!!!If you ignorant little turds are going to flame, DO IT RIGHT!!!

Mixmaster

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96
to Rema...@replay.com

Children, I am sick and tired of reading these pathetic flames.

I don't usually post, I like to lurk and read amusing spam threads and flames.

However, much like a species ready to fall into demise then extinction, you have reached a stasis. There is no
evolution, no improvement, no new innovation. I, at this point, would rather watch the Special Olympics in
hi-fi stereo with surround sound and widescreen. At least their flailing arms, threads of drool, and total
lack of success in a cruel uncaring world are appreciable. Your vain attempts to prove your worth in this
watered down pissing contest lack any creativity, intellect, and especially style. Essentially, your flames
are waiting for Godot. I think any of you would have more luck taking a pap smear with an ice cream scoop than
actually take flaming anywhere decent.

A bunch of zitty, hooded sweatshirt-wearing, D&D playing self-flagellaters engaging in circle jerking would be
an accurate description of your group. I have seen your kind, over the years that the internet has achieved
its popularity, the population of bloodletters and piss-collagers has increased in proportion. Your lack of
experience and a world-view leave your empty heads with the narrow notion that somehow what you are doing is
actually worth a damn. I say to you, hardly. Ants must feel important, like the kings of the world, when all
they do is engage in basic eusocial behavior. A kindergartner must feel important when they first achieve the
status of "king of the mountain", forcing their classmates from their mound of sand. All the while, the
teachers stand there, shaking their heads with crossed arms, knowing they've seen it all before.

I stand there, as that teacher, watching this useless rabble of people who call themselves kings. I doubt
you'll pay me much heed, hell, most people didn't even give Christ a chance, and he fucking cured lepers. I
don't have the power to cure you, only you have that. I merely am the monolith, showing you the path to
greater insulting. Why be king of a mound of sand, when there is an entire world to piss off?

I expected that there would be some improvement with the increase in the number of Internet subscribers. I
expected the flame sub to expand the horizons of flamers everywhere, giving pissed off people a chance to vent
at the expense of other pissed off people. I was wrong. All I see as I scan the horizon are a bunch decadent
anarchists with empty spray-paint cans and an electronic bathroom wall to post the same old garbage. Well, I
am here to be this sub's garbage man. Get the fuck out, or I'll pummel you into leaving. Unless there is
improvement, evolution, some new spark of creativity, then you do not belong here. The status quo is for the
ignorant, evolve or die out.

I want to see some creativity. I want to see some originality. I want to see some wit. I want to see some
intelligence. AND I WANT TO SEE IT NOW! Pull your head out of your ass, your brains are getting bed sores and
baby, I've got the lance.

xoxoxo Knurt

msa...@aol.com

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

Once again, the email address to complain about this abuse of a remailer
is: compl...@remail.obscura.com.

Chris "Sampo" Cornell
For complete MST3K information, turn your WWW crank to:
http://members.aol.com/mstienews/
Home of the Official MST3K FAQ

Stephen Cooke

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

Mixmaster (mixm...@remail.obscura.com) wrote:

<harsh buzzing chainsaw-type noise>

: xoxoxo Knurt

Sooooo...Anybody watch the Grey Cup? How 'bout them Toronto Argonauts?

Lovely weather we're having. Hot enough for you?

<exits, whistling Theme From A Summer Place>

--
Stephen "Steve" Cooke
Halifax, NS

What this country needs is plenty of...
____ ____
|_ \ / __| __________
| \/ | ____ |_ ____ |
| | / \ | | \|
/ /\ / | / ** \ | |__
/ / \/ | | | **** | | __|
/ / _| |_ \ ** / | |
/ / |___| \____/ __| |_____
<_/ |__________/

Just say Moe!

Tom Smith

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

--- TWAAAANNNNGG!!

[kreeeak]
[grohhhn]
[kachunk]
[whaakka]
[whaakka]
[whaakka]
[SLAAAMM]

[Satellite of Love. The lights are down low. Mike lights
a match, and he the 'Bots stare at it and go, "Ooooooohhh".)

CROW: That's pretty.
SERVO: Fascinating.
MIKE: Hot. [He gets burned] OWWW!
SERVO: Kinda obvious, isn't it?
CROW: Well, yeah, if at first you don't succeed... use a bigger
hammer.

[Red lights flash.]

MIKE: Oh, look, Don Rickles is calling.

[Deep 13. Dr. Forrester is using tongs to hold up a flaming
paper bag.]

DR. F: All right, children. Who left *this* at the bottom of the
Umbilicus?

[S.O.L. All stifle giggles.]

CROW: Not Me-ee.
SERVO: Ida Know.

[Deep 13.]

DR. F: Well, it doesn't really matter. All that matters is the
pain! Trick or trick, rugrats! [sniffs] What is *that*?

[S.O.L. Lights and sirens.]

ALL: AAAAAHH! WE'VE GOT USENET SI-I-IGN!!

[whaakka]
[whaakka]
[whaakka]
[kachunk]
[grohhhn]
[kreeeak]

Mixmaster (mixm...@remail.obscura.com) wrote:

: Children, I am sick and tired of reading these pathetic flames.

MIKE: Well, sir, sorry, but moveable type isn't *that* moveable.

: I don't usually post, I like to lurk and read amusing spam threads and flames.

CROW: And occasionally light stinkbombs under beehives.

: However, much like a species ready to fall into demise then

: extinction, you have reached a stasis. There is no
: evolution, no improvement, no new innovation.

SERVO: All right, everybody quit the cancer and technology research!
I want insults, and I want 'em NOW!

: I, at this point, would rather watch the Special Olympics in

: hi-fi stereo with surround sound and widescreen.

MIKE: Oh, boo!
CROW: What's wrong with the Special Olympics?
SERVO: They didn't take Mixmaster.
MIKE: Yeah, he's only handicapped morally.

: At least their flailing arms, threads of drool, and total

: lack of success in a cruel uncaring world are appreciable.

SERVO: Whereas yours are merely annoying.

: Your vain attempts to prove your worth in this

: watered down pissing contest lack any creativity, intellect,
: and especially style.

CROW: So, spamming vague, ill-considered, and inapplicable lame
insults anonymously *shows* creativity, intellect, and style?
MIKE: Hey. It worked for Joe McCarthy.

: Essentially, your flames are waiting for Godot.

SERVO: I bet it took him whole minutes to come up with that one.
CROW: The ironic thing is, my second thought was a really exciting
issue of a Phil Foglio comic.

: I think any of you would have more luck taking a pap smear with

: an ice cream scoop than actually take flaming anywhere decent.

MIKE: Nice to know I'm better at doing something painful, disgusting,
pointless, and useless to myself than I am at advancing an art
form with no art.
SERVO: Flame-bada: The Forbidden Dance.

: A bunch of zitty, hooded sweatshirt-wearing, D&D playing

: self-flagellaters engaging in circle jerking would be
: an accurate description of your group.

SERVO: Damn! I knew we shouldn't have had the group picture
developed at Meijer.

: I have seen your kind,

CROW: Your droids! They're not allowed in here.

: over the years that the internet has achieved its popularity,

MIKE: Yeah, all six of 'em.

: the population of bloodletters and piss-collagers has increased
: in proportion.

SERVO: Well, if you quit eating that *junk food*, young man....

: Your lack of experience and a world-view

MIKE: Still does not surpass my own! Nya-ha-haaa!

: leave your empty heads with the narrow notion that somehow

: what you are doing is actually worth a damn.

ALL: [harmonizing, from Sondheim's ASSASSINS]
It took... a little finger no time...
To... change... the... wor-r-rld!

: I say to you, hardly.

MIKE: We listen to you, easily.
SERVO: We understand you, sadly.
CROW: We despise you, thoroughly.

: Ants must feel important,

MIKE: [singing] 'Cause he's got... hi-i-igh hopes!

: like the kings of the world, when

SERVO: [singing] We are the Princes... of the Universe!

: all they do is engage in basic eusocial behavior.

MIKE: You social. Me thug, forehead slope bad.

: A kindergartner must feel important when they first achieve the

: status of "king of the mountain", forcing their classmates from
: their mound of sand. All the while, the teachers stand there,
: shaking their heads with crossed arms, knowing they've seen it
: all before.

CROW: *That* explains it! He still thinks he's five years old.
MIKE: Wait until the ISP bill comes due.

: I stand there, as that teacher,

SERVO: [as Peanuts off-screen teacher] Womp-woh-womp-womp-wohhh.

: watching this useless rabble of people who call themselves kings.

CROW: I, uh, think they call themselves kindergartners.
SERVO: Crow, he means net-flamers.
CROW: Yeah, so?

: I doubt you'll pay me much heed,

ALL: -- Huh? What? 'Scuze me?

: hell, most people didn't even give Christ a chance,

SERVO: [singing] All we are saying --

: and he fucking cured lepers.

CROW: Nowadays, modern medical practitioners must do it standing up
and clothed.
MIKE: My friend, that's right on the verge of blasphemy.
CROW: Good. Under today's Rules of Youth, that makes it cooler.

: I don't have the power to cure you,

MIKE: Seeing as how I'm a dolt, and all.

: only you have that.

SERVO: Rub salt into your skin and hang by your wrists for a week.

: I merely am the monolith, showing you the path to greater insulting.

CROW: 2001: A Specious Idiocy.

: Why be king of a mound of sand, when there is an entire world
: to piss off?

SERVO: Because gravity will bring it right back down, unless you
can pee at escape velocity or something.

: I expected that there would be some improvement with the

: increase in the number of Internet subscribers.

MIKE: Damn! All these cretins and so-and-so's, using their
valuable internet time to DO stuff!

: I expected the flame sub to expand the horizons of flamers everywhere,

SERVO: Yeah, if you eat enough of 'em.
CROW: The Flame Sub. Habeneros, jalapenos, and Dave's Insanity Sauce.
New at Subway.

: giving pissed off people a chance to vent at the expense of

: other pissed off people. I was wrong.

MIKE: This guy's so bitter, we could grind him up and brew coffee
out of him.
CROW: Let's, shall we?

: All I see as I scan the horizon are a bunch decadent anarchists

: with empty spray-paint cans and an electronic bathroom wall to
: post the same old garbage.

SERVO: So much for the "Oceanside View" clause.

: Well, I am here to be this sub's garbage man.

MIKE: I'm gonna spew crap out of my torpedo tubes and pollute
the North Atlantic.

: Get the fuck out, or I'll pummel you into leaving.

CROW: As if killfiles, sys-admins, and the distance between his
keyboards and our don't exist.
SERVO: Well, you see, they're part of reality, and obviously this
goom-bah hasn't encountered that yet.

: Unless there is improvement, evolution, some new spark of

: creativity, then you do not belong here. The status quo is
: for the ignorant, evolve or die out.

CROW: So, does this guy think he's Darwin, Galactus, or the Shadows?
MIKE: I think he thinks he's important or something.

: I want to see some creativity. I want to see some originality.

: I want to see some wit. I want to see some intelligence.

SERVO: I want to see it wasted to pointlessly hurt people.

: AND I WANT TO SEE IT NOW!

MIKE: Well, within a week or so of Usenet post-lag.

: Pull your head out of your ass, your brains are getting bed sores

CROW: Your necks, maybe.

: and baby, I've got the lance.

SERVO: Hey, all you hooded-sweatshirt-wearing, AD&D-playing self-
flagellants! MixMaster's got the Dragon Lance!
CROW: Let's get 'im, girls! He hurt Bunny!

: xoxoxo Knurt

MIKE: Knurt? Say, didn't you used to be a jerk in
rec.sport.pro-wrestling, too?

[kreeeak]
[grohhhn]
[kachunk]
[whaakka]
[whaakka]
[whaakka]

[S.O.L.]

SERVO: Well. That was refreshing.
MIKE: Y'see? It just takes a little effort to have fun and not
get grotesque when you insult.
CROW: Yeah, dickweed.
MIKE: [laughs] That Crow T. Robot. Such a kidder! [He grabs
Crow by the arm] I think you've got a time-out coming,
young man. [He drags Crow off, Stage Right.]
CROW: Oww!! No, wait, I'm sorry--!
SERVO: Once more into the breach. What'd you think, sir?

[Deep 13. Dr. F is watching TV and laughing.]

DR. F: Oh. Oh, my. Oh, that scamp Pat Buchanan!

\ | /
\ | /
\ | /
------( )------ [pwooohhhhhffff]
/ | \
/ | \
/ | \

--

Mystery Science Theater 3000 and its related characters and
situations are trademarks of and Copyright 1994 by Best Brains,

Use of copyrighted and trademarked material is for entertainment
purposes only; no infringement on the original copyrights or
trademarks held by Best Brains, Inc. is intended or should be
inferred.

All shtick Copyright 1996 by Tom Smith. All rights reserved.

Best,

+-------------------------------+-------------------------------+
| Tom Smith (toms...@izzy.net) | Amiga - Babylon 5 - MST3K |
| The World's Fastest Filker | http://www.izzy.net/~tomsmith |
+-------------------------------+-------------------------------+

-------------------------

: I merely am the monolith, showing you the path to greater insulting.

Spork The Mango Weasel

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

Mixmaster <mixm...@remail.obscura.com> wrote:

> Children, I am sick and tired of reading these pathetic flames.

Yeah, I'm sick of staring at my computer monitor. Funny how these
things work, huh?

> I don't usually post, I like to lurk and read amusing spam threads and flames.

Oh, Gawd, you're one of those Meow assholes, aren't you?

> A bunch of zitty, hooded sweatshirt-wearing, D&D playing self-flagellaters
> engaging in circle jerking would be an accurate description of your group.

...and? Your point?

> I have seen your kind, over the years that the internet has achieved its
> popularity, the population of bloodletters and piss-collagers has
> increased in proportion.

...as does our love! *smooch*

> Your lack of experience and a world-view leave

> your empty heads with the narrow notion that somehow what you are doing is
> actually worth a damn.

...as opposed to having a lack of experience and worldview that makes
you post incredibly long, vomitous dogcrap. Boy, you've got OUR
number...

> A kindergartner must feel important when they first achieve the
> status of "king of the mountain", forcing their classmates from their
> mound of sand. All the while, the teachers stand there, shaking their
> heads with crossed arms, knowing they've seen it all before.

...in their first few weeks teaching. Then they get a clue.

