MiSTed: "6" aka "Daniel, Revelation, etc"

Steve Brinich

Jul 1, 1994, 11:33:24 PM7/1/94
[SATELLITE OF LOVE -- Gypsy is in front of a table with an tape recorder in
front of her.]

Gypsy: Dear Diary.... Today I finished cleaning up the load pan bay....

[Crow enters from stage right.]

Crow: What's that you're doing?
Gypsy: Writing my diary -- which is none of your business!
Crow: I didn't know you kept one. I mean, you mostly do the maintenance
work around here, and I didn't think that would be very interesting.
Gypsy: My life is *plenty* interesting, Mr. Crow T. Robot!
Crow: Sorry! Geez, I didn't *mean* anything by it!

[Crow walks off to stage right.]
[Pause]

Gypsy: Cleaning up the load pan bay is really boring.

[Commercial light flashes.]

Gypsy: Till tomorrow, Diary.

[Gypsy bends her head down to hit the commercial sign button.]

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

[SOL -- Mike, Tom Servo, Crow, and Gypsy are on the bridge.]

Mike: Now, I don't think Gypsy's life is boring at all. Actually, she's
pretty lucky.
Tom: Because she doesn't have to sit through that junk the Mads keep
sending to us!
Mike: Well, that too, but I mean because she really understands the
Satellite of Love in far more detail than any of us ever will. I mean,
she's connected to every detail of its operation, and--

[Incoming call light flashes.]

Mike: --never mind, Tom Swift and his Electric Minion are calling.

[Mike hits the incoming call button.]

[DEEP 13 -- Dr Forrester is tinkering with several large loops of wire
attached to a digital clock. TV's Frank is in the background,
working with a mess of wires attached to a computer and getting
himself entangled therein.]

Dr F: Well, well, if it isn't a day in the life of my favorite test
subject. I'll let you go ahead with your half of the Invention
Exchange, since mine will use up some time. [Laughs evilly] If
you only knew how true that is -- but you'll find out soon enough!
Frank: You mean, "use up some time" because it--
Dr F: [Turns to Frank] Be quiet, Frank! You'll spoil the surprise!
[Turns back to Mike and the bots] Well?

[SOL -- Mike has minicams strapped to his arms, pointed toward himself.

Mike: My invention is a combination of keeping a diary and producing a
docudrama. By wearing these cameras, you constantly produce a movie
about your own life, and don't have to take time to write things down
or decide what's important until you're ready to edit the film.

Dr F: Hmmm... my life *should* be recorded for posterity -- but I don't
need your invention for that, when I've got Frank here. Speaking of
which... [turns to Frank] Do you have the Net feed fixed yet?
Frank: Yes, Your Evilness.
Dr F: Good. [To Mike & Co] Your experiment today will be a charming
little sermonette. As an appetizer, I've included an item one of
my colleagues found on a Spacenet mailing list, with a whole range of
deranged conspiracy theories wrapped up into one little incoherent
rant. [To Frank] Send them today's experiment, Frank.

[Frank reaches for the transmission button, but is now hopelessly wrapped
in electronic spaghetti and can't quite reach it. Dr Forrester looks
on in annoyance, then sighs and pushes the button himself.]

[SOL -- Experiment Alarm]

Mike: We've got spaceout sign!

[DOOR SEQUENCE]

[Mike and the bots enter the theater, but the screen is displaying
row upon row of garbage.]

> .C$Y("TP-S`O;=2!#;W5R86YT+"!*86XN(#,L(#$Y$Y(.30-"E-V.C0T871U
> &AI<R<SH@4D\-"@T*!D86E=M;&0I]M;W!#87,@9F]R=V%RO(&UE(&)Y(&$@8
> V\M=V]R:V5R+@T*#0I@;V8@074@0V]U<K+"!!5L87(@#0IP;&5A<F%N="`-"
> BA0:&EL861E;'!H:6$M87)E82!G87DO;&5S8F1C;VTN8V]M("A,>6YN($=O;
> EA;B!N97=S<&%P97(I(`T*(`T*#0I&965D8F%C:RP@074@0V]U<F%N="P@2F

Tom: Frank! Stop yanking on those wires!

[The screen momentarily darkens, and then returns to normal.]

Mike: Ah, that's better... I think.

> Yesterday a bloched

Crow: Ewww! Unfortunate skin!

