CAU$E$ OF WAR$

John Mechalas

May 5, 1993, 11:01:13 AM5/5/93
In article <1993May4.2...@cnsvax.uwec.edu> mce...@cnsvax.uwec.edu writes:

<Tom> Joel! Look! It's Robert!
<Joel> Robert!!
<Crow> Robert!
<All> Hello, Robert!

> The following information and sources should be included in ALL college
>and university courses in History, Political Science, Economics, etc.:

<Tom> Yeah, right! Tell me another one!

> CAU$E$ OF WAR$

<Joel> Hey, look, guys! This guy has *cleverly* replaced the letter "s"
with a dollar sign in the title.
<Tom> Heh...I wonder what genius thought of THAT one.

> Most ALL war$ are ARTIFICIALLY CONTRIVED by 3RD PARTIES
> (usually agents of the international banker$,

<Crow> Yeah...I hear those bankers can be a realy rough croud.
<Joel> My banker can beat up your banker.

> THE MONEY
> CHANGER$),

<Tom> Is this related to "The Money Store"?

> for HIDDEN PURPOSES.

<Crow> If they are hidden, then how come he knows about them?

> [This is ALSO true about
> economic DEPRESSIONS, government DEBT, etc..]
>
> In 1980, the CIA paid Saddam Hussein $8 BILLION in GOLD

<Tom> in exchange for the negatives of incriminating photographs
of Tipper Gore, Nancy Reagan, Ted Turner, and Mr. "T".

> as a BRIBE to attack Iran, [10-16-80 "WISCONSIN REPORT" (WR),
> P.O. Box 45, Brookfield, WI 53005. Back-issues might still
> be available. And "The Dr. Beter

<Joel> Dr. Beter?
<Crow> Dr. Suess?
<Tom> Dr. Spock?
<Crow> McCloud?

> Audio-Letter" (AL) #58.].
> (It was part of the gold which had been taken out of Fort
> Knox several years before, IN U.S. ARMY TRUCKS,

<Tom> Oh, like they're gonna take gold out of Fort Knox in a Volkswagon!
Get real, pal!

> under cover
> of the "London Gold Pool Agreement". The transfer was made
> in a secret underground warehouse

<Joel> If it's so secret, how come he knows about it?

> in Zurich.). BIG OIL

<Tom> Little oil!

> wanted to get back control of

<Crow> his bladder.

> the Iranian oil fields.

<Joel> They grow oil in fileds?
<Tom> Joel, please...

> Iraq's
> economic problems resulting from that war were

<Tom> in general, problematic.

> a primary
> inducement for invading Kuwait. Or was Saddam Hussein bribed
> AGAIN?!

<Joel> Was Saddam Hussein bribed again?
<Tom> Will Sally leave her husband for John?
<Crow> Who stole Mrs. Smith's pearl neckalce?
<Joel> Is Janice sleeping with Dave *and* Dan?
<Tom> Read the book..!

> Consider who benefited, or could benefit, from the
> recent Iraq war: BIG OIL, the Pentagon, the military
> industry, the ZIONIST State of Israel, the international
> bankers?
>
> In 1977, the CIA used MIND-CONTROL techniques

<Tom> Heh heh...this is RICH.

> to induce
> Egyptian President Anwar Sadat to go to Israel for so-called
> "peace" talks, which he NEVER would have done otherwise.

<Joel> He was trying "not to be seen".

> (It
> was intended to start a Middle East WAR by breaking the
> resulting treaty.),

<Crow> They should have made it out of shatter-proof plastic.

> [2-2-78 WR, AL #28]. Similar MIND-
> CONTROL techniques have been used to create

<Joel> Barney the Dinosaur!
<Crow> Suddenly, it all makes sense...

> ASSASSINS, such
> as John Chapman

<Joel> Charlie's brother

> (to stop John Lennon from writing more peace
> music),

<Crow> Somehow I can't see John Lennon as posing a threat to the CIA.
<Tom> They were just jealous 'cause his music was more popular.

> [1-29-81 WR, AL #61], and John Hinckley (a ZIONIST
> faction in the CIA preferred the Bush image in place of the
> Reagon image;

<Joel> They probably didn't like his movies.

> the bullet that hit Reagon did NOT come from
> Hinckley's gun!),

<Tom> It came from his little finger!
<Crow> He snorted it from his nose!

> [4-9-81 WR, AL #63]. Was MIND-CONTROL used
> to induce Saddam Hussein to invade Kuwait, and commit certain
> related acts and atrocities?!

<Tom> Was George abducted by space aliens?
<Crow> Will Tom discover the love affair between his wife and his best friend?
<Joel> Will Steve leave Laura to be with Jim?
<All> Read the book!

> Since early 1979, there has been a secret intelligence
> war of DOUBLES,

<Joel> Okay...all together now..
<All> If it's so secret, how come you know about it?!

> [WR, 5-10-79 and following issues; AL #45 and
> following AL], in the United States, Russia, the Middle East,
> and elsewhere, making it difficult to tell WHO (including
> Saddam Hussein?!) is REAL.

<Crow> Well, in the philosophical sense, they are *all* real to some
degree.
<Joel> I dunno, Crow...I don't think that's what he meant. The level
of thinking here isn't quite that deep...It's more "shallow".
<Tom> How shallow, Joel?
<Joel> More like a puddle.

> Even World War II was fought over Saudi Arabian oil, [5-

<Crow> Doesn't anybody fight wars for plain old "revenge" any more?

> 16-85 WR, AL #1]. It was a giant EXTORTION PLOT

<Tom> but the soil proved infertile, so no extortions would grow.

> to help the
> Rockefeller oil cartel to take Saudi Arabian oil rights away
> from the British by

<Crow> sending them to their rooms without any supper.

> using their multi-national corporate
> power to create Nazi Germany as a threat until the British
> gave in. (This was also the purpose of World War I, but the
> British later used

<Joel> large stockpiles of food to grab a bite to eat when no one
was watching.

> bureaucratic tactics to deny BIG OIL's
> access to Saudi Arabia.)

<Tom> Yes, folks, it's Historical Revision in action!

> A secondary purpose was to prevent
> the Japanese from developing oil fields they controlled in
> China. Internal manipulation (including instigation by the
> Rockefellers' "INSTITUTE OF PACIFIC RELATIONS"), boycott
> tactics, etc., induced the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor,
> bringing the United States into the war against Germany.
> [Note that warnings about the attack were ignored
> (SUPPRESSED),

<Joel> Multiple choice!
<Tom> Ignored!
<Crow> Suppressed!
<All> None of the above!

> and ALL THREE U.S. aircraft carriers were kept
> safely away from Pearl Harbor because they were

<Joel> ...trying "not to be seen"

> needed for
> the PLANNED counter-attack against Japan.]
>
> The MILITARY PURPOSE of the mass-MURDER at Jonestown,
> Guyana in 1978 was to allow the United States and Israel to
> gain MILITARY ACCESS to that country to wipe-out a secret
> Russian missile base

<Tom> Apparently, it wasn't that secret...

> located mid-way between Jonestown and
> Georgetown. [12-14-78 WR, AL #40.]
>
> The articles cited above were written by the late Dr.
> Peter David Beter,

<Crow> Peter Beter! Peter Beter! Peter Beter!
<Tom> Beter is better!

> a well respected Washington, DC attorney,

<Joel> A respected attorney? In Washington?
<Crow> Isn't that a contradiction in terms?

> Doctor of Jurisprudence, and expert and consultant in
> international law, finance, and intelligence, who received
> much of his information from many associates in the CIA and
> other intelligence groups of other countries who disapproved
> of many of the things happening or being planned behind the
> scenes.
>

> The "volcanic" disaster in Cameroon, Africa in August
> 1986, which killed 1,700 people there, was really a NEUTRON
> BOMB,

<Tom> Oh, right! And I suppose Mt. St. Helens was caused by three guys
with hand grenades? Bite me, pal!

> tested BY ISRAEL for the United States, [4-14-87
> "National Examiner"].

<Tom> Oooh! Now THERE'S a reputable source for you!
<Crow> Isn't that the same paper that ran the headline "Dolphin Grows
Human Arms"?
<Joel> No, Crow, that was the "Star"
<Crow> What's the difference?

> (Note that the volcanic lake was
> completely IN-active long before the disaster, and has been
> completely IN-active ever since.)

<Tom> And as we all know, nature is *completely predictable*!

> "Global 2000" is an international CON$PIRACY

<Joel> There's the S -> $ thing again.
<Tom> I thought he had forgot about it.
<Crow> I think there's more coming below, too..
<Joel> "Inconceivable!"

> to WIPE-OUT
> most of the world's population by the YEAR 2000 by means of
> war$, famine (via weather control),

<Tom> And now for today's weather: There will be a 100% chance of it
today, and a 99% chance of it tomorrow. The day will be mostly
light, with increasing darkness as the evening progresses. We
will see periods of total darkness into the late morning, followed
by increasing brightness into the mid A.M.

