MSTed: "Doctor Who and the X-Men" (revised 5/5)

TDion34

Dec 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/13/97

Right, well, due to my innate dunderheadedness, I neglected to wrap up the fact
Mike had succumbed to a bad post. As if! So, here is the proper ending.

[SOL. Everyone is visibly tired. Even Cambot is slumping a little, meaning our
view is lower than normal.]
Mike: Wow, that was a tough one.
Crow: Yes.
Tom: Yes.
Mike: Yes.
Crow: Yes.
Tom: Yes.
Mike: Ye - hey, wait a minute! What's going on?
Tom: It's as if the will to live has been sucked from me.
Crow: I'm ready to bow down before whoever proclaims to be my lord and
master.
Mike: Huh, I guess Doctor Forrester finally won.

[Deep 13]
Dr F: [oblivious to the state of affairs on board the SOL] Frank? Frank,
where are you? [He pokes around in the computer garbage some more]
Frank, you had better get your hinder out here before I find it!
Frank: [voice only] Hee hee. Can't catch me! I'm the Teletubbie Man!
[There's a rustling of computer tape in the back, then to the left, far to the
right, and then all around, always accompanied by giggling. Dr F is turning
wildly, trying to figure out where Frank's hiding. Frank's head pops up in the
back from under a big heap of magnetic tape. He makes a 'shsh' motion towards
the camera and ducks under again.]
Dr F: [cajoling] Frankie, Frankie, Frankie, I've got *potato cakes.* Potato
cakes heavy with ketchup and...ah, well...whatever you put on potato
cakes.
Frank: [again, from anywhere] With jelly?
Dr F: Um, sure, Frank. I've got potato cakes with jelly.
Frank: Yaaaaaayyyyy!!! [He jumps out of his hiding place and runs to Dr F,
only to find there are, in fact, no potato cakes.] [accusing] Hey,
where are the potato cakes?
Dr F: [angry] Right here, Frank!
[Dr F pulls an old monitor frame out from the rubbage and bops Frank on the
head with it. Frank falls forward and hits the button with his head.

\ | /
\ | / Pssshhhh!
----- O -----
/ | \
/ | \

Mike: [voice over on the credits] We're just kidding, folks! Dr. F could never
win!
Dr F: [v/o] Wanna bet, Nelson? I've got a 12 hour Ratliff/Corman
collaboration warming up on the projector.
Mike: [v/o] Ulp...
* * * * *
"Mystery Science Theater 3000" is copyright Best Brains, Inc. This is
an homage and done for non-profit.
The X-Men are copyright Marvel (rapidly deflating zeppelin that it
is), and used without permission.
Same goes for "Doctor Who" and all associated characters, which belong
to the BBC.
Source text belongs to Clyde Meli.
The 'Pssshhh!' comes from Jamie Plummer's MSTing of "A New
Generation."
The idea for Joel's cameo comes from someone at alt.tv.mst3k. If I knew who, I
would say so.
Thank you, good night, and godspeed.