[MiSTed] Duty Now For The Future (by Devo) -- Part 2

Rbrav

Jun 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/15/98

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Studio/9125/mst3k.html

Part 2
---

>S.I.B. (SWELLING ITCHING BRAIN)

CROW: How lovely.

>[synth intro]

MIKE: Wow. It's the Bionic Man's heartbeat.

>Got a nervous kind of feeling

MIKE: Funny. Same here.

>Got a painful yellow headache

CROW: (mother voice) I don't care what color your headache is this morning,
Jimmy, you're still going to school!

>Every picture in every magazine's turned real

CROW: Boy, he must be picking up every issue of Playboy he can get his hands
on.

>Every face looks out and screams at me too real

TOM: SEGA!
MIKE: I'm ready to go back to some Sonic fanfics, actually...
CROW: As long as it's not Davey again.

>Cold sweat on my collar

CROW: He's breaking out into a cold sweat?
MIKE: He must have seen the figures for how much this album sold.
TOM: The profit on this album bought Warner a new trash can lid.

>Dripping to my boots

CROW: Which are, of course, also made of yellow plastic.
MIKE: How trendy.
TOM: The Saran Wrap look is always in.

>The waves of nauseous pain

TOM: Affect every listener. None are spared.

>Sets off the pressure pad alarms

CROW: The what?

>Gotta get outta here

MIKE: Gotta go get a beer...

>Gotta get outta here

TOM: And go to Arkham.

>Gotta get outta here

MIKE: He's lucky. He's not stuck up here. Now me, *I* gotta get outta here...

>Gotta get outta here

CROW: I never thought I'd say, it but I agree with Devo.
TOM: Let us out! Please!

>Gotta painful swelling brain

CROW: Hey, those don't match the title's adjectives!

>Banging in my head

TOM: Bang bang bang bang.

>Gotta painful swelling brain

MIKE: I'm developing a nervous tic.

>And I called off sick

TOM: Sick, twisted, and altogether cruel and unusual.
CROW: This album's unconstitutional!
MIKE: Amen.

>Gotta swelling itching pain

CROW: That's not it either. Morons.

>Got me pulling out my hair

MIKE: (winces)
CROW: Devo bald would be funny.
TOM: Well, aren't they all pushing 70 nowadays?
CROW: That would be great. Devo going onstage, starting to sing Whip It, and
then losing control of their bladders.

>Gotta swelling itching pain
>Clutching at my brain

CROW: (cheerleader voice) Go pain! Clutch that brain! Yaaaay pain!

>Gotta painful swelling brain
>In the back of my head

TOM: (Gumby voice) My brain hurts!

>Gotta painful swelling brain
>And I called off sick

MIKE: He won't shut up!!
CROW: Drownout time again. This is really really bad.

>Gotta swelling itching pain
>Got me pulling out my hair
>Gotta swelling itching pain

TOM: Scratch it so it starts hurting twice as much.
CROW: Or just use a hacksaw.

>Clutching at my brain
>Gotta painful swelling brain
>Got me laying on the floor

MIKE: Help! My brain's fallen and it won't let me back up!

>Gotta painful swelling brain
>Think I left my senses

CROW: Think that's not all you've left.

>Gotta swelling itching pain
>Seems like endless torture

MIKE: Amen.
TOM: You've certainly become religious.
MIKE: When facing Hell, you learn there is a Heaven.
CROW: How poetic.

>Gotta swelling itching pain
>Banging in my head
>Gotta painful swelling brain

MIKE: Seems to be contagious... ow.

>In the back of my head
>Gotta painful swelling brain
>And I called off sick

CROW: Excuse me.... (bends over as if to throw up)

>Gotta painful swelling brain
>Got me pulling out my hair
>Gotta painful swelling brain

TOM: All in favor of sending Devo to Jupiter?
ALL: Aye!

>Clutching at my brain
>Got a painful swelling brain,

TOM: That is, assuming he's got a brain in the first place.

>painful swelling brain
>Driving me up the wall

MIKE: Fall off the ceiling.
CROW: But don't leave footprints. Those're murder to get off.

>Got a painful swelling brain,
>painful swelling brain
>Dripping out my eyes ears nose and mouth

TOM: That's a really disturbing mental image.
MIKE: At least the last album wasn't this offensive...
CROW: Says you.