> attempt to destroy the DC-X test vehicle occured.
>During the launch NASA detonated a device that would have destroyed a
>normal rocket.

Tom: But this was no ordinary rocket! *This* was a *ship of destiny*!

> Due to the vehicles robust design it survived the
>exsplosion and was able to land safely. Thus saving this planets only hope.

Mike: [falsetto] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi....

> This was a covert attempt to stop a program that would undo the CIA's
>negotiations with E.T.'s.

Tom: Frank! Start yanking the wires again! *Please!*

> Since the days of the Apollo/Ranger earth has
>been facing the threat of space based weapons.

Crow: [dripping sarcasm] Oh, yeah, those Apollo capsules were just
*bristling* with phaser cannons and stuff.

> Why else would the Apollo
>have stopped and Soviet programs abandoned before achieving success.

Mike: Ah, I think there was this budget thing that came up....
Tom: Or maybe they ran out of question marks, just like this guy.

> Clementine was built to verify data provided in talks with the E.T.'s.
>The mission would have been allowed, if we stayed below low earth orbit

Mike: [Bill Clinton voice] I launched a space probe, but it didn't
leave the atmosphere.

>and did not try to colonize space.

Crow: Yeah, we're going to colonize space with one little probe? Bite me!

> It has been already claimed by the
>aliens.

Mike: Why am I not surprised that aliens are involved in this?

> Unfortantly DC-X funding was restored,

Crow: With money from the Whitewater Savings and Loan.

> so the Clementine mission
>like the Mars Observer mission before it was stopped.

Tom: [annoyed] Is there *any* thread of logic linking two consecutive
phrases in this post??

> It was not as final
>as the Mars Observer since the computer acess codes where picked up by
>moon based listening stations.

Crow: Err... are those *our* moon-based listening stations or the *aliens'*
moon-based listening stations?

> Cancelation of programs providing easy access to space is a required
>before disarmament will occur.
> A fleet of DC-X class vehicles would have a capability

Mike: To get us down from this stupid satellite, for one thing.
Tom: Hmmmm... you don't suppose the Mads had something to do with that
explosion?

> the U.S.A.F.
>would like.

Tom: Oh, they'd *like* that, wouldn't they?

> To be able to launch a offensive against the E.T.'s that are
>restraining our growth.

Crow: Yeah! Let's go kill something we don't understand!

> That is why it was being developed covertly with
>a quick turn around time. Unfortantly the CIA used the same methods build
>Clemetine

Tom: What?? They built a little one-shot robot probe they same way they
built a reusable manned rocket?? [Tom starts to shake alarmingly.]
Mike: Calm down. Don't try to understand it; just let it roll on by....

> and noticed the program. Thus the funding battles.

[After a moment, they realize that there is no more, and leave the theater.]

[DOOR SEQUENCE]

[SOL -- Mike, Tom Servo, Crow, and Gypsy are on the bridge.]

Crow: Geez, I'm half-tempted to ask the Mads to rebroadcast that post just
so we can find out who wrote that crap!
Tom: Ah, Crow, you can't want to know *that* badly!
Crow: Why not? I mean, this author could take the McElwaine prize for
Most Incoherent Babbler.
Mike: Someday, you guys are going to have to tell me who this McElwaine
guy was and what makes him so--

[The SOL suddenly shakes, and everybody is almost knocked down.]

Mike: Cambot! Give me Rocket Number Nine!

[Exterior SOL -- A cheesy-looking flying saucer is attaching a grapnel to
the Satellite Of Love.]

[Interior SOL -- The hexfield opens to show two cheesy-looking aliens
resembling the ones on the cover of a Whitley Streiber book.]

Alien 1: Your satellite represents a colonization of space which is
claimed by our people.
Alien 2: Therefore, we are towing it to our planet, where you will be
prosecuted for trespassing.
Mike: This is ridiculous! You can't claim the orbit space around *our*
planet!
Alien 1: We claim all space beyond your atmosphere.
Gypsy: But the Satellite of Love isn't beyond the atmosphere. I figured
that out two months ago.
Mike: It isn't?? [Does a double-take.] That's right, it isn't!
[To the aliens.] Well, gee, guys, you see, the Satellite of Love is
actually *within* the atmosphere, and if you measure its orbit you'll
find out that it'll come down in seven-hundred-something years.
[Alien 1 starts punching the keys of a gizmo on his wrist.]
Alien 1: That is correct. Very well; you may remain.