> Why be king of a mound of
> sand, when there is an entire world to piss off?

Here's a shot: because we have lives?

> The status quo is for the
> ignorant, evolve or die out.

Well, that's not quite fair. I'm as sick of "Pictures of Matchstick
Men" as the next guy, but there is some decent stuff to be had there...

> I want to see some creativity. I want to see some originality.

Yeah. You're right. We should post in the form of a top ten list.

> I want to
> see some wit. I want to see some intelligence. AND I WANT TO SEE IT NOW!

Then GET YOUR ASS AWAY FROM THE MIRROR!

> Pull your head out of your ass, your brains are getting bed sores and

> baby, I've got the lance.

Knurt, this might help:

http://search.yahoo.com/bin/search?p=impotency

And the Hell with complaining to your ISP: I'm telling your parents. I
don't know it'll be enough to make them kick you out of their basement,
but at the least they'll make you take that job at the local Burger
King.

Oh yeah, just a sneaking suspicion: the revolution is not going to come
from you sitting on your ass, smoking pot and worshipping Jerry Garcia.

--
"No questions! More boobies!"
-Crow, "Night Of The Blood Beast"

Sheryl Gere

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

Did somebody say something? I thought I heard something.

Maybe not

"The"Sheryl(MSTie#12802 who should really stay away from this crap)
B5 fan, Filker and bookaholic

Rick Thorne

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

In article <57h01k$g...@sirius.infonex.com>, mixm...@remail.obscura.com
(Mixmaster) wrote:

> I, at this point, would rather watch the Special Olympics in hi-fi stereo
> with surround sound and widescreen.

Funny thing, Knurt. I think most of us here would prefer you doing
something else too.

Why don't you tune in to the Special Olympics, then? But please, please,
spare us your Top 10 list about why these people with terrible,
debilitating disabilities are such losers, OK?

--
? Rick Thorne ? "I'm quite illiterate, ?
? software engineer by day ? but I read a lot" ?

Justin M. Carpenter

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

Mixmaster (mixm...@remail.obscura.com) wrote:

: Children, I am sick and tired of reading these pathetic flames.

(lots of hostility cuddled)

Er -- sound like you need a hug.

*huggle*

- Justin Carpenter, CuddleLand's Slightly Singed Wizardly-Wolf

g...@3-cities.com

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

Stolen and forwarded from
alt.christnet,alt.cuddle,alt.flame,alt.tv.mst3k,rec.scouting.issues,rec..arts..tv..mst3k..misc

Enjoy.

Geo

Begin transmission:
mixm...@remail.obscura.com (Mixmaster) wrote:
(A great flame-meister he is too, Ed.)

[...]

g...@3-cities.com

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

g...@3-cities.com wrote:

>Stolen and forwarded from
>alt.christnet,alt.cuddle,alt.flame,alt.tv.mst3k,rec.scouting.issues,rec..arts..tv..mst3k..misc

And then I hit the wrong key while cleaning my toes.

Geo

Neuron

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

In <57hilc$3...@izzy4.izzy.net> toms...@izzy5.izzy.net (Tom Smith)
writes:

Tommy, you give MSTing a bad name. Which is not easy to do.

Rather like Rossann Barr trying to do an impersonation of Cindy
Crawford.

Steven Thorpe a.k.a. thor

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

cgo...@gate.net (Soundwave [Chad Gould]) writes:

>Today is Lorelle's birthday today.
>That alone means that we should be partying, till 1999 preferably. Now
>you children take this childish stuff outside....

HAPPY PARTY TO YOU
HAPPY PARTY TO YOU
HAPPY PARTY (TILL 1999) DEAR LORELLE
HAPPY PARTY TO YOU!!!!!!

--thor (Does that count as atonement?)

Tom Smith

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

I'm re-posting this, basically because I forgot the first time to
change the Subject line. Given that most flaming is also repetitive
spam, it kinda fits. ;)

--- TWAAAANNNNGG!!

[Red lights flash.]

[S.O.L. All stifle giggles.]

[Deep 13.]

[S.O.L. Lights and sirens.]

Mixmaster (mixm...@remail.obscura.com) wrote:

: Ants must feel important,

CROW: Your point being?

JAREK

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

In article <57i5s7$s...@dfw-ixnews9.ix.netcom.com>,

neur...@ix.netcom.com(Neuron) writes:
>In <57hilc$3...@izzy4.izzy.net> toms...@izzy5.izzy.net (Tom Smith)
>writes:

[huge snip]

>>: I merely am the monolith, showing you the path to greater insulting.
>>

>Tommy, you give MSTing a bad name. Which is not easy to do.
>
>Rather like Rossann Barr trying to do an impersonation of Cindy
>Crawford.

Like you could do better... the one who gives mindless flaming a bad name.

And your little oh-so-creative analogy is a little more descriptive of the
chance that you have of passing yourself off as a sentient being. "Tommy"
has at least made a good attempt at helping the rest of us to laugh at idiots
like you and mixmaster. I have yet to see you do the same. Oh, I forgot.
We're just not sophisticated and intelligent enough to appreciate creativity
of your caliber. Forget I even suggested it.

Next time, clip a post if you only have a few lines to add at the end. I've
even provided an example of how to do it at the top of this reply if you can't
wrap your tiny brain around the words "clip" and "post". Happy Thanksgiving,
asshole.

Neuron

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

In <19961128024...@ladder01.news.aol.com> fou...@aol.com
writes:

>I am great you are a scumbag. I am Seiler Dominque.

Boy, is AOL now including a flaming bot with their software.

Stephen Dranger

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

cha...@iwaynet.net (Spork The Mango Weasel) wrote:

>Oh, Gawd, you're one of those Meow assholes, aren't you?

Damnit, I missed it!
What does this "Meow" thing mean, anyway?

--Yoda
(which is the result of being grounded for several weeks.)

Neuron

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

In <57iqh1$h...@prometheus.acsu.buffalo.edu>

v335...@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu (JAREK) writes:

>In article <57i5s7$s...@dfw-ixnews9.ix.netcom.com>,
>neur...@ix.netcom.com(Neuron) writes:
>>In <57hilc$3...@izzy4.izzy.net> toms...@izzy5.izzy.net (Tom Smith)
>>writes:
>
>[huge snip]

>>>: I merely am the monolith, showing you the path to greater
insulting.

>>Tommy, you give MSTing a bad name. Which is not easy to do.
>>
>>Rather like Rossann Barr trying to do an impersonation of Cindy
>>Crawford.
>
>Like you could do better...

No, I probably could not do the mst3k team justice...SO I DON"T RIP OFF
THEIR STYLE!

Too bad the same can't be said for tommy.

Soundwave [Chad Gould]

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

Today is Lorelle's birthday today.

That alone means that we should be partying, till 1999 preferably. Now
you children take this childish stuff outside....

--
Chad Gould aka Soundwave |-X5/D50/DX27S/Juno106/TX16W/BE5-|
internet: cgo...@gate.net |-M1000/Dr550mkII/SE70/MS1402VLZ-|

Chris Gleason

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

Stephen Dranger <sdra...@athena.valpo.edu> wrote in article
<57j4j9$bb...@pluto.valpo.edu>...

> >Oh, Gawd, you're one of those Meow assholes, aren't you?
>
> Damnit, I missed it!
> What does this "Meow" thing mean, anyway?

Evil, amigo. Concentrated evil. You'll know it when you see it.

--
I had to sterilize my contact lenses
after my initial contact with "Meow",

Chris Gleason
mow...@cts.com
http://www.meals-on-wheels.org/cgleason.html

Bill Livingston

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

Previously on "Today with Willard Scott", Soundwave [Chad Gould] says...

>Today is Lorelle's birthday today.
>That alone means that we should be partying, till 1999 preferably.

Ahem.

IN RE: Lorelle Anderson

WHEREAS, the party of the first part (hereafter known as "Lorelle", or "Ms.
Anderson") is, on or about this date, experiencing the pangs of the
anniversary of the date of her birth (hereafter known as "birthday"); and
whereas Lorelle is a member in good standing of the party of the second
through seventy-three thousandth parts (hereafter known as "(R)ATM(M)", or
"oh, them"); and whereas this calls for much celebratory activities,
including (but not limited to): cake, cookies, punch, presents, certain
adult beverages of choice (in quantities to be proscribed, or in the
presence of a designated driver), and generally partying down with your bad
selves;

THEREFORE, let it be witnessed that Lorelle shal agree to have a happy
birthday, and that (R)ATM(M) shall agree to wish her such, with an option to
so again on or about the same time next year, and all succeeding years
hereafter.

WITNESS, thefore, whereunto, hereafter, we shall then have set our hands:

________________________ __________________________
Lorelle "Birthday Girl" Members of (R)ATM(M)
Anderson

Bill L.
That sound about right?
Oh, and Happy Birthday Lorelle 8-]
bi...@Traveller.COM http://www.Traveller.COM/~bill
Best if Used by Date on Label

Gareth Gee

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

Mixmaster wrote:

> Children, I am sick and tired of reading these pathetic flames.

Mixlearner has started his whole sentance off by insulting everyone in
alt.flame by refering us as children. Not a good start ML.

> I don't usually post,

Yep, that's for sure because if you had any idea you'd not bother to
write this crap and expose yourself to some of usenets top flamers.

>I like to lurk and read amusing spam threads and flames.

Correction ML, you like to muse through pornographic material of the
devious kind (a bit like miller).

> However, much like a species ready to fall into demise then > extinction, you have reached a stasis.

So if you're not a part of the human race what are you?

> There is no
> evolution, no improvement, no new innovation.

Fucking hell, what is this? A fucking biology lesson?

> I, at this point, would > rather watch the Special Olympics in

> hi-fi stereo with surround sound and widescreen. At least their > flailing arms, threads of drool, and total

> lack of success in a cruel uncaring world are appreciable.

No one's stopping you ...

> Your vain attempts to prove your worth in this
> watered down pissing contest lack any creativity, intellect, and > especially style.

Speak for yourself.

> Essentially, your flames
> are waiting for Godot. I think any of you would have more luck taking > a pap smear with an ice cream scoop than

> actually take flaming anywhere decent.

... comming from the guy with a matchstick as a penis and no pubic hair.

> A bunch of zitty, hooded sweatshirt-wearing, D&D playing > self-flagellaters engaging in circle jerking would be
> an accurate description of your group.

This may be a home environment you're used to but I assure you people
like yourself don't last 5 minutes.

>I have seen your kind, over the years that the internet has achieved
> its popularity, the population of bloodletters and piss-collagers has > increased in proportion.

That's progress for you ....

> Your lack of
> experience and a world-view leave your empty heads with the narrow > notion that somehow what you are doing is
> actually worth a damn.

This is comming from the guy who slagging down people who flame by using
a flame himself. Talk about double standards ... *sign*

> I say to you, hardly.

Hardly anything important eh?

> Ants must feel important, like the kings of the world, when all

> they do is engage in basic eusocial behavior.

You have enough of them in your house ...

> A kindergartner must feel important when they first achieve the
> status of "king of the mountain", forcing their classmates from their > mound of sand.

We say "king of the castle" in the UK, but I will let you since this is
probably a trans-atlantic thing. Anyway, what are you saying here you
pervert, are you into children so something?

> All the while, the
> teachers stand there, shaking their heads with crossed arms, knowing > they've seen it all before.

Oh and I suppose your twisted mind pictures you are the teacher, the
teacher of shit. You teach people how to be shit don't you. You see
that pile of cow dung over there ... that's you that is ... that's your
mum!

> I stand there, as that teacher, watching this useless rabble of people >who call themselves kings.

This is the first sign of insecurity, by painting a picture of the
teacher then telling people it sybolises you is pathetic and weak. Do
you really think people take that kind of shit for real? Don't
patronise me you dumb fuck!

> I doubt
> you'll pay me much heed, hell, most people didn't even give Christ a >chance, and he fucking cured lepers.

That's about as much as you know. Christ never cured the lepers, what
fucking age do you live in, this is the age of science and technology,
religion is dead (a bit like yourself).

> don't have the power to cure you, only you have that.

Sort yourself out before refering to anyone else.

> I merely am the >monolith, showing you the path to
> greater insulting.

You've proven that mate, you've successfully insulted yourself!

> Why be king of a mound of sand, when there is an >entire world to > piss off?

Ok, king of the mound you can come down now you're mummy is waiting to
take you home.

> I expected that there would be some improvement with the increase in > the number of Internet subscribers. I
> expected the flame sub to expand the horizons of flamers everywhere, > giving pissed off people a chance to vent
> at the expense of other pissed off people. I was wrong. All I see as > I scan the horizon are a bunch decadent
> anarchists with empty spray-paint cans and an electronic bathroom wall > to post the same old garbage. Well, I
> am here to be this sub's garbage man. Get the fuck out, or I'll > pummel you into leaving.

Yeah yeah, I've seen it all before. You've left yourself wide open and
by judging by your post you are drunk.

> Unless there is
> improvement, evolution, some new spark of creativity, then you do not > belong here.

Who the fuck are you to give orders, go back to your rubbish-skip house!

> The status quo is for the
> ignorant, evolve or die out.

Status Quo, don't like their music.

> I want to see some creativity. I want to see some originality. I > want to see some wit. I want to see some

> intelligence. AND I WANT TO SEE IT NOW!

Don't look in the mirror idiot boy!

> Pull your head out of your > ass, your brains are getting bed sores and

> baby, I've got the lance.
>

> xoxoxo Knurt

Fucking perverts, the internet is full of 'em!

________ _____ ______
__ ____/______ ______________ __ /____ /_
_ / __ _ __ `/__ ___/_ _ \_ __/__ __ \
/ /_/ / / /_/ / _ / / __// /_ _ / / /
\____/ \__,_/ /_/ \___/ \__/ /_/ /_/

http://www.j-sltd.demon.co.uk/

The idiots of rec.org.mensa!
Check this out
http://www.j-sltd.demon.co.uk/rom.htm

Noah Singman

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

Soundwave [Chad Gould] wrote:

> Today is Lorelle's birthday today.

> That alone means that we should be partying, till 1999 preferably. Now
> you children take this childish stuff outside....

Thanks for the info, sw! And
[drum roll, cue the holiday lawyer's chorus]
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Lorelle,
I'm older than you [creak].

