British Gay Video Shop

Feb 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/6/00
British Gay Video Shop
http://www.gayvideoshop.co.uk

Discount prices. Free delivery
Queer as Folk available to pre-order. Save 20%

Owen Pritchard

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00
may i just say, the football one is fab, but no erections

anybody got any good gay porn sites or snail mail addresses or something
with erections. but please no seedy, sad music, fucking all the time type
crap. some football would be nice, with nice guys, not horrible guys with
muscles and huge penises. some storyline if poss

i ain't fussy am i?

gotta go, that curry has had it's effect

owen

British Gay Video Shop <webm...@gayvideoshop.co.uk> wrote in message

JohnM

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00
In article <GnJq4.1106$74.3...@nnrp3.clara.net>, Owen Pritchard
<mc...@freeuk.com> writes

>may i just say, the football one is fab, but no erections
>
>anybody got any good gay porn sites or snail mail addresses or something
>with erections.

It contains some impossibly ginormous erections.

> but please no seedy, sad music, fucking all the time type
>crap. some football would be nice, with nice guys, not horrible guys with
>muscles and huge penises.

Sorry... I thought you wanted huge erections :-(

>some storyline if poss
>
>i ain't fussy am i?
>
>gotta go, that curry has had it's effect

What ? You get an erection from a curry ?

--
JohnM
What people write on CVs #33

Web site http://www.scroll.demon.co.uk/spaver.htm
South African travelogue http://www.scroll.demon.co.uk/za.htm

Owen Pritchard

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
> Sorry... I thought you wanted huge erections :-(

no just erections, not huge ones.

> >gotta go, that curry has had it's effect
>
> What ? You get an erection from a curry ?

no I desperately needed the loo

owen