Well that's rather weird...

Max

Apr 3, 2008, 5:45:13 PM4/3/08
Want to know what the guy who was Lister in the US pilot is doing
these days?

He's taking a bath with John Malkovich:

http://laughingsquid.com/john-malkovich-does-bizarre-bathtub-interview-with-craig-bierko/

Max

Xam

Apr 11, 2008, 7:00:30 PM4/11/08

Well spotted Max.
-Xam

Steve B

Apr 12, 2008, 2:04:00 PM4/12/08

That was bizarre. I got about 15 seconds in before I realized this
was probably not going to be something I would enjoy.

The sight of Craig Bierko lathering up John Malkovich's bald head will
be one that sticks with me for a while, I think.

Xam

Apr 13, 2008, 6:46:23 PM4/13/08

You poor thing! I didn't even go there. :-)
Only in America ay.

Sam

Apr 14, 2008, 12:57:07 PM4/14/08

I am hoping that this is just an April Fools Joke.
Sam

Starbugaboo

Apr 15, 2008, 6:59:12 PM4/15/08

Couldn't they have found a larger tub at least? I was just happy they
weren't facing each other.

--
Starbugaboo

Col

Apr 27, 2008, 3:44:25 AM4/27/08

"Max" <m...@hawkida.com> wrote in message

I wonder if they played spot the submarine?
--
Col

That's your excuse for everything isn't it, being dead!