MiSTing: Who Q? Where Q? [7/8]

Chris Mayfield

Dec 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/6/95
[Continued from part 6]

[Back in the theatre]
Tom: That was fun. Remind us to have holy wars more often.
Mike: Whatever you say, Louis IX.

>. _____
>. __...---'-----'---...__
>. _===============================
>. ,----------------._/' '---..._______...---'
>.(_______________||_) . . ,--'
>. / /.---' '/
>. '--------_- - - - - _/=======CHAPTER=TWELVE=======
>. '--------' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>Captain's Log
>STARDATE 48132.4
>Captain Marrissa Picard recording
>
> Captain Jean-Luc Picard, my father, and the adult crew are due
>to return in hour.

Mike: [Marrissa] And I still haven't vacuumed the bridge.

> I will be handing him the command of the Enterprise
>after he has been briefed. However, Admiral Okie has informed me that
>I will retain command of the mission to oversee the withdrawal, because
>and I quote "It's traditional."

Crow: [Jewish] Without tradition, we are...oh, why bother.

> The Admiral has assigned the Independence, the Hood, and
>promised me four Miranda class vessels as soon as he can get a hold of
>the Brattain, the Hemingway, the Miranda, and the Hemingway.

Mike: Yes, but what about the Hemingway?

> These
>ships will also be under my command.

Tom: Then I start my conquest!

> After this mission is complete I will be returning to my
>position as a lowly ensign at CONN (as far as I know).

Mike: Foreshadowing: your guide to quality literature!

> I'm looking
>foward to the rest. I want to be Captain of my own ship someday but
>this is just too quick ...

Crow: I can't handle it! It's too much, do you hear me! TOO MUCH!!

> from ensign to commanding 300 then 3000
>people in two weeks is a little trying. I'd prefer to ease into the
>position.
>
> The Ready Room doors parted.

Tom: Statistics show that almost half of all doors end in divorce.

> Marrissa Picard stepped out. The
>Kid's Crew Command Crew were all assembled

Crow: Though batteries weren't included.

> on the bridge at their
>stations. Alexander was at Ops, Heather Cowhig at CONN. To the left
>of the command chair Jay Gordon had just sat down in the first
>officer's position at the right hand of the Captain. In the
>traditional Doctor's seat sat Doctor Jackson Johnson. Above them

Mike: God looked down unapprovingly.

> stood
>young Patterson Supra at Tactical and behind him at the aft Engineering
>station sat Clara Sutter.
> "Report, Number One." Marrissa's voice rang out.

Tom: [Jay] Geez! You don't have to shout! I'm right here.

> "All stations normal," Jay replied. "The Independence reports
>a ETA of 1300 hours. The Hood 1250 hours. No word on our Miranda
>class starships."

Crow: Well, they were advised that anything they said could and would be
used against them.

> "Thank you Number One," Marrissa said sitting down in the
>Command Chair. "As soon as the CoMmand Crew arrives They and myself
>will go into a meeting.

Tom: And only one of us is coming out alive.

> Once they arrive you may begin replacing and
>adding the regular crew to your departments.

Mike: Heaven knows, we wouldn't want to give command back to the capable
officers.

> I know Clara wants to
>have her father under her command."
> "I haven't said that," Clara said blushing.
> "To quote my father's favorite Shakespere line, 'the lady doth
>protest too much, me thinks,'"

Tom: Madness in mediocre ones must not go unwatched.
Crow: Though this be stupidity, there is method in't.
Mike: [clears throat] To--
Crow: Do it and die, Nelson.

> Marrissa replied, "Hamlet Act III. I
>know I'd enjoy the experience." A laugh ran around the bridge

Mike: Oh, it's a running gag.

> at
>Marrissa's last remark. It was to such a bridge that the Command crew
>reappeared on in front of the viewscreen. Once they arrived Marrissa
>was all business.

Tom: [Marrissa] Fifty dollars, and I want it up front.

> "Welcome back, Captain, Commanders, and
>Lieuetenant," Marrissa said. "Before I return command and you return
>to duty, may I suggest a briefing?"
> "Excellent idea, Marrissa, lead the way," Captain Picard said.
>Captain Picard and the regular command crew followed Marrissa

Tom: Like the spineless sheep they are.

> to the
>conferance lounge doors.
> "You have the bridge, Number One," Marrissa called out.
> Reflexsively both Commander Riker and Jay Gordon replied, "Aye,
>sir." Marrissa laughed.
> "You have no idea how long I have waited to do that," Marrissa
>commented.