>Got a painful swelling brain,
>painful swelling brain
>Imploding my thoughts

CROW: I figured his entire cranium was a vacuum.

>Got a painful swelling brain,
>painful swelling brain
>Blasting holes in the front lawn now

TOM: Whoa! It's like Carrie!
MIKE: The last thing we need is an *insane* violent deadly telekinetic.
CROW: This guy could turn out to be an X-Men villain.
MIKE: Well, you've got the mutant part right, at least.

>Got a swelling itching pain,
>swelling itching pain
>Clutching at my brain

TOM: At least the B-52's don't sing this.
CROW: Yeah, then it'd be clutching at his pineapple or something.

>Got a painful swelling brain,
>painful swelling brain
>Got me lying on the floor

TOM: AHHHHHH!!!!! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!! (sobs)

>Got a painful swelling brain,
>painful swelling brain

MIKE: Take seventy-three aspirin and don't wake up in the morning.

>painful swelling brain
>Going outta my skull

CROW: It couldn't stand the decor.
MIKE: It's gonna try out for a play.

>Gotta painful seelling brain
>painful swelling brain

TOM: You get the feeling that Bill and Ted would be into this sort of stuff.

>painful swelling brain
>Burning up my thoughts

CROW: Doubt there was too much tinder to begin with.

>Got a painful swelling brain,
>painful swelling brain

MIKE: This is a painful swelling refrain.

>painful swelling brain
>Dripping out my eyes ears nose and mouth

TOM: And oozing out his pores too.
MIKE: Ugh.
CROW: Even Tide can't get brain out of shirts.

>Got a painful swelling brain,
>painful swelling brain

TOM: Paging Dr. Nick...

>painful swelling brain
>Tearing me apart

CROW: I would've sent the dogs to do it, but this works.
MIKE: Each song is worse than the last one. I don't want to hear the rest of
this album.
TOM: I didn't want to hear what we already have.

>TRIUMPH OF THE WILL

TOM: What, now Devo're Nazis?
CROW: Maybe Cartman'll dress up like them for Halloween.
MIKE: Yeah, all five of them.

>It was a thing I had to do

TOM: After about three weeks, you really do hafta take out the trash.

>It was a message from below

CROW: Man, the last thing they need is a satanic reference.

>It was a messy situation

TOM: You see, Jake loved Anna, but Anna was Steve's sister, and she had his
baby, and Mary was dead, and, uh...
CROW: As The Nerd Turns.

>It was desire for a girl

MIKE: Now there's an original motive.

>I'm not a wanker or a banker

CROW: Wanker?
MIKE: Peg Bundy's maiden name.

>I'm not afraid to take a risk

TOM: Just stand there with the apple on your head, and close your eyes...
CROW: So he's not afraid to take a Risk. What about a Monopoly?
MIKE: Or, say, a Life? Or a Sorry?

>It is the thing females ask for

CROW: Ponies?

>When they convey the opposite

TOM: Hey big fella, "no" means "no"!
CROW: That must be how Devo got signed. The head nerd went up to Warner
Brothers and said, "Yes means no and no means yes. Will you sign us?"

>Before I die

MIKE: Die?

>Before I die

TOM: Mike, is he gonna die soon? Please say yes.

>Before I die

MIKE: I swear I'll water those plants.

>I'll get another piece of pie

CROW: I'll take some cherry pie.
MIKE: Apple for me.
TOM: Walnut.

>I'll get another piece of pie

CROW: In the face.

>I'll get another piece of pie

TOM: Piefight!

>If I have to lie

CROW: (gasp) How dare he!
MIKE: You've been lyyyying to us, Devo...

>It was a thing I had to do

CROW: When you gotta go, you gotta go.

>It was a message from below

TOM: (as neighbor) Quiet up there! You kids with your crappy techno-rock!

>It was a messy situation
>It was a triumph of the will

CROW: Mind over matter.
MIKE: Car window, splatter.

>Before I die

TOM: What was that? A kazoo?

>Before I die

CROW: I want to harvest clams in Alaska just once.

>Before I die

TOM: Forget 'before', just go ahead and do it!

>I'll get another piece of pie

MIKE: You want the 3.14, the 159, the 265, or the 359?

>I'll get another piece of pie

CROW: Normally, this would make me hungry, but my food's thinking about going
the opposite direction...
MIKE: Crow... could you go somewhere else?
CROW: Hm. The airlock sounds nice right about now, actually.

