[MiSTed] Heart of Darkness [2/3]

Jamas Enright

Jan 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/16/97

<SOL>
<Only Mike and Tom are visible on the bridge>

TOM: Wasn't that a bit harsh, Mike?

MIKE: He had to learn, Tom. One too many riffs like that aren't good.

TOM: I know, but what you did... <shudders> There should be limits, Mike.

<The lighting on the bridge goes dark, but Mike is lit up in a dark red
light>

MIKE: Are you saying.. that I AM NOT GOD?!?!

TOM: <backing away> Uh, sure, Mike. Whatever you say.

MIKE: I AM CONTROLLER HERE! WHAT I SAY MUST BE DONE!

TOM: Mike, you're scaring me here.

<Lights suddenly return to normal.>

MIKE: Am I? I'm sorry, Tom. Look, here comes Crow.

<Crow enters, staring straight ahead of him. The top of his headpiece is
now white.>

CROW: <distant voice> Never do that again, Nelson.

TOM: Crow buddy. Are you all right?

CROW: <shudders violently> Never say the word 'hamdinger' in my presence
again.

<Divers alarums.>

ALL: WE GOT THE FANFIC SIGN!

[6..5..4..3..2..@..]

> Article 13 of alt.tv.due-south.creative:

CROW: New news is good news.
TOM: Except in this case.

> sprintlink.net!news.infi.net!usenet
> From: QuePasha <quep...@fyiowa.infi.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.tv.due-south.creative
> Subject: Heart of Darkness 3

TOM: That was a very good movie.
MIKE: Huh? You're thinking of _Army of Darkness_.
TOM: And?

> Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 18:28:11 -0400

<All try to mime 'version'.>

> ***
>
> Victoria stared out into the polar bears tank acutely aware that Ben was
> staring at her.

CROW: <falsetto> Is it a booger? What?
MIKE: <falsetto> Um, did I leave a gun in there?

> She sighed a sigh that said "lets get this over with"
> and looked over at Ben. He was looking at her with those beautiful eyes
> and she felt something inside her melt as she met his intense gaze.

TOM: It was that piece of frozen beef she had last night for dinner.

> The
> fire between them was still there; the attraction as strong as ever.
>
> <Damn> she cursed. How was she going to tell him her carefully
> rehearsed story when he was looking at her like that.

MIKE: Stop distracting her from the teleprompter.

> Ben watched her profile as she turned away again to stare at the bears.

CROW: [as Bogart] She had a full set of curves, and legs that stretched
for a mile.

> It physically hurt to stand so near to her and not touch her. <Later,>
> he told himself, <now is the time for answers.>
>
> "Well," he began, "Lets start with why you came back."

TOM: Yes, let's.

> She looked him square in the eye, "Because I love you."

TOM: <sniff sniff> It's a Kodac moment.

> Ben wanted to believe her with all his heart but something held him
> back.

TOM: [as Fraser] Let go, Dief. Let go. Let... go. Thank you.

> He knew better than anyone that Victoria was a very complicated
> woman who knew what people wanted to hear.
>
> Victoria read the doubt on his face but did not go back on her words.
> "When I saw Ray shoot you I wanted

CROW: A pepperonni pizza. I don't know why, but I did.

> to kill him."
>
> Ben blinked at her, surprised at such a frank confession. She waved a
> hand in dismissal and rushed to explain her words. "I thought you were
> dead and I blamed everyone for it. Jolly, Ray, you; everyone but the
> person who was really at fault; ME."

TOM: Yes, it was my fault. I did it all! MUAHAHAHA!

> She felt her eyes well up with
> tears and couldn't seem to find her voice. Victoria turned away
> embarrassed at her weakness.
>
> Ben felt his love for her well up inside him and his defenses drop
> completely.

TOM: [as Londo] The shield's down! Han did it!

> He reached out and tenderly wiped the tears from her face
> but said nothing.
>
> " I felt so guilty I wanted to die. All those things I did to you,"
> again her voice choked

MIKE: On a plum stone. How'd that get there?

> stopping her words. Her tears were falling
> freely now but she forced herself to go on. "All I could think about was
> you, and how I had wronged you and caused your death." Shame filled her
> voice as she whispered, "I tried to kill myself."

CROW: And I succeeded!

> Ben took a step towards her but she held out a hand stopping him.
> "Please, I have to say this."
>
> "No you don't, I understand." He said softly.
>
> Victoria shook her head and plunged ahead.