[Exterior SOL -- The saucer retracts its grapnel and flies away.]

[Commercial sign flashes.]

Mike: We've got commercial sign.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

[DOOR SEQUENCE]

>talk.politics.crypto #6032 (1 + 42 more)
>Newsgroups: alt.security.pgp,talk.politics.crypto,alt.conspiracy

Mike: At least the last newsgroup is appropriate.
Tom: Compared to some of these people, one out of three ain't bad.

>From: nob...@shell.portal.com (nobody)

Tom: Nobody wrote this.
Mike: Nobody reads this.
Crow: And nobody believes this.

>[1] 6

Mike: "6"?? What kind of subject line is that?
Tom: [Patrick McGoohan voice] I am not a number! I am a free subject!
Crow: Isn't "free subject" an oxymoron?

>Comments: This message is NOT from the person listed in the From line.
>+ It is from

Tom: [deep, ominous voice] Satan!

>+ an automated software remailing service operating at
>+ that address. Please report problem mail to
>+ <hfi...@shell.portal.com>.

Mike: Oh, Mr. Hfinney? Some guy is using your machine to send really
stupid junk posts....

>Date: Sun Jun 19 07:18:25 EDT 1994
>

>soc.culture.thai
>Subject: Daniel, Revelation, Ellen G. White, and The End Times

Crow: Oooo! Now *that's* a subject Thai people are going to be
really interested in!

Tom: [Ronald Reagan voice] See! I *told* you pollution comes from trees!

>I have followed some of the discussion relating to the correctness of the
>Seventh-Day Adventist (SDA) interpretation of the prophecies of Daniel and
>Revelation.

Crow: Keep following it! It went that-a-way!

> And I am very, very concerned about what I'm reading.

All: Join the club!

>1. It is crystal clear to me that Satan is desperately trying to divert

Tom: Campaign funds to his own personal use.

> attention from serious study of these two books.

Crow: Wars, plagues, disasters -- they're all just little diversions from
the *real* issues.

> And when that's not
> possible, he does his very best to cause doubt and to offer wrong
> interpretations. Don't believe me?

All: No.

> Have you been following the
> "American Religious Town Hall" program for the past couple of weeks?

Mike: Follow it? I didn't know it was going anywhere?
Tom: Have you been following the "American Religious Town Hall?" Is your
refrigerator running? Do you have Prince Albert in a can?

> Just today (5/15/94) I listened to the panel downplay the importance of
> the book of Daniel (the exception was Dr. B. Beach).

Mike: He probably just wanted to kick back and get a tan.

> Do you follow
> discussions on some of the Internet newsgroups: for example,

Crow: ...alt.stupidity, where this post belongs.

> soc.religion.christian and soc.religion.bible-study? Take a few moments
> and watch people clearly wanting to understand the books of Daniel and
> Revelation and having a difficult time getting to the truth.

Mike: This guy's having a difficult time getting to the *point*.

> And even
> on SDAnet, there are individuals who are apparently having a tough time
> with biblically established, biblically sound, and biblically correct

Tom: Not to be confused with "politically correct".

> interpretations of Daniel and Revelation.
>

> If you are having trouble

Crow: ...with annoying, irrelevant, Usenet posts, call our cancelbot
service at 1-800-DIK-WEED.

> with "Ellen G. White's"

Mike: How come she has quotation marks as part of her name? Is this like
that weird stuff in the middle of John_-_Winston's name?
[Tom and Crow shudder at the mention of John_-_Winston.]

> views on prophecy I
> recommend the following:
>

>(a) Ask Jesus to send the Holy Spirit

Mike: At least the Holy Spirit still makes house calls.

> to answer whatever doubt(s)

Tom: [announcer voice] Yes, whether you have just one doubt or a whole
kaboodle of doubts, we'll take care of them for the same low, low, price!

> you have
> on prophetic interpretation. Start with the prophecies of Jesus' 1st
> coming;

Crow: Isn't it kind of stupid to prophecy things that already happened?

> trace them down through the Bible and history. If these
> prophecies are incorrect in any way, then Daniel and Revelation must be
> thrown out.

Mike: To produce our new Readers' Digest Condensed Bible.