>I'll get another piece of pie

CROW: (chimes in) ....iiiiiiiiiiieeeee...

>If I have to lie

MIKE: I think I'm gonna cry.

>When the well cries out for water

CROW: Bring me... water! Ni! Ni! Ni!

>It is a need that must be filled

TOM: With a flavorless synthetic fruit filling.
MIKE: Considering this album, that sounds about right.

>It goes beyond the laws of nature

CROW: Yup. Nothing this bad could occur naturally.

>It takes a triumph of the will

CROW: Wow. That was spooky.
TOM: It's odd that the satanic song was less jerky than any of the other songs
they did...
CROW: I'd say these are all satanic, but that's just me.
MIKE: So, we're done with the Dark Side of Devo. What now?

>THE DAY MY BABY GAVE ME A SURPRIZE (with video)

TOM: Devo... run spell-check...

>[Video starts. 4 members of Devo are staring at the viewer with large silver
sunglasses >on.]

CROW: Look, GIB.
MIKE: Hm?
CROW: Geeks In Black.

>[The lead singer comes on with black goggles and his hair combed straight
back. The >video alternates between a shot of him and of the entire band. The
band shot consists of >one member on the far left in front of a small keyboard
with his hands on his hips, the >drummer playing a small electronic drum set,
the lead singer, a member shaking in front >of a keyboard, and the guitar
player.]
>Got a surprize from my honey

TOM: Ahh! Big forehead! Big forehead!

>Got a message from my girl

CROW: "Dear Loser, er, John..."

>When she picked up a pen from beside her bed

MIKE: And then decided to write in blood instead.

>And wrote me a scribbled note

TOM: "Eggs, toaster waffles, pick up laundry..."
CROW: What's wrong with that one in front of the black keyboard?
MIKE: The song's killing him.

>Said she'd be coming back to see me

CROW: When HELL FREEZES OVER! HA!
MIKE: You really should watch your oil pressure, Crow...
TOM: That drummer's the geekiest looking person I've ever seen.
MIKE: Watch it, Tom. You're complimenting him.

>That she would be visiting real soon

MIKE: So I'm dating an axe murderer...

>Gonna get up from her long white bed

TOM: Well, all except for that big yellow spot.

>And leave this cold white room

CROW: Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
TOM: That one is still just standing there, convulsing.
MIKE: And the drummer only has three drums.
TOM: So this band consists of one guy with goggles and a big forehead, a
junkie, an inept drummer, another guy with his hands on his hips, and some
weirdo playing guitar.
MIKE: Most other '80s bands were able to make that formula work, though...

>[The scene changes to a factory setting. The lead singer is on a phone, other
band >members are pressing buttons on a console, and one member is in the
background >stretching a pair of small orange pants.]
>Wa-hoo

TOM: Dum de dum de dum.
CROW: Hey, they're in some weird factory now. What a great video!

>Wa-hoo

MIKE: La de da.
TOM: Is that a pair of orange spandex tights that guy in the background was
stretching?

>[The band members are seen placing a stethoscope-like device to a small,
crying child's >stomach.]
>Wa-hoo

CROW: Bow wow wow yippy yo yippy yay.
MIKE: Quiet.
TOM: Aw man, they're subjecting that little kid to this crap.
MIKE: So it's a baby as in a baby, not as in a baby?
TOM: Uh... I guess...

>[Back to the original band shot, with the background a mess of electronic
graphics >rather than a generic blue.]
>We would once more live together

TOM: Sounds like a bad sitcom.
CROW: "Devo and Me."
MIKE: You know, Warner dumped them once, but that sounds like something that'd
go on the WB network, all right.
TOM: Right between The Jamie Foxx Show and The Steve Harvey Show.
CROW: Weren't those both canceled?
TOM: I don't know; I sure don't watch that network. I hope they were though.

>Go out on a lovin' spree

TOM: Is this chick blind or something? I mean, this is Devo we're talking about
here!
CROW: Well, I suppose if people are actually willing to marry Tom Arnold...
MIKE: That's a freaky background. And that one guy stopped shaking.

>Just like before the accident

CROW: That explains it.

>My baby would look at me

TOM: And then she would puke on my face.

>I saw her sweet face trembling

CROW: Face... melting...

>As she tried to open her eyes

MIKE: Ow! Contact lens slipped...
CROW: You had a rough childhood, didn't you, Mike?