TOM: Into the deep dark revine of never-ending ter-ror!
MIKE: Still feeling dark, Tom?
TOM: Still feeling dark, Mike.

> "After I was released from
> the hospital I found out you were alive and I had to see you. Ben, what
> I have done to you is unforgivable." At that statement she completely
> broke down

CROW: Quick, get a mechanic!

> letting the sobs wrack her body. Victoria felt Ben pull her
> to him. Her trembling body surrounded by those strong, safe arms she
> loved so much. She leaned against him so her head lay against his
> chest.

ALL: Awwwwwww.
CROW: Makes me want to puke.

> "I am so sorry" she sobbed.
>
> "I know," he said softly, his own voice thick with emotion, "and I
> forgive you."

MIKE: It's moments like these that I could really go for a packet of
Hamdingers.
CROW: AARRGGHH!! <runs off to the left>

> She tilted her face up and brought her hand up to gently caress his face
> with her finger tips. "Thank you Ben."

<Crow runs back across the front of the screen, still screaming.>

> Her touch took his breath away. Oh, how he had missed that caress.
> Slowly he brought his head down and kissed her but pulled back before
> things got too heated; afraid of where the kiss might lead. Victoria
> looked at him and smiled.

MIKE: [as Darth Vader] I have you now!
<Crow runs back to his seat, and flops down.>
CROW: Do that again, and you die!

> She pulled his head down again and kissed him
> with all the love and emotion she had kept inside her for months. Ben
> responded in kind, pressing his open mouth against hers and pulling her
> against him. Her fingers found his hair as the kiss went endlessly on.

CROW: And on.
TOM: And on.
MIKE: And on.

> ***
>
> Victoria stepped off her bus a block away from her motel room and walked
> back thinking over the events of the last couple hours. She had left
> Ben at the zoo

TOM: After getting the keepers to feed him.

> saying she would drop by his place later tonight. As for
> Ray, everything was going as planned. She unlocked the door and stepped
> into the room. A woman was lying on the bed sedated.

CROW: Are we up to the implied sex part yet?
MIKE: You haven't learned, have you? Ham-
<Crow nutts Mike, and Mike collapses on to the floor.>

> Victoria checked
> her watch, <ime for another dose.>
>
> She opened her suit case and pulled out two small plastic boxes. The
> doctors had given her this after her suicide attempt, it was a very
> potent sedative that lasted for hours.

TOM: Ooh, ooh, I want one while I sit through this.
<Mike climbs back into his seat.>
MIKE: Crow, you are getting out of line.
CROW: Bite me, pink boy.

> Opening the boxes she took out a
> syringe from one and a small vile filled with yellow liquid from the
> other. She filled the syringe and injected the liquid into the woman's
> arm.

MIKE: <hippy voice> Yo man, pass the bong.

> She gave a small cry of pain as the needle penetrated her skin.
>
> "Shh...." soothed Victoria, "you'll feel better soon." She replaced the
> vile and syringe and placed the boxes back in her suitcase.
>
> <Yes, it would all feel better soon.>

TOM: Somehow, I don't believe that.

> ***
>
> Ray paced endlessly across the living room floor. "I don't know what to
> do," he helplessly told no one in particular.

CROW: Hi! I'm No-one in Particular, and I'm everywhere!

> Mrs. Vecchio looked up at her son, a worried expression distorting her
> face.

ALL: Ewww.
MIKE: Quick, change or it'll stay like that.

> "Raymondo, there is something you are not telling me."

TOM: Yes. Stop calling me Raymondo.

> Ray rubbed the back of his neck, totally lost in thought. He was trying
> to decide if Victoria could be behind Franny's sudden disappearance.

CROW: Nyaaa. That'd be too corny.

> <I
> know she hates me because I shot him. I hate myself,> he sadly told
> himself. He glanced at his mom and then his sister Maria. Both were
> staring at him with wide, frightened eyes.
>
> "Please," Maria begged. "Tell us what is happening. Dammit Ray, why
> don't you call the police?"

MIKE: But, he is the police.

> "I am the police!" he snapped,

TOM: See? There you go.

> not wanting them knowing the real reason
> he wasn't reporting her missing.

CROW: If they could find her, they might find... those *other* bodies...

> If Victoria did have her, it would
> just put Franny's life in further jeopardy. He grabbed his coat off the
> back of a chair and put it on. "I am going to search the bars...

TOM: No, I'm not gonna get smashed. Honest.
CROW: Ah, the sweet release of booze.