> If these prophecies are correct, then Daniel and
> Revelation must be correct.
>

>(b) Pull out an almanac, open it to the section on World History, open your
> Bible to Daniel chapters 2, 8, 9, 10, and 11.

Crow: All at once? That'd be kind of rough on the binding!

> Compare the secular
> history timeline to the prophecies in Daniel. Cross-reference these
> prophecies to Revelation. If you with computerized Bibles will be able
> to do this quickly.

Tom: They have computer programs to do this stuff? And I thought
PC Politician was bad!

>(c) Go to your library and pull out several world histories books (by
> different authors) and compare the prophecies of Daniel to these books.
> Remember, it's likely that the historians cared little for the
> prophecies in Daniel and Revelation.

Mike: But not as little as we care for this post.

> By the way, you are bound to run
> across the prophecies on spiritualism:

Crow: Prophecy and spiritualism -- two treats in one!

> Get the book "Modern
> Spiritualism. A Subject of Prophecy and a Sign of the Times" by Uriah
> Smith (BF1042.S6).
>

>(d) If you have a copy of "Daniel and Revelation" by Uriah Smith,

Tom: You can skip the rest of this post.

> compare
> it to the history books. By the way, "Daniel and Revelation" gives
> references

Mike: So you should bring it along for job interviews.

> for its quotes. Go to the library and check up on them;

Tom: Play Junior G-Man! Go to the library and check up on people!
If you spot somebody checking out subversive literature, follow them
around a while and see what they're up to!

> read the quote in its entire context. If you have not personally read
> "Daniel and Revelation" for yourself, obtain

Mike: A prescription for Prozac.

> a copy and read it for
> yourself. By this time,

Crow: [Lloyd Bridges voice] ...my lungs were aching for air!

> you probably have figured out that Bible
> prophecy and history are twins:

Tom: Then why don't I see them in gum commercials?

> All history is merely Bible prophecy
> fulfilled.
>

>(e) Now when you are satisfied with answers you have gotten,

Mike: You can hand in your paper for grading.

> compare them
> with the interpretation given in the "The Great Controversy" by Ellen
> G. White. What is/are your conclusion(s)?

Crow: That you is/are a nut case!

>2. Have you have carefully read the full text of the "Evangelicals and
> Catholics Working Together" statement? Do you see the rapid increase in
> spiritualism in the USA?

Tom: [Sally Struthers voice] Would *you* like to see the rapid increase
in spiritualism in the USA?
Mike: Sure! We all would!

> Have you read the article in a recent issue of
> "Christianity Today" on the Sabbath?

Mike: Actually, I think I read it on Wednesday.

> Have you read the article on
> Seventh-Day Adventists in the April 1994 issue of "U. S. Catholic"? Are
> you watching the stunning movements between Israel and her neighbors?

Tom: There was an earthquake over there? Like they don't have enough
problems....

> Can you see the movement in the United States to do whatever it takes to
> make the USA a Christian country?

Crow: Vote Buchanan/Robertson in '96!

> If you have, do you still doubt the
> prophecies of Daniel and Revelation?

All: Yes.

> Do you still doubt that this world
> is on the threshold of something major? Do you still doubt that the
> "mark of the beast" is Sunday worship?

Tom: I thought McElwaine already explained the Mark Of The Beast!
Mike: Who's McElwaine?
Tom: Believe me, you do *not* want to know....

> If you still are in doubt, then
> you are in grave danger.

Crow: [Robbie the Robot voice] Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!

>3. I have gone to the history books and compared them with the books of
> Daniel and Revelation.

Mike: I liked the history books better, because they have more pictures.

> I have closely studied the issue of the "mark of
> the beast".

Crow: Oh, that issue's already settled. The Bible was talking about bar
code scanners.

> I have compared Revelation 11 with the history books on the
> French Revolution. I have compared the interpretations given in "The
> Great Controversy" with the Bible prophecies. I am 100%

Tom: Nuts!

> convinced that
> the Bible prophecies that have been fulfilled were fulfilled in order
> and right on schedule.

Mike: Well, at least they aren't late. That would really be annoying.

> I am also 100% convinced that the
> interpretations given in "The Great Controversy" are completely accurate
> and completely based on the Bible.

Tom: So, if you already have a Bible, you don't need to bother with
"The Great Controversy".
Crow: That's a relief! Just reading this post about it is bad enough!

> And finally, I am 100% convinced
> that every single person

Mike: If you're married, tough luck!

> should have the opportunity to seriously read
> and seriously study "The Great Controversy" for themselves--the times we
> are living in demand it. Tomorrow may be to late.
>

>Clarence L. Thomas IV

Crow: [little girl from "Poltergeist" voice] Heeee's baaaaccck!

>Phone: 616-471-6116
>E-mail: tho...@redwood.cc.andrews.edu

[DOOR SEQUENCE]

[SOL -- Crow and Tom Servo are dressed as Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson,
respectively, and speak with British accents.]

Crow: Welcome to Mystery Holmesian Theater. In tonight's episode, we
shall consider the mysterious authorship of the latest post.
Tom: Mysterious authorship?? It was signed right on the bottom:
Clarence L. Thomas IV, well-known author of "Global Alert For All:
Jesus Is Coming Soon".
Crow: I confess that I was deceived by that for a moment, but on reflection
it is clearly a crude forgery. Do you recall the beginning of the post?
Tom: Yes, yes, he started in on his blathering about the books of
Daniel and Revelation.
Crow: No, Watson, the *very* beginning!
Tom: You mean.... the header?
Crow: Yes! The header... which indicates that the post reached Usenet
by way of an anonymous remailer!
Tom: But why should he do that if he was going to sign his name to the
bottom?
Crow: Why, indeed? [puffs on pipe] I conclude that the post was written
by some other person altogether, who chose to attribute it to Mr.
Clarence L. Thomas IV for some unknown, and possibly infamous, purpose.
Tom: Very well, Holmes -- but who?
Crow: There, we must consider the modus operandi of each suspect. For
example, we can surely rule out the our old adversary Robert McElwaine....
Tom: Because the post didn't contain any $-for-s substitutions or
RANDOMLY capitalized WORDS?
Crow: Splendid, Watson! Precisely so! For similar reasons, we can
rule out Ludwig Plutonium or Alexander Abian. Also, the generally
correct spelling and grammar excludes the notorious Stephen Ratliff
from suspicion, and the absence of any solicitation for commercial
gain serves to eliminate the colorfully-named "Green Card Gang".
Tom: Perhaps if we were to consider who might have a motive to do such
a thing.... Who were Clarence Thomas' enemies?
Crow: Every system administrator on the Net, no doubt. [puffs on pipe]
Tom: So that doesn't help us.
Crow: Indeed not. We must fall back upon my dictum that, when one has
elminated all other alternatives, whatever remains, however improbable,
must be the truth.
Tom: But, Holmes, you have eliminated *all* the alternatives! Nobody
is left!
Crow: [puffs on pipe] Very perceptive, Watson. My conclusion is that
nobody wrote the post, just as the header states.
Tom: That's impossible!

[Tom Servo rushes off to stage right.]

Crow: What's gotten into you, man?

[Crow exits stage right, following Tom Servo.]

[A moment later, Tom Servo, and Gypsy enter from stage right. Tom Servo
is no longer in costume and is speaking with his normal voice.]

Tom: Gypsy, Crow's got a screw loose! He says nobody wrote the post
we just read!
Gypsy: You just read a post? That's funny -- I was just cleaning up
the theater and nobody was there....
Tom: What?!?

[Crow enters from stage right, not in costume and speaking with his
normal voice.]

Crow: [to Tom Servo] Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you
for hours.
Tom: What do you mean, you've been looking for me for hours?? We were
just trying to figure out who wrote the post we just read!
Crow: What are you talking about? We didn't get a post today; Frank
messed up the Mads' Net connection again, remember?

[Mike enters from stage right, stretching and yawning.]

Mike: Boy, am I glad the Mads didn't have time to send up an experiment
today! I needed a day to just sleep in....
Tom: But... but... I remember reading a post!
Mike: [soothingly] Of course you remember reading a post. We all remember
reading lost of posts. The Mads have been sending them for a long time.
Tom: No! I mean I remember reading a post just now!
Crow: Mike, I think you'd better vacuum out the inside of Tom Servo's head.
Tom: We *did* just read a post! I know we did!
Mike: [calming-the-crazy-person tone] OK, ok, you remember reading a
post just now. Do you remember the author's name?
Tom: AAAAAAAAAAA!! [dashes off to stage left].
Gypsy: Oh, dear!
Mike: Oh, well, back to the E-Z Bot Repair Manual.