Mike: Marrissa's patience knows no length, her vengeance no depth.

> "To do what," Commander Riker asked. Then suddenly it dawned
>on him.

Tom: ...eight...nine...ten...

> "Oh!" He remembered the second time Marrissa had visited the
>bridge and the relpy to Picard's usual 'you have the bridge Number
>One'. This time it was his mistake that lead to laughs.

Mike: This was the beginning of the longstanding resentment Riker
harbored for Marrissa.

> The Command Crew assembled arround the table. Only Marrissa
>remained standing by the viewscreen.

Tom: Twisting the knobs to draw the needed pictures.
Crow: [Marrissa] Oh damn! I need a diagonal line!

> Captain Picard was at the head of
>the table and Commander Riker to his right. Next to him was the pale
>faced android, Data followed by his friend Geordi LaForge.

Crow: A sudden rash of modifiers had infected them.

> A seat was
>empty at the other end of the table. Coming back down the other side
>were Worf, Troi, and Doctor Crusher.

Tom: I see Marrissa has a copy of Robert's Rules of Order.

> "I'll begin with my orders followed by my actions and by that
>time Admiral Okie will contact us on subspace," Marrissa said. "Or so
>a litte bird told me."

Mike: [singing] Little bird, little bird, please have pity on me...

> "Ensign, humor is not appropriate in a briefing," Riker said.
> "First of all, how may pips are on my collor COMMANDER,"
>Marrissa asked.
> "Four."
> "How many pips to Ensigns wear?"
> "One."
> "What rank wears four?"
> "Captain."
> "Why are you calling me ensign?" Marrissa said.

Crow: [knife sound] Shhhhhllk!
Tom: [Riker, high pitched] Thank you for emasculating me in front of
everyone, sir.

> "Computer
>state name rank and stardate since for Commanding Officer USS
>Enterprise."

Mike: While you're at it, Marrissa, why don't you give him a paper cut
and rub salt and lemon juice in it?

> The Computer replied, "The USS Enterprise has been under the
>command of Captain Marrissa Amber Picard since STARDATE 48125."
> "I hope you treat my father better when he is in command,"
>Marrissa said.

Tom: What a b--
Mike: Don't finish that sentence.

> "And as for humor, Q in the form of a little bird in
>the aurborituim informed me of this fact. Do you think I can continue
>without interuption, COMMANDER?"

Crow: It was at this point that Riker lost control and stood up, grabbed
his phaser, and shot Marrissa.
Mike: And the crowd goes wild.
Bots: Yeah.

> "Yes, sir," Commander Riker replied.

Mike: [Troi] Damn, I wish I could lead him around by the balls like
that.

> "That's nice," Marrissa said. "Now back to the briefing.
>Computer replay Offical Orders, USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D Stardate
>48125."
> Admiral Okie appeared on screen as the computer intoned,

Crow: "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Dave."

>"Official Orders to USS Enterprise, USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D, Marrissa
>Amber Picard commanding."
> Then Admiral Okie began,

All: [singing] I'm proud to be...

> "Marrissa Amber Picard, you are hereby
>field promoted to Captain, revocable at Starfleet Diplomatic's
>discretion. The Enterprise under your command is to continue to the
>Naklab system as previously ordered.

Tom: Previously, on Who Q? Where Q?

> "Upon arrival, you are to mediate the dispute over Sobnia
>between the parties of Bres, Troac, and Sobnia. In addition, you are
>to provide medical assistance to the people of Sobnia.
> "In order to carry out this mission you are autourized to take
>any reasonable number

Mike: A Gajillion!

> of poeple from Nevolsia Base to fill personnel
>gaps. You may promote or assign people to acting ranks up to
>Lieutenant Commander you deam necessary.
> "You may be relieved of this position by myself, Admiral
>Necheyev, or Captain Picard when he returns and reports to me, Necheyev
>or our sucessors."
> "This concludes

Mike: Our broadcast day.
Crow: [imitates a test screen pattern]
Tom: How'd you do that?
Crow: Trade secret.

> Offical Orders STARDATE 48125," the Computer
>concluded.
> "Now that you know my orders on to my actions," Marrissa said.
> "Upon arrival at Nevolsia Base I picked up Dr Jackson Johnson
>to serve as CMO.

Mike: CMO Sharkey?

> I also picked up 312 additional personnel, housing
>them in guest quarters.

Tom: It's the NCC-Motel 6.

> "I then proceeded to pick up the negotiators form the planets
>involved and settled

Mike: 140 acres in Nebraska.

