Chris Mathis

Apr 5, 1994, 4:39:00 AM4/5/94
Packet: TMADNESS
Date: 04-05-94 (08:28) Number: 0
From: CHRIS MATHIS Refer#: NONE
To: ALL Recvd: NO
Subj: Pens!!! Conf: (0) Main Board
Hmmmm, I like 'Pens'. Yes, I like pens. I do not like to write with
them, as my penmanship is very bad, but I like them. Someone told me to
post a message stating that I liked them, that I would be sent some. I
do not believe him. And I really do not care. *REALLY* But to prove
him wrong, I thought, ok, I will post a message. I like the BIC round
stic medium pens. So if you have any extra, or would like to send some
my way, here is my address:
Chris Mathis
P.O. Box 3073
Newport, RI 02840

Yes, ahem, ahem, your PEN pal... :+)

........*Chris...
.
---
. QMPro 1.51 . It's a small world but I wouldn't want to paint it.
Packet: TMADNESS
Date: 04-05-94 (08:33) Number: 15483
From: CHRIS MATHIS Refer#: NONE
To: ALL Recvd: NO
Subj: Pens!!! Conf: (0) Main Board
Hmmmm, I like 'Pens'. Yes, I like pens. I do not like to write with
them, as my penmanship is very bad, but I like them. Someone told me to
post a message stating that I liked them, that I would be sent some. I
do not believe him. And I really do not care. *REALLY* But to prove him
wrong, I thought, ok, I will post a message. I like the BIC round stic
medium pens. So if you have any extra, or would like to send some my
way, here is my address:
Chris Mathis
P.O. Box 3073
Newport, RI 02840

Yes, ahem, ahem, your PEN pal... :+)

........*Chris...

chris....@madness.network23.com

.
---
. QMPro 1.51 . It's a small world but I wouldn't want to paint it.
---
. QMPro 1.51 . It's not over til the FAT Table sings.

Spatch

Apr 6, 1994, 3:49:44 PM4/6/94
In article <1406.6...@madness.network23.com>,
Chris Mathis <chris....@madness.network23.com> wrote:
>Packet: TMADNESS

MIKE: I got a packet full of - TMADNESS!

>Date: 04-05-94 (08:28) Number: 0
>From: CHRIS MATHIS Refer#: NONE
>To: ALL Recvd: NO

CROW: He's such a friendly boy.

>Subj: Pens!!! Conf: (0) Main Board
>Hmmmm, I like 'Pens'.

TOM: Hmmmm, I don't like 'you'.

> Yes, I like pens.

MIKE: I also like repeating myself. I also like repeating myself.

> I do not like to write with
>them, as my penmanship is very bad, but I like them.

CROW: I like to look at them. They're fun.

> Someone told me to
>post a message stating that I liked them, that I would be sent some.

TOM: So please send a pen to each of the people on the list, take the first
person's name off, then put your name on Number 10, then...
MIKE: Oh, no. It's MAKE.PENS.FAST.

>I do not believe him.

CROW: He says his name is Chocky, and I can't see him.

>And I really do not care. *REALLY*

TOM: We don't care about you. *REALLY*

>But to prove him wrong, I thought, ok, I will post a message.

CROW: I thought, what could I lose, and sent the message to 10 BBS's all over.

> I like the
>BIC round stic medium pens.

MIKE: I thought USENET was supposed to be commercial-free.
CROW: Trust me, Mike, I wouldn't buy those pens so I could be like this yutz
here.

> So if you have any extra,

TOM: Brain cells,

> or would like to send
>some my way, here is my address:
>Chris Mathis
>P.O. Box 3073
>Newport, RI 02840

TOM: I don't believe this!!
MIKE: I think somebody forgot to log completely off his terminal again.
CROW [looking down]: P.O. Box 3073... Newport...
MIKE: Stop it, Crow. We are sending NO more hate mail off this satellite.

>Yes, ahem, ahem, your PEN pal... :+)

MIKE: Look, it's a smiley that got punched in the nose!
TOM: Does that represent Chris Mathis after we get through with him?

>........*Chris...

CROW: ... is a dunderhead.*

>.
>---
>. QMPro 1.51 . It's a small world but I wouldn't want to paint it.

MIKE: Hey, QMPro stole that line from Stephen Wright!
TOM: I once saw QMPro at the Laugh Shack. Followed Chris O'Carroll. QMPro
really stank. O'Carroll, on the other hand, was brilliant.

>Packet: TMADNESS
>Date: 04-05-94 (08:33) Number: 15483
>From: CHRIS MATHIS Refer#: NONE
>To: ALL Recvd: NO
>Subj: Pens!!! Conf: (0) Main Board

MIKE: Hey, it's starting all over again!!
ALL: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

>Hmmmm, I like 'Pens'.

ALL: And we hate 'you'!

> Yes, I like pens. I do not like to write with
>them, as my penmanship is very bad, but I like them. Someone told me to
>post a message stating that I liked them, that I would be sent some. I
>do not believe him. And I really do not care.

TOM: That's it. Dr. F has gone WAY too far.

> *REALLY* But to prove him
>wrong, I thought, ok, I will post a message. I like the BIC round stic

CROW: ... medium pens, yeah, we know, we know. SHUT UP ALREADY!

>medium pens. So if you have any extra, or would like to send some my
>way, here is my address:
>Chris Mathis
>P.O. Box 3073
>Newport, RI 02840

CROW: Can we PLEASE send him hate mail, Mike?
MIKE: No. Poor Chris might be a victim of a practical joke.
CROW: Even so, I wanna send him the contents of the load pan bay!

>Yes, ahem, ahem, your PEN pal... :+)

ALL: SHUT UP!!!

>........*Chris...

MIKE: ... sucks.*

>chris....@madness.network23.com

TOM: Oooh, this version must be the "Director's Cut". It includes his email
address, too.

>.
>---
>. QMPro 1.51 . It's a small world but I wouldn't want to paint it.

MIKE: It's a small USENET but I wouldn't want to write to it, asking for pens.
TOM: Perhaps 'alt.tv.mst3k' means 'alt.pens' in a foreign language.

>---
>. QMPro 1.51 . It's not over til the FAT Table sings.

CROW: Oh, ha ha ha, Chris, that sure is a wonderfully witty tagline!
MIKE: I think I like Kibo's better.
TOM: Come on, let's go before he tries this a third time. [ all get up and
leave ]

-----

Totally improv! Whaddya think, sirs?

--
_____ spa...@titan.ucs.umass.edu
|\ /|
| O | "What did you do today? Well, we watched the stupid movie..."
|/ \| - Crow T. Robot, "Radar Men From The Moon"

Wendy Scher

Apr 20, 1994, 10:31:51 PM4/20/94
Another "cool" MSTing thing.
My favorite stand-up comedian is Steven Wright. And I never heard that line.
I guess I haven't seen as much stand-up as I should. You have a fun spirit.
I have seen 60 eppies, but not the famed Cave Dwellers or Fugitive Alien II
or even the entire I Accuse my Parents. Oh well. I'll wait.

The other day (actually, the other week) I was at a sort-of party with a
bunch of kids and we ended up really fooling around and going a little crazy
from boredom. I spent much of my time flinging action figures from a new
metal _spatula_ I found on the ground (and this was a backyard playground
with sand, mind you.) And we also hit each other with plastic egg halfs.

-Spengo