Ultraman TTF Swear!! (Question and responce!!!)***

Mr. X

May 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/16/96

>>Jean Echo in UTTF says the line "That's not a choice! That's
>>Bullshit!" >>in episode #5, "Blast from the Past"!! (Unedited
version >>only!!!)

>from: ultra...@aol.com
>I do not recall hearing that particular line. I would have definately
>remembered it if it did.

OH YES!!! Obviously you may have been watching the US EDITED copy on
FOX or own (or have seen) the US commercial EDITED release of the
show!! If you get the UNEDITED release, then in an UNEDITED fashion,
Jean (my favourite sentai woman) say's "That's not a choice! That's
BULLSHIT!!"

I own it and am NOT hearing things!! I also had it verified with the
supplier of the show, to make sure I wasn't delusional!! Our copy is
in fair/good condition, BUT we have it!! WE CAN'T WAIT TO FIND THE
LAZER for that episode!!!

Al.
SHADO CONTROL
sha...@ix.netcom.com

P.S.: New Ultraman ad COMING soon!!! Stay tuned!!!

Jack Shindo

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

Mr. X wrote:

> I own it and am NOT hearing things!! I also had it verified with the
> supplier of the show, to make sure I wasn't delusional!! Our copy is
> in fair/good condition, BUT we have it!! WE CAN'T WAIT TO FIND THE
> LAZER for that episode!!!
>
> Al.
> SHADO CONTROL
> sha...@ix.netcom.com
>
> P.S.: New Ultraman ad COMING soon!!! Stay tuned!!!

I own the original set of Ultraman TTF tapes from Japan (at $80
each!!!) which has the Japanese and English versions of each
episode on tape. Yes, she DOES SAY "BS." The US tapes are poorly
edited and come straight from the episodes televised on most
independent TV stations. FOX did NOT buy the series; most stations
that signed up with FOX just happened to add it under cover of FOX's
other wacky shows via syndication.

BTW, if you guys find out about TTF laser discs, please post here.

Mr. X

May 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/23/96

In article <31A073...@UMA.COM>, JSh...@UMA.COM says...

>I own the original set of Ultraman TTF tapes from Japan (at $80
>each!!!) which has the Japanese and English versions of each
>episode on tape. Yes, she DOES SAY "BS." The US tapes are poorly
>edited and come straight from the episodes televised on most
>independent TV stations. FOX did NOT buy the series; most stations
>that signed up with FOX just happened to add it under cover of FOX's
>other wacky shows via syndication.
>
>BTW, if you guys find out about TTF laser discs, please post here.

I don't know if you are the REAL Dore Krause, but I own "Bitter Harvest" and
"The Biospherians" on LAZER!! It was a lucky and GRAND find!!!

I bet money that those "original' cassette versions are called ULTRAMAN
GREAT, n'est pas??? The lazers are labelled Ultraman Towards the Future and
contain a HUGE data sheet inside with BRILLIANT colour shots from the
cinematographer!!!

The first side are the UNEDITED/ENGLISH versions with Japanese subtitles,
and the flip side (just like vinyl!!) contains the Japanese dubs with the
Japanese sound effects!!! BOTH sides are in Digital Stereo and contain
SUPERIOR trailers for the show!!! If you blast the stereo system up HIGH,
boy do you have a great entertainment gift!!!

We are DESPERATELY searching for the complete lazer set of ULTRAMAN TOWARDS
THE FUTURE and are VERY DISAPPOINTED on how such a good show was stopped in
production!!! There is NO QUESTION a show of that calaber can be
resurrected!!

Anyway, if you are the REAL Dore Krause email "sha...@ix.netcom.com" ASAP!!!

Al.
SHADO CONTROL
sha...@ix.netcom.com

P.S. Ultra(fans) we are getting a BIG surprise to SHADO very soon!!! Will
let you know when our next ad is posted!!! Stay tuned!! We will be here
shortly (about 1 week)!!!

shado1