MiSTed: "Dear Isabella IV" (Ratliff!) / "Exposing the Darkness at Point Loma Nazarene College" (3/3)

dhi...@kruncher.ptloma.edu

May 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/25/97

> "There they burned incense on all the high places, like the nations whom
> the Lord had carried away before them; and they did wicked things to
> provoke the Lord to anger, for they served idols, of which the Lord had
> said to them, "You shall not do this thing."" "And they caused their
sons
> and daughters to pass through the fire, practiced witchcraft and
> soothsaying, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the Lord, to
> provoke Him to anger." 2 Kings 17:11,17

CROW: Rather selective quoting there.
TOM: Then again, even the Devil knows scripture.

> THE UNCONFESSED SIN IS PASSED ON THROUGH THE GENERATIONS.
>
> "For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of
the
> fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those
who
> hate Me..." Exodus 20:5
>
> "Then those of Israelite lineage separated themselves from all
foreigners;
> and they stood and confessed their sins and the iniquities of their
> fathers." Nehemiah 9:4
>
> "O Lord, according to all Your righteousness, I pray, let Your anger and
> Your fury be turned away from your city Jerusalem, Your holy mountain;
> because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem
and
> Your people are a reproach to all those around us..." Daniel 9:16

MIKE: All Old Testament references...
CROW: That's so TRUTH can avoid troublesome little problems to his
argument,
namely that ALL sin is forgiven upon confession.

> SORRY, IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE.

TOM: That's what we've been saying.

> "If a person sins, and commits any of these things which are forbidden
> be done by the commandments of the Lord, though he does not know it, yet
> he is guilty and shall bear his iniquity." Leviticus 5:17
>
> WE CANNOT DEPEND ON OUR CHRISTIAN HERITAGE TO ERASE THESE
> ABOMINATIONS FOR US!

MIKE: No, but we can depend on threats of libel suits erasing this
abomination
of a page for us.

> "Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance, and do not begin to say to
> yourselves, "We have Abraham as our father." Luke 3:8
>
> WE MUST SEPARATE FROM THE UNHOLY AND THE UNCLEAN.

CROW: OK. TRUTH, you go over there.

> "Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what
fellowship
> has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with
> darkness? And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a
> believer with an unbeliever? And what agreement has the temple of God
with
> idols?...Therefore, come out from among them and be separate, says the
> Lord. Do not touch what is unclean and I will receive you." 2
Corinthians
> 6:14-16,17
>
> YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

TOM: File this in the round metal basket.

> "...if My people who are called by My name shall humble themselves, and
> pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear
> from heaven, and will forgive their sins and heal their land." 2
> Chronicles 7:14

MIKE: Hey, good call back there Crow.
CROW: You'd expect him to see that this blows his argument away.

> REPENT INDIVIDUALLY, REPENT AS THE BODY OF CHRIST.

TOM: ...and your proof that PLNC hasn't is...?

> "As many as I love I rebuke and chasten. Therefore, be zealous and
> repent." Revelation 3:19

MIKE: Hey, what's that word "love" doing in this post?
CROW: Well, TRUTH loves himself.... and... um... well...

> "Now, therefore," says the Lord, "Turn to me with all your heart, with
> fasting, with weeping, and with mourning...Call a sacred assembly;
gather
> the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders...let the
> priests, who minister to the Lord, weep between the porch and the alter;
> let them say, "Spare Your people, O Lord, and do not give Your heritage
> reproach...Then the Lord will be zealous for His land, and pity His
> people."" Joel 2:12,15,16,17,18

TOM: More selective quoting.

> "Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves
from
> all filthiness of the flesh and spirit

MIKE: ...and this web page

> , perfecting holiness in the fear
of
> God." 2 Corinthians 7:1
>
> Dear Brethren in Christ: Please pray in repentance for the spiritual
> cleansing of our campus, our PLNC community and our individual lives. We
> must take action and actively reclaim these things for the glory and
honor
> of our Lord Jesus Christ. The buildings, the church, chapels, and the
> grounds of the campus are defiled with the sins of the past, and the
sins
> remain. God does not take these things lightly. These sins are not
atoned
> for by the physical presence of a Christian college, a Christian church
or
> Christian people. But, true revival and fruitfulness will be given to
> those who come forward now, humbled, sincere in heart, broken before
Him,
> because God is faithful.

CROW: Again, your proof that this hasn't been done is?

> With steadfast love in Christ from,
> T.R.U.T.H.
> The

TOM: Self

http://www.users.cts.com/king/t/truth)
> (e-mail: tr...@cts.com)
>
> Send E-Mail

MIKE: Stop telling us what to do.

> Back to Home Page.

CROW: (sighs) "Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on
disputable matters." - Romans 14:1
MIKE: Or in other words, mind your own business?
CROW: Exactly...

[They leave...1...2...3...4...5...6...SOL Control Room]

TOM: That was painful. That was like Ratliff writing religious tracts.
MIKE: Not quite. Ratliff isn't quite that deliberate about being bad.

[Ape Light flashes. Mike hits it.]

MIKE: What do you think, um, sirs?

[AL]

BOBO: Delightful as always. You seem to have earned another visit from the
Lawgiver.

[SOL]

ALL: (deadpan) Swell...

[AL]

[Pearl walks in]

PEARL: Didn't think I'd remember those Internet experiments, did you,
Nelson?
Well, here in the year 2525, I've got TONS of them! One of my beloved
Clayton's SPECIAL requests was that I not forget these bags of tripe.
Your pain is only beginning, Nelson. (starts laughing evilly)

PEANUT: Sh-she's laughing again...

[Laughing stops.]

PEARL: (looking at Peanut) Nnngh!

[Laughing resumes]

DISCLAIMER:
Mystery Science Theater 3000 and its related characters and situations
are trademarks of and (c) 1997 by Best Brains, Inc. All rights
reserved. Use of copyrighted and trademarked material is for
entertainment purposes only; no infringement on the original
copyrights or trademarks held by Best Brains, Inc. is intended or
should be inferred. No personal attack is intended on Stephen Ratliff,
who is universally known as being a great sport about these MiSTings.
I truly don't care whether Mr. TRUTH takes this as a personal attack
and tries to equate the mocking of him with the mocking of God. If he
decides to sue me, he would still have more legal problems. These
statements are solely the opinion of Dave Hines and should not be
interpreted as a statement of Point Loma Nazarene College.