> into standard orbit around Sobnia. All the while
>making sure that they would not know which Captain Picard was in
>command untill they entered mediation.
> "Shortly before beginning mediation I sent down Medical relief
>teams. These teams consisted of one security officer and two medical
>personnel.

Crow: That way, when the red shirts get killed, the medics can make out
the autopsy report in half the time.

> "I began the mediation. Little progress was made until the
>third day when the Bres negotiator let slip that the Troac negotiator
>chouldn't

Tom: Distinguish between "shouldn't" and "couldn't."

> control his section of the asteroid belt. Together with
>other facts that slipped out and the failure of Starfleet to renew the
>lease on Nevolsia Base, I was able to peice together a solution.

Mike: Not a very good solution, but still...

> "Basically the Bres and Troac leave Sobnia. The Bres getts the
>asteroid belt. Troac gets the new Deep Space Thirteen.

Crow: And an expansion football team.

> And they all
>live happily ever after ... I hope."

Mike: [singing] Into the woods, then out of the woods, and happily ever
after...
Tom: [singing] I wish...

> "Any Questions?" Marrissa asked coming around to the empty seat
>and laying her crossed arms on top of the back with her head resting on
>it.

Mike: Her childish pose displaying her trashy-elegant nyphetness for all
the world to see.
Tom: Chris has been reading Nabokov again, hasn't he?

> "How did you get Starfleet's approval for the new Deep Space
>Thirteen, you called it?" Lieutenant Commander LaForge asked.

Tom: [Marrissa] I dropped 75 cents into the deus ex vending machina at
the end of the hall.

> "There are seven members of the base location board," Marrissa
>said.

Crow: Three had to be eliminated.

> "Admiral Okie supported it because it got rid of one of his
>problems. Admiral McGuire and Admiral Necheyev supported it because an
>newly built base will be able to support thier ships better. Admiral
>Epperly supported it because her grandson Jay convinced her that it was
>a good thing.

Crow: [child] Grandma, grandma, can we declare war on the Cardassians?
Mike: [elderly falsetto] If you're a good boy, maybe for Christmas.

> The measure passed 4-3 only because I was pressed for
>time and stopped after passage was guaranteed."
> "Bridge to Captain Marrissa Picard," Jay's voice said over the
>communicator.
> "Go ahead Jay," Marrissa said.
> "Admiral Okie is calling on subspace," Jay said.
> "Patch him in here," Marrissa said sitting down.
> Once again the vistage of Admiral Edward Okie appeared on the
>viewscreen. He began, "Welcome back

Tom: Kotter.

> Captain Picard. I hope you don't
>mind my quick promotion of your adopted daughter."
> "Not at all," Jean-Luc Picard said. "Esspecailly since she did
>my job for me.

Mike: [Picard] I'm thinking of pawning off all my responsibilities on
her, now.

> Quicker than I thought possable I might add."
> "Then you will enjoy my next orders even more," Admiral Okie
>said.

Mike: [Okie] I've ordered a sequel.
Bots: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

> "You can resume command of the Enterprise at you leasure but you
>and the Captains of the Independance, the Hood, the Miranda, the
>Brattain, the Hemingway, and the Tien Nan Men are now under the command
>of Captain Marrissa Picard.

Tom: We've decided to make her God.

> Marrissa, you are now in charge of
>overseeing the withdrawal from Sobnia of the Bres and Troac."
> "You realize what an ackward position

Crow: A bass-ackward position?

> you have just put me in
>Admiral?" Jean-Luc Picard said. "How does someone get his commanding
>officer to clean up her room?"

Tom: [flatly] Ah, yes. Humor. That provided a much needed break from all
the gripping drama.

> "Hey! you haven't had to do that once since you adopted me!"
>Marrissa responded indignatly. A laugh echoed arround the room.

All: [weakly] Ha. Ha. Ha.

> "I'm sure you can stand it for a week," Okie replied. "After
>all, how dirty can a room get in a week?"

Mike: [Picard] You've never seen Marrissa. She's the biggest slob in
Starfleet!

> "Do you really want to know?" Worf replied. "I'm sure
>Alexander hasn't cleaned his."
> "You are probably right, Lieutenant," Marrissa replied. "Being
>Ambassador at Large

All: I'm HUGE!

> from the Klingon High Council is not exactly a job
>with a lot of free time. Plue he commands Beta shift as well."
> "Ambassador at Large from the Klingon High Council! that's a
>lifetime appointment!" Worf exclaimed. "How did he obtain that?"

