The Border Patrol Screwed Up Again!

Skip to the first unread message

JK

3 Jan 2003, 07:48:4803/01/2003
Why cant we just build a 10 ft wall on both our borders(Mexico & Canada.)
Why arent we the least bit outraged that this is happening. Canada allows
everyone in and then they drive to the U.S.
Hundreds are just walking by mexico. Many are boating from Cuba and Haiti.
We have to stop letting these illegal immigrants in.
It just hinders the progress of legitimate immigrants who work hard.
These people are taking our jobs. The argument is that they take the jobs we
dont want. Well im sure alot of Americans would be happy to work in the
factories that are being moved to Mexico because Chanto will work for
pennies an hour.
Lets let the good hard working people in and the money-greedy sobs out.

ralph

5 Jan 2003, 02:59:1905/01/2003

Who's Chanto?
--
God damn, well I declare,
have you seen the like?

Barry Gaudet

6 Jan 2003, 09:59:1306/01/2003
JK wrote:

: Why cant we just build a 10 ft wall on both our borders(Mexico & Canada.)

Cost that out in terms of labour, material and manning expenditures
sometime and you'll have your answer. After you do that cost out the
effect the trade disruption of your long walls would have on the US
economy, if you're still not convinced.

--
'People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time
All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy'

Kirk

6 Jan 2003, 10:26:5206/01/2003

"Barry Gaudet" <bga...@uoguelph.ca> wrote in message

> JK wrote:
>
> : Why cant we just build a 10 ft wall on both our borders(Mexico &
Canada.)

> Cost that out in terms of labour,

I'm sure we could keep costs down with the use of "illegals."

-- Kirk

Content-free for 2003!

Barry Gaudet

6 Jan 2003, 10:39:4906/01/2003
Kirk <lone...@earthlink.net> wrote:

: "Barry Gaudet" <bga...@uoguelph.ca> wrote in message

: news:avc5k1$hfg$3...@testinfo.cs.uoguelph.ca...
:> JK wrote:
:>
:> : Why cant we just build a 10 ft wall on both our borders(Mexico &
: Canada.)
:>
:> Cost that out in terms of labour,

: I'm sure we could keep costs down with the use of "illegals."

I'm thinking about that National Geographic article on the Great Wall of
China. Same intent, I guess. Prolly about as ineffective too.

Plus ca change....

ralph

7 Jan 2003, 01:53:1707/01/2003
Barry Gaudet wrote:

> JK wrote:
>
> : Why cant we just build a 10 ft wall on both our borders(Mexico & Canada.)
>
> Cost that out in terms of labour, material and manning expenditures
> sometime and you'll have your answer. After you do that cost out the
> effect the trade disruption of your long walls would have on the US
> economy, if you're still not convinced.

Not if you get a buncha them Meskin illegals to do it cheap.

ralph

7 Jan 2003, 01:54:0107/01/2003

whoa, great minds think alike etc.

Barry Gaudet

7 Jan 2003, 00:18:1107/01/2003
ralph <124...@gernsback.net> wrote:

: Barry Gaudet wrote:
:>
:> JK wrote:
:>
:> : Why cant we just build a 10 ft wall on both our borders(Mexico & Canada.)
:>
:> Cost that out in terms of labour, material and manning expenditures
:> sometime and you'll have your answer. After you do that cost out the
:> effect the trade disruption of your long walls would have on the US
:> economy, if you're still not convinced.

: Not if you get a buncha them Meskin illegals to do it cheap.

What about the Canajin wall though? Sure the Canucks might work cheap
but how long do you think it will be before they start agitating for
health care, clean streets, low crime and gun control???

hoo ha

7 Jan 2003, 09:45:0107/01/2003
Barry G wrote <snip>What about the Canajin wall though? Sure the Canucks
might work cheap but how long do you think it will be....<snip>

oh....I thought the Canuckistanians would be building a wall to keep out
the gun-toting prescription drug seeking grannies from
south-of-the-border..;

come to think of it why isn't Sarnia filled with Detroitians ?

//

hoo ha

7 Jan 2003, 09:48:0907/01/2003
ralph wrote <snip>whoa, great minds think alike etc. <snip>

uh no...the great minds plow lonely new ground...Galileo, Newton, Bohr,
Einstein...;-)

//

ralph

8 Jan 2003, 02:14:2408/01/2003

limbaugh and coulter...
--
Remember, homeland security doesn't mean losing our freedoms; it means
gaining limits on those freedoms.

eve

9 Jan 2003, 03:37:2309/01/2003
ralph wrote:

> Who's Chanto?

as best i can figure out from the post in question, he's a mexican anime
character stealing jobs from americans.

eve

toadletw...@yahoo.com

9 Jan 2003, 08:26:2209/01/2003
On Thu, 09 Jan 2003 08:37:23 GMT, " eve" <j.ri...@verizon.net>
wrote:

Dang. I thought Chairman Kaga was going to add "Iron Chef Tex-Mex" to
his lineup.

-Victoria

ralph

10 Jan 2003, 01:07:2310/01/2003
ay carumba.

10 Jan 2003, 08:54:3910/01/2003
ralph <124...@gernsback.net> wrote in message news:<3E17E5...@gernsback.net>...

> JK wrote:
> >
> > Why cant we just build a 10 ft wall on both our borders(Mexico & Canada.)
> > Why arent we the least bit outraged that this is happening. Canada allows
> > everyone in and then they drive to the U.S.
> > Hundreds are just walking by mexico. Many are boating from Cuba and Haiti.
> > We have to stop letting these illegal immigrants in.
> > It just hinders the progress of legitimate immigrants who work hard.
> > These people are taking our jobs. The argument is that they take the jobs we
> > dont want. Well im sure alot of Americans would be happy to work in the
> > factories that are being moved to Mexico because Chanto will work for
> > pennies an hour.
> > Lets let the good hard working people in and the money-greedy sobs out.
>
> Who's Chanto?

<http://www.chanto.com/main/main.html>

10 Jan 2003, 08:57:5510/01/2003
"JK" <jo...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:<QEfR9.92759$hK4.7...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...

What's all this I hear, about the government looking for 5 Arabs
creating terror? Why are they creating terror? Why aren't they driving
cabs or opening 7-11s? Why can't the government create terror on its
own? Why do they come here to crate terror? Can't they create terror
in Canada?
What's that? They're looking for 5 Arabs in error? Well, that's very
different then. Never mind.