>I jumped with the joy of a grateful boy

CROW: Look whad I foun in da CwackerJack box!

>[The shot changes to an outside scene, with four of the band members dressed
in blue >and stumbling about, feigning physical handicaps. They are passing the
baby around.]

>The day my baby gave me a surprize

TOM: How... surprising...
CROW: Hey! Now what're they doing to that kid?
MIKE: And what happened to them? They all look like retards now.
CROW: Even more so.

>Wa-hoo

MIKE: Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of Diet Mountain Dew.

>[The baby flies out of the fourth member's arms, and is seen soaring through
the air with >palm trees and phone lines in the background.]
>Wa-hoo

CROW: Woah! The baby's flying!
TOM: Even Devo is interesting sometimes. (pauses) Did I just say that?

>[The baby makes a rough landing in a small kiddie pool, which the lead singer,
also looking handicapped, is standing next to.]
>Wa-hoo

MIKE: Well, it's nice to know that he's happy, at least...
TOM: No it's not.
CROW: Wow, that kid had a graceful landing. I wonder if there's anything left
of his head.

>[Another scene change. In front of more electronic graphics, band members are
sliding >across the screen, one at a time.]
>Got a surprize from my honey

CROW: I'm really... a man!
MIKE: This video's freaking me out... seriously...

>Got a message from my girl

TOM: "Did you remember to feed my goldfish?"

>When she picked up a pen from beside her bed

CROW: Black ink or blue? Decisions, decisions... oh, I'll just go with orange.
For flair.

>And wrote me a scribbled note

MIKE: I'm sorry. I can't read this... hope it wasn't a suicide note. Oh well.
TOM: Wow, I didn't know people still wrote in cuneiform!

>I saw her sweet face trembling

CROW: As I HELD THE PILLOW OVER HER HEAD!
MIKE: Whoa, that's a little dark.
TOM: Stop shouting, Crow.
MIKE: Hey, it's the convulsion guy again.

>As she tried to open her eyes

TOM: The closer to your face that Devo is, the tighter shut you want your eyes
to be.

>I jumped with the joy of a grateful boy

CROW: Sproing...
TOM: Wow, hehe! I'm a Flintstones kid!
MIKE: Now it's the other guy, and he's trying to forward moonwalk or
something...

>The day my baby gave me a surprize

MIKE: It was a day like none other.
CROW: A Day When No Devo Would Die.

>[Another large shot of the lead singer.]
>Wa-hoo

TOM: Calling Planet Ugly... Come in Planet Ugly... We have found your leader...

>[An animated hippo floats up to the screen. It opens its mouth to reveal a
small object >playing the xylophone on its bottom right tooth.]
>Wa-hoo

TOM: What on earth? They're in a hippo's mouth?
CROW: And what is that thing? A big raisin? A turd?
MIKE: Oh man, I think it's a potato!

>Wa-hoo
>[A potato with a saxophone appears in the mouth and begins to play.]
>Wa-hoo

TOM: Even being wasted is no excuse for whoever came up with this thing.

>Wa-hoo
>[The lead singer's face appears, looking to the right and encompassing the
entire >screen.]
>Wa-hoo

CROW: No! It's the ugly forehead guy again! And he's huge!

>Wa-hoo
>[One of the band members' faces appears on top of the cartoon and is staring
at the >potatoes, grinning.]
>Wa-hoo

TOM: What's he grinning at?
MIKE: He has a crush on the saxophone-playing potato. How sweet.

>Wa-hoo
>[The video ends with the band shot again. The lead singer bends over as an
electronic >noise fades out.]

CROW: G-force... increasing... can't... stand straight up... talking... like
Shatner...

>PINK PUSSYCAT

CROW: Good strategy. Sing about the small animals you're frightening.
TOM: Hey, it's even worse for them!
MIKE: Pink pussycat? I've seen a Pink Panther, but...

>-Pink pussycat

CROW: Those losers already?
MIKE: That was quick...

>Where are you?

TOM: In the Lincoln Bedroom.

>-Pink pussycat
>I'm looking for you

TOM: Have you tried a dark alley?

>-Pink pussycat
>Meow, meow, meow

CROW: Yeah, that'll help you find it.

