> >President.
>

> Who what where and when?

Sorry, you've used up your free lessons. Research it yourself. I'll give
you a hint- The President in question was George H. Bush.

BlakGard

Dec 18, 2003, 11:25:54 PM12/18/03
Matthew (Woohoo¤) wrote:
>> Unbelievable! You can't even give him credit for removing a mass-murdering
>> despot from power! No wonder the left is going to lose next November.
>
> It isnt his right to go into someones country and to decide how they
> should live.

Except that's not what we're doing.

-=[ The BlakGard ]=-
"Somewhere there's danger;
somewhere there's injustice,
and somewhere else the tea is getting cold!"

speed Racer

Dec 18, 2003, 11:56:55 PM12/18/03
OK guys - enough about Sadman's Capture.

How about this (It's tame - others can run with it)

Paris Hilton guests as a woman who blackmails Lex with a tape of him having sex
with one of his female bodyguards.

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 19, 2003, 1:33:13 AM12/19/03

"speed Racer" <LU...@SHAW.CA> wrote in message

How about Laurence Luckinbill guests as a middle-east dictator trying to
hide in Smallville?

Matthew (Woohoo¤)

Dec 19, 2003, 1:41:23 AM12/19/03
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:52:21 GMT, "Buckaroo Banzai"
<black...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Matthew (Woohoo¤)" <bit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:19:46 GMT, "Buckaroo Banzai"
>> <black...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> >He killed and tortured my countrymen
>>
>> In time of war.
>
>Torture is a war crime.
>

>> and attempted to kill my former
>> >President.
>>

>> Who what where and when?
>
>Sorry, you've used up your free lessons. Research it yourself. I'll give
>you a hint- The President in question was George H. Bush.

ROTFL.
You invade my country or my home and i'll try kill you too.

Matthew (Woohoo¤)

Dec 19, 2003, 1:42:26 AM12/19/03
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:50:06 GMT, "Buckaroo Banzai"
<black...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Matthew (Woohoo¤)" <bit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> >*THAT* statement shows your qualifications, or lack thereof, to
>participate
>> >in this debate.
>>
>> Wrong.
>> Now answer the question.
>
>Because, unlike Saddam, Bush didn't sign a treaty requiring him to give them
>up, *that's* why. And that's the last free lesson you get, next time, look
>it up on your own.

SO bush is a bully who wants all the good toys and if any of the other
kids have that toy then he whill have a sook?

Matthew (Woohoo¤)

Dec 19, 2003, 1:43:11 AM12/19/03
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:48:14 GMT, "Buckaroo Banzai"
<black...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Bah.
>> Bush didn't have the backing of the UN.
>
>No, when it came down to enforcing their own resolution they did what they
>always do- back down like cowards.

So therefor Bush webt against the UN and is therefor guilty of war
crimes.

Matthew (Woohoo¤)

Dec 19, 2003, 1:43:54 AM12/19/03
On 19 Dec 2003 04:25:54 GMT, blak...@aol.comix.net (BlakGard) wrote:

>> It isnt his right to go into someones country and to decide how they
>> should live.
>
>Except that's not what we're doing.

It is exactly what you did.

Do you understand WHY Osama attacked your country??

Keith Brooks

Dec 19, 2003, 2:48:56 AM12/19/03
On 12/18/03 11:33 PM, in article
JYwEb.662$IM3...@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net, "Buckaroo Banzai"
<black...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Lukinbill will be the FotW and his specialty is spider-sensing spider holes
and finding dumb ass losers who hide in the ground. Said hole will be
surrounded by some kryptonite whirling energy shield that looks really
shitty and Lukinbill will wind up finding Paris is in the middle. Lex will
nail her and Jewlz will cry. (Waves to Jewlz!)

Does he have to be directed by Shatner again is my question.

Keith
"Worst episode ever." Comic book guy from the Simpsons

BlakGard

Dec 19, 2003, 5:31:37 AM12/19/03
Matthew (Woohoo¤) wrote:
>>> It isnt his right to go into someones country and to decide how they
>>> should live.
>>
>>Except that's not what we're doing.
>
> It is exactly what you did.
>
> Do you understand WHY Osama attacked your country??

I understand fully why it happened, and telling others how they should live
was not the reason.

BlakGard

Dec 19, 2003, 5:32:34 AM12/19/03
Matthew (Woohoo¤) wrote:
>>> Bah.
>>> Bush didn't have the backing of the UN.
>>
>> No, when it came down to enforcing their own resolution they did what they
>> always do- back down like cowards.
>
> So therefor Bush webt against the UN and is therefor guilty of war
> crimes.

You're an idiot. Going against the UN does not constitute a war crime.

BlakGard

Dec 19, 2003, 5:33:23 AM12/19/03
Matthew (Woohoo¤) wrote:

>>> In time of war.
>>
>> Torture is a war crime.

>>> Who what where and when?
>>
>> Sorry, you've used up your free lessons. Research it yourself. I'll give
>> you a hint- The President in question was George H. Bush.
>
> ROTFL.
> You invade my country or my home and i'll try kill you too.

You're confusing cause and effect. The invasion happened *after*.

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 19, 2003, 9:45:31 AM12/19/03

"BlakGard" <blak...@aol.comix.net> wrote in message

> >> No, when it came down to enforcing their own resolution they did what
they
> >> always do- back down like cowards.
> >
> > So therefor Bush webt against the UN and is therefor guilty of war
> > crimes.
>
> You're an idiot. Going against the UN does not constitute a war crime.

