Re: Check out my Lloyd Mullaney (Coronation Street) Character Profile Website, and my Craig Charles Poetry Website and my Funky Bunker and Mass Weapons of Distraction Website!

Marie Birch

Mar 16, 2012, 3:31:24 PM3/16/12
My Lloyd Mullaney (Coronation Street) Character Profile Website!,
contains some basic history, about the character, and a very short
report, with regard to Craig Charles' connection, with his Coronation
Street character, and his leaving, Coronation Street, on a temporary
basis, to film the tenth series of Red Dwarf, for the best part of three
months, and his coming back to Coronation Street, either during,
late April, or May 2012!

And it was officially announced, by Craig Charles, himself, on Loose
Women, and via Red Dwarf: The Official Website, on Friday the 16th of
March 2012, that he would be coming back, to the Street, at the end of
March 2012, meaning that his character: Lloyd Mullaney, should start
appearing on screens, again, around late April, or early May 2012.

So, for anybody, who is interested, in my Lloyd Mullaney (Coronation
Street) Character Profile Website, then please go to:

http://www.viola123.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/lloydmullaney.htm

My Craig Charles Poetry Website, has been updated, with the Poem: Scary
Fairy, which Craig Charles, had originally, recited from his Children's
Series and Children's Cartoon Series: Poetry Book: Scary Fairy (which he
had originally written, for his eldest Daughter: Anna-Jo, during 2006),
which had originally, been proposed, for Publication, during October
2009, at The Memorabilia Fair, at The Birmingham NEC, near Coventry,
which had ran, from Saturday the 28th of March 2009 (and that, had been,
the day, that I had actually attended, The Memorabilia Fair, at The
Birmingham NEC, near Coventry!), until Sunday the 29th of March 2009.

And I have made a few amendments, and I have just basically, tidied up
my Craig Charles Poetry Website!

So, for anybody, who is interested, in my Craig Charles Poetry Website,
then please go to:

http://www.viola123.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/craigcharlespoetry.htm

On my former: Funky Bunker Website, I have also added, the beginnings of
a review, about the Late Night Chat Show: Weapons of Mass Distraction,
which Craig had presented, during the Spring and Summer of 2004. And
Craig's Late Night Chat Show: Weapons of Mass Distraction, which Craig
had presented, during the Spring and Summer of 2004, had a format, which
had been, very close, to the original Presentation of Craig's former:
Late Night Chat Show: Funky Bunker, which had orginally been broadcast,
during 1997!

And, my former: Funky Bunker Website, has since been renamed, as the
Funky Bunker and Weapons of Mass Distraction Website!

So, for anybody, who is interested, in my Funky Bunker and my Weapons of
Mass Distraction Website, then please go to:

http://www.viola123.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/funkybunkerandweapons.htm

Thank you

Marie Birch