MiSTed- Thundercats: Destiny

Currie1501

Aug 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/15/97

Here you go. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I did
MiSTing it. (It should hopefully be a hoot.)

Tom "Father Mushroom" Currie
Head of the Ford Prefect Fan Club
(Disclaimer: There is no Ford Prefect Fan Club. I made it up because I
wanted something interesting under my name. Isn't that pathetic?)
_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_
(8th season opening)

(SoL. There is an adorable little kitten on the countertop washing it's
paws. Suddenly, Tom pops up in the extreme foreground.)

TOM(quietly): We here at the Satellite present to you the premeire
athletic event on board: baby-talking to kittens. Whoever can stand the
constant flood of cute prose wins. Anyone who is sickened by the flow of
words like "widdle baby want some did-din" is immediately disqualified.
Let's watch.

(Cambot zooms in on kitten. The contestants, Gypsy, Mike, and Crow enter
from the sides.)

MIKE(babyish): Ooo, wook at da widda biddy kitty dat so kyoooot!
CROW(same): Ook at is teeny-weeny paws and is teeny-weeny ears, and is
widdle cute tail!
GYPSY(same): It so kyoot I wanna snuggle it up and hug it forever!
MIKE(leaning in next to the kitten): Essa *was* a snucky wugget!
GYPSY: A ooky wooky schnooky pooky!
CROW: Were it a pwitty witty kitty? Ess it *were*!

(We go to Commercial hearing them go "Idda wadda schnu-schnu?")

WOMAN: Where is that girl? She's late for her own wedding!
(Cut to: a woman in bridal gown sitting on bed with a phone.)
BRIDE: I'm not sure if Todd's right for me, Psychic Friend.
VOICE ON PHONE: Yeah, Todd wouldn't want to marry such a pathetic loser.
BRIDE(vastly releived): Whew! Any other decisions that you should make
for me?
VOICE ON PHONE: Stay on the line another couple hours.

(SoL. Mike is cradling the kitten in the palm of his hand and stroking it
with his other. The bots are standing away from him.)

MIKE(softly): Ess it were a wuvvwy puffykins... ess it were...
TOM: Mike, you won the contest. Stop doing that right now.
CROW: Yeah Mike, you're freaking us out. Besides, the SimCitizens are
calling.
MIKE(to kitten): Ess oo wanna answer the Hexfield? Oo do? Put out your
widdle paw...

(Mike gently pushes the button with the kittens outstretched paw.)

(Space Van. Bobo is in the passenger-side front seat hanging his head out
the window and sticking out his tongue. Observer is way in the back.)

BOBO: Whee!
PEARL: Bobo, get back in here. We have to torture Nelson again. (noticing
camera) Ah, I was just talking about you, planet-crusher-
OBSERVER(interrupting): I still have to go!
PEARL: For God's sake, we just stopped at a McZaphod's!
OBSERVER: I took a drink at the water fountain and I have to go again.
PEARL: There are some old Snapple bottles back there. Use those.
OBSERVER: I filled them all! Besides, I have to do the other one, too.
PEARL(ignoring Observer): Your experiment today involves cats.

(SoL. Mike is holding the kitten up to his cheek and smiling warmly. The
kitten is purring loudly.)

CROW: Really? Mike will like that.

(Space Van)

PEARL: Really? So he likes (dramatic pause) the Thundercats?

(SoL.)

MIKE: Th-Thundercats?!?!

(In his shock Mike drops the kitten on Crow.)

KITTEN: REOW!
CROW: Yowch!

(Space Van)

PEARL: It's a fanfic from Jesse Morgan. He's written three others, which
will all come straight to you as soon as I can get my hands on them. Sit
back and start crying as you watch Thundercats: Destiny. HAHAHAHA!

(SoL. Mike is bent over where Crow was standing.)

MIKE: Crow? Are you all right?
CROW(from below counter): Never better! He's damaged my optical circuits
to the point where I'm pretty sure I can't read the fanfic!

(Fanfic Sign)

MIKE: We'll discuss this later cause WE GOT FANFIC SIGN!
ALL: AAAUUUGGGHHH!!

(6...5...4...3...2...1...Theater)

MIKE: What happened to the kitten, Crow?
CROW: Oh, he's hiding in my lacrosse mask.
MIKE: Hold on, I'll get him. (picks kitten out of Crows antennae)
There you are, sweety muffin.
KITTEN: Prrrow?
TOM: Let him go out of the theater, Mike. Keeping him here would be
cruel.
MIKE: Sure. He seems pretty fidgety, anyway. (bends over, presumably
putting kitten on floor) Wow, he's off like a shot.
CROW: You know, I read somewhere that animals can predict natural
disasters.
(pause)
ALL: Uh oh.

>*This story introduces a New Thundercat by the name of

CROW: Bubba.
MIKE: Peggy Sue.
TOM Torgo.

>Catlani. Also
>two Thundercats get together for a promising relationship.

CROW: Promising what?
MIKE: Promising us hideous pain.

>Thundercats:

TOM: A New Hope.

> Destiny
>By Jesse Morgan
>
> It was a bright morning and Pumyra had just got up
>and went to Cheetara's room. Cheetara was already to go.

CROW: Hmmm. I could probably say something about that, but I'm not sure
what.

"Just >give me
>two minutes Cheetara" as Pumyra flew back to her room.

MIKE: Fly? I thought they could only leap around and whack people with
magical sticks.

>Within minutes
>she was back and they proceeded to the front doors.

TOM: There, they received orders to proceed directly to the living room to
watch Droids and Captain Scarlett, after rendesvousing with most of the
others in the breakfast area.

As they >walked down
>the steps of Cat's Lair they began their usual "girl talk".

CROW(as Pumyra): Earnhardt's a shoo-in.
MIKE(as Cheetara): Yeah, but I still think Jeff Gordon's got a chance.
CROW(as Pumyra): Trust me. I know my NASCAR.
MIKE(as Cheetara): What about the monster truck race?

"So >have
>you decided to tell Bengali how you feel about him".

TOM: Who said that?

"No. I'm >afraid
>he doesn't care about me".

MIKE: I think that they're talking to the voices in their heads.
CROW: No, that would be *talking like this.*
TOM: No, {TALKING LIKE THIS.}
CROW: That's only for Power Rangers fics.