>-Pink pussycat
>-Pink pussycat

MIKE: I still don't like that... I mean, *pink*? Really, that's just... no...
uh-oh...
CROW: What? What is it?
MIKE: Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
CROW: Oh. Hehehehehehe...
MIKE: Crow...
CROW: Ok, fine, I'll pretend it's really a cat they're singing about.
MIKE: Thank you.

>-Pink pussycat
>Where ya hiding, puss?

TOM: I'm trying to find my 'y'!

>-Pink pussycat
>I'm coming after you

CROW: I Know What You Did In The Litterbox Last Summer.

>-Pink pussycat
>I'm gonna mix yer meow-meow

TOM: No, the last thing we need is a remix.
CROW: Wait about five albums. The little wussies won't be able to help it by
then.

>-Pink pussycat
>I see you in the car now

TOM: Kitty wanna ride?
CROW: Wow, this screams '80s. Now all we need are the druggies...
MIKE: Crow.
CROW: What?

>-Pink pussycat
>I've got you in the backseat

TOM: That's nasty.
MIKE: Tom...
TOM: Hey, you told Crow to stop, not me...

>-Pink pussycat
>I wanna touch yer fur now

CROW: Kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty touchit.
MIKE: No need to get into your PUSA routine.
TOM: Hey, PUSA, *pussy*-cat. It sorta fits right in!

>-Pink pussycat
>I'm gonna see you dance now

CROW: Hey... cats don't dance...

>-Pink pussycat
>I'm gonna stand yer fur on end

CROW: Geez, no wonder it ran away.
MIKE: This is making my neck hair stand on end.
TOM: Didn't need to know that...

>-Pink pussycat
>-Pink pussycat

MIKE: Guys, lay off the acid, k?

>-Pink pussycat

TOM: Next time I go to the pet shop, I'm gonna try a pet in, say, a primary
color.

>Where you hiding, puss?

CROW: 'Round back. Oops.

>-Pink pussycat
>I'm gonna get you

TOM: And your little band, too!

>-Pink pussycat
>Meow, meow, meow
>-Pink pussycat
>I'll sleep inside you

CROW: He's lost in the woods and he's going to gut his cat and sleep inside it
to keep warm.
MIKE: Ok, Crow, fine, make dirty jokes.
CROW: Nah. The misconstrued ones're more fun.

>-Pink pussycat
>I'll lick you clean

TOM: Don't cats do that for themselves?
MIKE: You two're hopeless.

>-Pink pussycat
>Gonna mess you up now

CROW: I'd say this song is messed up enough already, thank you...

>-Pink pussycat
>I'm a dog

TOM: So he was looking for the cat as an enemy. He's not even human!
CROW: We already knew he wasn't human. This is Devo here.

>-Pink pussycat
>Bow wow wow

MIKE: So did the singer change species, or is he a bilingual cat?

>-Pink pussycat
>I'm gonna chase you

TOM: It's go time, kitty.

>-Pink pussycat
>I'm gonna catch you

CROW: And then I'm gonna skin you!

>-Pink pussycat
>I'm gonna bite you

TOM: Bite me. No, wait... ow!

>-Pink pussycat
>Tear yer little ears off

CROW: I'm writing to the A.S.P.C.A.!

>-Pink pussycat
>Meow meow meow
>-Pink pussycat

MIKE: Why did I suddenly think of Candy Corn?

>-Pink pussycat
>-Pink pussycat
>-meow meow meow meow...

TOM: His cat has a suspiciously deep voice.
MIKE: That ain't natural.

>-Pink pussycat
>-Pink pussycat

CROW: Look on the bright side. They could be singing about a green walrus or
something.

>-Pink pussycat
>-Pink pussycat
>-Pink pussycat

TOM: Burn in Hell.

>I'm so stroft

CROW: What's a stroft?

>-Pink pussycat
>I'm so stroft, I'm so stroft
>-Pink pussycat

TOM: Even "Weird Al" Yankovic wouldn't touch this song.

>I'm so stroft
>-Pink pussycat

CROW: Well, I guess it *is* pretty hard to come up with stuff that rhymes with
pussycat...

>I'm so stroft
>-Pink pussycat

MIKE: Boo! Hiss...

>I'm so stroft, I'm so stroft
>-Pink pussycat

TOM: They say cats always land on their feet... I saw we drop this one off the
Sears Tower and find out for ourselves.

>I'm so stoft,
>-meow meow meow meow...

