MSTing Promo: <<<DOES GOD LOVE YOU?>>>

Petrea Mitchell

Aug 6, 1994, 5:36:08 PM8/6/94

[Deep 13. TV's Frank and Dr. Forrester are both in attendance. Assorted
bits of farm machinery can be seen in the background; Dr. F is holding a
scythe.]

DR. F: Well, couch potatoes, our experiment for this week is "Does God
Love You?", coming up next on Mystery USENET Theater 3000. Mean-
while, Frank and I have a little experiment of our own to con-
duct. Time for verse four, Frank.

[Dr. F gets ready to swing the scythe as Frank mouths, "HELP!"]

--
/ <|> <|> <pr...@mvp.com> <pr...@gm.dev.com>
Petrea Mitchell --Watch this space for an NYU account--