MSTed: "Way of Harmony" 3/3

Lynsa

Jul 22, 1994, 4:05:41 PM7/22/94
Mystery Usenet Theater Hour
Your Host: Lynsa
Join me now for the final moments of the Star Trek: DS 9 fanfic, "Way of
Harmony," as MSTed by DynaYellow.

_____________________________

TOM: Creative. Ha!

>Sender: ro...@wes.mot.com (Operator)
>Date: Tue, 5 Apr 1994 15:16:46 GMT

MIKE: Letąs go...

(On the bridge)

TOM: You know, Mike, that fanfic really wouldnąt have been that bad,
except it was missing apostrophes and we had no idea who was
talking.

CROW: Yeah, no Ratliffian plot holes...

TOM: Not that many misspellings.

CROW: And most importantly, no Kidąs Crew!

TOM: And yet, I still want to blow my brains out.

MIKE: Hmm, thatąs neat. You guys want these? I found them in the
Śfridge.

(Mike pulls out a box of RAM chips. Bots look at Mike. Pause)

CROW: Arenąt you going to ask us to come up with something good
about the experiment?

MIKE: Why would I do that? Dig in! What do you think, sirs?

(Bots go nuts. Cut to Deep 13. Dr. F and Frank are drinking coffee.)

Dr. F.: This tastes funny, Frank, did you put cream in it?

FRANK: Well, I couldnąt find any cream so I used this special
Cream@applelink substitute I found.

DR. F.: You did what? Do you realize what that stuff does? It breaks
down all sense of dialogue.

FRANK: Oh, dont be ridiculous, Dr. F. Thats impossible. It couldnt
happen.

No, you dont understand, Frank! Ive seen this stuff in action!
Its horrible!
Well, whatre we going to do?
I dont know... why dont you just go ahead and push the button,
and Ill get the belt sander for your face.
Okay, Steve.

(Pwoosh!)

THE CREDITS:

'Mystery Science Theater 3000 and its related characters and
situations are trademarks of and (c) 1994 by Best Brains, Inc. All
rights reserved.'

'Use of copyrighted and trademarked material is for entertainment
purposes only; no infringement on the original copyrights or
trademarks held by Best Brains, Inc. is intended or should be
inferred.'

My thanks to the original author of the story. This MiSTing was all in
good fun, and should not be viewed as an attack on him/her.

Keep circulating the posts...

> TIE fighters at two oclock!

And that's it for this Mystery Usenet Theater Hour. Hope you enjoyed
reading through "Way of Harmony." That mischievous Nog, eh? heh-heh...And
so for DynaYellow, I'm Lynsa. Bye-bye, now...bu-bye.

--
lyns...@teleport.com:
Read teleport.internet daily for One Useful Thing and One Cool Thing! And if you miss one, check out the Useful/Cool page: