Promo for "A Gul's Revenge"

David Hines

Feb 8, 1994, 1:18:56 PM2/8/94
<Bridge of the Satellite of Love. Mike and Tom are clad in overalls
(Mike is wearing them over his jumpsuit.)>

Mike: [going through a large metal box] Ok, Tom. Read the list.
Tom: [holding a clipboard] Wrench.
Mike: [takes out wrench] Check.
Tom: Screwdriver.
Mike: Check.
Tom: Hydrospanners.
Mike: Check.
Tom: Crow.
Mike: Haven't seen him.
Tom: Mike, we're gonna be starting the maintenance soon! We need him!
Mike: Ok, I'll go find him. [exits]
[enter Gypsy]
Tom: Hi, Gyps. Where ya headed?
Gypsy: Uh, I gotta run some diagnostics.
Tom: Oh, sorry. Go ahead. [Gypsy exits]
[Mike re-enters]
Tom: Well?
Mike: Couldn't find him. Don't worry, he'll turn up.
Tom: Maybe we should ask Gypsy to find him on the sensors.
Mike: Yeah, let's - [the lights dim ] -oh, shoot. Gypsy's started
the diagnostic. Don't worry, he'll be fine.
Tom: Lousy shirker.

<exterior, the Satellite of Love>
[In space, no one can hear you scream. Nor can you hear spaceships and
weapons and such. Let's ignore that for just one moment, for dramatic
purposes.]
[Let's also ignore the fact that one, if outside the SOL, could not
hear anything inside.]

Crow: [from deep inside the SOL]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
NONONONONO!!! PLEASE, LET ME OUT! LET ME OUUUUTTTT!!!!!!!!!

"A Gul's Revenge" is coming soon. Watch for it. Or who knows what'll
happen to Mr. Crow T. Robot.

David Hines
dzh...@midway.uchicago.edu