Noah
MST#59539
How old are you now? [Whack!]

Tom Smith

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

Neuron (neur...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: In <57iqh1$h...@prometheus.acsu.buffalo.edu>

: v335...@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu (JAREK) writes:
: >
: >In article <57i5s7$s...@dfw-ixnews9.ix.netcom.com>,
: >neur...@ix.netcom.com(Neuron) writes:
: >>In <57hilc$3...@izzy4.izzy.net> toms...@izzy5.izzy.net (Tom Smith)
: >>writes:
: >
: >[huge snip]
: >
: >>>: I merely am the monolith, showing you the path to greater

: insulting.
: >>>
: >>
: >>
: >>Tommy, you give MSTing a bad name. Which is not easy to do.
: >>
: >>Rather like Rossann Barr trying to do an impersonation of Cindy
: >>Crawford.
: >
: >Like you could do better...

: No, I probably could not do the mst3k team justice...SO I DON"T RIP OFF
: THEIR STYLE!

: Too bad the same can't be said for tommy.

Four things for you, dickweed:

(1) It's obvious that you are new to the group and didn't bother to
read the FAQ, because if you had, you'd be well aware that one
of the major fun activities around here is MSTing UseNet posts
... which is exactly what I did. You might want to check out
the FAQ for some of the many web pages devoted to this hobby.
It's possible that, now that you know there's a massive
body of work online *just like this*, that you may find it
funnier in context. But then again, perhaps not. As per usual
with flaming net.filth, you seem to be missing the Good Humor
and Enjoying Life genes.

(2) I've seen some of your other posts on this group. Do you know
why it is that insult comedy is the hardest type to do well?
*Because you have to make people laugh at your insulting them*.
I thought I'd point this out to you, since it seems to have
eluded you as thoroughly as it has Knurt.

(3) Since you and Knurt are so hot to flame everybody in sight for
not meeting your standards of crass, ill-mannered nonsense, I
might point out for your alleged edification that [a] the base
instincts of humanity involve crass, ill-mannered, and antisocial
behavior, so, evolutionarily speaking, it's you and he who are
holding *us* back; [b] as per usual with flamers, spelling and
punctuation are not your strong suit; and [c] to lower the blow
a little, and without using big words so you can understand: the
only people who've ever called me Tommy are my mom and my sister
-- so suck on *that*, fembot. (Jeez. Women are the best thing
going on the planet, and you've gotta call 'em a woman to *insult*
them. No wonder they think men are weird.)

(4) For anyone who cares, I've removed a few groups from the header
of this reply. I didn't know they were there, until I started
getting cease-and-desist stuff from rec.scouting.issues folks,
who frankly seem as uptight as they were when I was a Scout
twenty-eight years ago. Brrrr.
So, anyway, if you want to keep the replies relatively on-
topic to all concerned, reply to this one. But, better yet,
don't. I've had it with these morons.

Soundwave [Chad Gould]

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

I don't have much to say, but I just feel like pissing the
anal-retentive freaks at rec.scouting.issues off. (:

As far as Knurt is concerned... Knurt, some advise. Develop a sense of
humor. It really helps in parties, and it even helps on things like
newsgroups. Even when flaming others, it helps. Learn from the masters
of the insult, from the suave insults of James Bond, to the experienced
yelling of Hulk Hogan. You certainly aren't doing it right... take it
from someone who's been around flaming environments for 10 years. I'm
afraid you're only up to the 14 year old zit-covered D&D playing /<-rAd
D00D level of flames. That won't get you anything, except maybe pirated
software from 1987. Oh, and it'll get you kicked out of the Boy Scouts.
(There! It's on topic, for you scouting fratboys...) Try again, and
don't come back to RATMM until you can figure out a way to insult Mary
Jo that is more clever than "fat". I think that'll be a long time
indeed...

JAREK

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

In article <57j3v4$6...@dfw-ixnews8.ix.netcom.com>, neur...@ix.netcom.com(Neuron) writes:
>In <57iqh1$h...@prometheus.acsu.buffalo.edu>
>v335...@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu (JAREK) writes:
>>
>>In article <57i5s7$s...@dfw-ixnews9.ix.netcom.com>,
>>neur...@ix.netcom.com(Neuron) writes:
>>>In <57hilc$3...@izzy4.izzy.net> toms...@izzy5.izzy.net (Tom Smith)
>>>writes:
>>
>>[huge snip]

>insulting.
>>>>

>>>Tommy, you give MSTing a bad name. Which is not easy to do.
>>>
>>>Rather like Rossann Barr trying to do an impersonation of Cindy
>>>Crawford.
>>
>>Like you could do better...
>

>No, I probably could not do the mst3k team justice...SO I DON"T RIP OFF
>THEIR STYLE!
>
>Too bad the same can't be said for tommy.

Sorry, Neuron... I have inside information from a Sci-Fi rep that says that
the MST3K crew thinks that Tom's little tribute to their show is one of the
funniest things they've ever read. And no matter how many times you state an
opinion to the contrary, it won't change the fact that my anonymous source
says otherwise.

Soundwave [Chad Gould]

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

Steven Thorpe a.k.a. thor (tho...@csulb.edu) wrote:
: cgo...@gate.net (Soundwave [Chad Gould]) writes:
: >Today is Lorelle's birthday today.

: >That alone means that we should be partying, till 1999 preferably. Now
: >you children take this childish stuff outside....
: HAPPY PARTY TO YOU

: HAPPY PARTY TO YOU
: HAPPY PARTY (TILL 1999) DEAR LORELLE
: HAPPY PARTY TO YOU!!!!!!
: --thor (Does that count as atonement?)
:
<Raul Julia mode>

That's the spirit, Thing!

</Raul Julia mode>

-sw- [Given that Lorelle still owes my soul, I hope she doesn't regret
the mass publicity, and, say, start mass tickling me or something...]

--
Chad Gould aka Soundwave |-X5/D50/DX27S/Juno106/TX16W/BE5-|
internet: cgo...@gate.net |-M1000/Dr550mkII/SE70/MS1402VLZ-|
http://www.webcom.com/cgould/ |Make Happy the Harmonica Happy!!|

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?" -
Resevoir Dogs

Tom Smith

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

Soundwave [Chad Gould] (cgo...@gate.net) wrote:

: Steven Thorpe a.k.a. thor (tho...@csulb.edu) wrote:
: : cgo...@gate.net (Soundwave [Chad Gould]) writes:
: : >Today is Lorelle's birthday today.
: : >That alone means that we should be partying, till 1999 preferably. Now
: : >you children take this childish stuff outside....
: : HAPPY PARTY TO YOU
: : HAPPY PARTY TO YOU
: : HAPPY PARTY (TILL 1999) DEAR LORELLE
: : HAPPY PARTY TO YOU!!!!!!
: : --thor (Does that count as atonement?)
: :
: <Raul Julia mode>

: That's the spirit, Thing!

: </Raul Julia mode>

Smiles, everyone! Smiles!

Roger Wiseman

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

In article <329cf...@galaxy.3-cities.com>, g...@3-cities.com wrote:
>Stolen and forwarded from
>alt.christnet,alt.cuddle,alt.flame,alt.tv.mst3k,rec.scouting.issues,rec..art
s..tv..mst3k..misc

>Enjoy.
>
>Geo

I'd give it about a -7 since it was a repeated bit!

--
cr...@ovnet.com (Crow(Roger Wiseman)) #(:)o]
MiSTie # 15126

Evan Talbott

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

Tom Smith wrote:

> Neuron (neur...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
> : In <57iqh1$h...@prometheus.acsu.buffalo.edu>

> : v335...@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu (JAREK) writes:
> : >
> : >In article <57i5s7$s...@dfw-ixnews9.ix.netcom.com>,
> : >neur...@ix.netcom.com(Neuron) writes:
> : >>In <57hilc$3...@izzy4.izzy.net> toms...@izzy5.izzy.net (Tom Smith)
> : >>writes:
> : >
> : >[huge snip]
> : >
> : >>>: I merely am the monolith, showing you the path to greater

> : insulting.
> : >>>
> : >>
> : >>
> : >>Tommy, you give MSTing a bad name. Which is not easy to do.
> : >>
> : >>Rather like Rossann Barr trying to do an impersonation of Cindy
> : >>Crawford.
> : >
> : >Like you could do better...

> : No, I probably could not do the mst3k team justice...SO I DON"T RIP OFF
> : THEIR STYLE!
>
> : Too bad the same can't be said for tommy.
>
> Best,
>
> +-------------------------------+-------------------------------+
> | Tom Smith (toms...@izzy.net) | Amiga - Babylon 5 - MST3K |
> | The World's Fastest Filker | http://www.izzy.net/~tomsmith |
> +-------------------------------+-------------------------------+

LISTEN, ALL OF YOU!!!! JUST STOP!!!! THERE'S NO POINT WHATSOEVER IN
FLAMING! What's the purpose? Does it make you feel "like a man"? Didn't
think so. SO JUST STOP!!! ratmm has become the victim of too many spams
and trolls recently, and I'm SICK OF IT! So everybody just ignore the
fact that this thread ever existed (or the Night Of The Bloodbeast
thread for that matter) and...well, I can't put it any better way than
STOP!
--
Evan The Wonder Dog
MST# 72138

I'm Chirpy the mutant hellbeast, and I don't like this film! Get
away!-Crow T. Robot
Mitchell: even his name says "Is that a beer?"-Joel Robinson
Celebrate the independence of your nation by blowing up a small part of
it.-The Simpsons
Hello!-Raymond, "Space Ghost: Coast To Coast"

My website sucks, but visit just to be nice:
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/6964/

David Anderson

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

Fairly reliable sources inform me that Soundwave [Chad Gould] wrote:

>Today is Lorelle's birthday today.
>
>That alone means that we should be partying, till 1999 preferably. Now
>you children take this childish stuff outside....

COUSIN! Happy Happy Joy Joy and a Birthday to you, too!

--
========*Opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone. Deal with it.*========
* David Anderson * lan...@cybercom.net * http://www.cybercom.net/~lando5 *

David Anderson

Nov 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/29/96

Fairly reliable sources inform me that Bill Livingston wrote:

[Bill's meticulously crafted and, no doubt, legally binding contract snipped]

>WITNESS, thefore, whereunto, hereafter, we shall then have set our hands:
>
>________________________ __________________________
>Lorelle "Birthday Girl" Members of (R)ATM(M)
>Anderson

Okay, Mr. Funny Pants, now how do I get this ink off my monitor screen?

--
========*Opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone. Deal with it.*========
* David Anderson * lan...@cybercom.net * http://www.cybercom.net/~lando5 *

* "Uh, excuse me...what does God need with a starship?" *
* --James T. Kirk *

Steve Loubert

Nov 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/29/96

In article <57k6l3$m...@izzy4.izzy.net>,

toms...@izzy5.izzy.net (Tom Smith) wrote:
>(4) For anyone who cares, I've removed a few groups from the header
> of this reply. I didn't know they were there, until I started
> getting cease-and-desist stuff from rec.scouting.issues folks,
> who frankly seem as uptight as they were when I was a Scout
> twenty-eight years ago. Brrrr.

Scouts, uptight, twenty-eight years ago, brrrr. Hmmmm, I could have
written that. How often have I harkened back to those halcyon days,
sitting around the campfire, soaking wet and freezing, endangering my
life with soggy, undercooked hamburger, while pot-bellied, uniformed
adults barked military-style orders and complained about how soft
and worthless the younger generation was.

Those guys still in charge? It doesn't surprise me that they might
have a hard time dealing with the anarchic mess that is the Internet.
Rec.scouting.recovery, anyone?

Steve Loubert,
but I'm not bitter, nope

"Santa's laughter mocks the poor." Crow T. Robot

Bill Livingston

Nov 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/30/96

Previously on "Perry Mason", David Anderson says...

>Fairly reliable sources inform me that Bill Livingston wrote:
>[Bill's meticulously crafted and, no doubt, legally binding contract
>snipped]
>
>>WITNESS, thefore, whereunto, hereafter, we shall then have set our hands:
>>
>>________________________ __________________________
>>Lorelle "Birthday Girl" Members of (R)ATM(M)
>>Anderson
>

>Okay, Mr. Funny Pants, now how do I get this ink off my monitor screen?

Don't tell me you've used that whole case of liquid paper?!

Bill L.
Office Depot to the rescue!

FOOG

Nov 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/30/96

Gareth Gee <Gar...@j-sltd.demon.co.uk> writes:
>Mixmaster wrote:
>>
>> Children, I am sick and tired of reading these pathetic flames.
>>

>Mixlearner has started his whole sentance off by insulting everyone in
>alt.flame by refering us as children. Not a good start ML.
>
>> I don't usually post,
>
>Yep, that's for sure because if you had any idea you'd not bother to
>write this crap and expose yourself to some of usenets top flamers.

Who either agreed with him, or couldn't be bothered to reply, leaving that
burden for the likes of your incompetent self.

>>I like to lurk and read amusing spam threads and flames.
>>

>Correction ML, you like to muse through pornographic material of the
>devious kind (a bit like miller).

OOooooh! How clever. A sexual reference. I'm sure he's devastated.

<snip>

>> Your vain attempts to prove your worth in this
>> watered down pissing contest lack any creativity, intellect, and > especially style.
>
>Speak for yourself.

He is. He's saying that IHO, you're dull as paint. You're just proving his
point with such brilliant retorts as...

<snip>
>.... comming from the guy with a matchstick as a penis and no pubic hair.

Wow! How original. What sparkling wit. What relevence. I'm sure he's ready
to take it all back now that you've nailed him so hard with your all
consuming flamage. Moron.

>> A bunch of zitty, hooded sweatshirt-wearing, D&D playing > self-flagellaters engaging in circle jerking would be
>> an accurate description of your group.
>

>This may be a home environment you're used to but I assure you people
>like yourself don't last 5 minutes.

Whereas people such as your pimpleheaded self just keep multiplying.
Finally a good point. I do believe that's why he's complaining.

<snip>

>Oh and I suppose your twisted mind pictures you are the teacher, the
>teacher of shit. You teach people how to be shit don't you. You see
>that pile of cow dung over there ... that's you that is ... that's your
>mum!

More drollery. You are indeed the soul of wit.