Mike: Through a nasty plot contrivance we won't get into here.

> "I asked him to see if his Uncle chould find him a position in
>which he chould represent the Klingon Government," Marrissa said.

Crow: The universe bends to every one of Marrissa's whims.

>"That way I could have him take care of some gunners which were
>troubling Overjares with out involving the Federation. So Alexander
>came back form talking with his Uncle Kern

Tom: [singing] Ol' man river...

> with that position and those
>guns are now located in Cargo Bay 8 also known as the Klingon Embassy
>by the Klingon Empire. By the way Gowron

Mike: _Dave_ Gowron? From Zeeman High School? Man, I haven't seen him in
years!

> has seen fit to send
>Ambassador Alexander a couple Birds of Prey

Tom: Some bald eagles, California condors, that sort of thing.

> to assist Ambassador
>Alexander in returning those weapons to thier home planet."
> "Amazing,"

Crow: Oh, I wouldn't go that far.

> Admiral Okie said. "However, I better get back to
>work. The Dimilitarized Zone mess demands my attention.

Mike: Five million dollars says that that is the subject of the next
Marrissa fanfic.

> Thank you for
>your assistance, Marrissa. I've enjoyed talking to all of you.
>Admiral Okie out."
> As the screen changed to the StarFleet insignia, Marrissa spoke
>up,

Tom: [Marrissa] Up up up up up up.
Mike: That's not what he meant.

> "LaForge, Doctor Crusher, Worf, your subsututes will be available
>to inform you on the status of your departments," Marrissa said.
>"According to regulations you are all on leave untill you login

Crow: [Riker] Oh man, I've probably got a huge backlog of email.

>offically. Do you what

Tom: [Picard] What?
Crow: [Marrissa] Exactly.

> the Enterprise now or later, Dad?"
> "When we get to the bridge will be soon enough," Captain Jean-
>Luc Picard said. "Do you want a breifing on our adventure now or do
>you want it as a bedtime story?"

Mike: [Marrissa] Don't condescend to me! Security, to the brig with him!
Crow: As Marrissa's power base expanded, so did her authoritarian
tendencies.

> "Neither, try post dinner," Marrissa replied. "I have a
>feeling it will take a while and I have about seven starship Captains
>to give orders to and I haven't made half of them up."

Crow: Oh, they're imaginary starship captains.

> "Then we will adjourn to the bridge," Captain Jean-Luc Picard
>said.
>
>. _____
>. __...---'-----'---...__
>. _===============================
>. ,----------------._/' '---..._______...---'
>.(_______________||_) . . ,--'
>. / /.---' '/
>. '--------_- - - - - _/=======CHAPTER=THIRTEEN=====
>. '--------' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Marrissa Picard emerged from her room on her firt full day as
>Fleet Commander

All: [groan]

> in full uniform by still sleepy eyed and yawning. Her
>father was already up and eating breakfast.

Crow: [Marrissa] Awww, not croissants again!

> "Good Mourning Marrissa," Captain Jean-Luc Picard said.
> "Good Mourning Captain," Marrissa yawend. "Where is the
>Doctor?"
> "She had a medical emergency to attend to," her father replied.

Tom: [Picard] Yeah, like, someone died or something.

> Moving to the replicator she said, "I hope it wasn't too bad.
>Computer, toast with strawberry jam, and a glass of strawberry juice."
> "I doubt it was bad as it was on Holodeck One," Captain Picard
>replied.

Mike: [Picard] Dear God that was a mess. Limbs everywhere.

> "So the good doctor had just arrived when the call came in,"
>Marrissa said sitting down oppisite the door.
> "No."
> "Then she spent the night and don't lie to you Commanding
>Officer," Marrissa said.

Mike: Hello?!

> "Yes, sir," Jean-Luc Picard said. Then the door chime rang.
>"Come."

Tom: I thought you already did.
Mike: Normally I'd reprimand you, but I'm still in shock.

> The Doctor entered attired in the usual uniform covered with a
>blue lab coat. "Good mourning Jean-Luc, Marrissa, may I join you?" she
>said.

Crow: Oh wow! It's a menage a trois!

> "Of coarse, Doctor," Marrissa said. "What was the Medical
>Emergency?"

Crow: [Beverly] Oh, I had to pop out and give myself an abortion.
Mike: Crow, thank you for offending everyone.
Crow: No problem.

