MiSTed: "Dear Isabella IV" (Ratliff!) / "Exposing the Darkness at Point Loma Nazarene College" (2/3)

dhi...@kruncher.ptloma.edu

May 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/25/97

> Subject: Darkness at PLNC To: tr...@cts.com Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997
> 18:47:10 -0700 (PDT)
>
> You've made some pretty incredible claims now let's see your proof. I've
> seen no blood stains in Prescot Chapel.

MIKE: Hey, it's a letter from OJ's defense team.

> Now the women's underwear I
> believe, however I would assume they were there for other reasons. In
> closing I just like to ask you to print whatever it was that [FACULTY]
> wrote in response to your claims. If you are as right as you think you are
> you should be able to refute anything he says that you feel may be
> threatening to the well being of our campus. Also feel free to write me
> back or use anything that I wrote.

CROW: (as TRUTH) That would imply we're more interested in the truth than
in being right. Can't do it, sorry!

> (PDT)
>
> Also disturbing are your claims concerning [FACULTY].

TOM: Also disturbing is the editing of these letters.

> He is a
> professor of one of my classes and my academic advisor. I cannot say that I
> know him extremely well, but I can say that by all outward indications I have
> experienced he is an upright Christian man. For you to print that he is not
> saved is total effrontery. Do you know him personally, have you ever
> conversed with him (other than the recent e-mails)? Besides the statement
> that a student passed on to you, what do you base the accusation of his
> "lostness" on?
>
> (We base this on what we have heard of his teachings in class, both firsthand
> and by report.)

MIKE: So basically, he gave you a bad grade, and you trade in gossip. Got
it.

> Angel Subject: To whom it may concern... Your page- Exposing the
> Darkness at: Point Loma Nazarene College, is the most insulting, incorrect,
> ignorant piece of raving drivel I have ever laid my eyes on.

CROW: Finally! A statement on this page that makes sense.

> Never has the
> internet been put to a more insidious use than this. As a student of PLNC I
> am shocked and offended -not by the supposed "truth" of what you say- but
> instead by the arrogance by which you say it. I am not a Christian. I did
> however grow up in a Christian home and know what "good" Christians are
> supposed to behave like.
>
> Notice how he says what "good Christians" are supposed to behave like.
> This is evidence of the teaching of the "Pharisees".
>
> If we are "good"Christians, we are supposed to be filled with God's Spirit
> and His love and that will lead our behavior. If God's Spirit is not present in
> us then we see ungodly behavior. I do not fault this person or anyone else
> there on campus for their "bad behavior".
>
> They see a very strong DOUBLE STANDARD on campus and in the
> Nazarene church.
>
> DON'T DANCE! DON'T SMOKE! DON'T DRINK! DON'T FEEL! DON'T
> SPEAK! AND MOST OF ALL DON'T DO WHAT I DO !!!
>
> Look at what the Lord Jesus said : Matthew Chapter 23:1-8
>
> 1 Then spoke Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
> 2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: (THE FALSE
> TEACHERS)

TOM: Jesus is saying a lot of numbers.
MIKE: Those are verse numbers, Tom!

> 3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do
> not ye after their works: for they say, and do not. (This means they do not
> practice what they preach)
> 4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on
> men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their
> fingers.
> 5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their
> phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
> 6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the
> synagogues,
> (The Fine Dining, the Golf Tournaments, the Fancy Cars and Homes, The
> Big Salaries, etc.)
> 7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi. (Dr.
> Dr., Professor, Professor, Reverend, Reverend)
> 8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye
> are brethren.
>
> Matthew 15:7-9
> 7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 8 This people
> draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips;
> but their heart is far from me. 9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for
> doctrines the commandments of men.

CROW: OK, whose side are you on?

> Many students have walked away from God because they see NO POWER in
> the lives of their parents, pastors, teachers, etc. They are crying out for help!
> They are tired of the HYPOCRISY OF THE PHARISEES AND SCRIBES
> ON CAMPUS, AT HOME, AND IN THE CHURCH !!!
>
> WE SEE NO LIFE THEY CRY !
>
> Why do you think so many go down to Tijuana every Wednesday night and
> get wasted! They are tired of a dull, boring, lifeless Christianity!!! They are
> turning to the occult, to sex, to homosexuality, to drugs, to rock music, to
> anything but the DULL, BORING, DEATH THEY SEE IN THE CHURCH
> !!! WAKE UP CHRISTIANS! SEE THE PAIN OF THE LOST AROUND
> YOU !!! DO WE TRULY CARE ABOUT THEM AS GOD DOES?