>> I stand there, as that teacher, watching this useless rabble of people >who call themselves kings.
>
>This is the first sign of insecurity, by painting a picture of the
>teacher then telling people it sybolises you is pathetic and weak. Do
>you really think people take that kind of shit for real? Don't
>patronise me you dumb fuck!

^^^^^^^^^

That's *dumbshit*. You see, a *dumbfuck* is about the only thing an
arrested adolescent lackwit like yourself can ever hope to engage in sex,
and therefore a desirable thing. Stop hitting on him.

>> I doubt
>> you'll pay me much heed, hell, most people didn't even give Christ a >chance, and he fucking cured lepers.
>
>That's about as much as you know. Christ never cured the lepers, what
>fucking age do you live in, this is the age of science and technology,
>religion is dead (a bit like yourself).

Finally! Someone who was there and can tell us what Christ actually did.
Moron! It's fine to criticize religion, it's begging for it. But to
proclaim its death just shows your massive ignorance.

<snip>

>> Why be king of a mound of sand, when there is an >entire world to > piss off?
>
>Ok, king of the mound you can come down now you're mummy is waiting to
>take you home.

Again with the mummy reference. Listen Oedipus, if you're not going to be
interesting, clever, or original, at least vary your indignant adolescent
spew.

>> I expected that there would be some improvement with the increase in > the number of Internet subscribers. I
>> expected the flame sub to expand the horizons of flamers everywhere, > giving pissed off people a chance to vent
>> at the expense of other pissed off people. I was wrong. All I see as > I scan the horizon are a bunch decadent
>> anarchists with empty spray-paint cans and an electronic bathroom wall > to post the same old garbage. Well, I
>> am here to be this sub's garbage man. Get the fuck out, or I'll > pummel you into leaving.
>
>Yeah yeah, I've seen it all before. You've left yourself wide open and
>by judging by your post you are drunk.

Judging by yours, the fake ID didn't work. At least he's ten times the
poster you are, drunk or not.

<snip>

>> The status quo is for the
>> ignorant, evolve or die out.
>>

>Status Quo, don't like their music.

You do, however, subscribe whole heartedly to the concept. You post like a
bot, and a poor one at that. You spout an amalgamation of a few limited
childish put downs, and say nothing about the actual content of what you
reply to. The least you could do before posting again is watch some Andrew
Dice Clay videos in order to increase your reportoire of lame comebacks.
Dumbshit.

yer everlovin
Foog

FOOG Knowledge is power. Power corrupts.
afog...@trentu.ca Stay stupid.
Anything I have written that resembles an opinion should be flayed
of all meaning and intent.

Sledge Riprock

Dec 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/1/96

Neuron <neur...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in article
<57j3v4$6...@dfw-ixnews8.ix.netcom.com>...

> In <57iqh1$h...@prometheus.acsu.buffalo.edu>
> v335...@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu (JAREK) writes:
> >
> >In article <57i5s7$s...@dfw-ixnews9.ix.netcom.com>,
> >neur...@ix.netcom.com(Neuron) writes:

> >>In <57hilc$3...@izzy4.izzy.net> toms...@izzy5.izzy.net (Tom Smith)
> >>writes:
> >

> >[huge snip]

> insulting.
> >>>

> >>Tommy, you give MSTing a bad name. Which is not easy to do.
> >>
> >>Rather like Rossann Barr trying to do an impersonation of Cindy
> >>Crawford.
> >

> >Like you could do better...
>

> No, I probably could not do the mst3k team justice...SO I DON"T RIP OFF
> THEIR STYLE!
>
> Too bad the same can't be said for tommy.

I've been dragged into this crap again. Neuron, you are a sad, sad
individual. Why do you post here? It's so weird, you must really despise
yourself if you need to bring this kind of massive negativity onto
yourself. I'd say I pity you, but I don't, you just confuse me. So sad.

Life is never enough, but it's all you get,
Sledge Riprock

Soundwave [Chad Gould]

Dec 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/1/96

FOOG (afog...@ivory.trentu.ca) wrote:

: Gareth Gee <Gar...@j-sltd.demon.co.uk> writes:
: >Mixmaster wrote:

<snip>

Flame 101, Introductory Level.

-sw- [Hot enough to fry a marshmellow, but not hot enough to roast a hot
dog...]

--
Chad Gould aka Soundwave |-X5/D50/DX27S/Juno106/TX16W/BE5-|
internet: cgo...@gate.net |-M1000/Dr550mkII/SE70/MS1402VLZ-|
http://www.webcom.com/cgould/ |Make Happy the Harmonica Happy!!|

"Bad movie? You're soaking in it!" - MST3K

Gareth Gee

Dec 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/2/96

Neuron wrote:

> In <E1p7C...@blaze.trentu.ca> afog...@ivory.trentu.ca (FOOG)
> writes:
>
> (Great flaming one rarely can find nowadays, regretfully cut)

> >yer everlovin
> >Foog

> >FOOG Knowledge is power. Power corrupts.
> >afog...@trentu.ca Stay stupid.
> >Anything I have written that resembles an opinion should be flayed
> >of all meaning and intent.
> >

> Foog, that was well done. It's a shame there are not more flamers out
> there like yourself. Pro or con, I do not care, with real wit and
> creative style flames like yours are far too few in number.

What's that brown stuff around your mouth, oh it's all that shit you've
collated since you've been licking ass!

Neuron

Dec 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/2/96

(Great flaming one rarely can find nowadays, regretfully cut)

>yer everlovin
>Foog

>FOOG Knowledge is power. Power corrupts.
>afog...@trentu.ca Stay stupid.
>Anything I have written that resembles an opinion should be flayed
>of all meaning and intent.

Foog, that was well done. It's a shame there are not more flamers out

Gareth Gee

Dec 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/2/96

FOOD wrote:

Hello FOOD, that's an original name, FOOD.

> Gareth Gee <Gar...@j-sltd.demon.co.uk> writes:
> >Mixmaster wrote:
> >>
> >> Children, I am sick and tired of reading these pathetic flames.
> >>

> >Mixlearner has started his whole sentance off by insulting everyone in
> >alt.flame by refering us as children. Not a good start ML.
> >
> >> I don't usually post,
> >
> >Yep, that's for sure because if you had any idea you'd not bother to
> >write this crap and expose yourself to some of usenets top flamers.
>
> Who either agreed with him, or couldn't be bothered to reply, leaving that
> burden for the likes of your incompetent self.

You lose since you're being bothered to reply 3 party. Nice one loser!

> >>I like to lurk and read amusing spam threads and flames.
> >>

> >Correction ML, you like to muse through pornographic material of the
> >devious kind (a bit like miller).
>
> OOooooh! How clever. A sexual reference. I'm sure he's devastated.

So is Miller ;)
Thanks for the compliment ;)

> <snip>

Cutting out the best bits is typical of dim people such as yourself.

> >> Your vain attempts to prove your worth in this
> >> watered down pissing contest lack any creativity, intellect, and > especially style.
> >
> >Speak for yourself.
>
> He is. He's saying that IHO, you're dull as paint. You're just proving his
> point with such brilliant retorts as...

The paint on your cell walls may be dull but at least I'm on dim. You
however is as dim as a 2Watt light bulb ... now that's dim!

> <snip>
> >.... comming from the guy with a matchstick as a penis and no pubic hair.
>
> Wow! How original. What sparkling wit. What relevence.

Oh the compliments ... nice one ;)

> I'm sure he's ready
> to take it all back now that you've nailed him so hard with your all
> consuming flamage.

I'm sure he is.

BTW what are you .... ?

>Moron.

Thought so.

> >> A bunch of zitty, hooded sweatshirt-wearing, D&D playing > self-flagellaters engaging in circle jerking would be
> >> an accurate description of your group.
> >

> >This may be a home environment you're used to but I assure you people
> >like yourself don't last 5 minutes.
>
> Whereas people such as your pimpleheaded self just keep multiplying.

Don't judge people by your own standards.

> Finally a good point. I do believe that's why he's complaining.

This guy is sick, quick call an ambulence!

> <snip>
> >Oh and I suppose your twisted mind pictures you are the teacher, the
> >teacher of shit. You teach people how to be shit don't you. You see
> >that pile of cow dung over there ... that's you that is ... that's your
> >mum!
>
> More drollery. You are indeed the soul of wit.

No, this is English humour ... something you have little understanding
of. Try opening your mind a bit FOOD

> >> I stand there, as that teacher, watching this useless rabble of people >who call themselves kings.
> >
> >This is the first sign of insecurity, by painting a picture of the
> >teacher then telling people it sybolises you is pathetic and weak. Do
> >you really think people take that kind of shit for real? Don't
> >patronise me you dumb fuck!
> ^^^^^^^^^
>
> That's *dumbshit*. You see, a *dumbfuck* is about the only thing an
> arrested adolescent lackwit like yourself can ever hope to engage in sex,
> and therefore a desirable thing. Stop hitting on him.

Lesson one, do you have a dictionary

>yes, certainly have since I'm still at school.

Look up the word Dumbshit and Dumbfuck ...

>It's not in here my Lord.

That's right and you know why?

>I no nothing since I'm a poor loser at this game.

Because such words are in recognised in the English language you dolt!

> >> I doubt
> >> you'll pay me much heed, hell, most people didn't even give Christ a >chance, and he fucking cured lepers.
> >
> >That's about as much as you know. Christ never cured the lepers, what
> >fucking age do you live in, this is the age of science and technology,
> >religion is dead (a bit like yourself).
>
> Finally! Someone who was there and can tell us what Christ actually did.

Yeah and you fell for it .... BTW ... what are you again .... ?

> Moron!

Thought so!

>It's fine to criticize religion, it's begging for it. But to
> proclaim its death just shows your massive ignorance.

... and you should know about that, learn to flame and then come back in
a few years when you're ready!

> <snip>

Stop that sniping ...

> >> Why be king of a mound of sand, when there is an >entire world to > piss off?
> >
> >Ok, king of the mound you can come down now you're mummy is waiting to
> >take you home.
>
> Again with the mummy reference. Listen Oedipus, if you're not going to be
> interesting, clever, or original, at least vary your indignant adolescent
> spew.

... comming from the guy who's as popular as a comdom machine in the
Vatican!

> >> I expected that there would be some improvement with the increase in > the number of Internet subscribers. I
> >> expected the flame sub to expand the horizons of flamers everywhere, > giving pissed off people a chance to vent
> >> at the expense of other pissed off people. I was wrong. All I see as > I scan the horizon are a bunch decadent
> >> anarchists with empty spray-paint cans and an electronic bathroom wall > to post the same old garbage. Well, I
> >> am here to be this sub's garbage man. Get the fuck out, or I'll > pummel you into leaving.
> >
> >Yeah yeah, I've seen it all before. You've left yourself wide open and
> >by judging by your post you are drunk.
>
> Judging by yours, the fake ID didn't work. At least he's ten times the
> poster you are, drunk or not.

My ID is 100% real, sadly if you use outdated software on a C-64 you're
bound to have mail bouncing back. Besides I recieved you email this
morning, it made me laugh!

> <snip>
> >> The status quo is for the
> >> ignorant, evolve or die out.
> >>

> >Status Quo, don't like their music.
>
> You do, however, subscribe whole heartedly to the concept.

You like to talk about yourself don't you FOOD?

> You post like a
> bot, and a poor one at that.

You really are a poor judge of character but go on ....

> You spout an amalgamation of a few limited
> childish put downs, and say nothing about the actual content of what you
> reply to.

You're making as much sense as a toungless cow FOOD, come on now, take a
deep breath.

> The least you could do before posting again is watch some Andrew
> Dice Clay videos in order to increase your reportoire of lame comebacks.

Isn't that your real name eh FOOD?

What are you also?

> Dumbshit.

Thought so!

> yer everlovin
> Foog

your ass and yout mouth have a lot in common, they both spurt out shit!
Until your next thashing ... see ya later loser!

Neuron

Dec 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/2/96

In <01bbdf6e$d3b6f4c0$f1ed2399@jim-s> "Sledge Riprock"

<fal...@earthlink.net> writes:

>> >Like you could do better...
>>

>> No, I probably could not do the mst3k team justice...SO I DON"T RIP
OFF
>> THEIR STYLE!
>>
>> Too bad the same can't be said for tommy.
>
>I've been dragged into this crap again.

Yeah, you were forced (kicking and screaming) to respond. Sorry buddy,
you hole all the blame for your ignorance. Well, you and your parents,
but you can hardly blame them for the extra chromosome.

> Neuron, you are a sad, sad
>individual. Why do you post here? It's so weird, you must really
despise
>yourself if you need to bring this kind of massive negativity onto
>yourself. I'd say I pity you, but I don't, you just confuse me. So
sad.

You negitivity means nothing to me. The one who is truly sad is the
one who would feel that the opinions of a few strangers amounts to a
hill of crap.

I flame here because this is a flame group, like it or not, people here
have made it such with their bitter, quick to attack nature. You've
pissed your bed, now you gotta sleep in the wet spot.

The reason I flame in general is not to invite you negitivity. If that
were my goal I would have no need to flame, you are plenty negitive as
it is. I flame is that I enjoy reading the witty and crative flames
that come from people like foog. When people who have some level of
originality and skill flame, the result can be very entertaining.

Gabriel S.

Dec 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/2/96

Neuron wrote:

> In <E1p7C...@blaze.trentu.ca> afog...@ivory.trentu.ca (FOOG)
> writes:
>
> (Great flaming one rarely can find nowadays, regretfully cut)
>

> >yer everlovin
> >Foog

> >FOOG Knowledge is power. Power corrupts.
> >afog...@trentu.ca Stay stupid.
> >Anything I have written that resembles an opinion should be flayed
> >of all meaning and intent.
> >

> Foog, that was well done. It's a shame there are not more flamers out
> there like yourself. Pro or con, I do not care, with real wit and
> creative style flames like yours are far too few in number.

> Neuron, that was well done. It's a shame there are not more ass-kissers
> out there like yourself. Rim or non, I do not care, with real suction and
> tonguejob style suckups like yours are far too few in number.

Roger Wiseman

Dec 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/2/96

In article <57u4d6$a...@sjx-ixn5.ix.netcom.com>,

neur...@ix.netcom.com(Neuron) finally got out of the bathroom and wrote:
>Yeah, you were forced (kicking and screaming) to respond. Sorry buddy,
>you hole all the blame for your ignorance. Well, you and your parents,
>but you can hardly blame them for the extra chromosome.

