MiSTed: Stolen Memories (24/29)

Rottweiler

Feb 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/14/99
[SOL Theater. MIKE and the BOTS enter and take their seats. We see
that
TOM has been completely repaired.]

> When she returned at sun set that night,

CROW: She found Scarlett O'Hara saying "As God as my witness, I'll never
be
hungry again!".

> it was to
> find a pile of dirt beside the hut,

MIKE: That's it? That's what he's been working on? A pile of dirt?!?

> when she crawled in, it
> was to find all the food supplies missing,

TOM: (Alis) Louie Anderson's been here!

> and a shelf
> hanging from the wall, made from the wood she'd found the
> day before, and two vines hanging from the roof to the edge
> of his bed.

CROW: So Tarzan redecorated the place. Big whoop.

> Then she heard his voice, coming from under his
> bed,

MIKE: (Julian, muffled) Help! The monsters under my bed got me!

> and it rose up, to reveal a hole in the floor lined
> with rocks and leaves leading into the darkness.

(TOM makes squeaking noises)

CROW: (spooky voice) Welcome, my friends, to the Inner Sanctum!
ALL: MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

> Julian proudly showed off his pantry to Alis when
> she crawled in.

MIKE: So all those paragraphs and paragraphs of suspense led up to... a
pantry. Be still, my heart.

> It was a natural cave in the ground he'd
> found when he'd started digging a hole under the bed,
> intending to build a pantry.

TOM: Isn't it a bit inconvenient to have a bed over your pantry?

> Spared the need to dig out a
> large pit, he'd begun creating wicker baskets

CROW: And started a new career as a slither charmer.

> and digging
> food and fire pits in the cave floor instead.

TOM: (singing) You dig sixteen pits an' whaddya get?
Another day older an' deeper in debt.

> He pointed to
> a trench running from the fire and food pits and told her
> how he was going to line it with rocks and fill it with
> water,

MIKE: (Julian) Then I'm gonna knock out that wall to create more of a
flow
to the room.

> he showed her the little doors he'd made,

CROW: In case Paul Williams ever dropped by.

> that ran
> to the pits, the doors cold be opened to either flood the
> fire pit,

TOM: For naval battles.

> to put out a fire, or opened a little to dampen
> the sides of the food pits to keep the food cold.

MIKE: And then evil insect creatures from the planet Destructon came
down,
and Julian and Alis had to team up to kick their scrawny
exoskeletons
using only crude weaponry, right?
CROW: No. You see, that would be considered an EXCITING plot
development.
It's totally inappropriate for this part of the story.

> Then he lead her to a little alcove in the cave where
> she found what he'd done with the rest of the wood and thin
> vines she'd collected for him.

TOM: He'd made a gazebo.
CROW: Which was promptly destroyed by a passing party of adventurers.
MIKE: (Julian) And here's a wooden Nautilus machine, and a wooden
satellite
receiver, and a wood-and-vine drill press...

> There was a baby's cradle,
> ready to be lined with soft hide and fur.

CROW: (Julian) By placing the nursery in the pantry, we never have to
wake
up for nightly feedings. Am I brilliant, or what?

> He embraced her
> from behind and murmured his hopes that there would be a
> little one to place in the cradle,

TOM: It was so nice of Mission Ops to write a tribute to Kurt Vonnegut.
CROW: Isn't Troi a little big for a cradle?

> she turned to face him,
> and told him, he better build more than one, because they
> always came in litters.

MIKE: (Alis) And make a pooper-scooper while you're at it.
TOM: Just what we need - a litter of half-Alis, half-Julian creatures.
They'll cough up hairballs and then whine about it.

> He smiled, and his hands wandered to find the seals
> of her armour, stripping it away, while her hands sought
> the thongs of his clothing, stripping it away, when she
> tried to draw him down, he would not be drawn down, he
> pulled her back up, and began lavishing her body with
> kisses and caresses, telling her, of his fears and
> explaining his hopes to avoid, the instinctive reaction
> bedding with her brought out in a voice rough with passion.

CROW: I get the feeling that Mission Ops Productions wrote the preamble
the Code of Hammurabi.

> She stopped trying to drawn him down, knowing all to
> well the fear he spoke of,

TOM: (Alis) There, there. The Cold War is over. We're not going to get
nuked.

> and let him have his way with
> her,

MIKE: His way involved a motor scooter, a rugby team, and 47 slinkys.

> and when her legs threatened to buckle,

CROW: (Alis' legs) Give us five grand or we'll buckle your belt.

> he pressed
> her pack against the wall,

TOM: He shouldn't abuse those poor, innocent wolves like that.
CROW: (Alis) MOM! Julian keeps shoving my stuff into the wall!

> running his hands down her body
> to cup her buttocks,

MIKE: (singing) He's got the whole butt, in his hands...

> she could feel him hot and throbbing
> ridged with need as he ran his hands down her buttocks to
> grip her thighs and raise her off her feet.

CROW: Hey, a cat is being Uplifted.

> She wrapped her
> arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist as he
> kissed her deeply, and impaled her with his manhood.