> "Oh come on
Pumyra. You've known >him for
>years. I've seen the way he gazes at you and how you two >always go
>side-by-side".

TOM: Apparently the most fearsome warriors in the galaxy are high-school
girls.
CROW(as Pumyra): Don't you think Liono has a cute butt?

> "I'm afraid he'll just wanna be..."
Pumyra >mumbled the
>word "friends"

MIKE: No one told her life was going to be this way.
TOM: Yeah, her job's a joke, she's broke, her love life's DOA.

> to Cheetara as they reached the final
step. >Cheetara
>turned to Pumyra. "Look, the only way you're gonna find out is if >you
>ask him".

CROW(as Pumyra): What if I asked Lynxo to read his mind?

> Pumyra shook her head

MIKE: To hear it rattle like a maraca.

and they proceeded to the end >of the
>walk way. "Well all thoughts aside let's get ready"

ALL(singing): FOR SOME FOOTBALL!

as Pumyra >adjusted
>her belt. Cheetara got into a set position

TOM: A tight-end hook.

as they both said
>"Ready..set..Thundercats HO!"

CROW(singing): Hip-hop hurray, ho, hey, ho...

> as they
both dashed into the feild.
>Cheetara just watched as all the trees flew behind her.

MIKE: Interesting plant life on this planet.

Pumyra >gazed
>out ahead of her and picked up pace.

TOM: Yes, good old Pace Picante Sauce, made in old New Mexico.
MIKE: This other stuff's made in Mumm-Ra's pyramid!
ALL(in disbelief): MUMM-RA'S PYRAMID?!

.
Though she wasn't as fast >as
>Cheetara, she could keep her speed up longer than Cheetara. >Cheetara
>kept up her lightspeed two miles.

CROW: Funny, I could've sworn light traveled about 300,000 miles a second,
and now it's just going two miles per hour.
MIKE: Funny old thing, physics.

Pumyra kept her puma speed >up to
>five.

MIKE(as Picard): Helm, puma speed nine.
TOM(same): Engage.

> Cheetara was pretty far ahead of Pumyra so Pumyra >speeded
up.
>When they both reached the end of the field they drew there >weapons.

CROW(as Pumyra): Dang! I forgot my pencil!

> With one finger movement Cheetara's staff grew >its
>full length.

MIKE: Crow, I know it's tempting, but just don't do it.
CROW: I don't think I can hold it in...
TOM: Crow, we're all under the same pressure to riff on that, buddy, but
we can do it.
CROW: Okay... I think I can make it.

> She threw it at Pumyra. Pumyra snatched her
sling >from
>her side in one brisk movement. She grabbed a marble from her >pouch.

TOM: And grabbed her combat-ready pogs from her shoulder holster.

>She swung the sling in the air and let it fly. It hit the staff on
>contact and blew it

CROW: Please? Just this one?
MIKE: No.

> back. Pumyra grabbed a nearby
tree branch >and
>climbed up. Cheetara stopped for a minute to glare.

TOM: You know, in a real fight, people would have strangled you in that
minute it took to give that nasty look.

She quickly
>regained her staff

CROW: In the "lost and found" section of the adult novelty store.
MIKE: CROW!
CROW: I had to let off some of the pressure, Mike.

> and it extended so she could
pole-vault into >action.
> Pumyra jumped from the tree just as Cheetara got up there. >She got
>onto another tree.

TOM: Pumyra *is* Lemur Woman.

> Cheetara jumped down just as
Pumyra >grabbed her
>sling. Cheetara swung her staff at the tree and cut it in half.

MIKE(as Cheetara): I really have to stop wasting my staffs like that.

>Pumyra
>leaped in the air with several flips and turns to land on her >feet. She

>threw a marble that split into ten different marbles.

CROW: Man, what would recess be like if you had those two with you!

Cheetara >dodged
>everyone. "TIME!" came from behind another tree. It was Lion-o.

MIKE(as Liono): Fighting over me, girls?

>"Weh,
>that was fun eh?". "Yeah Cheetara. that was a workout". "You >gals
>sure did give each other a tough fight".

TOM: The only way we can survive is look for context clues. That way, we
might possibly know who's saying this.

"With things like Mumm->ra and

MIKE: -the pressures of the modern workplace and-

>the Lunatacs to deal with..." Cheetara caught her breath.

CROW: And skinned it. It made a fine pair of mittens.

"We >have to
>be ready". Lion-o walked towards them when they heard a loud >raging

TOM: Bull.

>noise. "What is that?!?"

MIKE(Liono): Something loud and raging, I would guess.

> Pumyra said as
they looked to the sky. >"It
>seems to be a ship, I think".

CROW: The long silver ship descended through the warm evening air,
quietly, without fuss, it's long legs unlocking in a smooth ballet of
technology.
TOM(as Wowbagger): You're a jerk, Liono. A complete kneebiter.

(Autor's note: Hitchhiker fans, this is from book three of the trilogy.)

> "Cheetara get
back to Cat's Lair for
>assistance. Me and Pumyra will check it out". "Right! >Thundercats
>HO!".

MIKE: ThunderMiSTies RAKE!

> She blitzed off.

CROW: Unfortunately, the defense played a quick slant and the Thundercats
lost two yards.
TOM: In those situations, it's best to try a passing play.

> Lion-o and Pumyra raced to the site where they saw the >ship

>land. "Be careful Pumyra. There is no telling what evil might >lurk
>here!".

MIKE: I thought evil lurked mostly in the hearts of men.

> Pumyra took caution as she approached the ship. She
>touched
>it. "By JAGA! It's HOT!"

TOM: Why yes, most ships that have reentered the atmosphere and went
through tremendous air friction are USUALLY PRETTY WARM! (head starts to
smoke)
MIKE: Careful bud. Try to keep the head explosions down to a minimum.

> she cried as she
withdrew her hand. >Lion-o
>took the Sword of Omens and the Clawshield from his side. >"Sword of
>Omens,give me sight beyond sight.

CROW(as Liono): Heck, why not make it sight beyond sight beyond sight.

Show me what is in this >ship".

TOM(as Sword of Omens): Open the door and look for yourself, you moron.

> The
>sword revealded a banged up ship with nothing in it.

MIKE: It's the intergalactic version of an VW Beetle.

"It's >empty". All
>of a sudden someone jumped at Lion-o.

CROW: LOOKOUT! DERANGED FAN!