Speaking from experience?????????????

>You negitivity means nothing to me. The one who is truly sad is the
>one who would feel that the opinions of a few strangers amounts to a
>hill of crap.

...or a hill of your posts.

>I flame here because this is a flame group, like it or not, people here
>have made it such with their bitter, quick to attack nature.

<on Sting>
....the king of _unsubstantiated_ claims............
<off Sting>

>You've pissed your bed, now you gotta sleep in the wet spot.

transference....now he's blaming his recent experiences on us!

>The reason I flame in general is not to invite you negitivity. If that
>were my goal I would have no need to flame, you are plenty negitive as
>it is. I flame is that I enjoy reading the witty and crative flames
>that come from people like foog.

You flame because you _think_ you have something relevant to say.
Your spelling skills haven't improved, though.

> When people who have some level of
>originality and skill flame, the result can be very entertaining.

unlike yours.

Rick Thorne

Dec 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/2/96

In article <57u3oi$7...@dfw-ixnews2.ix.netcom.com>,
neur...@ix.netcom.com(Neuron) wrote:

> >Anything I have written that resembles an opinion should be flayed
> >of all meaning and intent.
> >

> Foog, that was well done. It's a shame there are not more flamers out
> there like yourself. Pro or con, I do not care, with real wit and
> creative style flames like yours are far too few in number.

Congrats, Foog. You've been given cultural approval by someone who
probably thinks that Arby's is fine dining.

--
? Rick Thorne ? "I'm quite illiterate, ?
? software engineer by day ? but I read a lot" ?
? harried father of two by night ? J. D. Salinger ?
? thorn...@lmsc.lockheed.com ? ?

Neuron

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

In <57upmd$c...@news.mountain.net> cr...@ovnet.com (Roger Wiseman)
writes:

>In article <57u4d6$a...@sjx-ixn5.ix.netcom.com>,
> neur...@ix.netcom.com(Neuron) finally got out of the bathroom and
wrote:
>>Yeah, you were forced (kicking and screaming) to respond. Sorry
buddy,
>>you hole all the blame for your ignorance. Well, you and your
parents,
>>but you can hardly blame them for the extra chromosome.
>
>Speaking from experience?????????????

HAHAHAHHAHA, boy I guess that's a step up from "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT
AM I?" What happen, you graduate to the 4th grade?

>>You negitivity means nothing to me. The one who is truly sad is the
>>one who would feel that the opinions of a few strangers amounts to a
>>hill of crap.
>
>...or a hill of your posts.

...oh I see, so my post would be crap. Cause that's like what I said,
but you just changed it a bit. My my my, how very original of you.

>>I flame here because this is a flame group, like it or not, people
here
>>have made it such with their bitter, quick to attack nature.
>
><on Sting>
>....the king of _unsubstantiated_ claims............
><off Sting>

yawn, is that it?

>>You've pissed your bed, now you gotta sleep in the wet spot.
>
>transference....now he's blaming his recent experiences on us!

Please explain how you people flaming everybody who doesn't fall in
line is my fault? Or are you just making a pitifully lame attempt at a
volly of the bed wetting jab?

>>The reason I flame in general is not to invite you negitivity. If
that
>>were my goal I would have no need to flame, you are plenty negitive
as
>>it is. I flame is that I enjoy reading the witty and crative flames
>>that come from people like foog.
>
>You flame because you _think_ you have something relevant to say.
>Your spelling skills haven't improved, though.

Flaming is not relevant to anything, you're a twit. If I thought I had
something important to say what the hell makes you think I'd voice it
to a pathetic little nobody like you?

>> When people who have some level of
>>originality and skill flame, the result can be very entertaining.
>
>unlike yours.

Ohhhhhh, wow! The all mighty "Nhuu Uhhh" flame. However can I stand
a chance against that rapier wit.

Neuron

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

In <32A362...@IKI.FI> "Gabriel S." <G...@IKI.FI> writes:

>Neuron wrote:
>>
>> In <E1p7C...@blaze.trentu.ca> afog...@ivory.trentu.ca (FOOG)
>> writes:
>>
>> (Great flaming one rarely can find nowadays, regretfully cut)
>>

>> >yer everlovin
>> >Foog

>> >FOOG Knowledge is power. Power
corrupts.
>> >afog...@trentu.ca Stay stupid.

>> >Anything I have written that resembles an opinion should be flayed
>> >of all meaning and intent.
>> >

>> Foog, that was well done. It's a shame there are not more flamers
out
>> there like yourself. Pro or con, I do not care, with real wit and
>> creative style flames like yours are far too few in number.
>
>> Neuron, that was well done. It's a shame there are not more
ass-kissers
>> out there like yourself. Rim or non, I do not care, with real
suction and
>> tonguejob style suckups like yours are far too few in number.

It is quite sad to think of the type of emotional trauma it must take
to make somebody think that a complement constitutes ass-kissing.

Probably the same tpye of tramua that makes you think rape is a way of
expressing your affection for your pets.

Neuron

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

In <thorne_rick-02...@129.197.97.40>

thorn...@mlstrmac.ssd.lmsc.lockheed.com (Rick Thorne) writes:

>> Foog, that was well done. It's a shame there are not more flamers
out
>> there like yourself. Pro or con, I do not care, with real wit and
>> creative style flames like yours are far too few in number.
>
>Congrats, Foog. You've been given cultural approval by someone who
>probably thinks that Arby's is fine dining.

And we all know the well documented correlation between fast food
preference and flame appreciation. Christ rick, get a clue.

Neuron

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

In <32A2B9...@j-sltd.demon.co.uk> Gareth Gee

<Gar...@j-sltd.demon.co.uk> writes:

>Neuron wrote:
>>
>> In <E1p7C...@blaze.trentu.ca> afog...@ivory.trentu.ca (FOOG)
>> writes:
>>
>> (Great flaming one rarely can find nowadays, regretfully cut)
>>

>> >yer everlovin
>> >Foog

>> >FOOG Knowledge is power. Power
corrupts.
>> >afog...@trentu.ca Stay stupid.

>> >Anything I have written that resembles an opinion should be flayed
>> >of all meaning and intent.
>> >

>> Foog, that was well done. It's a shame there are not more flamers
out
>> there like yourself. Pro or con, I do not care, with real wit and
>> creative style flames like yours are far too few in number.
>
>What's that brown stuff around your mouth, oh it's all that shit
you've
>collated since you've been licking ass!

yawn

Neuron

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

>> He is. He's saying that IHO, you're dull as paint. You're just
proving his
>> point with such brilliant retorts as...
>>

>The paint on your cell walls may be dull but at least I'm on dim. You
>however is as dim as a 2Watt light bulb ... now that's dim!

You IS as dim? Excuse me fuck wit, but you might want to empty your
drool bucket now, you wouldn't want it to spill and short out your
keyboard.

FOOG

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

In article <57sfhk$1m...@news.gate.net>, cgo...@gate.net (Soundwave [Chad Gould]) writes:
>FOOG (afog...@ivory.trentu.ca) wrote:

>: Gareth Gee <Gar...@j-sltd.demon.co.uk> writes:
>: >Mixmaster wrote:
>
><snip>
>
>Flame 101, Introductory Level.
>
>-sw- [Hot enough to fry a marshmellow, but not hot enough to roast a hot
> dog...]

It's all that was called for. While Gareth has the appearance of a weenie,
he's got all the attributes and substance of a marshmellow.

Gareth Gee

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

Neuron wrote:

> In <32A362...@IKI.FI> "Gabriel S." <G...@IKI.FI> writes:
> >
> >Neuron wrote:
> >>
> >> In <E1p7C...@blaze.trentu.ca> afog...@ivory.trentu.ca (FOOG)
> >> writes:
> >>
> >> (Great flaming one rarely can find nowadays, regretfully cut)

> corrupts.

> >> Foog, that was well done. It's a shame there are not more flamers
> out
> >> there like yourself. Pro or con, I do not care, with real wit and
> >> creative style flames like yours are far too few in number.
> >
> >> Neuron, that was well done. It's a shame there are not more
> ass-kissers
> >> out there like yourself. Rim or non, I do not care, with real
> suction and
> >> tonguejob style suckups like yours are far too few in number.
>
> It is quite sad to think of the type of emotional trauma it must take
> to make somebody think that a complement constitutes ass-kissing.
>
> Probably the same tpye of tramua that makes you think rape is a way of
> expressing your affection for your pets.

I don't want to hear about your private life Sicko. I suppose you have
naked pictures of Micheal Jackson all over your bedroom wall or was that
the children he molests?

Gareth Gee

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

Neuron wrote:

> >> He is. He's saying that IHO, you're dull as paint. You're just
> proving his
> >> point with such brilliant retorts as...
> >>

> >The paint on your cell walls may be dull but at least I'm on dim. You
> >however is as dim as a 2Watt light bulb ... now that's dim!
> >

> You IS as dim? Excuse me fuck wit, but you might want to empty your
> drool bucket now, you wouldn't want it to spill and short out your
> keyboard.

... said the lonely Neuron speaking from his padded cell.

Gareth Gee

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

Neuron wrote:

> In <32A2B9...@j-sltd.demon.co.uk> Gareth Gee
> <Gar...@j-sltd.demon.co.uk> writes:
> >
> >Neuron wrote:
> >>
> >> In <E1p7C...@blaze.trentu.ca> afog...@ivory.trentu.ca (FOOG)
> >> writes:
> >>
> >> (Great flaming one rarely can find nowadays, regretfully cut)

> corrupts.

> >> Foog, that was well done. It's a shame there are not more flamers
> out
> >> there like yourself. Pro or con, I do not care, with real wit and
> >> creative style flames like yours are far too few in number.
> >
> >What's that brown stuff around your mouth, oh it's all that shit
> you've
> >collated since you've been licking ass!
> >

> yawn

The yawn sybolises that he has nothing better to say according to Miller
who happens to know everything about nothing. what's that itch on my
arm, oh, it's little Neuron - say hello Neuron!

Roger Wiseman

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

In article <580dfk$k...@sjx-ixn5.ix.netcom.com>,

neur...@ix.netcom.com(Neuron) put salve on his blistered hand and wrote:
>You IS as dim? Excuse me fuck wit, but you might want to empty your
>drool bucket now, you wouldn't want it to spill and short out your
>keyboard.

pot.....kettle..........black

Gabriel S.

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

Neuron wrote:

> You IS as dim? Excuse me fuck wit, but you might want to empty your
> drool bucket now, you wouldn't want it to spill and short out your
> keyboard.

Jumping on a typo and uttering a second class clishe. Now that愀 really
hurting Gareth, I tell you. Please try to summon up anything even
remotely new or amusing.

GS.
--
"YOU MUST GET ON LINE. Like a fish, perhaps? What are the words
for it? The Nets? The Web? Isn't language deliciously revealing!

From: The Cloven Hoof, Issue #126, 1995 CE:

Gareth Gee

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

FOOG wrote:

> In article <57sfhk$1m...@news.gate.net>, cgo...@gate.net (Soundwave [Chad Gould]) writes:
> >FOOG (afog...@ivory.trentu.ca) wrote:
> >: Gareth Gee <Gar...@j-sltd.demon.co.uk> writes:
> >: >Mixmaster wrote:
> >
> ><snip>
> >
> >Flame 101, Introductory Level.
> >
> >-sw- [Hot enough to fry a marshmellow, but not hot enough to roast a hot
> > dog...]

That chared remains of FOOD's badly flamed body effortly replies to
Gareth Gee's post ....

> It's all that was called for. While Gareth has the appearance of a > weenie,
> he's got all the attributes and substance of a marshmellow.
>
> yer everlovin
> Foog

Marchmellows are nice in appearence while turds are not. Why call
yourself FOOD, why not shit? Shit life, shit personality, piece of shit,
I could talk about you all day but that WOULD be boring!
Until the next time (I hope those wounds heal up soon), see ya!

Gareth Gee

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

What's the point Gabe, this sucker even calls himself a single Neuron,
probably this last in his tiny brain.

Spark The Heretic

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

Gareth Gee wrote a complete description of what he got force-fed
recently over in rec.org.mensa:

> Marchmellows ...turds. ...why not shit?

Then he goes on to describe his sex life:

> Shit life, shit personality, piece of shit,
> I could talk about you all day but that WOULD be boring!

That's OK Gar, we didn't really want to hear about it anyway.

> Until the next time, see ya!

G'bye...

--
| TJ "Spark" Miller jr.
n Formerly of the 37th TFW, USAF. _\/^\/_
___[(_)]___Now residing in the heart of the Ozarks.___/[]/_\[]\___
o O o * * *

"My center gives way, my right is pushed back, situation excellent;
I am attacking." -Ferdinand Foch

"War is the realm of chance. No other human activity gives it
greater scope; no other has such incessant and varied dealings with
this intruder. Chance makes everything more uncertain and
interferes with the whole course of events"

-Karl Von Clausewitz

Spark The Heretic

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

Gareth Gee wrote:

> > proving his
> > >>

> > >The paint on your cell walls may be dull but at least I'm on dim. You
> > >however is as dim as a 2Watt light bulb ... now that's dim!
> > >

> > You IS as dim? Excuse me fuck wit, but you might want to empty your
> > drool bucket now, you wouldn't want it to spill and short out your
> > keyboard.

See hteraG? I told you...

Don't listen to me, get your head plunged into the nearest bucket of
shit, see if I care...

Some folks just cannot be helped, I swear it.

> ... said the lonely Neuron speaking from his padded cell.

And this is all you had to reply with?

Great Meower's Socks, do you realize just how dumb-assed you look right
now?

Neuron

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

>What's the point Gabe, this sucker even calls himself a single Neuron,
>probably this last in his tiny brain.
>
>--

Hard to type in the strait-jacket huh gee?

Well it was either Neuron or shitwit fucktoy, but it seems that was
already taken....

Daniel Kaattari

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

Look, pal, if your life is so devoid of meaning that you actually get
pleasure out of flaming, fine. Would you just keep it to yourself? If
you want to flame, send it to alt.flame, and please watch the
crossposting.