TOM: Well, YOU don't.

> Take your walk with Christ seriously and cry out to God for the lost on
> Campus! If you are walking with the Lord you should not be offended by a
> call to repentance, confession, prayer, and holiness!
>
> Notice the rest of this student's letter.

MIKE: Wait a minute, when did we leave the letter?

> Would you like to see the way of truth?? Do you need help to find your
> meaning in life?? Would it help if we met face to face and had a nice long
> talk?? probably not, but if you would like there are many other students on
> campus (Christian and NonChristian) who would love to have it out with
> you. To hear your side of the story. To see what kind of person puts this
> "literature" on the internet and expects to be seen as a moderating force in
> the issue. They have been alerted by your pamphlets and your page. And
> they ARE LISTENING... So perhaps I am instead the enemy you challenge.
> While I don't normally thrash places of worship or rape and pillage christian
> campuses everywhere,

CROW: At least, not normally.

> I do in fact stand against you and your ideas....
>
> -I love the dark.

TOM: I haven't paid my electric bill.

> -I find entertainment in the occult.
>
> -I revel in my duality of humanity and spirituality.
>
> -I like this college.
>
> -I do not go to church and would probably fall asleep or
> die of boredom if I did.
>
> -I Love Madam Tingley and would start a merchandise
> chain of T-shirts and little plaster Greek Ampetheaters
> just for the chance to see her.
>
> -I dance
>
> I do not do any of these from any religious point of view, however I drink in
> the opportunities which arise to explore new facets of the jewel we call life.
> Life by the way is not a satanic practice.
>
> If you like you can use any portion of this letter including my full name
> in your page. Mind you several others are receiving a copy of this... and
> the way information flies here I wouldn't be surprised if the whole school
> is buzzing about this soon enough... I am going to make a webpage
> concerning your claims. It will be a billboard of comments from anyone who
> sees fit to. Meanwhile, I beseech you to write me back, let's talk. Share
> ideas and verses... I'll lay off the cynicism for now, but... ah... well,
> let's just say that sarcasm is an extremelly well defined trait in my
> family. I could draw blood if I wanted to...
>
> Sincerely, Your Friendly Denizen of the Dark,
>
> [STUDENT]

MIKE: (Folger's Crystals voice) Let's see if TRUTH recognizes any sarcasm.

> Here is another one that made me weep.

CROW: Nope.

> -0400 (EDT) To: tr...@cts.com

TOM: Insert AOL joke here.

> My son told me that PLNC had a web site but I didn't think I would find this!
> I do agree with you however. I sent my son to that school, a very expensive
> school, and he DISCOVERED HIMSELF! What he means is he's turning
> into a homosexual! I should have sent him to a State school. Anyway, not
> that it matters but I hope you do bring out the Darkness in that school. Let
> me know how things go.

MIKE: Obviously, he wouldn't be a homosexual at a state school... I...
huh? TOM: Hehehe... the classics never die.

> WRITE TO THAT MAN AND ASK HIM IF YOU DON"T BELIEVE WE
> ARE FOR REAL ! GOD IS SO GRIEVED BY THIS KIND OF DARKNESS

CROW: No thanks. I try to avoid talking to most AOL people.
TOM: God is grieved by this kind of self-righteousness too.

> !
>

> Are you aware that the head speaker of last year's student
> graduation ceremony was an admitted homosexual?

MIKE: I was not aware of that.

> Many Students were saddened , disillusioned and outraged over this!
>
> A note here to any homosexuals who read this page. We must take this
> opportunity to express here our deep sorrow and regret for the way the
> church as a whole has responded to you as a group. This attitude is not of
> God. We all need to continually ask God to forgive us of our wicked hearts.
> The Lord Jesus loves all homosexuals and teaches us to do the same. This
> has not been expressed enough to you as a group. We personally know that
> many people turn to this lifestyle because they were abused as children and
> /or have not found the love and healing they desire in the church. We are
> sorry if you have not felt the love of Christ towards you. For this we are
> deeply sorry.

