Your Computer is Spying on you............................................................ . 6565

Malachi Z. Goodman

Mar 24, 2001, 8:47:00 AM3/24/01

Enter theater...

> If you take your computer in for repair, what will they find?

Crow: Cheetos wedged in the floppy drive!

Mike: Chewing Gum under the keyboard!

Servo: An extra 'W' button on the keyboard!

Mike: Now, that's just strange....

Servo: Well, I'm planning on adding a third 'w' - look, I think if I have to
keep typing "www" then I should have three keys!

Crow: You designed that new Apple computer didn't you?

> Think about it !

Mike: We just did!

> When you access the Internet, your computer keeps permanent hidden records
of your activities!

Crow: Oh, no! all my hidden trips to www.picturethisquote.com are
documented!

Mike: Now, everybody goes there, don't worry. It's nothing to be ashamed
of...

> Do you want your family or the authorities to find out what sites you
surfed?

Tom: Mike, I have to admit... I've been visiting the Martha Stewart
website...

Mike: You're a strange little man...

> Did you download any "warez" or MP3 lately?

Crow (store announcer voice): We have an MP# in housewarez, security to
Housewarez please....

> Did you access barely legal or illegal web sites by mistake?

Mike: Somebody define barely legal....

Tom: Legalize it.....

Crow: huh, must be talking about Johnny Cochran's www.ojsnotguilty.com
website again

Tom: Or OJ's www.driveslowlywithoutattractingattention.com

> Did someone load a console or a banner on your browser with illegal
material?

Mike: Those annoying popups at Scifi.com...

> Remember, you are NEVER safe!!!

Tom: Since one quotation point won't convince you, we've used three!

> Check it out.................
http://www.evidence-eliminator.com/go.shtml?A653704

Mike: Ahhhh.... the Coleman Francis of Spams.

Crow: Go.shtml. A653704. Flag on the moon.

> qxlpynhozysytdffhbdochtvccehuzpvrqwqv

Tom: Ah, yes, the never ending battle between vowels and consonants..