Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

kenan and kel

閲覧: 46 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

dan2

未読、
2004/11/13 18:19:442004/11/13
To:
I keep hearing rummors that either Kenan or Kel is dead. Is there any truth
to these stories?

Don Del Grande

未読、
2004/11/13 20:06:412004/11/13
To:
dan2 wrote:

>I keep hearing rummors that either Kenan or Kel is dead. Is there any truth
>to these stories?

No - that's an old urban legend. In fact, Kenan is currently (the
last time I looked) on the cast of "Saturday Night Live".

-- Don

Steve Mindykowski

未読、
2004/11/13 21:40:232004/11/13
To:
dan2 wrote:

> I keep hearing rummors that either Kenan or Kel is dead. Is there any truth
> to these stories?

No; it's false. Kel Mitchell, who will soon appear this Christmas in the
live-action version of Fat Albert, is now a regular on Saturday Night Live.

I don't know what Kean Thopmpson is doing these days, other than being
alive and well.

Steve Mindykowski
rugr...@tampabay.rr.com
http://www.rugratonline.com/
Home of the UNOFFICIAL Rugrats Online!

Big Mike

未読、
2004/11/15 15:39:542004/11/15
To:
you have it mixed up keenan is gonna be Fat Albert and yes hes still on
SNL.I dont know about kel though.

Jay C

未読、
2004/11/17 22:03:542004/11/17
To:
vand...@webtv.net (Big Mike) wrote in message news:<7937-419...@storefull-3171.bay.webtv.net>...

> you have it mixed up keenan is gonna be Fat Albert and yes hes still on
> SNL.I dont know about kel though.

Kel was the voice of T-bone on the Clifford cartoon, but that was
canceled after John Ritter died. Don't know where he is now.

新着メール 0 件