And like I said, We had a little thing called UN Resolution 1441 which all
members of the UN Security Council signed- *THAT* gave us authorization,
ambiguous as it was.

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 19, 2003, 9:47:14 AM12/19/03

"Matthew (Woohoo¤)" <bit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You have a very childlike way of looking at the world.

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 19, 2003, 9:48:30 AM12/19/03

> >> Torture is a war crime.

> >> Sorry, you've used up your free lessons. Research it yourself. I'll
give
> >> you a hint- The President in question was George H. Bush.
> >
> > ROTFL.
> > You invade my country or my home and i'll try kill you too.
>
> You're confusing cause and effect. The invasion happened *after*.

That's not fair- Don't try and confuse the boy with facts...

Jay R. Rohrssen

Dec 19, 2003, 5:01:45 PM12/19/03

"Matthew (Woohoo¤)" <bit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Do you understand why terrorists attacked your countrymen in Bali? What
difference does it make why? They did, we fought back. You don't like
Americans, I couldn't care less, but we're not the only ones being attacked,
your country is also, so is America to blame for that too?

Pete

Dec 19, 2003, 9:48:06 PM12/19/03
Everyone hates us because we are FREE baby and don't you forget it. No one,
including a communist maggot like you is going to take that freedom away
from us.

That's not to say that it won't be taken by our own government though.

"Matthew (Woohoo¤)" <bit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Matthew (Woohoo¤)

Dec 19, 2003, 8:35:44 PM12/19/03
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:48:06 -0800, "Pete" <jj...@cox.net> wrote:

>Everyone hates us because we are FREE baby and don't you forget it. No one,
>including a communist maggot like you is going to take that freedom away
>from us.

LOL

I live in the freest nation in the world, not you.

Matthew (Woohoo¤)

Dec 19, 2003, 8:36:09 PM12/19/03
On 19 Dec 2003 10:32:34 GMT, blak...@aol.comix.net (BlakGard) wrote:

>>> No, when it came down to enforcing their own resolution they did what they
>>> always do- back down like cowards.
>>
>> So therefor Bush webt against the UN and is therefor guilty of war
>> crimes.
>
>You're an idiot. Going against the UN does not constitute a war crime.

Thankyou.
Please tell that to the court when Sadaam goes on trial.

Matthew (Woohoo¤)

Dec 19, 2003, 8:36:40 PM12/19/03

Bullies sometimes do prosper

Matthew (Woohoo¤)

Dec 19, 2003, 8:37:13 PM12/19/03
On 19 Dec 2003 10:31:37 GMT, blak...@aol.comix.net (BlakGard) wrote:

>>>Except that's not what we're doing.
>>
>> It is exactly what you did.
>>
>> Do you understand WHY Osama attacked your country??
>
>I understand fully why it happened, and telling others how they should live
>was not the reason.

Rubbish.
Osama didnt bomb New York because he finally realised seinfeild was
crap

Matthew (Woohoo¤)

Dec 19, 2003, 8:37:44 PM12/19/03

They targeted Americans.
Even Amrosi stated this at trial.

Jay R. Rohrssen

Dec 19, 2003, 9:48:29 PM12/19/03
Sure they did, not too bright then since they got 88 Australians, 28 Brits,
and only 7 Americans. Wait, maybe they were targeting Greeks or Danish or
Swedish or maybe Swiss, there were a couple of these there too!

"Matthew (Woohoo¤)" <bit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 20, 2003, 7:28:58 AM12/20/03

"Matthew (Woohoo¤)" <bit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Unbelievable! We removed a murderous madman from power and all you can say
is "bullies sometimes do prosper". Get an education, will you?

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 20, 2003, 7:30:17 AM12/20/03

"Matthew (Woohoo¤)" <bit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Oh, pray tell.... why *did* Osama bomb New York?.... this ought to be good.

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 20, 2003, 7:32:41 AM12/20/03

> On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:48:06 -0800, "Pete" <jj...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> >Everyone hates us because we are FREE baby and don't you forget it. No
one,
> >including a communist maggot like you is going to take that freedom away
> >from us.
>

> LOL
>
> I live in the freest nation in the world, not you.

Where's that, Fantasyland?

JJ Jogolo

Dec 20, 2003, 3:02:37 PM12/20/03
> Unbelievable! We removed a murderous madman from power and all you can
say
> is "bullies sometimes do prosper".

What? What? When did we remove the murderous George W. Bush from power?

JJ Jogolo

Dec 20, 2003, 3:15:35 PM12/20/03
> Oh, pray tell.... why *did* Osama bomb New York?.... this ought to be
good.

I've never seen a shred of evidence that OBL was involved.

There has been much innuendo and heresay broadcast over the airwaves, print
and cable... but not one shred of evidence. I am not saying he didn't do it,
I am not saying he did. I am saying there has been no evidence to show that
he did it. If you know of some, please tell everyone where it can be found.
Just because Bush said so... doesn't prove anything. Hell, he sent our sons
and daughters to die in a war that has been proven to have been based upon
Bush lies. Clinton was bad, Bush is sooo much worse.

Bush's daddy needs to take his son out to the woodshed and blister his
little girly behind. Then he should throw him in a hole like Saddam lived in
for months... BUSH SUCKS... and SWALLOWS!

Cheers,

JJ

It is loading more messages.