CROW: Red hot disclaimer action!

> But we on the other hand can never, never go against God's holy word.
> Homosexuality is clearly against the word of God and only leads one into
> deeper despair. (See Romans Chapter 1:24-32) This we believe should be the
> position of a true believer. To love the sinner, but hate the sin. All sin is
> grievious in the sight of our holy God. What about you PLNC? Where do you
> stand on this issue?

TOM: Pretty much against you.

> Some feel the letters"PLNC" have come to mean,
> " a Place of Little or No Christianity"

MIKE: Some feel a better acronym for this page would be "LIES": "Losers
Idolizing and Extolling Selves".
CROW: This guy likes his acronyms!

> There are many problems at PLNC, a supposedly ideal "Christian Campus".
> By touring the campus you might not see many outward signs of these
> problems.
>
> The real truth is, PLNC has become a modern day WHITEWASHED
> SEPULCHRE. It looks nice and pristine and white on the outside, but inside
> is full of DEAD MAN'S BONES!

TOM: (as TRUTH) I know, I put them there.

> Matthew 23:27-28 "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye
> are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outwardly,
> but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye
> also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of
> hypocrisy and iniquity."

MIKE: Again, quoting verses doesn't help when there's a good chance
they're referring to you.

> Before we go on to expose some more of the very strange and perverse
> happenings at PLNC let us now mention something very important.
>
> THE BRIGHT SPOT OF PLNC, IS IT'S STUDENTS!

ALL: (Making kiss up sounds)
CROW: This is, of course, after condemning students right and left above.

> We have found some very bright, energetic, and God-hungry students on
> campus. There are some good things they are doing in their prayer times and
> their ministries. We weep for them! The problem lies not with the students. It
> is the administration and the faculty that we speak of here. Surely there are
> some bright spots within them also. There are some who truly love the Lord,
> and love serving Him by teaching and helping the students there. But in
> some of the administration and the faculty we have found dead faith,
> hypocrisy, legalism, sexual immorality, intellectual snobbery, rebellion and
> pride.

TOM: How can you have rebellion and legalism at the same time? MIKE: That
was just the list of faults I was finding with this page... well except
there's no proof here of sexual immorality. CROW: That's OK, do what
TRUTH does! If you think so, it must be so!

> There is a total refusal to repent from these sins and to seek the True and
> Living One. Instead students are taught to doubt their Christian faith. This is
> not only taught by word, but also by example.

TOM: Isn't a questioned faith stronger?
MIKE: But that may lead people to be able see through this!

> I am sure some people will find our words "harsh" or "judgmental". We
> have only to look at the words above of the Lord Jesus Christ to see what He
> had to say to the religious hypocrites of His day.

CROW: And to see what TRUTH has coming to him.

> Our Lord Jesus used very strong language indeed when addressing some of
> the scribes and Pharisees. Look though at His response when the disciples
> told Jesus that the Pharisees were offended by Jesus's words.

TOM: Um... this is below, not above.

> Matthew 15:12-14 "Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest
> thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying? But he
> answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted,
> shall be rooted up.Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if
> the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."

MIKE: Then, either way, you should leave us alone!

> It was the humble, the broken, the children that Jesus was kind and gentle
> to. He knew they were being misled by the adults. Although the students are
> not children anymore, the Lord Jesus certainly cares just as much for them
> also as He is aware that they are being led down the wrong path by the
> prideful false teachers of this day.

CROW: Jesus loves everyone the same. That doesn't make everyone children.

> Matthew 18:1-7 "At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying,
> Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? And Jesus called a little
> child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, And said, Verily I say
> unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall
> not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble
> himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of
> heaven. And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth
> me. But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me,
> it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and
> that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe unto the world because
> of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man
> by whom the offence cometh!"

TOM: Ah. The famous formula of quoting from King James to make yourself
sound smart. MIKE: Wasn't this guy defending his grammar errors earlier
by saying Jesus spoke so that he could be understood?

> If one was to read the recent Crime Report Statistics published in the Point
> Newspaper, one would get the impression that all is well on campus. The
> truth is there has been some very severe and satanic incidents on campus
> over the past few years. I believe the Security Dept. has been instructed to
> keep these things quiet.

