Re: Updated Information for my Unofficial Craig Charles Website!

Marie Birch

Mar 16, 2012, 3:45:39 PM3/16/12
The layout of my Unofficial Craig Charles Website, has changed a deal,
since I last amended it!

My Craig Charles Poetry Website, has recently been updated.
My Craig Charles Mini-Biography, has recently been updated.
Craig Charles, being a Presenter, of The Craig Charles Funk and Soul
Show, at the BBC 6 Music Radio Station, has recently been updated. Craig
Charles: Coronation Street (Craig, has starred, as Lloyd Mullaney, on
Coronation Street), has recently been updated.
Craig Charles, being a former Presenter, on Robot Wars, has recently
been updated.
Craig Charles: Former: Official Craig Charles Fan Club, and the Former:
Craig Charles Online Website, have recently been updated.
Craig Charles and Suzanne Rhatigan, has recently been updated.
Craig Charles: Author, has recently been updated.
Craig Charles: Autobiography News, has recently been updated.

And finally, I have set up a brand new: Section, on my Unofficial Craig
Charles Website, which is dedicated, to Additional Websites Devoted To
Craig Charles, which is basically dedicated, to some Message Boards,
that have been set up, as a Tribute, for Craig, over the years. And two
of those Message Boards, in question, I had originally set up, for
Craig, all by myself!

So, for anybody who is interested, in my Unofficial Craig Charles
Website, then please go to:

http://www.viola123.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/craigcharles.htm

Thank you

Marie Birch