They both fell to the >ground.
>Lion-o pushed the person off of him with his leg.

TOM(as Liono): Not now, Pumyra, I'm busy!
CROW: I've taught you well, Tom.

"Who are >you?".
>Pumyra swung her sling in the air. "Lion-o step aside". The >mystery
>person

CROW(singing): Open the door for your/ Mystery assailant...

> jumped to the air and threw some dust into Pumyra's
>eyes.
>"AAAHHH!" she screamed.

MIKE(as Pumyra): My contacts!

> Lion-o grabbed
the sword. "Thunder, >Thunder,
>Thunder, THUNDERCATS HO!".

TOM(as Pumyra): What did you call me?
MIKE(as Liono): It's the battle cry, remember?

> A roar
fell over New Thundera

CROW: Critically injuring twenty people and costing an estimated two
million dollars in property damage.

as >the Thunder
>Tank approached the feild.

TOM(documentary voice): New Thundara was critically important to Hitler's
plan of attack, and the war may have ended very differently had Gigantor
and the Voltron force not allied with the British.

> Tygra jumped
out and cracked his >whip as to
>break up Lion-o and the mystery person.

MIKE(as Tygra): Break it up you two kids. Go do that in the back of your
car or somewhere.

"Lion-o we're coming. >HO!".

CROW: Santa Claus plunges into battle.

>""Lion-o?" the person said. "Who are you?" came from Cheetara. >The
>person removed their mask

TOM: Huh? Does this mystery person have a multiple personality case?

> to reveal a
beautiful woman. "I >am...." she
>was interupted by Tygra "Catlani!!!!". He rushed and wisked her >up.

MIKE(as Tygra): Ha ha. You've got "ring around the collar".

>"Hey Tygra put me down" she giggled. "Catlani. But it can't be". >"It
>is Panthro give me a hug". Panthro hugged her with his bear >arms.

TOM: I thought they were cats.

>"What are you doing here?". "After I heard Thundera was >destroyed I
>went to find a place to live.

CROW(as Catlani): I tried out for a spot on MTV's Real World but they
weren't accepting space aliens.

> When I heard
about the Thundercats >I went
>to Third Earth.

MIKE: You know, Slartibartfast insisted on filling Africa with fjords this
time.

> When I heard that Thundera was reformed
I >hurried here
>but my ship had difficulties and I ended up crashing".

TOM: Yeah, that's a pretty big difficulty right there.

"WOW! >Well it's
>great to see you".

CROW: And your backstory, too.

> "It's great to be here. So
Lion-o, you have >grown
>from when I last saw you". Lion-o was stunned to see Jaga's >daughter
>before his eyes.

MIKE: Before his eyes did what?

> He remembered her as a beautiful little
girl >and now
>she is all grown up.

CROW: And *boy* did she ever grow up in all the right places.

> "Lion-o?". "Oh, it's good to
see you >Catlani".
>"Well don't just stand there looking, give me a hug". Lion-o >walked to
>her and gave her a loving hug.

MIKE: As opposed to a hateful hug.

> She
smiled at him and said "So >aren't
>you a handsome Lord".

CROW: Our Thundercat, who art in fanfic...

> He just blushed. "So
what are you doing >here
>Catlani.

TOM: SHE JUST *TOLD* YOU, YOU MORON!
MIKE: What did I say about the head explosions?

> I thought you wanted to be on your own". "I did.
But >now
>it's time for me to be where I belong. If the handsome Lord >would
>grant, I would like to become a Thundercat".

CROW(as Catlani): Also to become a man, but I'm saving up for that.

"Well...I..uhh". >"Looks
>like you have Lion-o speechless, Catlani" Pumyra giggled.

TOM: Yeah, all the respected warriors for justice giggle.

>"Yeah..Guess
>Lion-o has never been in the presence of such beauty..eh >Cheetara".
>Cheetara gave Tygra an evil stare.

ALL: SLEEEP!

"Well we'll have to look it >over at
>the council meeting". "Well let's get back to Cat's Lair".

MIKE(as whoever just said that): I've got a date with a ball of yarn.

"Me and
>Cheeatra will make the run back". "Right Pumyra. We have some
>talking". With that the two Thundercats flew off like the wind.

CROW: They broke wind too.

>"My
>ship will have to stay here

TOM(as Catlani): Seeing how it's kinda crippled beyond repair.

> but I'll ride
with you guys in the >Thunder
>Tank". "OK!".

MIKE(singing): She had fun, fun, fun, till her daddy took the Thunder Tank
away...

> They all hoped in the Thunder Tank

CROW(as hopeful Thundercats): I hope I get out of this fanfic.

and drove off >to
>Cat's Lair.
> Wily Kit and Wily Kat were outside playing hide-n->seek
>with Snarfer.

TOM: Oh no. Please, not a Snarf. They were painful on the TV show and
they're gonna really hurt now.

> "Got'cha Snarfer!". "AHHH, snarfer
snarfer. Geez >Wily
>Kat this is a tough game, snarfer snarfer".

(All wince)
CROW: I can see him saying that, and it's just too annoying to possibly
bear.

"Oh Snarfer, you just >got
>to hide in better spots".

MIKE: Like blenders, beneath the treads of the Thunder Tank, down a coal
mine, in a cauldron of sulphuric acid...

> "Oll olly ox and
free".

TOM: One time only! Free new and used oxen! All named Ollie!

Wily Kit yelled >from
>the top of the stairs. "You couldn't catch me. HA Wily Kat!". "Oh
>Wily Kit, you always get away". Then two swift bodies flew by >Snarfer
>and Wily Kat.

CROW(Wily Kat): Ewww, flying corpses!
MIKE(as Snarfer): How hideously grotesque, snarfer snarfer!
TOM: Uggh, Mike, you did that impersonation a little *too* well.

> All they saw was the dust their feet left.

CROW: Which a mysterious person immediately started throwing into their
eyes.

"I >almost had
>you that time Cheetara. If I hadn't slowed at that last minute". >"Yeah

>(huff) almost".

MIKE: Huff? They're sniffing glue? That's a terrible thing to do in a
children's post!

> "WOW, Cheetara you and Pumyra are so
fast". >Then they
>heard a rumble fall over the area.

TOM: The roof's collapsing again.

"Look!, snarfer snarfer.

ALL: <wince again>
MIKE: Okay, how much do you want me to pay you to stop?

