is danny bonaduce like rusty van reddick?

alloowishus

Oct 9, 2007, 10:18:59 PM10/9/07
I heard Danny Bonaduce recently and he sounds like Martin Short doing
Rusty. His voice is completely destroyed, red hair etc.

Jim Bennie

Oct 9, 2007, 11:29:16 PM10/9/07
No.

Next question.

Jim

Paul Morris

Oct 10, 2007, 1:29:46 PM10/10/07

"Jim Bennie" <jg.stopsp...@vcn.bc.ca> wrote in message
> No.
>
> Next question.
>
> Jim

Ooo get her! What - are you the moderator of The Simpsons Wikipedia page or
something??

Justin Pate

Oct 10, 2007, 2:58:44 PM10/10/07

"Paul Morris" <zon...@sctv.com> wrote in message

Take it easy. Jim Bennie's been a part of alt.tv.sctv for a long time. He
just went away for a long time because he thought I was ruining the group.
But now he's back.

Justin Pate

Oct 10, 2007, 10:46:09 PM10/10/07

"George Hiebert" <ge...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

> "alloowishus" <andrewh...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >I heard Danny Bonaduce recently and he sounds like Martin Short doing
> > Rusty. His voice is completely destroyed, red hair etc.
>
> Didn't he just slug somebody a little while ago. He was being interviewed
> just the other day, but I missed the first part. He got into some kind of
> altercation.

This schmuck jumped on Bonaduce and started humping his stomach like a dog
humps a leg and Bonaduce just tossed him behind him like Pepi Longsocks did
to those who angered him. Broke a few of his teeth too. People have
sort-of criticized Bonaduce for what he did, but I can't blame him for a
second. People that act like idiots should get their comeuppance.

George Hiebert

Oct 10, 2007, 9:34:01 PM10/10/07

"alloowishus" <andrewh...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I heard Danny Bonaduce recently and he sounds like Martin Short doing
> Rusty. His voice is completely destroyed, red hair etc.

Didn't he just slug somebody a little while ago. He was being interviewed

Paul Morris

Oct 11, 2007, 4:53:20 AM10/11/07

"Justin Pate" <JP5...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Was just joking - often I'd rather be misinterpreted than use those cheesy
smiley things.

Justin Pate

Oct 11, 2007, 4:58:25 AM10/11/07

"Paul Morris" <zon...@sctv.com> wrote in message

If Bill Needle were online, that's probably something he'd agree with you
on.

Paul Morris

Oct 11, 2007, 4:18:18 PM10/11/07

"Justin Pate" <JP5...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Hey!!! I'd give you an angry rely bu...

dro...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2007, 4:31:07 PM10/11/07
On Oct 9, 10:18 pm, alloowishus <andrewhopkin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I heard Danny Bonaduce recently and he sounds like Martin Short doing
> Rusty. His voice is completely destroyed, red hair etc.

Rusty script posted online. Just substitute Rusty for "That Darn
Sandy".

http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk/

Michael O'Connor

Oct 11, 2007, 10:50:57 PM10/11/07
On Oct 10, 10:46 pm, "Justin Pate" <JP51...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "George Hiebert" <g...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

> > "alloowishus" <andrewhopkin...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > >I heard Danny Bonaduce recently and he sounds like Martin Short doing
> > > Rusty. His voice is completely destroyed, red hair etc.
>
> > Didn't he just slug somebody a little while ago. He was being interviewed
> > just the other day, but I missed the first part. He got into some kind of
> > altercation.
>
> This schmuck jumped on Bonaduce and started humping his stomach like a dog
> humps a leg and Bonaduce just tossed him behind him like Pepi Longsocks did
> to those who angered him. Broke a few of his teeth too. People have
> sort-of criticized Bonaduce for what he did, but I can't blame him for a
> second. People that act like idiots should get their comeuppance.

Ain't it sad when reality stars fight.

Johnny Fairplay was that guy on Survivor a few years back who
concocted a scheme with a buddy that in the middle of the competition
the buddy was to come to the Survivor producers and tell them that
Johnny's grandmother had died so Johnny would get sympathy from the
people in his tribe. As I remember it they let him win the prize of a
special meal with his buddy, and with the cameras rolling he and his
buddy were laughing it up about scamming everybody. When it looked
like he was going to get voted off at one point, he manipulated two
tribe members to get into a fistfight so one of them would get voted
off instead of him. He made it to the final three before his bag of
tricks ran out.

I was happy to see Bonaduce slam him; as much as I cannot stand Danny
Bonaduce. I met him about ten or twelve years ago when he was a
morning radio host in Detroit and he was a first class hypocrite. He
would get on the radio talking about how much he loved his wife and he
was asking girls for their phone numbers. I never did see his reality
show but he appears on Glenn Beck's TV show quite often to talk about
alcoholism. He's a walking train wreck; he'll be dead in three years
from something related to booze and drugs.