> see if
> anyone has seen her," he lied. "Just *don't* tell anyone she is
> missing. Okay?"
>
> Everyone nodded, scared of what he wasn't telling them. They knew he
> wasn't telling the truth but they didn't have any choice but to trust
> him implicitly.

MIKE: Excuse me? I don't know about you, but I don't trust a liar.
CROW: Like someone saying you'll get a temp job for just the day?
MIKE: Hey!

> Ray gave his family one last look before he headed out the door into the
> darkness.

TOM: He was never seen again.

> ***
>
> Fraser sat at the small table, anxiously waiting for Victoria's arrival.
> There was a knock on his door and he jumped up, his heart pounding, as
> he opened the door. He was more then surprised to see Ray standing
> there.

CROW: Victoria, that's a new look for you...

> "Fraser, we need to talk." Ray pushed passed Benny and sat down at the
> table. He looked up and sternly said, "Sit." Benny obediently obeyed.

MIKE: <falsetto> Now, *sit*!

> Ray looked down at his hands, deciding what he should say. He decided
> just to get everything out in the open. "I think Victoria has kidnapped
> Franny."

TOM: Or not. I'm not really sure. I'm just making this up as I go along.
I missed rehersals, you know.

> Fraser just stared back at him, his eyes full of disbelief. His eyes
> narrowed suspiciously as slowly shook his head. "She wouldn't do that.
> I know her."

CROW: I didn't miss rehersals. I don't remember that in the script!

> "Fraser, you *don't* know her. You only know what she wants you to
> know."

MIKE: And I know that you know what she knows. And you know that I know
that she knows. And she knows that I... know.. what I.. ummm...
TOM: Thanks for that, Mike.

> Frustrated, he stood up and started to pace around the cramped
> kitchen.
>
> "Ray, she has changed. She really has. I love her, she loves me.

CROW: ARGH! Victoria *is* Barney!
MIKE&TOM: NOOOO!!!

> She
> isn't interested in revenge. She's interested in forgiveness."
>
> Ray exploded. "Fraser, that is a bunch of shit!

CROW: Ooh, ooh, ooh, he used *that* word.
TOM: How dare he.
MIKE: What? So he said 'bunch'..
TOM&CROW: Mike, stop that.

> She's a lying bitch.
> Don't believe her," he pleaded.

CROW: [as Jay Sherman] Please like me.

> Benny clenched his fists as he spoke in a dangerously calm voice. "I
> think

TOM: Ah, another insight into the mind of Benny.

> you should leave."
>
> "Fraser, listen to me..."
>
> "Now!" Fraser stood up, resisting the urge to tackle,

MIKE: Must... not... tackle... must... resist...

> and Ray knew that
> it was useless trying to convince him. His mind was clouded by emotions
> and he was acting out of sorts.

CROW: Acting? Since when?

> Ray helplessly sighed. "Fine." He left the apartment and quickly made
> his way to the Riv. Driving around aimlessly, Ray tried to decide what
> his next move should be.

MIKE: King's pawn to Bishop 3.

> He needed help badly but who could he trust?
>
> A whine from the back seat drew his attention. "Who would of
> thought..." Ray smiled slightly, knowing that he had his partner.

ALL: BENJI!

> End of Part Three
> --
> *QuePasha*********************QP*********************QuePasha*
> ** Toodles! **

MIKE: [British voice] Toodle pip, and tally-ho!

> ** Heather Alina Gillson...aka QuePasha **
> ** PGEB and D'MOB **
> ** My email address is quep...@fyiowa.infi.net **
> ** QuePasha's Due South Site! **
> ** http://www.student.toplinks.com/hp/QuePasha/duesouth.htm **
> *QuePasha*********************QP*********************QuePasha*

MIKE: Another part out of they way.

> Article 14 of alt.tv.due-south.creative:

TOM: And another part beginning.
<All sigh.>

> From: QuePasha <quep...@fyiowa.infi.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.tv.due-south.creative
> Subject: Heart of Darkness 4
> Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 18:29:09 -0400

CROW: InfiNet pain, InfiNet hurt.

MIKE: Aw, no, the CID are on to us.

> .infi.net

TOM: Mozilla vs. Gamera!
MIKE: I think I saw that one.

> ***
>
> Half an hour after Ray had left Fraser's apartment, Victoria arrived.

MIKE: [as Maxwell Smart] Missed her by *that* much.

> Benny let her in, shivering slightly when her body accidentally brushed

CROW: The thousand watt outlet plug.

