Just Got A Job At The Rail Road

Steven Perkoff

Oct 22, 2005, 5:41:02 PM10/22/05
CHOO! CHOO!, ALL ABOARD!! I finally have a good paying job.

Hey Inc, I know we were enemies in the past, but I know you work for
the train station as well.

Let's call this a truce and can you give me any advice for my first day
on Monday?

rob

Oct 22, 2005, 5:49:25 PM10/22/05
who (n.n) gets hired on a saturday?
"Steven Perkoff" <steven_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Steven Perkoff

Oct 22, 2005, 5:53:10 PM10/22/05

rob wrote:
> who (n.n) gets hired on a saturday?

I got hired 2 and a half weeks ago. I had to give notice to my current
employer.

By the way, you really should capitalize the first letter of a
sentence.

rob

Oct 22, 2005, 6:12:17 PM10/22/05
by the way, should have a last name that doesnt rhyme with jerkoff

"Steven Perkoff" <steven_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Steven Perkoff

Oct 22, 2005, 6:43:02 PM10/22/05

rob wrote:
> by the way, should have a last name that doesnt rhyme with jerkoff

I don't respond to top posters.

Agent777

Oct 22, 2005, 7:31:07 PM10/22/05
Steven Perkoff wrote:

> any advice for my first day
>on Monday?

When you're cleaning the toilets and someone comes in to use them don't
stare.

Steven Perkoff

Oct 22, 2005, 7:36:20 PM10/22/05

Stop projecting, junior.

Wavy G

Oct 22, 2005, 9:37:18 PM10/22/05
Of all the Steven Perkoffs I've known, "Steven Perkoff" is the Steven
Perkoffiest.

>CHOO! CHOO!, ALL ABOARD!! I finally have a good paying job.

Don't you have to have a degree in engineering for that, LOL?

PS: Did you guys get my joke?

~务唿

Oct 23, 2005, 12:28:23 AM10/23/05
On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 21:37:18 -0400, Wavy G <pretti...@wavyg.gov>
wrote:

>Of all the Steven Perkoffs I've known, "Steven Perkoff" is the Steven
>Perkoffiest.
>
>>CHOO! CHOO!, ALL ABOARD!! I finally have a good paying job.
>
>Don't you have to have a degree in engineering for that, LOL?

Nope
(I'm a trainmaster with BNSF and I attended college for less then a
year)

~务唿

Oct 23, 2005, 12:29:01 AM10/23/05
On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 21:49:25 "Steven Perkoff"
<steven_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

1. If you were hired you'd have been "Invited" to the hiring class
first by email
2. From the Hiring Class if Hired you'd have been notified again by
email
3. You would then have to train for anywhere from a week to several
months depending on the job you were hired for
4. Most railroads do have a "Quota" they have to fill; IE Female, and
Non-Caucasian are hired over candidates with better experience because
of this
5. There is no "Quota" on Spawn from a bandy-legged hobo and a
syphilitic goat, your being hired by any railroad is impossible

Message has been deleted

Alan Smithee

Oct 23, 2005, 12:35:06 AM10/23/05

Yes. When lying down on the tracks, be sure to do so vertically rather
than parallel with them.

Steven Perkoff

Oct 23, 2005, 12:43:52 AM10/23/05

Shut up asshole.

Steven Perkoff

Oct 23, 2005, 12:44:22 AM10/23/05

That's obvious.

Steven Perkoff

Oct 23, 2005, 12:45:29 AM10/23/05

No, I'm a trainmaster, I don't lay down tracks, all the tracks all
already layed down. You should know this.

~务唿

Oct 23, 2005, 12:50:04 AM10/23/05
On 23 Oct 2005 04:34:00 GMT, Chad Bryant <chadb...@tardsmack.com>
wrote:

>Hasn't Perkoff/HIV Steve/Dwight Rapper admitted to having a police
>record? I went to HS with a guy who dropped out and went to work for the
>railroad until they found out he had a record, and promptly fired him.

I'm sure one of his alias has a record, just like several are female.
I bet Perkoff and Fartva are related somehow. It's obvious their
family tree doesn't fork

Steven Perkoff

Oct 23, 2005, 1:00:47 AM10/23/05

Chad Bryant wrote:

> Hasn't Perkoff/HIV Steve/Dwight Rapper admitted to having a police
> record? I went to HS with a guy who dropped out and went to work for the
> railroad until they found out he had a record, and promptly fired him.

I don't remember saying anything like that, might be one of your
psychopathic delusions.

Hey that guy(that never existed) you went to High School with, he(your
imaginary friend) went to school with a really fat angry reject named
Chad "No One Likes Me" Bryant.

Scruff

Oct 23, 2005, 11:01:32 AM10/23/05

"~务唿" <~务唿@moviestar.com> wrote in message
OMG! you are so thick!!

Scruff

Oct 23, 2005, 11:02:01 AM10/23/05

"Steven Perkoff" <steven_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

That's obvious.

Now that's a good burn.

Scruff

Oct 23, 2005, 11:03:54 AM10/23/05

> 5. There is no "Quota" on Spawn from a bandy-legged hobo and a
> syphilitic goat, your being hired by any railroad is impossible

You forget that perkoff has aids. That must account for something.

Archivist

Oct 23, 2005, 11:28:50 AM10/23/05
On 22 Oct 2005 21:45:29 -0700, "Steven Perkoff"
<steven_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You are talking to Dink.