MSTing PROMO: FREE FILES! MOST CONTROVERSIAL IN THE WORLD!

sl...@cc.usu.edu

Feb 16, 1994, 2:47:46 PM2/16/94
<SOL---Mike and Crow, wearing swimsuits, lie on deck chairs>

MIKE: Oh, hi everyone. We're just having fun on vacation here. Then we're
gonna waterski. Then we're gonna windsurf. Then we're gonna...

CROW: Get to the point, Nelson.

MIKE: Oh, yeah. Then the Mads are going to send us an evil post soon about
Nazis or something. It's called "Free Files! Most Controversial in the World!"

CROW: Aren't those the Harold P. Warren papers?

MIKE: Do'h!

<Annoying Penn Voiceover>

Dale