It's >the
>Thunder Tank". The Thunder Tank pulled up and Tygra and Lion->o
>jumped
>out.

CROW: Landing on Snarfer and crushing him to a bloody pulp.
TOM: Now all they do is try and find his equally annoying uncle...

> Then Panthro and Catlani jumped out. "Thunderkittens I'd
>like you
>to meet Catlani. She is from Thundera and is"

MIKE(as whoever is speaking):-my woman so you keep your sticky paws off
her, Wiley Kat.

Tygra was >interupted by
>the thunderkittens saying "She's Jaga's daughter".

CROW(as thunderkittens): We saw her picture on a most wanted poster.

"Yes. How >did you"
>again he was interupted by Wily Kit saying

TOM(as Wiley Kit): She's wearing an "I'm the daughter of Jaga and all I
got was this stupid T-shirt" shirt.

"Jaga told us all >about her
>when we were younger".

MIKE: When? You're like two years old by now. Were you embryos at that
time?

> "Yeah" came from
Wily Kat who was >drooling all
>over Catlani.

ALL: Ewww...
TOM(as Catlani): Okay, somebody get the paper towels...

> "Well we are thinking of making her a

CROW: Personalized liscense plate.

Thundercat". >"We
>we'll have a council meeting in one hour to decide if she is to >become a

>Thundercat".
> Bengali walked down the hall to come to a door.

MIKE: Having accomplished that, he reported back to headquarters for
further instructions.

"Come >on
>Bengali. You can do this".

TOM: Bengali *is* Kerri Strug.

> All of the
sudden the door opened >and
>Pumyra was on the other side of it.

CROW(as Bengali): Hey, this is Liono's room...

"Hi Bengali. Uhm we have >to go to
>the council meeting".

MIKE: Who's Uhm?

> "Right, uh, wait first I
want to ask you
>something". "Uhm OK. What is it?". "Well I know we've been uh >friends

TOM(as Bengali): You know how I'll be there for you when the rain starts
to fall.

>for awhile and...I was just wondering...

MIKE(as Bengali): What's the... uh... square... uhm, root of uh, forty...
nine?

if you wanted to..uh have >dinner
>with me". "Alone?". "Well yeah. I mean if you don't want to".

CROW(as Bengali): I'll date you against your will!

>"I'd
>love to". Pumyra gave him a kiss on the cheek and they walked >to the
>council room. On the way they met Lion-o.

TOM(as Bengali): Uh... uhm, Liono, where's the... council, uhm... room?

"Well Lion-o what >are we
>going to do about Catlani?". "I don't know.

MIKE(as Liono): I was thinking of making her a maid.

We'll have to vote >on
>it".
> They all walked into the council room and took there seats

CROW(as Bengali): Grab... the, uhm, easy... chair and uh... make a... uhm,
run for it!

>with the
>rest of the Thundercats. There was just a silence of deep >thoughts on

TOM: Catslani nude.

>what to do. Lynx-o broke the silence by saying

MIKE(as Lynxo): I don't know about you, but I vote to kill those two
annoying Snarf things.

"I think she >would be a
>good Thundercat but it is up to the Lord of the Thundercats". >"He is
>right Lion-o. It is your decision".

CROW(as Liono): Thank you, whoever you are.

"I know Tygra and I suppose >she
>would be a good Thundercat".

TOM(as Liono): We all have to consider things such as "How does she look
naked?" and "If we didn't make her a Thundercat, would she still want to
sleep with us?"

> "Well then
it is decided" said >Tygra. "We
>will begin the annoitment trials".

MIKE: They're going to anoint her?

"What trials will she go >through"

CROW(as Liono): The Simpson trial, the Menendez trial, and we'll throw in
the Lorena Bobbit trial for good measure.

>Pumyra said as she took a glance at Bengali who had been >staring at her
>all the time.

TOM(as Bengali): Uhm... uh... What do, uh... you... look like, uhm, in a
see-through gown?

> "Well she will have to go through the trials
of the >mind,
>speed, strength and

MIKE(as Liono): Pie-eating contests.

> agility". "Tygra, Cheetara,
Panthro will >handle

CROW: Cactuses and broken glass.

>strenth, mind and speed. Pumyra and the thunderkittens will >handle the

TOM: Radioactive materials.

>agility. The first trial will begin at dawn tomorrow. Be >prepared".

CROW(as the Fonz): Whoa.

>With that all the Thundercats left.
> Lion-o walked to tell Catlani about the trials but was
>shocked to see Tygra already talking to her.

TOM: My *God*! They had the nerve to communicate without the consent of
the Lord of the Thundercats! They must be executed at once!

Lynx-o walked by >and could
>tell Lion-o was bothered.

MIKE: He would make a great therapist.
CROW(German accent): Zee problem vith Liono is obviously zomething
territorial. Bengali is troubled by his zpeech impediment.

> He said "Lion-o is
something wrong?".

TOM: Oh, that's how he could tell.
MIKE: Kind of a letdown, reallly.

>"Do
>you know anything about Catani and Tygra?". "From what I can >remember
>they were very close and always got along.

CROW(as Liono): Except for that manslaughter thing...

When she left I >remeber
>hearing that Tygra was upset for awhile". "Well I can only >remember
>little things about her".

MIKE(as Liono): Like her strange psychological problem of sneaking up on
people and murdering them in their sleep. Well, goodnight! Oh, and
Catlani needs to sleep in your room.

> "You were very young
when she left". >Lion-o
>just stampered off.

(pause)
CROW: Huh? What the heck is "stamper"?
TOM: I guess a stomping scamper.
MIKE: This is really painful. Let's just hope there isn't a scene
involving Snarfer soon.

> Lynx-o proceeded to the
control room. Wily >Kit and
>Wily Kat were helping Snarf

ALL: NO!

> in the
kitchen when Bengali walked >in. "Hey
>Bengali".

TOM(as Bengali): Uh... uhm... he... uh, llo?
MIKE: All right, next one to crack a "Bengali speech impediment" joke
loses a fudge brownie with little pecan ramchips.

> "Hi Wily Kit and Wily Kat. Snarf can I talk to
you?".

CROW: NO! You fool! What were you thinking? He'll say- the *words*!
(all visibly shudder)

>"Sure
>Bengali. What is it?".

ALL: <sigh happily>

> "Well I need you to make
a special dinner
>tonight.

TOM(as Snarf): Okay, I'll see if I can stop by McDonald's later.

> Just for TWO". "Oh, you and someone special, snarf".

ALL: AAUGH!
MIKE(covering ears): No fair! You tricked us, you furry scumball!

>"Yeah,
>actually Pumyra and me". "Well sure, snarf snarf.

ALL: STOP IT!
CROW(crying): M-mike, it hu-hu-hurts!

It will be >ready at
>seven". "Thanks Snarf. Bye thunderkittens".

TOM(as Thunderkittens): Escape! Before he says the word again!

"Bye Bengali". >"See
>ya".
> "I wonder what that was about". "I don't know Wily Kat".

MIKE: You know, I don't feel I know Wiley Kat either. I didn't watch the
show that often.

They >said in
>unison "SNARF!".

CROW: Look out! He's coming again!
MIKE: Put these on (Mike hands out headphones)
TOM: Mike, I can't put them on! I don't have functional arms!
(Mike hurriedly puts them on for him)

> "What? snarf snarf".

TOM: Whew! That was close.
MIKE: Yeah. Do you like the headphones?
CROW: Yep. I'm getting Jimmy Buffet on mine.

Bengali walked down the >hall to
>meet Tygra and Catlani. "Ah Tygra,uh just the Thundercat I >wanted to
>see. I need to talk to you".

TOM(as Catlani): Have you considered the value of life insurance?
MIKE: How'd you know who said that?
TOM: I skipped ahead.

> "Er,right uhm
Catlani..".

CROW: Bengali's doing it again!
TOM: Tygra.
CROW: Oh.

"It's >allright
>Tygra. I need to get some rest if I'm going to be ready for >tomorrow's
>trials". Then she gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to one >of the
>guest bedrooms.

MIKE: Guest bedrooms? Who were they expecting? Was G-Force going to drop
by for a sleepover?

> "So Bengali what is it that you need
to talk to >me
>about". As they walked down the hall Bengali proceeded to tell >Tygra.

CROW: And we never could've inferred that from the following paragraph.

>"Well it's just uhh" Tygra could see it in Bengali's eyes.

MIKE: The deep love for each other that took precedence above all other
duties...

"Girls
>huh?". "Well yeah". "So who is it?".

TOM: Cher.
CROW: Madonna.
MIKE: Lady Di.

"Well it's Pumyra actually".
>"Pumyra! Wow I thought you two would never get together".

CROW(as Tygra): For one thing, everyone thinks you're gay.

>"Well I
>guess it was just meant to be. I mean I've liked her for a long >time
>now but I just haven't had the nerve to ask her out or anything".

TOM(as Bengali): So I just stalked her for a while.

>"Well
>what seems to be the problem?". "I asked her to join me for >dinner and
>she said yes but I'm not sure what to do".

MIKE(as Bengali as Scotty): Ah dinna think ah ken hold this relationship
much longer, Tygra!
CROW: Okay, we've fulfilled our Scotty joke quota for today.

"Look Bengali just >treat her
>with respect.

TOM(as Tygra): And if you see her reaching for the Mace, cover your eyes
real quick.

> If you truly care for her then just take
care of >her and
>be yourself". "Right!". They proceeded down the hall.

MIKE: They bivouacked by the bottom of the stairway and sent up
communications equipment for further orders from Base.

> "He asked you to have dinner with him!". "Yep. I
>thought that I was dreaming".

CROW(as Pumyra): Then I realized Tom Cruise wasn't nude and covered in
chocolate fudge, soit couldn't be a dream.

> Cheetara
and Pumyra proceeded

TOM(head smoking): WHY DO THEY HAVE TO PROCEED EVERYWHERE!?! WHY CAN'T
THEY JUST WALK, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!
MIKE: Easy buddy! I promise I'll let you see a good movie soon.
TOM: Like _The Battle of Britain_?
MIKE: Anything you want.

>down the
>hall continuing their "girl talk". "Well aren't you happy".

CROW(as Pumyra(?): Yeah, that's what Prozac does for you.

"Yeah >of
>course I am but I'm a little nervous". "Don't be. You've waited >all
>this time for him so just be yourself and enjoy it".

MIKE(as Cheetara(?): Try not to kill anyone in rage this time.

As they >contiued
>to walk they literally bumped into Tygra and Bengali.

TOM: Okay, I think this is slapstick...

"Oooff" >came from
>Bengali and Pumyra as they fell to the floor.

CROW: Of course "Oooff" was the Thundercat term for fart.
MIKE(as Bengali): Watch! I can light my Oooff!

"Uh I'm sorry >Pumyra. I
>wasn't looking" he was interupted by Pumyra "It's okay Bengali. >Its
>quite allright".

TOM(as Pumyra): Bones heal eventually.

> "Come on Tygra. Let's leave these
two >lovebirds
>alone". "Right Cheetara". "Let me help you up". Bengali reached >his
>hand to Pumyra and she took it

MIKE: And put it in a special box beneath her bed to remind her of him.

> and
stood. They looked deep into >each
>other's eyes.

CROW(as Pumyra): You're missing your left contact.

> "Uh...I should go get ready for tonight".
"Right, I >have
>some other things to take care of.

TOM(as Pumyra): Like Liono's unborn child.

Um see you at seven". They >bothed
>walked in different directions and looked back at each other.

MIKE(as Pumyra): Nope, he's as ugly far away as he is close up.

>Then they
>begin walking again.
> Mumm-ra had been watching from his coldrine all >the
>time and had a plan.

CROW: A mummified man, a plan, a canal, Mumm-Ra.

> Then Luna walked in. "Good
Luna, I'm glad >your
>here".

TOM: You know, I always thought Luna looked like a tiny shriveled-up
version of Tina Turner.
MIKE(singing): What's crummy 1980's Japanese cartoon imports got to do
with it, got to do with it?

> Luna and Amuck approached Mumm-ra with carefully.

CROW: Who's carefully?

>"What is it
>that you want oh GREAT Mumm-ra?".

TOM: Heil, Herr Tut!

"I want you and the rest of >the
>Lunatacs to

MIKE: Run down the store and get some Hamdingers.
CROW: Pick up a small package at Pier 28 at midnight.
TOM(as Goldfinger): I do not expect you to *talk*, Luna, I expect you to
*die*!

> attack Cat's Lair and take Catlani, the great
>daughter of
>the WISE JAGA".