[Incoming call light flashes.]

Mike: Hey, they must finally be ready to show off their half of the
Invention Exchange. [Mike hits response button.]

[DEEP 13 -- Dr F is grinning from ear to ear.]

Dr F: You have just witnessed the power of the Temporal Loop-the-Loop.

Mike: Temporal Loop-the-Loop?

Dr F: Yes, the Temporal Loop-the-Loop, which I used to confuse the
timeline and drive one of your tin cans into gibbering panic.

[Dr F waves grandly toward a lab bench offscreen to stage left. The view
pulls back far enough to reveal that the bench is empty.]

Mike: Well?
Crow: Maybe he really invented a cloaking device....

[Dr F looks toward the bench and does a double take.]

Dr F: FRANK!!

[Frank enters from stage right.]

Dr F: Where's my Temporal Loop-the-Loop?!
Frank: Temporal Loop-the-Loop?
Dr F: [slowly, visibly irate] Yes, the Temporal Loop-the-Loop, the device
I just used to shift the past few hours of history on the Satellite
of Love.
Frank: Ahhh... just what are you talking about?
Dr F: [through gritted teeth] I'm talking about the Temporal Loop-the-Loop!
The device I've been working on for the past three days!!
Frank: You spent the last three days at a Mad Scientists' convention.

[Dr F does a double-take, then realizes what must have happened -- the
Temporal Loop-the-Loop has edited itself out of existence in one
of its own paradoxes.]

Dr F: No! No! NO! NO!!!

[Dr F starts pounding his fists on the console in frustration.]

Crow: I think Dr. Forrester has finally lost it this time, Mike.

Dr F: SHUT UP!!

[Dr F winds up for one final mighty punch, which lands right on The Button.]

MiSTing by Steve Brinich
\ | /
\ | / Mystery Science Theater 3000 and associated characters
\|/ are trademark and copyright 1994 of Best Brains, Inc. and
----O---- used without permission for satirical purposes only.
/|\
/ | \ This post is not intended as a personal attack upon
/ | \ the original author, and is meant only as entertainment
and commentary on the content of the original post.

Disclaimer Addendum: Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson are property of
the heirs of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (thanks to the producers of Star Trek:
The Next Generation for reminding everybody about that) and are used without
permission for satirical purposes only. The business of a plotline editing
itself out of existance through a time paradox has been stolen^H^H^H^H^H^H
adapted from a skit in David Hines' MiSTing of "Enterprized".

--
Steve Brinich | If the government wants us to respect the law, |
<ste...@access.digex.net> | it should set a better example. |

David Hines

Jul 2, 1994, 1:37:46 PM7/2/94
Steve Brinich writes:
>The business of a plotline editing
>itself out of existance through a time paradox has been stolen^H^H^H^H^H^H
>adapted from a skit in David Hines' MiSTing of "Enterprized".

Only Steve's version was a lot funnier than mine.

David Hines
dzh...@midway.uchicago.edu

Steve Brinich

Jul 2, 1994, 3:19:05 PM7/2/94
>>The business of a plotline editing
>>itself out of existance through a time paradox has been stolen^H^H^H^H^H^H
>>adapted from a skit in David Hines' MiSTing of "Enterprized".

>Only Steve's version was a lot funnier than mine.

Uh, oh, my head is going to swell up and explo--

David Hines

Jul 2, 1994, 4:51:10 PM7/2/94
Steve Brinich wrote:
> >>The business of a plotline editing
> >>itself out of existance through a time paradox has been stolen^H^H^H^H^H^H
> >>adapted from a skit in David Hines' MiSTing of "Enterprized".
>
> DH>Only Steve's version was a lot funnier than mine.

> Uh, oh, my head is going to swell up and explo--

BOOM!!! That'll teach you to be funnier than me, Steve.

David Hines
dzh...@midway.uchicago.edu

Rick Hodge

Jul 5, 1994, 11:22:20 PM7/5/94
Hilarious! But irony of ironies, I think the Temporal Loop-the-Loop is
currently being used by DC Comics for its upcoming mini-series ZERO HOUR, in
which continuity will be rewritten once again.

regards,
Rick Hodge

"See the dizzy spell. I would like a dizzy spell, too."
--Paul Merton, "Whose Line is It, Anyway?"