> disease (including
> GENETICALLY-ENGINEERED

<Joel> As opposed to "electrically" engineered.

> A.I.D.S.), slow-motion food poisoning
> (additives, pesticides, etc.), drugs (including tobacco and
> alcohol),

<Joel> And lions and tigers and bears!
<All> Oh my!

> violent crime (induced by poverty, drug addiction,
> TV violence, etc.), accidents

<Crow> Oh, here's a good one: "Planned accidents"

> (unsafe products), suppression
> of natural health remedies (including those against CANCER),

<Joel> and by forcing them to read dub articles..

> infant formula samples given to 3rd-world mothers (mixed with
> filthy water; breasts dry up while using sample, cannot
> afford to buy more),

<Tom> What exactly *is* the buying power of a breast, anyway?
<Crow> About those sentence fragments.

> etc., ETC., for POPULATION CONTROL.
> [And the Catholic Church is making this WORSE by banning use
> of artificial birth-control methods

<Joel> Hmm...I wasn't aware of any "natural" birth control methods...

> among its many members
> WORLDWIDE.].
>
> WAR$ AND ATROCITIES WILL CONTINUE

<Tom> After this word from our sponsor!

> as long as most people
> remain ignorant of their TRUE CAUSES (who REALLY creates
> them, HOW, and WHY).
>

> CREDIBILITY of Dr. Beter

<Tom> Or...the lack thereof.
<Crow> Beter is better.

> I wish to give some additional information supporting
> Dr. Beter's

<Crow> Beter is better.

> credibility, and that of his informers.
> Dr. Beter

<Crow> Beter is better.

> predicted the bombing of the U.S. Marines in
> Beirut A FULL YEAR BEFORE IT HAPPENED.

<Tom> Well it would be awfully stupid to predict it AFTER it happened!

> He warned that the
> U.S. Pentagon and the Israeli Mossad were CONSPIRING to
> DELIBERATELY ARRANGE IT

<Joel> Like you can conspire to "accidentally arrange" something.

> in order to try to get Americans
> angry at the Arabs.

<Crow> Because, as we all know, Americans have always loved and respected
Arabs.

> (It was NO SURPRISE to me when it
> happened!)

<Tom> Oh, *I'm* impressed!

> [AL #78, #79, and #80 (11-3-82).]
>
> Dr. Beter

<Joel> Beter!
<Tom> Parqu-a-y...
<Joel> It *is* margarine!

> predicted the assassination of Anwar Saddat
> SIX DAYS BEFORE IT HAPPENED. [AL #68 (9-30-81) and #69.]
>
> Dr. Beter

<Crow> Beter is better.

> predicted what he called the "RETIREMENT" of
> Leonid Brezhnev ONE WEEK BEFORE Brezhnev "died".

<Joel> You know, I bet this guy would have made big money on "The Psychic
Hotline".

> [Note that
> the word "retirement" was used for the TERMINATION OF
> REPLICANTS in the 1982 movie "Blade Runner".]

<Tom> Another reputable source!
<Crow> Bite me! It's fun!

> He also
> predicted that Brezhnev would be quickly replaced with
> Andropov, which occurred ONLY THREE DAYS after the "death" of
> Brezhnev, to the SURPRISE of all government and media
> analysts. [AL #80 (11-3-82).]

<Tom> Except YOU, I suppose.

> Dr. Beter

<Crow> Beter is better.

> could "predict" these events because he had
> been INFORMED about the PLANS to carry them out.
>
> [I KNOW that we are all supposed to LAUGH at the word
> "conspiracy".

<All> HAHAHAHAHA!

> That is what the various government, military,
> political, media, banking, and corporate CONSPIRATORS have
> successfully PROGRAMMED most of us to do. ]

<All> Oh.
<Tom> Okay...lesse here.."Paranoia: 1: a rare chronic psychosis
characterized by systematized delusions of persecution or of
grandeur usu. not associated with hallucinations 2: a tendency
on the part of individuals or of groups toward excessive or irrational
suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others"
<Crows> Sounds like a perfect match to me
<Joel> They should put his picture next to the definition.

> THE DR. BETER AUDIO-LETTERS

<Crow> The better letters!

> ALL 80 Dr. Beter Audio-Letters (about 50 KB each) and an
> Overview (about 75 KB) have been digitized by Jon Volkoff at
> "eide...@cerf.net" and are available

<Tom> for barter and trade.

> from him and from some
> FTP sites where he sent them.
>
> Jon Volkoff states: "I know of two ftp sites (there are
> a few "gopher" servers too) as follows:

<Crow> But they all crashed when asked to retrieve this material.

