Google 그룹스는 더 이상 새로운 유즈넷 게시물 또는 구독을 지원하지 않습니다. 과거의 콘텐츠는 계속 볼 수 있습니다.

kenan and kel

조회수 46회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

dan2

읽지 않음,
2004. 11. 13. 오후 6:19:4404. 11. 13.
받는사람
I keep hearing rummors that either Kenan or Kel is dead. Is there any truth
to these stories?

Don Del Grande

읽지 않음,
2004. 11. 13. 오후 8:06:4104. 11. 13.
받는사람
dan2 wrote:

>I keep hearing rummors that either Kenan or Kel is dead. Is there any truth
>to these stories?

No - that's an old urban legend. In fact, Kenan is currently (the
last time I looked) on the cast of "Saturday Night Live".

-- Don

Steve Mindykowski

읽지 않음,
2004. 11. 13. 오후 9:40:2304. 11. 13.
받는사람
dan2 wrote:

> I keep hearing rummors that either Kenan or Kel is dead. Is there any truth
> to these stories?

No; it's false. Kel Mitchell, who will soon appear this Christmas in the
live-action version of Fat Albert, is now a regular on Saturday Night Live.

I don't know what Kean Thopmpson is doing these days, other than being
alive and well.

Steve Mindykowski
rugr...@tampabay.rr.com
http://www.rugratonline.com/
Home of the UNOFFICIAL Rugrats Online!

Big Mike

읽지 않음,
2004. 11. 15. 오후 3:39:5404. 11. 15.
받는사람
you have it mixed up keenan is gonna be Fat Albert and yes hes still on
SNL.I dont know about kel though.

Jay C

읽지 않음,
2004. 11. 17. 오후 10:03:5404. 11. 17.
받는사람
vand...@webtv.net (Big Mike) wrote in message news:<7937-419...@storefull-3171.bay.webtv.net>...

> you have it mixed up keenan is gonna be Fat Albert and yes hes still on
> SNL.I dont know about kel though.

Kel was the voice of T-bone on the Clifford cartoon, but that was
canceled after John Ritter died. Don't know where he is now.

새 메시지 0개