> "Ensign Sutter broke both legs on the holodeck,: Doctor Crusher
>said. "After being under the command of his daughter for a shift he
>had a sudden urge to go

Tom: High-board pavement diving.

> kayaking. I sent him to Couselor Troi after
>treatment.

Mike: For some love therapy.

> Apparently being commanded by ones daughter makes one do
>things they haven't done in years."

Tom: Like wearing diapers and eating strained peas.

> "And have you detected this in my father?" Marrissa asked.
> "Yes but I like the results too much to send him to Troi,'
>Beverly Crusher replied.

Crow: [Beverly] He's mine, do you hear?! Mine!

> "That is direction of duty Doctor," Jean-Luc replied softly.

Mike: [cringing, arms covering his head] Ullllaalallaaahh!

> "So-what," Beverley responed reaching for this hand.

Tom: Ohgodmakeitstoppleasemakeitstopohpleaseohpleaseohpleasemakeitstop!
Crow: Take me back, Stage Manager! I don't want to see any more!

> Marrissa got up and nearing the door said, "I'll leave you two
>lovebirds alone." The lovebirds didn't even notice her leaving.

Tom: FOR GOD'S SAKE, RATLIFF!! STOP NOW!!

Tom: Oh. I guess he did.
Crow: Phew. It's over.
Mike: Uhhhh, I don't feel so good.

> Later that mourning Marrissa entered the bridge from the aft
>turbolift. Commander Riker was in command and Data and Worf where in
>their places. "Mourning, Commander," Marrissa said.

Mike: [Riker] Uh, no. Why? Did someone die?

> "Good mourning Captain," Commander Riker said. "Where is your
>father? he is usaul in his ready room by now."
> "He is being held by the Chief Medical Officer,"

Tom: Crow?
Crow: I'm not touching it.

> Marrissa said.
>"Ross status of the fleet?"

Mike: The Ross status is ok. It's the Phil status I'm worried about.

> "The Enterprise is on coarse to from Troac to Sobnia," Ensign
>Ross Lochard said.

Tom: Ross Lockhard!
Crow: Stump Hugelarge!
Mike: Cliff Beefpile!

> "The Independance is in orbit of Sobnia. The Hood
>is on coarse from Sobnia to Bres. The Brittain and Hemingway are
>escorting the Traoc fleet back from Sobnia. The Tian Nan Men and
>Miranda are escorting the Bres fleet to Sobnia."

Tom: [Ross] They said something about bombing someone back to the stone
age.

> "Message coming in from the Miranda proirity one for the fleet
>commander," Lieutenant Worf annouced.

Crow: [Marrissa] Oh God, it's Vicki. Tell her I'm not here.

> "On screen," Marrissa said, moving to the rail of tacical.
> The half-Vulcan Captain, T'Gwen Washington, appeared on screen.
>Behind her the Miranda's bridge was smokey

Mike: It's Smokey Joe's Bridge!

> and people were running from
>station to station.

Crow: Look, pick a channel and stick with it!

> Medical officers were attending to the Tactical
>and CONN Officers. "Enterprise this is the Miranda," T'Gwen said.

Tom: Like, no duh.

> "A
>Bres ship ahd broken off from the fleet we are escorting, attacked us
>and is heading toward the Troac fleet. We have lost weapons and
>impluse power."

Mike: Leave them alone and they'll come home, wagging their tails behind
them.

> "Ross, closest large ships to the Miranda and the renegade
>vessel?" Marrissa asked.
> "To the Miranda, the Hood; to the renegade, the Enterprise,"

Crow: Big surprise.

>Ross replied.
> "Captain, the Hood will assist you, Enterprise out," Marrissa
>ordered. "Ross send the appropriate orders.

Tom: [Marrissa] I can't be bothered with the trifiling details of the
actually mechanics of command.

> Commander, I want that
>renegade stoped before it reaches the Troac Fleet and all my work goes
>down the drain."
> As Riker began speaking Marrissa com down the left side of
>bridge and took up the Counselor's seat.

Mike: [Marrissa] I'm sensing a huge butt sat here.

> "Helm set an intercept course
>full impluse," Riker ordered. "Red Alert, Captain to the Bridge,

Tom: [Picard over communicator] Uh...Riker...just--just five more
minutes...

>senior staff to the Bridge. Worf ready all weapons and tractor beams,
>raise shields. Hail

Crow: The conquering hero.

> the renegade." Riker moved between Ops and CONN.
>"Bressan vessal this is the Enterprise, please respond."
> "No response," replied Worf.

Tom: [Riker] Come on, pick up. I know you're there.