CROW: Aw geez, will ya shut up, already?

>-Pink pussycat
>I'm so stroft, I'm so stroft
>-Pink pussycat

MIKE: I leave this to the mercy of Robin Williams.

>I'm so stroft
>-Pink pussycat

TOM: Why do they write 10 seconds of music and stretch it out over 4 minutes?

>I'm so stroft, I'm so stroft
>-Pink pussycat
>Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

CROW: Man, at least dogs can go 'arf', and 'yip', and 'bark', and 'ruff'...
TOM: Cats are just broken records.
MIKE: Much like this one.

>-Pink pussycat

TOM: I've got this horrible taste in my mouth for some reason.

>SECRET AGENT MAN

CROW: They covered another song? Good riddance.
TOM: Maybe this tape will self-destruct.

>You know I live a life of danger for the FBI

CROW: He probably cleans all of the toilets.

>Keeping tabs on our nation

MIKE: And releasing it back into the wild.
CROW: Wait a sec, this is one of the background vocalists!
TOM: My God, that's the worst voice I've ever heard!

>On the land on the sea in the sky

MIKE: But boy, I don't even *try* to get near Iraq. Whew!

>But every single night before I go to bed

CROW: I put on my jammies and grab my teddy bear.

>I get down on my knees and thank God

TOM: Yeah, thanks a LOT, God!

>I'm a secret agent man

MIKE: Actually, I only do the stunts.

>Secret agent man

CROW: I used to think this song was "Secret Asian Man". It's weird.

>Secret agent man
>They've given me a number

TOM: 24601?

>But they've taken away my name

MIKE: Forget your last name. From now on, you shall simply be known as "Bob1".
TOM: (bad accent) "The name's 1. Bob1."

>I got one hell of a job to perform for the U. S. of A.

CROW: I stand patrol at the Statue of Liberty and shoo away all the dirty
immigrants.

>Got the responsibility of our nation's top security

TOM: I think when he says "nation," he means "minimall".

>But every night and day

CROW: Moon go down, sun come up. Sun go down, moon come up. Me dizzy.

>I salute the flag and say

MIKE: "I pledge allegiance to Queen Fragg, and her mighty state of hysteria..."

>Thank you Jesus 'cause I'm

CROW: Not wearing any pants!

>I'm a secret agent man

TOM: I'd rather have Inspector Gadget, thank you.
CROW: I'd settle for a scarecrow over this loser.

>Secret agent man

MIKE: Secret aging man?

>Secret agent man

TOM: So he must just moonlight as the world's crappiest singer in the world's
crappiest band.

>They've given me a number

CROW: We were on geometry. When'd we go back to first grade arithmetic?
TOM: I think that's far as this one got.

>But they've taken away my name

MIKE: I wish they'd give him another number and take away his microphone.

>[solo]

MIKE: It's a good thing they only play the original version of this song on the
radio, or a lot more truckers would be crashing into buildings.

>You know they got me doin' this doin' that

TOM: Sorry, the other guy already sang that already this album. Next!

>And a little bit of something else

CROW: And I make the coffee.

>Fighting cavities of evil

MIKE: Ooh, he's a secret agent dentist.
CROW: Beware, all communists and plaque-lovers!

>Safe-guarding America's health

TOM: This is hazardous to our health.
CROW: (feigns coughing and choking)
MIKE: Darn Devo miasma.

>But not an afternoon pass

MIKE: That someone doesn't shoot at me.
CROW: I love my job!

>I don't get up off my ass

TOM: Can't stay on the toilet all day, ya know.

>And thank you God

CROW: Almighty, we're free at last!
TOM: What're you talking about? This album's never gonna end. It's our own
private Hell.

>'Cause I'm

TOM: Taking a bubble bath.

>I'm a secret agent man
>Secret agent man
>Secret agent man

CROW: Now, what did you say your profession was, again?

>They've given me a number
>But they've taken away my name

TOM: Not that I could remember it, anyway.
MIKE: Mo... thers... baugh... gaah! Word too big!

>Secret agent man

TOM: And the dreaded sequel, "Son of Secret Agent Man!"

>Secret agent man

CROW: At least this guy isn't playing Bond right now.
TOM: No matter who they get, there's always someone worse, I guess.

>They've given me a number
>But they've taken away my name

CROW: Hey, at least they didn't cover "Sweet Home Alabama."

---
End Part 2