Neuron wrote:

> >> No, I probably could not do the mst3k team justice...SO I DON"T RIP
> OFF
> >> THEIR STYLE!
> >>
> >> Too bad the same can't be said for tommy.
> >
> >I've been dragged into this crap again.
>

> Yeah, you were forced (kicking and screaming) to respond. Sorry buddy,
> you hole all the blame for your ignorance. Well, you and your parents,
> but you can hardly blame them for the extra chromosome.
>

> > Neuron, you are a sad, sad
> >individual. Why do you post here? It's so weird, you must really
> despise
> >yourself if you need to bring this kind of massive negativity onto
> >yourself. I'd say I pity you, but I don't, you just confuse me. So
> sad.
> >

> You negitivity means nothing to me. The one who is truly sad is the
> one who would feel that the opinions of a few strangers amounts to a
> hill of crap.
>

> I flame here because this is a flame group, like it or not, people here

> have made it such with their bitter, quick to attack nature. You've

> pissed your bed, now you gotta sleep in the wet spot.
>

> The reason I flame in general is not to invite you negitivity. If that
> were my goal I would have no need to flame, you are plenty negitive as
> it is. I flame is that I enjoy reading the witty and crative flames

> that come from people like foog. When people who have some level of

> originality and skill flame, the result can be very entertaining.

* *
* "Today's youth --hopped up on crack, *
* crystal meth, formaldehyde-processed *
* opium, tar heroin, and --pomade!" *
* *
* -Tom Servo *
* toms...@virginia.edu *
* http://members.gnn.com/dkaattari *

Neuron

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

In <32A423...@j-sltd.demon.co.uk> Gareth Gee
<Gar...@j-sltd.demon.co.uk> writes:

>> proving his
>> >>

>> >The paint on your cell walls may be dull but at least I'm on dim.
You
>> >however is as dim as a 2Watt light bulb ... now that's dim!
>> >

>> You IS as dim? Excuse me fuck wit, but you might want to empty your
>> drool bucket now, you wouldn't want it to spill and short out your
>> keyboard.
>
>... said the lonely Neuron speaking from his padded cell.

Well it's better than your aluminum sided, "love shack" off in the back
woods of the Ozarks. Y'all best be bein carful, there's tornaders
a'foot.

Neuron

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

In <32A4CE...@IKI.FI> "Gabriel S." <G...@IKI.FI> writes:

>Neuron wrote:
>
>> You IS as dim? Excuse me fuck wit, but you might want to empty your
>> drool bucket now, you wouldn't want it to spill and short out your
>> keyboard.
>
>Jumping on a typo and uttering a second class clishe. Now that愀
really
>hurting Gareth, I tell you. Please try to summon up anything even
>remotely new or amusing.

A typo is a missing letter or an incorrect letter, not a clear error in
what tense one is using.

"You is dim," is not a typo, it's stupidity. Stupidity is something
that should be mocked, just ask god.

For example:

Deuteronomy 2:14

And lo, the Lord did spake unto the masses and he did say "Dipshits
suck."<----- SEE?! EVEN GOD CAN'T STAND YOU!

Neuron

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

In <32A4F7...@virginia.edu> Daniel Kaattari <da...@virginia.edu>
writes:

>Look, pal, if your life is so devoid of meaning that you actually get
>pleasure out of flaming, fine.

So what is the difference between enjoying the humor in your little TV
show, and enjoying the humor in a flame?

Is your devoid of meaning because you enjoy posting things other than
flames?

>Would you just keep it to yourself? If
>you want to flame, send it to alt.flame, and please watch the
>crossposting.

Hey I did not start the crosspost list, and I do not presume to edit
the material written by others. If you don't like it, don't read it.
As of yet, I have not heard of a single service provider that holds a
gun to the user's head and makes them read threads they don't like.

greyhawk

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

Please take a little more care in selecting your newsgroups.

greyhawk

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

Please choose your newsgroups with a little more care.

Gabriel S.

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

Neuron wrote:

> >> Neuron, that was well done. It's a shame there are not more
> ass-kissers
> >> out there like yourself. Rim or non, I do not care, with real
> suction and
> >> tonguejob style suckups like yours are far too few in number.
>
> It is quite sad to think of the type of emotional trauma it must take
> to make somebody think that a complement constitutes ass-kissing.

Sorry boyd, you ain´t gonna wiggle out of this one so easily.
That was pure, joyous ass-kissing that you performed in an
unshamedly -ME TOO- way. Shame on you.

> Probably the same tpye of tramua that makes you think rape is a way of
> expressing your affection for your pets.

Low-brow.

Gabriel S.

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

Neuron wrote:

> In <32A4CE...@IKI.FI> "Gabriel S." <G...@IKI.FI> writes:
> >
> >Neuron wrote:
> >
> >> You IS as dim? Excuse me fuck wit, but you might want to empty your
> >> drool bucket now, you wouldn't want it to spill and short out your
> >> keyboard.
> >
> >Jumping on a typo and uttering a second class clishe. Now that愀
> really
> >hurting Gareth, I tell you. Please try to summon up anything even
> >remotely new or amusing.
> >

> A typo is a missing letter or an incorrect letter, not a clear error in
> what tense one is using.

A typo it was, even by your terms. The original sentence was:" You
however is as dim as a 2Watt light bulb." If you replace IS with ARE
you惻l get a perfectly beautiful sentence. In his hurried response
Gareth might have forgotten to fill up the sentence with something like:
" Your mind however is as dim as a 2Watt light bulb".

Mistakes like these happen easily, when you don愒 value your opponent
enough to create a though-out reply.

> "You is dim," is not a typo, it's stupidity. Stupidity is something
> that should be mocked, just ask god.
>
> For example:
>
> Deuteronomy 2:14
>
> And lo, the Lord did spake unto the masses and he did say "Dipshits
> suck."<----- SEE?! EVEN GOD CAN'T STAND YOU!

If god speaks to you, see a shrink. If you misread the babble (typo
intended), you should get yourself a pair of glasses.

Neuron

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

In <32A5D5...@IKI.FI> "Gabriel S." <G...@IKI.FI> writes:

>> ass-kissers
>> suction and
>>
>> It is quite sad to think of the type of emotional trauma it must
take
>> to make somebody think that a complement constitutes ass-kissing.
>
>Sorry boyd, you ain´t gonna wiggle out of this one so easily.
>That was pure, joyous ass-kissing that you performed in an
>unshamedly -ME TOO- way. Shame on you.

Boyd? Call it what you want, but it was a good flame and I enjoyed
reading it. So I let foog know it. If you consider that ass-kissing, I
feel sad for you. It's a shame you don't have the selfesteam to
express anything but this luke warm attempt at a flame.

>> Probably the same tpye of tramua that makes you think rape is a way
of
>> expressing your affection for your pets.
>
>Low-brow.

Oh yeah, and "you're an ass-kisser" is the epitome of intellectual
humor.

Try again.

Neuron

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

In <32A5D7...@IKI.FI> "Gabriel S." <G...@IKI.FI> writes:

>Neuron wrote:

>> >Jumping on a typo and uttering a second class clishe. Now that愀
>> really
>> >hurting Gareth, I tell you. Please try to summon up anything even
>> >remotely new or amusing.
>> >

>> A typo is a missing letter or an incorrect letter, not a clear error
in
>> what tense one is using.
>
>A typo it was, even by your terms. The original sentence was:" You
>however is as dim as a 2Watt light bulb." If you replace IS with ARE
>you惻l get a perfectly beautiful sentence. In his hurried response
>Gareth might have forgotten to fill up the sentence with something
like:
>" Your mind however is as dim as a 2Watt light bulb".

Exactly, he did not get a letter wrong, he did not misspell the right
word. He got the word wrong. I don't know about you, but on my
keyboard, the keys for "ARE" and the keys for "IS" are not anywhere
near each other. It was not a typo.

Frankly I don't care what this fucking tard might have ment, the fact
is he posted the words of a back woods inbread moron. Had it been a
simple spelling error or a typo, or in a flame that was attacking
something other than intelligence, i would not have mentioned it.
However, this twit has made several such errors, and I am going to call
him on them.

>Mistakes like these happen easily, when you don愒 value your opponent
>enough to create a though-out reply.

Or when you're a total fucking gump.

>> "You is dim," is not a typo, it's stupidity. Stupidity is something
>> that should be mocked, just ask god.
>>
>> For example:
>>
>> Deuteronomy 2:14
>>
>> And lo, the Lord did spake unto the masses and he did say "Dipshits
>> suck."<----- SEE?! EVEN GOD CAN'T STAND YOU!
>
>If god speaks to you, see a shrink. If you misread the babble (typo
>intended), you should get yourself a pair of glasses.

Tell me, is it hard to type with your head stuck up your ass? You seem
to type OK, but how do you see the screen?

Gabriel S.

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

Neuron wrote:

> >Sorry boyd, you ain´t gonna wiggle out of this one so easily.
> >That was pure, joyous ass-kissing that you performed in an
> >unshamedly -ME TOO- way. Shame on you.
>
> Boyd? Call it what you want, but it was a good flame and I enjoyed
> reading it. So I let foog know it. If you consider that ass-kissing, I
> feel sad for you. It's a shame you don't have the selfesteam to
> express anything but this luke warm attempt at a flame.

OK Boyd, perhaps you could have emailed the ass-kiss..eh, compliment
to him. No, instead you choose to flood:
alt.christnet,alt.cuddle,alt.flame,alt.tv.mst3k,
rec.scouting.issues,rec.arts.tv.mst3k.misc,alt.evil
with your drool.

Besides, you have already been humiliated for your stupidity
and this kicking makes you only look worse. A wannabe flamer.

And why are you constantly so defensive? Has someone possibly hit a
nerve?

> >> Probably the same tpye of tramua that makes you think rape is a way
> of
> >> expressing your affection for your pets.
> >
> >Low-brow.
> >

> Oh yeah, and "you're an ass-kisser" is the epitome of intellectual
> humor.

Not so much of a humorous statement, rather a true one.
You have been humiliated ten-fold-over, go back to your
wooden toys, wee-boy.

Roger Wiseman

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

In article <583k9b$f...@dfw-ixnews2.ix.netcom.com>,

neur...@ix.netcom.com(Neuron) wrote:
>Exactly, he did not get a letter wrong, he did not misspell the right
>word. He got the word wrong. I don't know about you, but on my
>keyboard, the keys for "ARE" and the keys for "IS" are not anywhere
>near each other. It was not a typo.
>Frankly I don't care what this fucking tard might have ment, the fact
>is he posted the words of a back woods inbread moron. Had it been a
>simple spelling error or a typo, or in a flame that was attacking
>something other than intelligence, i would not have mentioned it.
>However, this twit has made several such errors, and I am going to call
>him on them.
>Or when you're a total fucking gump.
>Tell me, is it hard to type with your head stuck up your ass? You seem
>to type OK, but how do you see the screen?

pot..............kettle................black...............

Roger Wiseman

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

In article <583jlk$q...@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com>,

neur...@ix.netcom.com(Neuron) wrote:
>Boyd? Call it what you want, but it was a good flame and I enjoyed
>reading it. So I let foog know it.

Armed with your lip-balm...some preperation-H, no doubt.

> If you consider that ass-kissing, I
>feel sad for you. It's a shame you don't have the selfesteam to
>express anything but this luke warm attempt at a flame.

>Oh yeah, and "you're an ass-kisser" is the epitome of intellectual
>humor.

>Try again.

Neutered, the mention of your name and "intellectual" in the same sentence is
a contridiction of terms.

Gareth Gee

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

Neuron wrote:

> >> ass-kissers
> >> suction and
> >>
> >> It is quite sad to think of the type of emotional trauma it must
> take
> >> to make somebody think that a complement constitutes ass-kissing.
> >
> >Sorry boyd, you ain´t gonna wiggle out of this one so easily.
> >That was pure, joyous ass-kissing that you performed in an
> >unshamedly -ME TOO- way. Shame on you.
>
> Boyd? Call it what you want, but it was a good flame and I enjoyed
> reading it. So I let foog know it. If you consider that ass-kissing, I

> feel sad for you. It's a shame you don't have the selfesteam to
> express anything but this luke warm attempt at a flame.
>
> >> Probably the same tpye of tramua that makes you think rape is a way
> of
> >> expressing your affection for your pets.
> >
> >Low-brow.
> >

> Oh yeah, and "you're an ass-kisser" is the epitome of intellectual
> humor.
>
> Try again.

Last warning, shut up Neuron ...

Gareth Gee

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

Neuron wrote:

> In <32A5D7...@IKI.FI> "Gabriel S." <G...@IKI.FI> writes:
> >
> >Neuron wrote:

> your
> your

> >> really
> >> >

> >> A typo is a missing letter or an incorrect letter, not a clear error
> in
> >> what tense one is using.
> >
> >A typo it was, even by your terms. The original sentence was:" You
> >however is as dim as a 2Watt light bulb." If you replace IS with ARE
> >you惻l get a perfectly beautiful sentence. In his hurried response
> >Gareth might have forgotten to fill up the sentence with something
> like:
> >" Your mind however is as dim as a 2Watt light bulb".
> >

> Exactly, he did not get a letter wrong, he did not misspell the right
> word.

Oh no what a sin!!! Fuck, now way I am ever going
to post to usenet again. THe Neuro-idiot is great
at flaming!

> He got the word wrong.

Fucking hell I frightend!

> I don't know about you, but on my
> keyboard, the keys for "ARE" and the keys for "IS" are not anywhere
> near each other. It was not a typo.

I don't know about you but I prefer women.

> Frankly I don't care what this fucking tard might have ment, the fact
> is he posted the words of a back woods inbread moron.

what's this perverted obsession with woods?

> Had it been a
> simple spelling error or a typo, or in a flame that was attacking
> something other than intelligence, i would not have mentioned it.

Ah but you did so it obviously got to you, didn't it closet boy?

> However, this twit has made several such errors, and I am going to > call
> him on them.

Helllpppp!!!! I'm shitting myself!

> >Mistakes like these happen easily, when you don愒 value your opponent
> >enough to create a though-out reply.
>

> Or when you're a total fucking gump.

I see, and what else are you?

> >> "You is dim," is not a typo, it's stupidity. Stupidity is something
> >> that should be mocked, just ask god.
> >>
> >> For example:
> >>
> >> Deuteronomy 2:14
> >>
> >> And lo, the Lord did spake unto the masses and he did say "Dipshits
> >> suck."<----- SEE?! EVEN GOD CAN'T STAND YOU!
> >
> >If god speaks to you, see a shrink. If you misread the babble (typo
> >intended), you should get yourself a pair of glasses.
>

> Tell me, is it hard to type with your head stuck up your ass?