> "If you do not cease your coarse toward the Troac fleet we will
>be forced to take action," Riker continued.

Mike: It's about time that somebody took action.

> "The Bressan Vessel is coming about," Worf said. "She has
>fired on the Troac fleet with torpedoes. The Brittain has intercepted
>them.

Crow: The Britain has the ball! I think it might go all the way!

> She has lauched a round at us." Moments later torpedoes hit the
>Enterprise. "In effective, sheilds at 99%"

Tom: Ach, ya. Vaht puny girlie torpedoes.

> "Mr WOrf are we in phaser range?" Riker asked.
> "No phaser range in 30 seconds," WOrf replied. "Thier phaser
>range in 45 seconds."
> A second round of torpedoes impacted the Enterprise as Captain
>Jean-Luc Picard arrived. "Status Number One?" he asked.
> "We are closing in on a renegade vessel which disabled the
>Miranda and was heading toward the Troac Fleet untill we got it's
>attention," Riker replied.

Crow: [Riker] Oh, and your fly's open. Sir.

> "It opened fire when we told it to halt.
>It refuses all hails."

Mike: [Bres ship] Nah, nah, nah. I can't hear you. Nah, nah, nah.

> A thrid round of torpedoes impacted the
>Enterprise.
> "Captain, the Bres vessel does not have shields up," Data said.
> "Time to phaser range?" Captain Picard asked.
> "15 seconds to ours and 13 to thiers," Worf replied.

Tom: Hey! Above they had a shorter firing range than the Enterprise!
Mike: Yes, but they're closing the gap between them faster than the
Enterprise is.
Tom: Oh. Huh?

> "Target and fire on my mark," Captain Picard ordered. "Open
>hailing fequencies. Bres Vessel this is Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the
>Federation Starship Enterprise.

Crow: And you're not.

> Cut your engines, ease fire and
>perpare to be boarded. If you do not do so in the next 10 seconds we
>will open fire. Please respond."

Tom: Pretty please, with sugar and whipped cream on top.

> "Never," was the Bres response as they lanched more torpedoes.
> "Open fier, Mr. WOrf, and disable all weapons and engines,"
>Captain Picard said.
> Four time phasers beams launched out

Mike: Four starships fell. The Bres and the Enterprise missed each other
but they shot that galaxy to hell.

> at the Bres vessel,
>hitting its engines and weapons pods.

Tom: I thought we weren't allowing Omnimechs.

> "Engines disabled and weapons
>off line ," Worf replied. "They are hailing us."
> "On screen," Marrissa said. "Bres vessel this is Captain
>Marrissa Picard in command of all Starfleet vessels assisting in the
>withdrawl from Sobnia of the Bres and Troac."
> "This is Captain Evisserga

Crow: Boy, he sure is A-G-R-E-S-S-I-V-E.
Tom: If I see one more anagram, I'll scream.
Mike: Shouldn't that be aggressive?
Crow: Probably, but Ratliff can't spell forward, much less backwards.

> of the Bres Vessel Miloslovac," a
>dark haired man with a puckered scar

Tom: "Puckered scar?"
Mike: Argh, I had me a nasty accident with a lemon wedge once, matey.

> running down his face said.
> "Captain Evisserga since you chose to violate article 2 section
>3 subsection 3

Crow: Paragraph 5, sentence 2, word 12, letter 4.

> of the tready by opening fire on a Starfleet vessel,
>firing toward the Troac...," Marrissa began.
> "We didn't hit them," the Commander of the Miloslovac said.

Mike: Well, I guess that makes it all right. [pause] What?!

> "That doesn't matter," Marrissa continued. "According to
>article 2 section 4 subsection 2 of the tready, as commander of the
>Starfleet vessel overseeing the withdrawl, I may do as I see fit with
>wyour vessel for the remaining time left in the withdrawal plus 8
>hours."
> "You can't do that," the commander replied.

Crow: No fair! You're just making that up!

> "Of coarse I can I wrote the tready, I should know what I can
>and can't do," Marrissa said. "Worf come down here."

Tom: [Marrissa] Heel, boy, heel. Good boy.

> The Klingon came down to stand by Marrissa. "This is your new
>commanding officer," Marrissa said. "He will arrive within a half
>hour." Captain Evisserga fainted. "Enterprise out."

Tom: Oh. So with the turn of a phrase, the entire ship becomes faithful
to Marrissa.
Mike: Try to look past the holes, Tom.

[Commercials]

[Concluded in part 8]