> against his. She looked up at him. "What's wrong Ben?" she asked, her
> voice reaching the depths of his soul.
>
> He simply said, "Ray was here earlier."

TOM: And I'm soo depressed!

> "Ray," she repeated, her eyes clouding slightly.

MIKE: That was the key word! She's gonna blow!
[All duck.]

> "What did he want?"
> she asked, trying to be nonchalant. "Of course Ray would come screaming

CROW: He's such a wuss like that.

> to Ben," she angrly thought. "I should been prepared

CROW: For that pop quiz this morning.
TOM: Man, I only scored a B.

> for this
> possibility."
>
> "His sister's missing and he thinks you have something to do with it."
> Fraser watched Victoria's reaction carefully.

TOM: Cheerfully? He's happy about Ray losing his sister?
MIKE: Read that again, Tom.

> "What?" she asked, her voice filling with disbelief, her beautiful
> features contorted with shock.

MIKE: Ouch, that's gotta hurt.
CROW: She's touching that plug again.

> "I hated Ray for shooting you...you know
> that. There was a time when all I wanted was revenge but now..." she
> said, her voice quivering. "But now, all I want is you." She looked
> into his heavenly blue eyes, wanting him to kiss her, hold her.

TOM: Show her that neat trick of being ablke to walk through the sewers
without getting your clothes dirty.
CROW: I'm feeling dirty right now.

> As if he was reading her thoughts, he pulled her close to him, enjoying
> the feel of her body against his. Gently he kissed her, teasing her
> mouth open with his tongue.

TOM: Mike, I don't feel so good.
CROW: Go, man, go!
MIKE: Crow?

> He could feel his need increasing as they
> desperately explored each others mouths. His hands wrapped tighter
> around her,

TOM: Cutting off her blood circulation, so she dropped dead to the floor.
CROW: Oh, this is that sort of story is it?
MIKE: Crow, I can't believe you. You want another time out?
CROW: You want another nut?

> one dropping to her lower back and pressing her firmly
> against him, letting her know how much he wanted her.
>
> They reluctantly broke apart

MIKE: And fell to pieces on the floor.

> and he looked into her eyes. She was
> smiling softly and she caressed his face. "Oh, I want you so much Ben.
> But not yet,

CROW: Oh, such a tease.

> not until I prove to you that I have changed." Reaching up

CROW: Her dress, she showed him that she, or rather he, had *really*
changed.
MIKE: I think I should take a look at you in the next break.

> she kissed him again and stepped away. "I must go."
>
> "No. Please, stay" he pleaded

TOM: GUILTY!

> with her.
>
> "Tomorrow Ben. I'll call you at the consulate, we can arrange something
> then. For now, I think Ray needs your help. He must be very worried
> about his sister. Go to him, help him."

TOM: Get close to him. And then, when he least expects it...
CROW: [as Archie Bunker] Pow! Right in the kisser!

> With that she was gone. He stared at the closed door,

MIKE: Is it turn, then push, or push, then turn? Oh, I'll never get the
hang on opening these darn things.

> while he brought
> his breathing and body under control. All he could remember was the
> feeling of her in his arms and the passion he had felt. He had thought
> he would never feel like that again.

CROW: His pants hoped they would never feel it again.
<Mike looks annoyed at Crow, but doesn't say anything.>

> ***

TOM: Look at the pretty daisies.

> Victoria forced herself to walk slowly away from Ben's apartment , but
> her mind was running too fast for her to catch up. Ray knew, but how
> much? She had underestimated him once and Ben had almost died because of
> it. She would not let that happen again.

TOM: She wont let that happen, not again. Never again, I tell you! She
will never let that happen again! NEVER AGAIN SHALL SHE LET THAT
HAPPEN! NOT AGAIN, SHALL HAPPEN, SHE LET! NEVER NOT HAPPEN-
<Mike clamps his hand on Tom's mouth. Tom subsides, and Mike releases
him.>

> <Should I move her?> she
> thought considering her options, <No, best to leave her where she is.

MIKE: She gets five percent more sun in the afternoon right now.

> Don't doubt yourself, Victoria. You can't afford to do that now.> She
> cleared her mind of her self

CROW; Duh... who is that 'me' person again?

> - doubt and started planning her next move.
> It was a pity she couldn't stay with Ben tonight, its not like she
> didn't want to, but she would have to think carefully about what to do
> about Ray. That's rather hard to do when you're making love.

CROW: Welllll.....
MIKE: Hamdingers!
CROW: ARGH!