> uglymouse.css.itd.umich.edu (141.211.182.53),
> under /pub/Politics/Beter.Audio.Letter
>
> ftp.uu.net (192.48.96.9),
> under /doc/political/umich-poli/Beter.Audio.Letter ."
>

> I especially recommend Audio-Letters #64, 74, 40, 53,
> 54, 55, 45, 46, 47, 48, 78, 79, and 80, and the Overview.
> ALL of these will fit on a SINGLE 3-1/2-inch disk formatted
> for 720 KB.

<Joel> But it's much easier if you just copy the data onto the disk.

> Audio-Letter #64 is about the "STS-1 DISASTER/
> /COVERUP".

<Tom> Wasn't that the Space Shuttle experiment with the tether?
<Joel> No, Tom, that was "TSS-1"

> Audio-Letter #74 is about the "SECRET PURPOSE of
> the Falklands War", and includes IN-VISIBILITY

<Tom> Invisibility? I don't buy it.
<Joel> You have to see it to believe it.

> Technology and
> a Russian NEUTRON BOMB. Audio-Letter #40 is about the
> "MILITARY PURPOSE of Jonestown Mass-MURDER".

<Crow> Which we have all heard, countless times.

> For more information, answers to your questions, etc.,

<Tom> or a roaring good time

> please consult my CITED SOURCES.

<Crow> *sarcasm* Oh! You mean like "Blade Runner" and "The Examiner"?!

> UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of this
> IMPORTANT Information is ENCOURAGED.

<Crow> But *not* recommended.
<Joel> Kids, do not try this at home.
<Tom> Batteries not included.

> Robert E. McElwaine

1....2....3....4....5....6....G

[The scene: Tom and Crow are bent over a strategic map of the United
States. Gypsy is running a VCR, copying tapes]

<Joel> Hey you guy$, what are you doing?
<Crow> We're $tarting a war!
<Joel> I dunno, guy$, that $ound$ awfully hard, not to mention unethical.
What'$ your plan?
<Tom> Well, Joel, it'$ really $imple. You $ee, we've decided that we want
to control the rai$in indu$try in Fre$no, California. In oreder to
do that, we need to $tart a war between California and Kan$a$.
<Joel> Kan$a$?
<Crow> Yeah! You $ee, we needed another $tate for our war, and neither of
u$ particularly like Kan$a$.
<Joel> But you haven't been there...how can you make $uch judgement$ ba$ed
on little or no evidence or experience?
<Tom> Well, if our buddy Robert can do it, then $o can we!
<Joel> I $uppo$e...but I $till don't know about thi$. It $ound$ awfully
"iffy".
<Crow> I want to decide who live$ and who die$!
<Joel> Now, Crow, I thought we covered that one at Chri$tma$ time...
<Tom> He'$ in charge of our military operation$. I'm in chrage of the
mind control.
<Joel> Mind control?
<Crow> Yeah! You $ee, we figured that the only way to get the$e two $tate$
to really fight each other i$ to $tart a campaign of mind control
again$t the native$ of both place$!
<Tom> Gyp$y i$ bu$y copying video tape$ that we are going to mail to the
two $tate$ with the other $tate li$ted in the return addre$$!
<Joel> What'$ on the tape$?
<Crow> Gallagher video$! We figure that the be$t way to enrage an entire
population i$ to $how them "Watermelon Crazy" and "Gallagher Live"
non-$top for 24 hour$ a day.
<Tom> We originally were going to broadca$t "I$htar" directly from the
$OL, but then we decided that it would be a fate wor$e than death.
<Joel> Well, I dunno guy$...I $till don't like thi$ idea. But, it'$
certainly nice to $ee that you have a hobby. Oh, look...the
Mad$ are calling...What do you think, $ir$?

--
John Mechalas \ If you think my opinions are Purdue's, then
mech...@expert.cc.purdue.edu \ you vastly overestimate my importance.

Rob Shearman Jr.

May 6, 1993, 10:51:53 PM5/6/93

In case anyone here on a.f.r.m is interested...

With John Mechalas' permission, I've compiled the complete "Tom, Joel,
and Crow" series and am in the process of editting down to a "Best Of..."
file. I should be posting it in the next few days...

-Rob

Robert M. Shearman, Jr. University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
E-Mail: mad...@wam.umd.edu "WILL WORK FOR CHOCOLATE"
"I like the dirty comedians. I don't mind it, as long as there's a thought
to go along with it. 'Blank - blank - blank' is not a punchline."
(Bill Cosby)