aye carumba audio (reprise)

F Frank Rowe

Jan 22, 1993, 6:26:23 PM1/22/93
A couple of weeks ago I offered to email a uuencoded copy of an audio
file (carumba.u, in mulaw format) to anyone who requested it.

I received requests from the following 19 people, and sent the file to
all of them.
at...@pictel.com
d...@ebt.com
david...@dsp.analog.com
vin...@cbnewsb.att.com
cra...@garfield.cs.mun.ca
dra...@informix.com
t.ca...@trl.oz.au
zo...@sdac.harvard.edu
gr...@ai.mit.edu
pdau...@bdmserver.mcl.bdm.com
ell...@cs.uoregon.edu
win...@bison.mb.ca
lyn...@cco.caltech.edu
ti...@rjlg.com
b...@suneast.East.Sun.COM
mada...@eng.umd.edu
lc...@ifp.uiuc.edu
shal...@uhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu
mcf...@msai.com

If ((you requested the file and your name isn't on the list) or (your
name is on the list but you didn't receive the file)) then email screwed
up somewhere, and maybe we should try again. dranney and madabhus are
the only people who I'm SURE received the file successfully.

Frank Rowe Voice 612-946-3880 | ADC Telecommunications 4900 West 78th Street
f...@adc.com Fax 612-946-3499 | Mailstop 256 Minneapolis, MN 55435
Lisa: Mondale to Hart: Where's the beef?
Homer: Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh. Where's the beef? No wonder he won Minnesota.