> She smiled
> ruefully remembering the look of disappointment on Ben's face when she
> said she had to leave. "I'll make it up to him" she promised herself,
> looking forward to the prospect.

CROW: She'll let him be in the same room as her!
TOM: Oooh, that's really avant-guarde.

> ***
>
> Ben looked down at the moonlit street and watched Victoria leave knowing
> he should do as Victoria had said and try to help Ray.

ALL: [droning] Do what Victoria says. Do what Victoria says. Do what
Victoria says.

> He was furious
> at Ray for what he said

TOM: Bad breath? How dare he!

> and really did not what to see him any time
> soon, but if Francesca was in trouble he had to put his pride

TOM: Even the lions like Fraser.

> aside and
> try to help. Making his decision he put on his boots and walked out the
> door.

CROW: THUMP!
MIKE: Ow! Turn knob, open door, then leave!

> ***
>
> Victoria arrived back at the sleazy motel,

MIKE: Or rather, a motel of slightly misunderstood caliber.

> her thoughts still racing.
> <I will not fail...> she told herself repeatedly. As she entered the
> dingy room, a soft moan drew her attention.

TOM: Oooohhh... Prince Charles....

> The sedative was wearing off earlier then it was supposed to. Victoria
> made a mental note to double the dosage from now on.

CROW: [singing] Everybody must get stoned....

> She sat down on
> the bed next to Francesca. "Can you hear me?" she asked.
>
> Franny opened her eyes and tried to focus on the voice. "Who?" She
> shut her eyes and tried to clear her mind of its foggy state.

MIKE: New Jersey, the foggy state.

> "Who are you?" she tried again.
>
> "Just lie still," Victoria said soothingly, "you were in an acident."

TOM: Could have been worse. She could have been in an accident.
MIKE: Play nice, Tom.

> Frannys eyes widened with shock, "An... an acident?"

CROW: Just what is an 'acident'? An accident involving acid?
TOM: We'd tell you, but then we'd have to kill you.

> "You were crossing Main street when you were hit by

TOM: Rush Limbaugh.
MIKE: Oh, that's gotta hurt.

> a car."
>
> "I don't remember....."
>
> "Shhhh....is there anyone you want me to call, to let them know you're
> ok?"

CROW: Call Oprah. I feel a show coming on...

> "Call my Ma, she worries....."

TOM: <falsetto> She's worried that I'm beginning to sound like a hick,
yehhaw!

> and with that she faded back into
> oblivion.

CROW: Lucky her. Unlucky us.

> Victoria quickly stood up and picked up the syringe doubling the regular
> dose. If she had stayed with Ben tonight the drug would have worn off
> completely before she got back and that would have been a disaster.
>
> "So.. your mother worries about you. Well, we will have to do
> something about that , won't we." Victoria injected the sedative into
> her arm

TOM: Then collapsed on the floor as she injected the wrong 'her'.

> and hoped this would last longer. She walked over to her suit
> case, pulled out a fresh set of clothes and headed for the shower.
>
> A couple hours later Victoria sat on the edge of the bed and looked at
> Franny. "Time to make my move" she decided.

MIKE: Black Queen to King's Bishop four.
CROW: That's 'African-American Queen'.

> She pick up the phone and
> dialed Ray's home phone. As she expected his mother answered the phone.
>
> "Mrs. Vecchio?"

ALL: Gezunhiet!

> The voice on the other line hesitated slightly. "Yes, that's me."
>
> Victoria closed her eyes as she spoke. "I have some news about your
> daughter."
>
> The weary voice on the other end gasped. "You know were my baby is?"

TOM: No, but I do know *where* your baby is.

> "Oh yes. She is fine...perfectly fine at the moment." Victoria paused.
> "Something has happened, something bad. Francesca really needs your
> help at the moment...she needs to talk to you."
>
> "Where is she?" pleaded Mrs. Vecchio.
>
> "I'll tell you if you swear

CROW: Yet another otherwise clean telephone conversation turned dirty.

> to come alone. It is what Franny wants."
>
> "Anything."
>
> "Good," replied Victoria as the corners of her mouth slowly formed a
> smile.

TOM: And the rest of her mouth formed a new Baroque Orchestra.

> ***
>
> Ray was exhausted. He had been driving around town all night trying to
> find anything that would help him find Franny. Hungry and sick with
> worry he pulled up to his house and hoped that things would somehow be
> better when he walked though the door.

CROW: Ray lives in a world where walking through solid objects improves
life.