CROW: See! If TRUTH believes, it must be so.
TOM: Notice the constant shift from singular to plural pronouns.
MIKE: He said earlier he was a group. I'm starting to think he's an
individual and he's slipping up.

> Some of these incidents have become well-known.
> Others are swept neatly and quietly under the rug of silence. Here are a few
> examples:
>
> 1. Prescott Prayer Chapel last year, was found to be desecrated in what
> appeared to be some sort of satanic ritual. Blood and feces were splattered
> on the walls and floor. Woman's undergarments were left there also, stained
> with blood. This incident was kept very quiet.

CROW: And does TRUTH have an alibi?

> 2. Sexual molestations of students have allegedly taken place for years on
> campus. We have been told allegations of sexual molestation were taken to
> the San Diego District attorney's office, but know one there was interested in
> handling the case. The parents of the Nazarene students involved decided to
> go up to the Los Angeles District attorney's office to press their claims.
> According to our sources, although the DA believed the parents and said
> they had a good case, he said he had no jurisdiction and could not help
> them. One of the alleged perpetrators was [FACULTY], from
> Communication Studies. It is rumored that he is now finally being forced to
> retire.

TOM: Ooohh... Libel Territory...
MIKE: Again, lots of rumor trading from a supposed Christian.

> 3. There have been numerous incidents of break-ins and vandalism
> throughout the campus. The most recent being the break-in occurring the
> night of April 15th when someone trashed the library throwing books all
> over the place, releasing many crickets throughout the building and other
> miscellaneous deeds of darkness.

CROW: Of course it was Satan! It couldn't be just a school prank!

> There are many, many other incidents like this going on. From the more
> "innocent" type of things like gigantic food fights in the cafeteria,
> break-ins/ and vandalism etc., to the much more serious type of satanic
> ceremonies and rituals.

TOM: Ahh... Food Fights are satanic now, huh?
MIKE: I think this guy thinks any actions besides reading the Bible or
or praying is satanic.
TOM: Does that include designing self-righteous web pages?
CROW: (as TRUTH) Shut up.

> When the Spirit of the Lord is in our lives we should have a soberness in
> our spirit and be serious about our life as a believer. "Be sober, be
> vigilant, for your adversary

TOM: TRUTH.

> the devil

TOM: Call him what you want.

> is like a roaring lion seeking to
> devour."-1 Peter 5:18 The Spirit of God brings discipline, love,
> self-control into our lives, not mayhem, vandalism and chaos. Again, I
> believe these things are happening because of the lack of a true spiritual
> leadership in the church and on campus. The main question is, "WHY ARE
> THESE INCIDENTS HAPPENING ON A CHRISTIAN CAMPUS?"

MIKE: No the main question is, "WHY IS THIS RUMOR TRADING BEING PUBLISHED
BY A CHRISTIAN?" CROW: Oh, I see! Incidents caused by one or two people
make the whole campus un-Christian.

> WHY IS PRESIDENT JIM BOND ALLOWING ALL OF THIS TO
> CONTINUE ON CAMPUS?

TOM: WHY IS CTS.COM ALLOWING THIS LIBELLOUS TRIPE ON THEIR WEB SERVER?

> WHO IS REALLY RUNNING THINGS AT
> PLNC?

MIKE: Free Masons!

> CAN WE BLAME THE LORD JESUS FOR ALL OF THIS?

CROW: For this page? Well, um...

> GOD
> FORBID!

CROW: Yeah, that was basically my answer.

> TO BE CONTINUED ......

MIKE: Don't you threaten us!

> TO UNDERSTAND THE OCCULTIC HISTORY OF THE CAMPUS
> FIRST CLICK HERE TO VISIT PLNC'S OWN HISTORY PAGE, THEN
> COMEBACK AND WE WILL EXPLAIN IT TO YOU! >>>>> PLNC
> HISTORY

TOM: TRUTH explains it all!

> CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON THE OCCULTIC HISTORY OF THE
> CAMPUS/MADAME TINGLEY

CROW: Stop telling us what to do.

> CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON TRUTH

TOM: I think we're gathering all the info we need.