Don't know, don't have your problem.

> You seem
> to type OK, but how do you see the screen?

Again Neuro-idiot, he doesn't have your problem!

Soundwave [Chad Gould]

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

OK, you no-good scruffy-looking nerfherders (*), listen up. As far as I
enjoy pissing rec.scouting.issues off enough to have them send tons of
"This is inappropriate for our newsgroup" whines, I myself am getting
tired of this juvenile alt.flame bullshit. No doubt that some might be
amused by a bunch of acme-covered teenage juveniles trying to get off by
seeing who has the most curse words in their messages, but, frankly,
most of these groups don't care and don't want to see this. Stick all of
your "flaming", or attempts thereof, on the appropriate newsgroups, or
someone is going to have to get meidevel on your collective asses,
comprende? Hell, I even saw only one person (that backwards goof) that
even deserves to be in alt.flame.

-sw- [(*) I may have botched the spelling on this ref, but only true
nerds would care, eh? ]

--
Chad Gould aka Soundwave |-X5/D50/DX27S/Juno106/TX16W/BE5-|
internet: cgo...@gate.net |-M1000/Dr550mkII/SE70/MS1402VLZ-|
http://www.webcom.com/cgould/ |Make Happy the Harmonica Happy!!|
"Life is like a crap sandwich... the more bread you put on, the less crap you
have to take" - Tom Servo, MST3K

Gabriel S.

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

Neuron wrote:

> >If god speaks to you, see a shrink. If you misread the babble (typo
> >intended), you should get yourself a pair of glasses.
>

> Tell me, is it hard to type with your head stuck up your ass? You seem

> to type OK, but how do you see the screen?

You seem to be really interested in the anal area.
Were you not allowed to toy with your feces when you were little?

Or let me guess, your parents had to tie you down to bed at night,
because of excessive "self-pollution".

Say what you will, but the symptoms are there.

Spark The Heretic

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

Gabriel S. wrote:

> Neuron wrote:
>
> > >Sorry boyd, you ain´t gonna wiggle out of this one so easily.
> > >That was pure, joyous ass-kissing that you performed in an
> > >unshamedly -ME TOO- way. Shame on you.
> >
> > Boyd? Call it what you want, but it was a good flame and I enjoyed
> > reading it. So I let foog know it. If you consider that ass-kissing, I
> > feel sad for you. It's a shame you don't have the selfesteam to
> > express anything but this luke warm attempt at a flame.
>
> OK Boyd, perhaps you could have emailed the ass-kiss..eh, compliment
> to him. No, instead you choose to flood:
> alt.christnet,alt.cuddle,alt.flame,alt.tv.mst3k,
> rec.scouting.issues,rec.arts.tv.mst3k.misc,alt.evil
> with your drool.

Now Gabe, ol' Neuron's support for Foog is strikingly similar to your
own support of Gareth whenever he actually scores one... A rare
occurance, I know, but still, I couldn't help but notice...

Anyway - as you were, I'll not bother you two in your little flamefest
any further.

Tschus,

Roger Wiseman

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

In article <5836pj$9...@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>,
neur...@ix.netcom.com(Neuron) wrote:
>Please show any part of the bible that says abortion is wrong. Because
>i can show you a passage that clearly says the death of a fetus is not
>considered the same as the death of a living breathing person.

Well, you have a way out, then Neutered Boy! You don't have to worry!
The doctors can finally finsh the job on you, Nimrod!

Neuron

Dec 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/5/96

In <32A611...@IKI.FI> "Gabriel S." <G...@IKI.FI> writes:

>Neuron wrote:
>
>> >Sorry boyd, you ain´t gonna wiggle out of this one so easily.
>> >That was pure, joyous ass-kissing that you performed in an
>> >unshamedly -ME TOO- way. Shame on you.
>>
>> Boyd? Call it what you want, but it was a good flame and I enjoyed
>> reading it. So I let foog know it. If you consider that
ass-kissing, I
>> feel sad for you. It's a shame you don't have the selfesteam to
>> express anything but this luke warm attempt at a flame.
>
>OK Boyd,

Who the hell is boyd?

>perhaps you could have emailed the ass-kiss..eh, compliment
>to him. No, instead you choose to flood:
>alt.christnet,alt.cuddle,alt.flame,alt.tv.mst3k,
>rec.scouting.issues,rec.arts.tv.mst3k.misc,alt.evil
>with your drool.

I posted it as an example to you shit wit morons who are trying to
flame but are forever bloodying your fingers on the striker with no
resulting spark.

I was anouncing that this was an example of a good flame. You simply
can't handel that and respond by calling it ass-kissing, thereby
attempting to tone down your own failure as a flamer.

>Besides, you have already been humiliated for your stupidity
>and this kicking makes you only look worse. A wannabe flamer.

Really, when was this?

>And why are you constantly so defensive? Has someone possibly hit a
>nerve?

Negating your stupidity does not constitutte being defensive, it an
exercise in good taste.

>> of
>> >
>> >Low-brow.
>> >

>> Oh yeah, and "you're an ass-kisser" is the epitome of intellectual
>> humor.
>

>Not so much of a humorous statement, rather a true one.

The two are not mutualy exclusive, a good flamer knows this. So it's
no surprise the concept is beyond your grasp.

>You have been humiliated ten-fold-over, go back to your
>wooden toys, wee-boy.

What humiliation are you talking about? You accusing me of ass-kissing
is not only flat out wrong, but your opinions are worthless, so where
is the humiliation?

Neuron

Dec 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/5/96

In <5849bi$4...@news.mountain.net> cr...@ovnet.com (Roger Wiseman)
writes:

>In article <583jlk$q...@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com>,
> neur...@ix.netcom.com(Neuron) wrote:
>>Boyd? Call it what you want, but it was a good flame and I enjoyed
>>reading it. So I let foog know it.
>
>Armed with your lip-balm...some preperation-H, no doubt.

Gosh is that a stolen ass-kissing flame from the king of originality?

>> If you consider that ass-kissing, I
>>feel sad for you. It's a shame you don't have the selfesteam to
>>express anything but this luke warm attempt at a flame.

>>Oh yeah, and "you're an ass-kisser" is the epitome of intellectual
>>humor.

>>Try again.
>
>Neutered, the mention of your name and "intellectual" in the same
sentence is
>a contridiction of terms.

You mean contradiction, you shell shocked cum dipository?

Neuron

Dec 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/5/96

In <584bhl$9...@news.gate.net> cgo...@gate.net (Soundwave [Chad Gould])
writes:

>OK, you no-good scruffy-looking nerfherders (*), listen up. As far as
>enjoy pissing rec.scouting.issues off enough to have them send tons of
>"This is inappropriate for our newsgroup" whines, I myself am getting
>tired of this juvenile alt.flame bullshit. No doubt that some might be
>amused by a bunch of acme-covered teenage juveniles trying to get off
by
>seeing who has the most curse words in their messages, but, frankly,
>most of these groups don't care and don't want to see this. Stick all
of
>your "flaming", or attempts thereof, on the appropriate newsgroups, or
>someone is going to have to get meidevel on your collective asses,
>comprende? >Hell, I even saw only one person (that backwards goof)
that
>even deserves to be in alt.flame.

"no-good scruffy-looking"
"juvenile alt.flame bullshit"
"acme-covered teenage juveniles"
"meidevel on your collective asses"

Hypocrite.

Neuron

Dec 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/5/96

In <32A5AB...@j-sltd.demon.co.uk> Gareth Gee

<Gar...@j-sltd.demon.co.uk> writes:

>> Oh yeah, and "you're an ass-kisser" is the epitome of intellectual
>> humor.
>>
>> Try again.
>
>Last warning, shut up Neuron ...

Or what? You are a gnat, and an ignorant gnat at that. The most you
can do is fly up my nose and hope to make me sneeze before you drown in
a glob of mucus.

Try Again.

Neuron

Dec 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/5/96

In <5849bc$4...@news.mountain.net> cr...@ovnet.com (Roger Wiseman)
writes:

>In article <583k9b$f...@dfw-ixnews2.ix.netcom.com>,

> neur...@ix.netcom.com(Neuron) wrote:
>>Exactly, he did not get a letter wrong, he did not misspell the right
>>word. He got the word wrong. I don't know about you, but on my

>>keyboard, the keys for "ARE" and the keys for "IS" are not anywhere
>>near each other. It was not a typo.
>>Frankly I don't care what this fucking tard might have ment, the fact
>>is he posted the words of a back woods inbread moron. Had it been a

>>simple spelling error or a typo, or in a flame that was attacking
>>something other than intelligence, i would not have mentioned it.
>>However, this twit has made several such errors, and I am going to
call
>>him on them.
>>Or when you're a total fucking gump.
>>Tell me, is it hard to type with your head stuck up your ass? You
seem
>>to type OK, but how do you see the screen?
>
>pot..............kettle................black...............

Yawn, when you can provide a post where I make such an error
(grammatical,("is" in place of "are") not spelling or a typo)while
attacking the intelligence or spelling of another poster, then you can
open your maw.

Until then, put the dick back in your mouth and shut the hell up.

Neuron

Dec 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/5/96

In <32A5AE...@j-sltd.demon.co.uk> Gareth Gee

<Gar...@j-sltd.demon.co.uk> writes:

>> >A typo it was, even by your terms. The original sentence was:" You
>> >however is as dim as a 2Watt light bulb." If you replace IS with
ARE
>> >you´ll get a perfectly beautiful sentence. In his hurried response

>> >Gareth might have forgotten to fill up the sentence with something
>> like:
>> >" Your mind however is as dim as a 2Watt light bulb".
>> >

>> Exactly, he did not get a letter wrong, he did not misspell the
right
>> word.
>
>Oh no what a sin!!! Fuck, now way I am ever going
>to post to usenet again. THe Neuro-idiot is great
>at flaming!

Good god, do you type with your colon, or are you just banging your
head on the keyboard?

>> He got the word wrong.
>

>Fucking hell I frightend!

>> I don't know about you, but on my
>> keyboard, the keys for "ARE" and the keys for "IS" are not anywhere
>> near each other. It was not a typo.
>>

>I don't know about you but I prefer women.

To what, the nightly anal fiesta your family has at your expense?

>> Frankly I don't care what this fucking tard might have ment, the
fact
>> is he posted the words of a back woods inbread moron.
>

>what's this perverted obsession with woods?

A figment of your emotionally scared imagination. Too many long nights
of screaming, "This is not happening!" while your sloppy butt was being
used as a NAMBLA initiation toy, has warped your perception of reality.

>> Had it been a
>> simple spelling error or a typo, or in a flame that was attacking
>> something other than intelligence, i would not have mentioned it.
>

>Ah but you did so it obviously got to you, didn't it closet boy?

Got to me? If you mean it made me laugh out lound at your total lack
of a clue, then yes it got to me.

>> However, this twit has made several such errors, and I am going to >
call
>> him on them.
>>

>Helllpppp!!!! I'm shitting myself!

Easy to understand. With the way your sphincter has been stretched,
it's a wonder you're able to contain yourself at all.

>> >Mistakes like these happen easily, when you don´t value your

opponent
>> >enough to create a though-out reply.
>>

>> Or when you're a total fucking gump.
>>

>I see, and what else are you?

An, "I know you are, but what am I?" flame. The mark of a piss poor
flamer.

>> >If god speaks to you, see a shrink. If you misread the babble (typo
>> >intended), you should get yourself a pair of glasses.
>>

>> Tell me, is it hard to type with your head stuck up your ass?
>

>Don't know, don't have your problem.

yawn, keep trying boy. Maybe you'll hit gold if you dig till you die.

>> You seem
>> to type OK, but how do you see the screen?
>

>Again Neuro-idiot, he doesn't have your problem!

Tell me pee-wee, why did you break this up and respond twice with the
exact same response, rather than just saying it once at the end on the
statement?

Man gee, you really suck. In all seriousness, you flame like a
retarded x-boxer from Iran. Are you just pretending to be this stupid
to troll responses or something? I hate to think you are this
ignorant, yet have access to a communication medium like the internet.

Rather like a child with his father's gun, we can only hope you shoot
yourself before you harm another with your stupidity.

Neuron

Dec 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/5/96

In <32A64A...@IKI.FI> "Gabriel S." <G...@IKI.FI> writes:

>Neuron wrote:
>
>> >If god speaks to you, see a shrink. If you misread the babble (typo
>> >intended), you should get yourself a pair of glasses.
>>
>> Tell me, is it hard to type with your head stuck up your ass? You

seem
>> to type OK, but how do you see the screen?
>
>You seem to be really interested in the anal area.

Nope, I'm just wonding about the logistics. I mean, do you look out of
a colostomy tube or do you have the whole monitor up there with you?
I could not imagin writing all this with my head up my ass, but you
seem to pull it off. I'm just interested in how, rather like going to a
freak show, freak.

>Were you not allowed to toy with your feces when you were little?

No, I wasn't allowed to play with shit, but judging by your diphtheria
induced dementia, you were.

>Or let me guess, your parents had to tie you down to bed at night,
>because of excessive "self-pollution".
>
>Say what you will, but the symptoms are there.

Yeah, thanks for the diagnosis Dr. Dumbshit, but I think I'll get the
opinion of somebody who didn't get their degree by giving out blow jobs
in the dean's office.

Gareth Gee

Dec 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/5/96

Psycho-analysis part 2 ... By Dr.Gareth Gee

Neuron wrote:

> ARE
> >> like:
> >> >

> >> Exactly, he did not get a letter wrong, he did not misspell the
> right
> >> word.
> >
> >Oh no what a sin!!! Fuck, now way I am ever going
> >to post to usenet again. THe Neuro-idiot is great
> >at flaming!
> >

> Good god, do you type with your colon, or are you just banging your
> head on the keyboard?

Sadly Neuron didn't realise that he was speaking to his own
reflection in a break proof mirror.

> >> He got the word wrong.
> >
> >Fucking hell I frightend!
> >
> >> I don't know about you, but on my
> >> keyboard, the keys for "ARE" and the keys for "IS" are not anywhere
> >> near each other. It was not a typo.
> >>

> >I don't know about you but I prefer women.
>
> To what, the nightly anal fiesta your family has at your expense?