MIKE: Julian IS Vlad the Impaler!

> She
> arched away, and his mouth found her breasts instead,

TOM: They were laying on the floor.

> there to nuzzle and suckle both in turn,

MIKE: Two, two, two sucks in one!
CROW: I'd like to point out that Alis should have more than two.

> nothing else did
> he do, she did it for him,

TOM: (singing) Everything I do, I do it for you...

> writhing in pleasure, curling
> her fingers in his hair, thrusting against him, taking him
> in,

MIKE: Having him fill out a comment card.

> her muscles moving in counter point to his suckling,
> till he lost himself,

CROW: (Julian) I'm always in the last place I look.

> and began to move with her,

TOM: Geez, after all the time they spent working on the hut...

> meeting
> each thrust of hers with one of his own, and when he was
> ready to explode within her,

(MIKE hums the _Mission: Impossible_ theme)

> his voice thick with passion
> begged her to take him to the pleasure place, and she did.

CROW: (Julian) Please drive me to Discovery Zone, mommy!
TOM: (Alis) All right, dear.

> And he was lost to her,

MIKE: So she filed a Missing Person report.

> erupting to spill his seed
> within,

CROW: They make Julian sound like a pet parakeet.

> once, twice, three times,

ALL: (singing) A lady...

> before he came down from
> that place he went to,

TOM: The attic.

> and slid from her to collapse
> bonelessly on the floor,

MIKE: You mean boner-lessly.

> pulling her down with him.

CROW: (Julian) I'm going down, and I'm taking you with me!

> Alis left him there, to go to the river, there to wash
> away the blood from the scraped and broken skin which was
> a painful side effect of their coupling in the cave.

TOM: (Alis) Next time, let's do it on molten lava.

> She returned to the cave,

MIKE: Alis does more returning than shoppers on the day after Christmas.

> to dress, then carried
> Julian back into the hut, to put him to bed,

CROW: Don't forget to tuck him in.

> before moving
> to her own to sleep.

TOM: I hear that Her Own IS a nice, quiet town. I can see why Alis
would
want to move there to sleep.

> The next morning when he awoke,

MIKE: He felt an irritating sense of deja vu, as if he'd began dozens of
paragraphs doing the exact same thing.

> she had a meal and
> fresh water waiting.

CROW: (Alis) Strained carrots for Julian and a wilderbeast steak for me.

> He left to bathe and returned to eat
> with her,

TOM: Oh goody. For a second there, I didn't know if he was going to
return
to eat with her or not. The suspense was killing me. And speaking
of
killing me, would you? Please???

> and she cut into his happy babble to tell Julian
> about the Life Tests,

MIKE: About how she had decided to subscribe to Time, instead.

> of the fact that she had only been
> in the wilderness to take her test,

CROW: Look, I know ETS is out of the way, but it's not THAT bad.

> and that she could not
> return to civilisation until she had been to the first
> mothers temple.

MIKE: The temple was built by Frank Zappa?

> She told him how she had only started building the
> hut because she

TOM: Wanted to sell pan pizza.

> could not wait for him to regain his
> strength, how intended to leave him to recover, alone for
> a time, the fire fuel and ring around the camp site

ALL: (taunting) Ring around the camp site! Ring around the camp site!

> was for
> his protection.

MIKE: Cause it's a nice hut, and I'd hate for something to happen to it.

> He told her how he thought she was constructing a
> little home

CROW: On the prairie.

> for them to live in, where he'd be safe.

TOM: The only time Julian will be safe is when he's deep in the cold,
cold
ground.

> And
> then she told him of how, with each passing night, leaving
> to take her life test, to become an adult, was becoming
> more and more difficult.

MIKE: Oooh, lotsa pauses in that sentence. We're getting into Shatner
territory here.

> How much she wanted this to
> become their home, where they'd be free of all the
> expectations and machinations of others.

CROW: A place where nobody expects anything from us. Do you suppose
there
is such a place, Toto? There must be. It's not a place you can
get
to by a boat or a train. It's past the moon, and beyond the rain.
(singing) Somewheeeeere overrrr--
MIKE: (interupting) Okay, that's enough.

> That night, they slept together, curled up around
> each other, when her hands and tail wandered,

TOM: Look, I know that body parts fall asleep, but they DON'T sleepwalk!

> he responded,
> making love to her, in a sleepy trance, the way he had,
> before he was snatched,

MIKE: Ah yes, the good old days, when Julian fell asleep before Alis'
sexual needs were fulfilled.

> so different from the way he had
> tried to make love to her hear during the aborted love play
> days ago.

MIKE: He tried to make love to her hear?
TOM: I guess that means they had aural sex.
MIKE: D'OH!!!

> Alis cried as she held him in the aftermath of their
> love making, knowing from recent experience he had learned
> how to send her wild with his love play and that what they
> shared in his bed, was not shared with his conscious
> knowledge.

TOM: You know, given Alis and Julian's parent-child relationship, this
is
almost incestuous.

(TOM hovers onto MIKE's lap. MIKE picks TOM up and ALL leave the
theater.)

[Planet Bumper]