> Please send us an email with your comments. We especially want to hear
> more feedback from more of the students. If you have been sexually harassed
> by any of the faculty, staff or administration we want to help! Please drop us
> a line. We promise complete confidentiality. >>>>> EMAIL TO TRUTH

MIKE: Hey! I got it! TRUTH is Geraldo!

> YOU ARE VISITOR :

CROW: No, I am trapped and forced to read this.

> History of the Campus
>
> The present Point Loma campus of approximately 90 acres was first
> established as an educational site by the Theosophical Society of America
> and has been occupied since by Balboa

TOM: (as Rocky) ADRIIIIIAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!

> University, California Western
> College, and United States International University.
>
> The early occupants of this campus erected

CROW: Say!

> a number of wooden buildings,

CROW: Oh.
[Mike shakes his head.]

> several of which are still in use. Since 1953, 28 additional buildings
> have been constructed on the campus and are in daily use. Several campus
> building are of historical interest. Among these are:
>

> The Greek Amphitheatre. The first of
> its type to be built in the United States, it
> provides a spectacular setting for
> dramatic and musical presentations, and
> for academic convocations.

TOM: (As TRUTH) All Greek inspired things are evil!
MIKE: Wasn't the New Testament originally written in Greek?
CROW: (as TRUTH) Shut up.

> Mieras Hall. This interesting structure was built by the
> Spaulding family and now houses several administrative
> offices of the College. It is easily identified by the large purple
> glass dome over the center of the building.

TOM: A college is proud of a purple dome?

> Cabrillo Hall. Originally built as a residence for
> Madame Tingley, the leader of the Theosophical
> Society, This two story wooden building is located in
> the central portion of the campus.

MIKE: (spooky voice): And she's still there!

> | PLNC Home Page | Academic Departments | Alumni
> Information | Library
> | Collegiate Life | Information Resources | Whats New |
>
> This page was last updated on Saturday, April 26, 1997.

CROW: Well, that historical info may change at any time, so come back
often!

> Let me ask you a "Theosophical" question...

TOM: Oh cripes. Now it's a musical.

> Q: Who said...? "Reincarnation gives our conception of God's infinite plan
> a wide scope. It alone solves the problems of injustice and misery which
> brood over our world."

MIKE: Pia Zadora, for reasons still unclear.

> "I am certain that Jesus was an initiate, an advanced theosophist; so was
> St. Paul."

CROW: Doesn't "initiate" mean beginner?

> "Being a mystic, Jesus had some of this inner knowledge. He had evolved
> through his different incarnations to a position of much trust in the
> Supreme..."

TOM: (unsure) Uh-huh...

> Q: And what familiar campus grounds did the L.A. Times nickname "THE
> SPOOKERY" in the early 1900's?

MIKE: All of them!

> A: Katherine Tingley, and her Theosophical Society endeavors built on OUR
> VERY OWN POINT LOMA NAZARENE COLLEGE CAMPUS GROUNDS!

CROW: What's this "our" stuff? Back when you were flinging accusations, it
was "you you you"!

> Yes, Madame Katherine Tingley led the Theosophical Society of America; the
> Revival of the Lost Mysteries of Antiquity; The Raja Yoga School, Academy
> and College; and a self-sufficient community in the doctrines of Theosophy
> and the Satanic arts of spiritism (seances)

TOM: ...and VCR Repair!

> . She offered herself as a
> medium

MIKE: Unfortunately, she was a large.

> to the spirit realm (contact with the dead, trances), was familiar
> with clairvoyant/psychic skills (using demons to obtain information), and
> gave "prophetic" utterances. She conducted secret midnight ceremonies on
> our grounds to initiate followers. The famous "purple ball" was
> constructed on top of Mieras Hall at her direction, the color chosen for
> its occult significance.

CROW: So I take it that TRUTH "edits" his Lucky Charms in the morning.

> Her works included the arts, literature, and many
> fine humanitarian efforts, but the Theosophy she embraced was taught from
> a variety of mystical beliefs, the primary ones being Hinduism and
> Buddhism, mixed with Christianity,

TOM: Mixed with oregano, and brought to a slow boil.

> and the use of occultic and Egyptian
> symbolism. She was also investigated by the Society for the Prevention of
> Cruelty to Children for alleged child abuse on our grounds.