What's your obsession is the anal region?
Are you somekind of ass bandit?

> >> Frankly I don't care what this fucking tard might have ment, the
> fact
> >> is he posted the words of a back woods inbread moron.
> >
> >what's this perverted obsession with woods?
>

> A figment of my emotionally scared imagination. Too many long > nights

> of screaming, "This is not happening!"

Tell me more about this Neuron, how lonf has this been happening?

> while your sloppy butt was being

^^^^

> used as a NAMBLA initiation toy, has warped your perception of >reality.

Again, I ask you ... What is this sick obsession with the anal
region? Are you one of those pedaphiles you hear so much about?

> >> Had it been a
> >> simple spelling error or a typo, or in a flame that was attacking
> >> something other than intelligence, i would not have mentioned it.
> >
> >Ah but you did so it obviously got to you, didn't it closet boy?
>
> Got to me? If you mean it made me laugh out lound at your total lack
> of a clue, then yes it got to me.

Laughing out loud to your own ridicule?
Have you seen a doctor about this, do you
know what psychosis is?

> >> However, this twit has made several such errors, and I am going to >
> call
> >> him on them.
> >>

> >Helllpppp!!!! I'm shitting myself!
> >

> Easy to understand. With the way your sphincter has been stretched,
> it's a wonder you're able to contain yourself at all.

Quick call a paramedic! This is is soooo funny
my sides are splitting!!!

> opponent
> >>
> >> Or when you're a total fucking gump.
> >>

> >I see, and what else are you?
> >

> An, "I know you are, but what am I?" flame. The mark of a piss poor
> flamer.

Ever get that feeling of Deja vu? You're so lame you have to re-use
the same old (f)lames!
You're not doing very good are you?

> something

> "Dipshits

> >> Tell me, is it hard to type with your head stuck up your ass?
> >

> >Don't know, don't have your problem.
>
> yawn, keep trying boy. Maybe you'll hit gold if you dig till you die.

You must be getting bored, the same old kicking I'm giving you
must be so repetative ...

> >> You seem
> >> to type OK, but how do you see the screen?
> >

> >Again Neuro-idiot, he doesn't have your problem!
>
> Tell me pee-wee, why did you break this up and respond twice with the
> exact same response, rather than just saying it once at the end on the
> statement?

Because you so senseless I haev to say it twice for you to cotton on.

> Man gee, you really suck.

Yeah, normally lolly pops, in your case dicks!

> In all seriousness, you flame like a
> retarded x-boxer from Iran.

<The newsgroup group goes silent>
The was the worst attempt at humour I have EVER seen
on usenet ... Can we have a vote on this please?
Gabe? Paz, Tom? Anyone out there?

> Are you just pretending to be this stupid
> to troll responses or something?

Son't make me laugh, this is another useless attempt
to out-flame Mr.Gareth Gee. Again, I have to show
you up to the whole world - loser.

> I hate to think you are this
> ignorant,

Ignorance is bliss, in your case you are so ingornant that
you don't realise what an idiot you make yourself out to be.

>yet have access to a communication medium like the internet.

Hey! You got something right for a change!
Can't give you any points though, this was too easy!

> Rather like a child with his father's gun, we can only hope you shoot
> yourself before you harm another with your stupidity.

You can sit and hope with all the other losers, however, your (f)lames
are as effective as sugar boots in a rainstorm. Have I already said
that one? No worries, it was funny and original!

Keep trying bug!

Gareth Gee

Dec 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/5/96

I warned you Not Funny Neuron but you never listened did you.
neur...@ix.netcom.com has shown up is alt.binaries in certain
sex related ng's. My friend has access to such access records
since he works for Netcom ISP. I have proof you've been accessing
homosexual related material on usenet.

have been downloading. There is no way out of this one, ignore
me and this only proves you have something to hide.

Jennifer L. Hill

Dec 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/5/96

In article <32A6D0...@j-sltd.demon.co.uk>, Gar...@j-sltd.demon.co.uk
says...

You know...I've been on USENET for over two years now...and flames are
just as redundant and annoying now as they were then. Stop crossposting
to rec.arts.tv.mst3k.misc. Thanks.

Roger Wiseman

Dec 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/5/96

In article <585h1d$b...@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>,

neur...@ix.netcom.com(painful rectal itch) wrote:
>Yawn, when you can provide a post where I make such an error
>(grammatical,("is" in place of "are") not spelling or a typo)while
>attacking the intelligence or spelling of another poster, then you can
>open your maw.

In almost every post you make there is a glaring grammatical
error..............
But we know you're bitter over Mary Jo's rejection of you..

>Until then, put the dick back in your mouth and shut the hell up.

Obviously, *You* have more experience in that area!

Wocka wocka....
<on Issac Hayes>
"That Neuron is one dumb motherfu-"
<Other RATMMer's: "Shut your Mouth!"
<IH:>"I'm just talkin' about Neuron.."
OR: "We can dig it...."
<off Issac Hayes>

Roger Wiseman

Dec 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/5/96

In article <585f0t$n...@sjx-ixn5.ix.netcom.com>,

neur...@ix.netcom.com(NeuPaul) wrote:
>Who the hell is boyd?

Probably, your boyfriend.

>I posted it as an example to you shit wit morons who are trying to
>flame but are forever bloodying your fingers on the striker with no
>resulting spark.

You posted it because you were tired of masturbating.

>Really, when was this?

All the time. You're too stupid to think. You just babble and drool.
Too bad you didn't get chosen for the show "Life Goes On", you could've made
a good friend for "Corky".

>>Not so much of a humorous statement, rather a true one.

It is for Neuron the hermaphrodite.

>The two are not mutualy exclusive, a good flamer knows this. So it's
>no surprise the concept is beyond your grasp.

Oh, everything is in your grasp.....especially the sheep.

>What humiliation are you talking about? You accusing me of ass-kissing
>is not only flat out wrong, but your opinions are worthless, so where
>is the humiliation?

Well, the herpes blisters on your tongue gives your ass-kissing away.

Roger Wiseman

Dec 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/5/96

In article <585fdg$i...@sjx-ixn3.ix.netcom.com>,

neur...@ix.netcom.com(Neuron) wrote:
>Gosh is that a stolen ass-kissing flame from the king of originality?

No, but it _must_ be true, king of _unsubstantiated_ claims!

>You mean contradiction, you shell shocked cum dipository?

Ah, the prickless, functional illiterate wonder is trying to _appear_ as if
he had a brain. A fuckin' moron like you, Nimrod, has no business correcting
other people's spelling. What's the matter, you get a blister from
masturbating so much? That's hard for a hermaphrodite like you to do, but I'd
say it was from your sodomy experiences. You pretend like you work in the
film industry and send your valueless opinions out over the internet,
thinking someone would actually give a fuck what you say. Go back to fuckin'
sheep or your boyfriend, asshole!

M-D November

Dec 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/5/96

In article <01bbe11b$c4a47760$Loca...@greyhawk.crisscross.com>,
"greyhawk" <grey...@crisscross.com> wrote:

> Please take a little more care in selecting your newsgroups.

Hmmm...so what you're suggesting is that we, the RATMMing public, among
others, take additional care to the selection of our newsgroups. And to
think, I was going about this Usenet thing all willy-nilly. Shucks.

"I'm HUGE!!!"
-Tom Servo
M-D November aka "The Critic" * MSTie #69630
mnov...@mailbox.syr.edu ** http://web.syr.edu/~mnovembe

Daniel Kaattari

Dec 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/5/96

Fine. Maybe you can spell. But you've got the typing skills of a
dyslexic chihuahua.

Neuron wrote:

> In <32A4CE...@IKI.FI> "Gabriel S." <G...@IKI.FI> writes:
> >
> >Neuron wrote:
> >

> >> You IS as dim? Excuse me fuck wit, but you might want to empty your
> >> drool bucket now, you wouldn't want it to spill and short out your
> >> keyboard.
> >
> >Jumping on a typo and uttering a second class clishe. Now that愀
> really
> >hurting Gareth, I tell you. Please try to summon up anything even
> >remotely new or amusing.
> >

> A typo is a missing letter or an incorrect letter, not a clear error in
> what tense one is using.
>

> "You is dim," is not a typo, it's stupidity. Stupidity is something
> that should be mocked, just ask god.
>
> For example:
>
> Deuteronomy 2:14
>
> And lo, the Lord did spake unto the masses and he did say "Dipshits
> suck."<----- SEE?! EVEN GOD CAN'T STAND YOU!

* *
* "Today's youth --hopped up on crack, *
* crystal meth, formaldehyde-processed *
* opium, tar heroin, and --pomade!" *
* *
* -Tom Servo *
* toms...@virginia.edu *
* http://members.gnn.com/dkaattari *

Apocalyptic Aardvark

Dec 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/5/96

Gareth Gee wrote:

> Neuron wrote:

> > >Last warning, shut up Neuron ...
> >
> > Or what? You are a gnat, and an ignorant gnat at that. The most you
> > can do is fly up my nose and hope to make me sneeze before you drown > in
> > a glob of mucus.
> >
> > Try Again.
>
> I warned you Not Funny Neuron but you never listened did you.
> neur...@ix.netcom.com has shown up is alt.binaries in certain
> sex related ng's. My friend has access to such access records
> since he works for Netcom ISP. I have proof you've been accessing
> homosexual related material on usenet.

> have been downloading. There is no way out of this one, ignore
> me and this only proves you have something to hide.

Yeah, Gareth, you would go that low. What a fuck-up. Up until now, I
had respect for the whole of the UK. Now I have respect for all of it
except the little grease spot that is you, you fucking dork. You make
net-cops look good.

Aardvark

Stace

Dec 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/5/96

Um, this is really childish. Could both parties involved stop sounding
like a couple of 6th graders and move on with their lives?

Gareth Gee wrote:
> Neuron wrote:
> > >Last warning, shut up Neuron ...
> > Or what? You are a gnat, and an ignorant gnat at that. The most you
> > can do is fly up my nose and hope to make me sneeze before you drown > in
> > a glob of mucus.
> > Try Again.
> I warned you Not Funny Neuron but you never listened did you.
> neur...@ix.netcom.com has shown up is alt.binaries in certain
> sex related ng's. My friend has access to such access records
> since he works for Netcom ISP. I have proof you've been accessing
> homosexual related material on usenet.
> have been downloading. There is no way out of this one, ignore
> me and this only proves you have something to hide.

--
Craig Stacey | st...@pobox.com | http://pobox.com/~stace
Unsolicited advertisements e-mailed to me will be billed $250.00

Noah Singman

Dec 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/5/96

Jennifer L. Hill wrote:

> You know...I've been on USENET for over two years now...and flames are
> just as redundant and annoying now as they were then. Stop
> crossposting to rec.arts.tv.mst3k.misc. Thanks.

Certainly a praiseworthy sentiment, dear Jennifer, but why waste your
evil on this malefic persiflage? We don't get to hear from you nearly
enough on legitimate threads!

Noah
MST#59539
You get engaged and forget all about us [sob!]

Neuron

Dec 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/6/96

In <5877d3$4...@news.mountain.net> cr...@ovnet.com (Roger Wiseman)
writes:

>In article <585h1d$b...@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>,
> neur...@ix.netcom.com(painful rectal itch) wrote:
>>Yawn, when you can provide a post where I make such an error
>>(grammatical,("is" in place of "are") not spelling or a typo)while
>>attacking the intelligence or spelling of another poster, then you
can
>>open your maw.
>
>In almost every post you make there is a glaring grammatical
>error..............

Then it should be simple to post one, dejanews has them all. Provide a
post where I make an error such as the example above. I do not mean a
spelling error or a typo, I mean somethig like using the word "is" when
it should be "are."

>But we know you're bitter over Mary Jo's rejection of you..

Yeah and I screwed your mom. When you can write a flame on a level
higher than the average 6th grader, let me know.

>>Until then, put the dick back in your mouth and shut the hell up.
>
>Obviously, *You* have more experience in that area!

"I know you are, but what am I." Care to try again pee-wee?

Neuron

Dec 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/6/96

In <5877d1$4...@news.mountain.net> cr...@ovnet.com (Roger Wiseman)
writes:

Yawn, thou doth protest too much. Don't make spelling errors while
attacking my intelligence and I won't expose your ignorance for all the
world to laugh at, shit for brains.

Neuron

Dec 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/6/96

In <5877df$4...@news.mountain.net> cr...@ovnet.com (Roger Wiseman)
writes:

>In article <585f0t$n...@sjx-ixn5.ix.netcom.com>,
> neur...@ix.netcom.com(NeuPaul) wrote:
>>Who the hell is boyd?
>
>Probably, your boyfriend.
>
>>I posted it as an example to you shit wit morons who are trying to
>>flame but are forever bloodying your fingers on the striker with no
>>resulting spark.
>
>You posted it because you were tired of masturbating.

Oh man feel this sting, what's next gonna call me "caca pants"?

>>Really, when was this?
>
>All the time. You're too stupid to think. You just babble and drool.
>Too bad you didn't get chosen for the show "Life Goes On", you
could've made
>a good friend for "Corky".

Stolen flame from the original poster of this thread, get a clue roger.

>>>Not so much of a humorous statement, rather a true one.
>
>It is for Neuron the hermaphrodite.
>
>>The two are not mutualy exclusive, a good flamer knows this. So it's
>>no surprise the concept is beyond your grasp.
>
>Oh, everything is in your grasp.....especially the sheep.
>
>>What humiliation are you talking about? You accusing me of
ass-kissing
>>is not only flat out wrong, but your opinions are worthless, so where
>>is the humiliation?
>
>Well, the herpes blisters on your tongue gives your ass-kissing away.

You sir are a poor player, and I think you know it.

Neuron

Dec 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/6/96

In <32A75F...@virginia.edu> Daniel Kaattari <da...@virginia.edu>
writes:

>Fine. Maybe you can spell. But you've got the typing skills of a
>dyslexic chihuahua.

Nope, I spell like crap. However you won't see me attacking somebody
else's spelling unless they are making that error while attacking
spelling themselves. Which would mean I am attacking hypocrisy, not
the spelling. The spelling is just the example.

My typing is not that great either, but I don't ever jump on the typos
of others, so what's your point?

It is loading more messages.