Jim Bennie

Oct 13, 2007, 3:38:04 PM10/13/07
"Justin Pate" <JP5...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Take it easy. Jim Bennie's been a part of alt.tv.sctv for a long time.
> He
> just went away for a long time because he thought I was ruining the group.
> But now he's back.

Hi, Justin. You just don't need to endlessly post anything that pops into
your head for the sake of posting, that's all. Conversations occur quite
naturally in newsgroups and don't need artificial stimulation.

As for Paul, someone asked a question and I gave an answer. It's not a
complicated concept. I'll eat a bug if I'm wrong, but I'll bet asking
questions and getting answers is something that happens every single day on
this planet of ours.
I did enjoy your Bette Davis impression, though.

Jim

Jim Bennie

Oct 13, 2007, 3:52:28 PM10/13/07
"Paul Morris" <zon...@sctv.com> wrote in message

> Was just joking - often I'd rather be misinterpreted than use those cheesy
> smiley things.

But isn't cheesy part of being on the net? :$ (hmm. that smiley doesn't
have a meaning, does it? Now I see why you avoid the damned things)

Since apparently a "no" answer to a "yes" or "no" question is too
succinct...

The whole concept of Rusty was a guy still playing his child star role long
after he should have been. Bonaduce never did that. He wasn't playing Danny
Partridge when he was 40. Then again, if he had the rights to the character,
who knows? It wouldn't have been his worst career decision.

I'm waiting for Danny's tell-all book where he reveals his boyhood affair
with Dave Madden. I mean, if all those Bradys were fooling around with each
other....

Jim

Jim Bennie

Oct 13, 2007, 3:52:53 PM10/13/07
"Justin Pate" <JP5...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> If Bill Needle were online, that's probably something he'd agree with you
> on.

But he'd only get three seconds to do it.

Jim

Trevor Stenson

Oct 13, 2007, 4:55:39 PM10/13/07
In article <w89Qi.11195$G25.8909@edtnps89>,
"Jim Bennie" <jg.stopsp...@vcn.bc.ca> wrote:

I'm enjoying this thread.

I'm wondering though? . . .

Jim: are you reading Dale Carnage's "How to Win Friends and Influence
People"?

Just my daily question.

<script> -insert smiley face here- <end script>

OK, I don't really know html well

Cheers,

TS

--
SCTV Locations:
http://members.shaw.ca/pumpkin27/iwebber2

feed://members.shaw.ca/kitschy/iwebber/TheStenonsNewDigs/Blog/rss.xml

http://kitschyboy.stumbleupon.com/

Jim Bennie

Oct 13, 2007, 5:01:05 PM10/13/07
"Trevor Stenson" <kit...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

> Jim: are you reading Dale Carnage's "How to Win Friends and Influence
> People"?

Carnage? You mean like a traffic accident?

Jim

Trevor Stenson

Oct 14, 2007, 4:59:35 AM10/14/07
In article <lmaQi.11210$G25.5318@edtnps89>,
"Jim Bennie" <jg.stopsp...@vcn.bc.ca> wrote:

Damn you auto-correct spellcheck!

Carnegie

<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=si3_rdr_bb_author/104-7356947-4856764?index=
books&field%2dauthor%2dexact=D%2e%20Carnegie>

toonguy85

Oct 14, 2007, 11:30:12 AM10/14/07
Traffic Accidents? In that case, I'm staying away from Carnage
Libraries!

Jim Bennie

Oct 14, 2007, 10:33:58 PM10/14/07

"toonguy85" <je...@bmts.com> wrote in message

> Traffic Accidents? In that case, I'm staying away from Carnage
> Libraries!

Or, if you're Bobby Bittman, "libaries."

Jim

Moe Berg

Oct 15, 2007, 3:46:21 PM10/15/07
On Oct 14, 10:33 pm, "Jim Bennie" <jg.stopspam.ben...@vcn.bc.ca>
wrote:

So, are the victims of accidents at Carnage Libraries taken to the
J.P. Morgue?

mc

Oct 15, 2007, 5:46:47 PM10/15/07
On Oct 9, 10:18 pm, alloowishus <andrewhopkin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I heard Danny Bonaduce recently and he sounds like Martin Short doing
> Rusty. His voice is completely destroyed, red hair etc.

Who played young Rusty? That kid was a genius, and I can't find him
credited anywhere.

mc

teem

Oct 16, 2007, 12:04:29 AM10/16/07
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 14:46:47 -0700, mc <mcsqu...@netzero.net>
wrote:

He's been in several sketches,dont know his name.In the Merv Griifith
one playing Oppie for one.

Trevor Stenson

Oct 16, 2007, 10:09:29 AM10/16/07
In article <1192477581.1...@e34g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,
Moe Berg <moebe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Only after a full autopsy at the Rockefeller Institute for Medical
Research.

J.P. Morgue - that (literally) made be laugh out loud.

"You are funny joke-man" (and thus awarded 'Best in Show')

-TS

.