MiSTed: Re: C.O.M.P.U.T.I.N.G..4..L.O.S.E.R.S. >:)

Mike Cohen

Jul 2, 1994, 2:15:20 PM7/2/94
masa...@deakin.edu.au (JAMES NGUYEN) writes:

JOEL: Oh hi, the 'bots & I were just catching up on the news.
TOM: "bad command or file name"? Oh, that's cute. You have to be a machine to
use this machine.

>Stimpy huh? Stimpy was a moron...did ya know that?
>
>I guess you chose that login name cause you two have similar IQs.

>NORMAL people huh? Don't forget ORDINARY as well. I agree the Mac is designed
CROW: define normal.

>for ORDINARY & NORMAL people. Thats what makes Amiga users stand out from a
TOM: Ordinary is so... boring.

>herd of SHEEP...WE ARE A UNIQUE BREED...you people are nothing.
JOEL: What was he doing with those sheep.
CROW: wouldn't we all like to know?

>Oh, pleeease. Don't give me this S.H.I.T. about Amiga having no company.
CROW: Can I say that word here?
JOEL: now watch it, or I won't give you a Ramchip.

>It will have a company. The Amiga is only dead in the fantasies of dickheads
TOM: "that is not dead which can eternal lie..."

>like you. Everybody knows the Amiga is being bought by someone BIG. (Samsung)
CROW: Like Gamera?
TOM: Glen Manning?
CROW: Godzilla?
JOEL: William Conrad?

>And when that happens you'll be pissing in your pant, if you had any dick.
CROW: OOOooh, aren't we cranky today!

>This is the only cheap worthless crap you can throw against the Amiga because
CROW: Let's all **** in our hands and fling it at them. No matter how evolved
we get, it's still funny.

>their is absolutely nothing about the Mac that has any advantages over the
>Amiga. When Amiga is bought you'll have **NOTHING** left to throw. So eat
>my shit.
JOEL: He means "When amiga is bought, you'll be left with NOTHING".

>James >:-) Smart people use Amigas.
CROW: for target practice

>: And Macs are made by a company that still exists!! Amiga may still be around,
>: but without a company to create newer, more powerful computers, you'll have a
>: very slow death.
TOM: sort of like watching "Manos, the Hands of Fate"
CROW: Did you have to bring that up? I still didn't get over it.
JOEL: Let's get out of here, I think it's time for a commercial.

Well, it's my first MiSTing - maybe someone in net.misties could do better :)
--
Mike Cohen - is...@netcom.com
NewtonMail, eWorld: MikeC / ALink: D6734 / AOL: MikeC20