MIKE: So, his plan is to break into the always-impenetrable fortress of
the Thundercats, fight off all the other Thundercats who happen to be
residing there, and then kidnap the daughter of an all-powerful spirit?
CROW(as Luna): How much you paying me?

> "Fine but what do we get in return".
"You will >recive
>Cat's Lair and all the Thundercat resources".

TOM: Why didn't he do this earlier? Is it like he woke up this morning
and said to himself, "Why don't I use an all-out blitz on the Cats Lair?"

"Allright. We will >bring
>you this Catlani". Amuck and Luna left the Black Pyramid and >Mumm-ra
>began getting his plans together for Catlani.

MIKE: Shaving, showering, spraying on some cologne, putting some Barry
White on the stereo...

> Snarfer and Panthro approached the dinnig room.

CROW: Dinnig?
TOM: The keyboard has a cold.

>"I
>hope Snarf has made something good tonight".

ALL(singing): Finger lickin' good!

"I think Uncle >Osbert..eh
>Snarf was working all day on it, snarfer snarfer".

ALL: <shudder in disgust>
CROW: It's not as painful now, but it still ain't fun.
MIKE: Yeah, just snarf off.

As they >entered the
>dinning room they saw the thunderkittens talking to the side.

TOM(as Panthro): Liono, the thunderkittens are talking to the wall again.
MIKE(as Liono): Kids, did you get into my liquor again?

>They also
>saw Tygra flirting with Catlani. Lion-o was waiting patiently >while
>Cheetara and Lynx-o had a humurious conversation.

CROW(as Liono): Sir, prision visiting time is almost over, so...

"Well shall >we eat".
> "We're waiting on Snarf".

MIKE(as random Thundercat): Oooh, I heard Snarfs are mighty fine eatin'.

> Lion-o finally
spoke by saying "Where >are
>Pumyra and Bengali?". Tygra and Cheetara stared at each other >for a
>moment

TOM: SLEEEP!

> and Tygra said "They had other plans".

CROW: Nudge nudge wink wink.

And Tygra and >Cheetara
>began laughing as they saw the expressions on all the other >Thundercats'

>faces.

MIKE: The twisted faces of obvious hatred were somehow funny to them.

> Pumyra and Bengali were in another dining room.
>"Snarf worked hard on this and I hope you like it".

TOM(as Pumyra): I like everything he does, just as long as he isn't around
to talk about it.

"I love it. I >am
>glad you asked me to have dinner with you Bengali". "Yeah I am"

CROW(as Bengali): -in love with Liono. I'm sorry if I deluded you.

>he was
>interupted with a blast as the were thrown from their chairs.

MIKE(as Pumyra): Sorry, that was me.
TOM: The Cats Lair was built by the same people who designed the
Enterprise: at the slightest disturbance the whole thing jiggles like
architectural Jello.

>Bengali
>gets up to see that they were not alone in the room.

MIKE: Snarf had set up a hidden camera.

He looks to >see
>Pumyra being held by her hair by Red Eye.

CROW(as Bengali): All right, it's Visine season for you, buddy!

Bengali got to his feet >just
>before Chilla shot ice from her mouth.

TOM: Dentyne Ice's plan for world domination.
MIKE(as Pinky): What are we going to do tonight, Mumm-Ra?

"PUMYRA!" he yelled, as >he ran
>to her. Red Eye removed the Side Winder from his chest and >hurled it at

>Bengali.

CROW: I don't think you throw missles at people.
MIKE: This isn't a sidewinder missle, it's a- uh- staff, maybe?

> He dodged it and jumped at Red Eye. Red Eye punched
>him in
>the gut and Bengali fell to his knees.

TOM: Then he trapped him under a giant contact lens.

> The dinning room was filled with smoke as Tygra >got
>up.

CROW(as Tygra): Can't we have one civilized meal?

> "Catlani...Panthro..anybody!". Wily Kit got up and looked
>towards
>Tygra.

MIKE(as Wily Kit): What a hunk of man.
TOM: Uh, Wily Kit's the girl, right?
MIKE: I hope so.

> "Tygra. I'm over here". Tygra removed some rumble and
>got Wily
>Kit. Snarfer was blown towards the kitchen when the explosion >happened.

CROW: Pleeeeeease please *please* let him be impaled on a butcherknife or
something.

> He got up and looked for anybody.

MIKE: He saw Liono, Wily Kat, and Panthro, but anybody was nowhere to be
found.

"Hello" he yelled as he looked
>throught the kitchen. "Snarfer" Snarf scolded his nephew as he >pulled
>him to the side.

TOM(as Snarf): Quick! Hide in this blender with me!
CROW: We can only dream...

> "Be quiet!". "But Uncle Snarf we have
to" "Look
>Snarfer there are Luntacs here and we have to find Lion-o >before it's
>too late".

MIKE: Idiotic Comic Relief to the rescue!

> Lion-o awakened in the Thundercat dungeon.

TOM(as Liono): Man, what'd I drink last night?

He saw
>that Cheetara, Panthro, Lynx-o and Wily Kat in the cell with >him. "Is
>everyone okay?". "Just some bumps and bruises,

CROW: And some slight scattering of internal organs on the floor.

but everything >seems to
>be okay". "Where is Bengali, Pumyra, Catlani and the others".

MIKE: Please say dead.

>"We have
>no idea Lion-o" came from Lynx-o who was sitting in a corner.

TOM(as Lynxo): But that's normal for us.

>"But I
>hope they are safe". Catlani

CROW: Whoa! Scene change!

> got up
from being burried under a >deep
>pile of rubble.

MIKE: And scared the heck out of the people who came to her funeral.

> She looked up to see Alluro standing
over her.

TOM: Alluro?
MIKE: Ummm... a skinny balding guy who looks like he's wearing glasses all
the time and only wears some old rotten animal skin.
TOM: Doesn't sound very alluring to me.

>"Well
>you must be Catlani. It's time for you to go".

CROW: Wouldn't it have been easier to take her when she's unconscious?

Alluro took his >staff

MIKE: Uh-oh. They're going to start talking about staffs again.
TOM: Duct-tape Crow's beak, quick!

>and threw his crystal at her. It floated over her then a green >light
>fell over her.

CROW: Putting her in a hospital for the month.

> She was in his control. "Give up girl.
You don't >stand
>a chance".