> He dragged himself out of his
> car and walked up the path but the door opened before he reached the top
> step. There stood Maria and Benny both looking anxious about something
> but Benny was doing a better job of hiding it than Maria was.

TOM: Only because Benny has only one expression of complete idiocy!

> Her face
> was pale and her hands were bunched up in front of her stomach.
>
> "Ray! Thank God you're home!" Ray was taken aback by the sheer relief
> in her voice.
>
> He felt a sense of dread come over him. "What Happened?" he asked not
> sure he wanted to hear the answer.

MIKE: What Happened? I Forgot How To Capitalize.
TOM: Hey, stop taking my grammar flames!

> Marie looked at Ben and Ben looked at Ray and calmly said: "Mrs.
> Vecchio has disappeared. Apparently she left early this morning after
> receiving a phone call."

CROW: Fortunately we have a recording as the CIA taps and tapes every
phone call ever made.
MIKE: Wow, you can just stop the conspiracy theorists just lapping that
one up.

> Ray closed his eyes and let his head fall forward

TOM: Where it bounced on the pavement obscenely.

> ; this was just too
> much. He sighed and pulled himself together forcing his mind to think
> clearly. He had no doubt as to who was behind this: Victoria. It
> angered him to see someone as bright as Ben act so dumb with a woman.

CROW: And we all know that Ray is the King of great relationships.

> "Three guesses as to who made the call" he said sarcastically not
> really caring if Ben heard.
>
> "I have no idea," He said coolly refusing to react to Ray's barb.

MIKE: That's one cool cookie.

> He walked past them and laid down on the couch covering his eyes with
> his hands.

CROW: Actually he covered his eyes, then tripped and fell over the
couch, but the author was being kind.

> They followed him into the room; Maria sat down at the edge
> of the couch but Ben remained standing. Finally he sat up and looked at
> his sister, "I want you to take the kids and go stay with our aunt."
>
> "Are you crazy? I not-"

TOM: Nor me!
CROW: Nor me!
MIKE: Nor me!

> "Don't argue, Franny's gone and now Ma." Rays voice softened as he saw
> his sisters eyes well up with tears.

TOM: Just how many sisters does he have there?
CROW: And what was Ben doing with them before Ray got there?
<Mike shoots a fierce glare at Crow, which goes unnoticed.>

> "Please Maria, I don't want
> anything to happen to you."
>
> "Fine" she said quietly and left the room.
>
> After she had left the room he looked up at Ben and carefully keeping
> his voice neutral

CROW: Don't want it slipping into reverse after that mess last time.

> said: "So, where is she?"
>
> "Who?" Ben asked innocently.
>
> Ray felt his pent-up frustrations boil over. "You know damn well who!"
>
> Ben thought about making an excuse but reminded himself that the
> innocent did not need to be defended. "I don't know." He said simply
> and hoped it would be enough.

CROW: Enough with the witty reparte already!

> "Great" Ray moaned and laid back down on the sofa. He closed his eyes,
> trying to hide the tears of frustration that were starting to fall. He
> needed Ben's help...more now than ever.

MIKE: He needs help to hide tears?

> Diefenbaker's nose lightly touched Ray's clenched fist. He looked down
> at the wolf, into his deep, dark, understanding eyes. "Fraser. Even
> your wolf knows what is going on..."

CROW: If only the audience did.

> His voice fell silent. It was
> hopeless...so hopeless.
>

> End of Part Four

TOM: This fanfic is hopeless...so hopeless.

> --
> *QuePasha*********************QP*********************QuePasha*
> ** Toodles! **
> ** Heather Alina Gillson...aka QuePasha **
> ** PGEB and D'MOB **
> ** My email address is quep...@fyiowa.infi.net **
> ** QuePasha's Due South Site! **
> ** http://www.student.toplinks.com/hp/QuePasha/duesouth.htm **

MIKE: Just think what would happen if Dr. F found that site.
<All think>
ALL: NOOO!

> *QuePasha*********************QP*********************QuePasha*

TOM: Let's get out of here, guys.
<Mike picks up Tom, and out they go.>

[Commercials: Mentos, the bresh freathmaker!]

Mark Rowan

Jan 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/22/97

Nice, nice. But you left out one joke. I've added it for you.

:
: MIKE: Black Queen to King's Bishop four.

: CROW: That's 'African-American Queen'.

TOM: Starring Humphrey Bogart and Katherine Hepburn.

Mark Rowan
#14659