My new best friend "Billy Crabs" where are U?

Flipper Mike

Jul 7, 2005, 10:47:00 PM7/7/05
Need some help here buddy! FM...

Flipper Mike

Jul 7, 2005, 11:00:29 PM7/7/05

Flipper Mike wrote:

> Need some help here buddy! FM...

Cunt Eva seens to have a problem with you! I don't know why? FM...

Billy Crabs

Jul 8, 2005, 7:20:37 AM7/8/05

"Flipper Mike" <L...@AOL.COM> wrote in message

> Flipper Mike wrote:
>
> > Need some help here buddy! FM...
>
> Cunt Eva seens to have a problem with you! I don't know why? FM...

I was on vacation and who in the hell is Eva, I've never heard of her......?

Flipper Mike

Jul 8, 2005, 11:52:26 AM7/8/05

Billy Crabs wrote:

Welcome back Billy! Eva is on alt.tv.stargate-sg1 and has been voted the
"cunt" of Stargate SG1 over there! By the way, do we like Scruff?
FM...

@grip Scruff

Jul 8, 2005, 12:46:02 PM7/8/05

"Flipper Mike" <L...@AOL.COM> wrote in message

Like me or not. I seek nobody's approval, and am in nobody's corner.

Billy Crabs

Jul 10, 2005, 8:48:28 AM7/10/05

"Flipper Mike" <L...@AOL.COM> wrote in message

I'm not sure if we like Scruff. He doesn't seem like a team player. Do you
think we should like him?

Billy Crabs

Jul 10, 2005, 8:50:13 AM7/10/05

"Flipper Mike" <L...@AOL.COM> wrote in message

> Flipper Mike wrote:
>
> > Need some help here buddy! FM...
>
> Cunt Eva seens to have a problem with you! I don't know why? FM...

Is this true Eva, do you have a problem with me?

@grip Scruff

Jul 10, 2005, 2:13:55 PM7/10/05

"Billy Crabs" <Itchyc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Let me make it easy for you. Are you guys homo or something? Get a room.

Billy Crabs

Jul 10, 2005, 4:17:11 PM7/10/05

"Scruff" <Get @ Grip> wrote in message
>Yes, we are something, we are babe magnets who have sex with many
different woman every night and the only reason we'd get a room is so that
we can take turns fucking woman in it.

@grip Scruff

Jul 10, 2005, 10:30:54 PM7/10/05

> >Yes, we are something, we are babe magnets who have sex with many
> different woman every night and the only reason we'd get a room is so that
> we can take turns fucking woman in it.

Cool, what are the names of your blow-up dolls, BC & FM?

Flipper Mike

Jul 11, 2005, 11:09:19 AM7/11/05

Scruff wrote:

Well Billy, you can't say we didn't give Scruff a chance!
Let's bring the asshole to his knees! 8-) FM...

Flipper Mike

Jul 11, 2005, 11:10:49 AM7/11/05

Billy Crabs wrote:

Send her a post @ alt.tv.stargate-sg1 ....and see! lol Fm...

@grip Scruff

Jul 11, 2005, 4:05:08 PM7/11/05

"Flipper Mike" <L...@AOL.COM> wrote in message

LMAO, right where, apparently, you guys spend most of your time!!

Flipper Mike

Jul 11, 2005, 6:58:55 PM7/11/05

Ahh, I see the Fredo Carleone of usenet has visited again.
lol FM...

Flipper Mike

Jul 11, 2005, 7:04:18 PM7/11/05

Scruff wrote:

The BC blowup doll is Irish and you have to blow her up!

However

The FM doll is Islamic and she blows herself up!

lol lol lol FM...

@grip Scruff

Jul 11, 2005, 9:31:13 PM7/11/05

"Flipper Mike" <L...@AOL.COM> wrote in message