TOM(as Alluro): Feel the power of my magnificent staff!
MIKE: TOM!
TOM: It was Crow's fault.

> His words had no affect on her. She jumped into
the >air and
>threw some dust into his eyes.

CROW: Oddly enough, they were on solid marble without a speck of dust to
be seen.

"AAHHH, you stupid cat". She >ran past
>him and came upon Luna and Amuck.

MIKE(singing ala Tina Turner): People let me tell you... I hunt
Thundercats every day...

"Amuck, get her!" Luna >bellowed to
>Amuck.

TOM(as Luna): Run, Amuck!

> Amuck grab her up and began squeezing her in his death
>grip.
>She tried to scream but the breath was just taken out of her and >she
>fell unconscious.

CROW: But not before hurling dust in all directions.

> Bengali finally regain his breath and jumped back >from

>Red Eye.

MIKE: Gosh, it sure is nice of this hideous villian to let him lie there
like that until he got his wind back.

> He took his hammer from his side and fired a blast at
>Red Eye.
> Red Eye dropped Pumyra and fired three missles at Bengali.
>Bengali
>dodged them and fired another laser from his hammer.

TOM: It's a game of laser tag gone horribly wrong.

Red Eye >fell back
>and Chilla fired fire from her fingertips. Bengali dodged that >too and
>Chilla blew ice upon his hammer.

CROW: There has to be some way I can riff that.
MIKE: However, If you find it, I still won't let you.

It froze the hammer and >Bengali
>dropped it. "Now you die Thundercat!" she hollered as she >charged at
>him.

MIKE: Hollered?
TOM: Apparently she came from the part of the moon settled by Alabamans.

> Then she was caught off guard by a blast of light.

CROW(as Chilla): Turn off the @#$% spotlight!

It was >Pumyra.
> She had thrown one of her marbles at Chilla.

MIKE: Chilla's lucky Pumyra didn't use the Yo-Yo of Death or the Energy
Slinky. Those could be fatal.

"WHAT?!" Chilla >yelled as
>she tried to regain balance.

TOM: It's perfectly simple. Highly explosive children's toys are being
hurled at you. It's pretty common in Japanese cartoons.

> Pumyra leaped
high into the air and
>withdrew another marble. She hurled it at Chilla.

CROW: Look out! She's pulling out her Laser Pog!

The marble >exploded
>in mid air and caused sparkling dust to fly into Chilla's frozen >blue
>eyes.

ALL: <snicker>
MIKE: Most of their attacks would be completely useless if the enemy just
wore protective goggles and carried Dustbusters around with them.

> "AAHHH!!!" Chilla screamed from the dust burning her eyes.

TOM(as Visine guy): Dry, red, irritated eyes.

>Pumyra took her sling and pulled Chilla off her feet. Chilla hit >her
>head leaving her unconscious.

CROW(as Pumyra): What the hey, I'll sprinkle a little dust on her eyelids
for when she wakes up.

> Red Eye
got back up and charged >at Pumyra
>and Bengali hit him with one of the chairs.

MIKE: Which shattered into dust which they hurled into his eyes.
TOM: Remember, in the event of an emergency, your chair can be used as a
floatation device or a hand-to-hand weapon.

Red Eye fell to the >ground
>with a large thump. "Bengali are you" she was stopped when >Bengali

CROW: Threw more of that stupid dust into her eyes.

>pulled her into his arms. "Bengali..I..uh" Bengali stopped her >again

MIKE: With a sharp blow to the head.

>"Pumyra it's OK". He kissed her on her lips and contiued to hold >her.
> Luna told TugMug to teleport Chilla, Alluro and Red
>Eye back to Sky Tomb. Then with a rush of wind Mumm-ra >appeared.

TOM: Mumm-Ra must like his chili.

> "Ahh,
>I see you have captured Catlani. Good job Luna. Cat's Lair is >yours
>for the doing".

CROW: Except of course that the Thundercats predictably whupped their
butts before by just hurling dust into their eyes.

> Mumm-ra grabbed Catlani from Amuck.

MIKE: Mumm-Ra's not too much of a ladies man.

"Not so >fast
>Mumm-ra. What do you want with her?".

CROW: Once again, nudge nudge wink wink.

"With her I can find >out more
>secrets of Thundera".

TOM(as Mumm-Ra): I plan to do this by staring at her nude body for hours
on end.

> Mumm-ra took Catlani and
was preparing >to leave
>when Lion-o entered the room.

MIKE: He did *what*?
CROW: He just magically appeared on a flying fortress, huh?
TOM: Yeah, my suspension of disbelief just crashed to the floor.
MIKE: Maybe they're still in Cat's Lair.
CROW: Well, it needed to be said.

> "Not
so fast Mumm-ra!". "How >did you
>escape".

MIKE(as Liono): I dashed through a plot hole.

> "The Lunatacs didn't get all the Thundercats. Tygra
>and Wily
>Kit were still free".

CROW: Sure. Whatever. I've lost the will to live.

> "That's right Mumm-ra".

MIKE: The stealth voice-over makes another appearance.

Mumm-ra raised >his hand
>and fired a burst of energy at the Thundercats.

TOM: He tried to kill them with a fascist salute, apparently.

Lion-o quickly >took the
>Sword of Omens and it sprung to full length.

CROW: Whoa! It got NC-17 all of a sudden!
MIKE: I give up.

He hollered "HO!". >A bolt
>of energy blasted at Mumm-ra.

TOM: Fire the Dust Ray!

"AHHH!". Mumm-ra flew back.

MIKE: After scheduling a flight plan to Austin Robert Mueller Memorial
Airport.

>"Luna get
>them". "I don't think so Mumm-ra. The Lunatacs will fight >another
>day".

CROW(as Luna): Right now were going to run like little wussies.

> Then Luna and Amuck teleported out Cat's Lair.

TOM: When did they get there?
MIKE: I think they always were there.
CROW: But she teleported the others and... ugh, I won't try to understand
this anymore.

"No, I will >not
>give up. But I am too weak. I have to get back to my pyramid".

CROW(as Mumm-Ra): I need my medication.

>Mumm-ra turned back into his red robe and bandages and >teleported back
>to his pyramid. Catlani awoke to see all the Thundercats >surrounding
>her.

MIKE(as Catlani): I dreamt that I was in a lousy fanfic... and you were
there... and you... and you...