MIKE: Well, their allegations would have a bit more behind them than all
of TRUTH's, wouldn't they? CROW: Well, no cute acronyms and they're not
anonymous, so there's actual CREDIBILITY there.

> Such is the spiritually dark heritage of our Christian campus.
>
> Madame Tingley's maternal grandfather was also a mystic and a Freemason
> enabling the demonic spirits of deception and witchcraft to pass through
> their family line to her.

TOM: Ah, the famous evil gene discovered by Liposky in 1942.
MIKE: Is that a fact?
TOM: No, but SOMETHING has to try and help this argument.

> Today, our students toy with the demonic realm,
> performing mock seances on campus, ignorant that they are opening up their
> own spirits to potential danger. In our time there have been reports of
> Satanic rituals done on campus, rituals to defile and desecrate.

CROW: Yet more rumors being passed by our Christian friend.

> But what has been passed on to us as a spiritual heritage for the PLNC
> community of today?
>
> And where does our Lord Jesus Christ stand on these issues? Are all these
> things done and gone and in the past? Does the remaining architecture and
> history we enjoy on campus turn God's eyes away from the abominations done
> here in Madame Tingley's day? Do her featured good works erase the sin and
> defilement planted on these beautiful grounds so many years ago?

TOM: So I guess TRUTH is saying that God is not capable of forgiving the
sins of land, then. MIKE: And it never enters into his neat little world
that some of these buildings might be historical landmarks and the
college can't take them down?

> Is God's wrath turned away without repentance?
>
> Let's see what the Bible says:
>
> YES, LAND CAN BE SPIRITUALLY DEFILED IN THE SIGHT OF GOD.
>
> "For the land is defiled; therefore I visit the punishment of its iniquity
> upon it..." Leviticus 18:25
>
> "Therefore do not defile the land which you inhabit, in the midst of which
> I dwell..." Numbers 35:34

CROW: ...and land can be healed. "If my people, who are called by my name,
will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their
wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and
heal their land.

> THE VERY PLACES WHERE WE WORSHIP CAN BE DEFILED. IS THAT A TRIVIAL THING
> TO GOD?

TOM: (ignoring page) Wow. That's impressive, Crow! Where did you learn
that? CROW: One of those correspondence courses I was telling you about.

> "And He said to me, "Have you seen this, O son of Man? Is it a trivial
> thing to the house of Judah to commit the abominations which they commit
> here [in the Temple]?"" Ezekiel 8:17

MIKE: So, assuming the PLNC administration prayed over the land, TRUTH's
argument here is shot to pieces, isn't it?

> "When they set their threshold by My threshold, and their doorpost by My
> doorpost, with a wall between them and Me, they defiled my Holy Name by
> the abominations which they committed..." Ezekiel 43:8

CROW: Yep, pretty much.

> MAKE NO MISTAKE, GOD IS ANGRY.

TOM: Then erase this page, TRUTH!

> "...he [Manasseh] practiced soothsaying, used witchcraft and sorcery, and
> consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the sight of the
> Lord, to provoke Him to anger." 2 Chronicles 33:6

MIKE: So, God was angry once at Manasseh, whoever he is, and so he's angry
at PLNC now?
CROW: Mack trucks are driving through the holes in this argument.

> GOD HASN'T FORGOTTEN THE EVIL DONE ON THESE GROUNDS.

TOM: And He hasn't forgotten the evil done on this Earth. MIKE: And I'm
starting to hope He hasn't forgotten the evil done on TRUTH's web page.

> "For this, clothe yourself with sackcloth, lament and wail. For the fierce
> anger of the Lord has not turned back from us." Jeremiah 4:7
>
> "Will you steal, murder, commit adultery, swear falsely, burn incense to
> Baal, and walk after other gods whom you do not know, and then come and
> stand before me in this house which is called by my name, and say, "We are
> delivered to do all these abominations?" Jeremiah 7:19

CROW: Funny, my Bible databases I installed list Jeremiah 7:19 as reading
"But am I the one they are provoking? declares the LORD. Are they not
rather harming themselves, to their own shame?"
TOM: More proof that TRUTH is operating out of a bible all his own.
MIKE: Yet the correct verse is strangely appropriate to this page.

[To be concluded...]