> "Well she's finally awake". "I'll say. Catlani are you all
>right?".

TOM(as Catlani): No. I'm pretty sure my HMO won't cover being abducted by
a mummy and a bunch of pale mutants.

> "I'm fine, thanks Lion-o. So when do we start the
>trials".
>"They are already over Catlani". "You have proven all the >qualities
>that is needed to become a Thundercat".

CROW(as Liono): Randomly hurling dust in peoples eyes and being carried
off by the enemy after five minutes of battle.

"So when you're better >you will
>become an official Thundercat". Catlani had nothing to say but

MIKE(as Catlani): I prepared a speech while I was unconscious...

>"HO!".
> The next day everyone gathered to see Catlani >become a

>Thundercat.

TOM: And Wily Kat to become a true man.

> Lion-o gave her her ensignia and everyone
cheered.

CROW(as random Thundercat): Let's do the Wave!

>She
>gave Lion-o a hug and a kiss on his cheek. Lion-o blushed and >everyone
>laughed. It was a beautiful day.

MIKE: The long purple grass was nice and cool, the birds were shining, the
sun was singing, the alien fungus was ingesting it's next victim...

> The
thunderkittens and Snarfer >were
>out playing another rousing game of hide-n-seek.

TOM: It was a different version where the Thunderkittens carried loaded
shotguns and Snarfer wore little antlers.

Tygra, >Cheetara and
>Panthro were fixing the Thunder Tank.

MIKE: Catlani was in surgery, fixing Snarf so his breed could never
reproduce again.

Snarf and Lynx-o were >monitoring
>New Thundera

CROW: The latest of the ABC soap operas.

> and Lion-o and Catlani were out scouting.
Bengali >took
>Pumyra by the hand and led her to a feild filled with beautiful >flowers.

TOM(as Bengali): This is my marijuana crop. Want a free sample?

> "Bengali, I've never seen anything so beautiful". Bengali stared >at
>her and said "Neither have I". Pumyra blushed and they sat down >and
>watch some of the flowers fly in the wind.

MIKE(hands over mouth to sound like air traffic controller): Dandelion
three-niner-zero Foxtrot Bravo, cleared for landing on runway two-niner in
the tulip patch.

"Pumyra I have to >ask you
>something". "Yes Bengali". "Will you do me the honor of being >my
>mate". He took a ring out of his pocket and put it on her finger.

CROW: One date and he proposes, huh? Remind you of anything, Mike?

>"I
>know were still young and haven't dated long.." he stopped and >looked at

>her. As tears ran down her cheeks

TOM: The Bodily Fluids Marathon has begun!

she replied "I would be happy >to".
>Bengali leaned over and kissed her on the lips. He held her and >they
>watch all the flowers fly away.

MIKE: And they were trapped in a hideous fanfic for the rest of their
lives, so they didn't really live that happily ever after.

CROW: Goodbye, cruel fanfic!

(1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... Bridge)

(SoL. Mike is lying unconscious on the countertop.)

CROW: Mike didn't take it too well.
TOM(sarcastic): Gosh, ya think?
CROW: Wonder why this didn't happen to us.
TOM: He spent so much time trying to hold us together that he couldn't
glue himself back up.
CROW: We gotta revive him, quick!
TOM: Why?
CROW: If we don't, Pearl's gonna find out it worked and send us some more
Thunderfics.
TOM: Too late! The Zoombinis are calling!

(Ext. Space Van. It is docked next to a local Burger Duke (Home of the
Arrakeen Whopper).)

(Int. Space Van. Pearl is gripping the steering wheel impatiently.)

PEARL: Stupid little albino mutant, who long does it take to take a-
(notices camera) Oh, hi, Nelson. How badly did our friend the fanfic hurt
you?

(SoL. Mike is still unconscious, but he is being propped up unsteadily
from behind, almost like there are two small robots struggling to keep him
upright.)

TOM(trying to imitate Mike): Hello, Pearl. I enjoyed that post almost
beyond my ability to enjoy- uh- stuff.
CROW(grunting from strain): Erg.

(Space Van)

PEARL: Is that so? Well, since it's my job to cause you unimaginable
torment, I'll have to send you something you hate, such as...

(SoL)

TOM(as Mike): I'd really hate having to see _The Battle of Britain_ up
here.
CROW(whispering): Let me pick a movie!
TOM(whispering to Crow): What?
CROW(whispering quietly): psspspsssspss...
TOM(as Mike): I would really hate it if you made us watch hardcore
pornography.

(Space Van)

PEARL: Okay... any books you would really hate to read?

(SoL)

TOM(as Mike): I hate _Ender's Game_, by Orson Scott Card, _Dragon's Egg_,
by Robert L. Forward, and I'd just writhe in agony if you sent us the
_Foundation_ books by Isaac Asimov.
CROW(piping up suddenly): And Playboy and Hustler!
TOM(whispering): D'oh! You idiot!

(Space Van)

PEARL: Okay, I've got them all written down, but I need you to do one last
thing.

(SoL)

TOM(as Mike): What?
CROW(whispering): She bought it! Ms. September will be mine to behold!
TOM(whispering): Hush.

(Space Van)

PEARL Raise your right hand and swear that you really hate these books and
movies.

(SoL)

TOM(normal):D'OH! (as Mike) Uh, I, errrr, I'm paralyzed!
CROW(whispering): What kind of excuse is that?
TOM(whispering): Shut up! You got us in this! (as Mike) I'm paralyzed
with bliss from reading that post. I enjoyed it so much that the parts of
my brain that involve that kind of motion were overloaded and rendered
useless.

(Space Van)

PEARL: So that's why your head is lolling around with your tongue hanging
out and drooling, and you can't move your mouth so you sound like that
little fireplug friend of yours.

(SoL)

TOM: HEY! I'm a gumball ma- oh, crud.

(The bots stop trying to support Mike and step out of the way, letting him
crash to the floor.)

CROW: You always were a sharpie, Miss Forrester.

(Space Van)

PEARL: Thanks, Art. I guess I'm going to have to hurt you some more with
the other fanfics that Jesse sent.

(SoL)

MIKE(rising sleepily from the floor): Huh? Wha- Mommy, what is this place?
CROW(voiceover): A bad dream, Mike.
\ | / PFWISH! | Characters are property of
BBI. No
\ | / | copyrights were harmed
in the MiSTing
-- 0 -- | of this post.