MSTing

John Prill

Feb 26, 1995, 1:35:42 AM2/26/95
Some one asked for an attempt of a MSTing of this,(the TRANSFORMER
MOVIE segment), and well....

Unicron: Megatron.

Tom: Oh great, its Avon.

Megatron: Who said that?

Crow: I am, the lord.

Unicron: I am Unicron.

Tom: Its an off day. What can I say?

Megatron: Show yourself.

Joel: No. Open your eyes, you idiot.

Unicron: I have summoned you here for a purpose.

Joel: I want you, to build me an ark.
Tom: What's an ark?

Megatron: No one summons Megatron!

Crow: Then why are you here? What, were you thrown out of a ship or
something?

Unicron: Then it pleases me to be the first.

Crow: I'd hate to see his children.

Megatron: State your business.

Joel: I'm going to buy a major distributor, and then offer huge
discounts only through that outlet.

Unicron: You are to destroy the Autobot Matrix of Leadership. It
is the one thing, the only thing, that can stand in my
way!

Tom: Let me get this straight: a small, round object stops you in your
tracks entirely? I should drop pennies more often.

Megatron: You have nothing to fear. I have already crushed
Optimus Primewith my bear hands.

Joel: And then, I had honey. Hmmmmm, honey.

Unicron: You exxagerate.

Crow: Well, maybe. But if you think thats true, you should test my spell
checker.

Megatron: The point is he's dead, and the Matrix died with him!

Tom: You really don't get out often enough, do you?

Unicron: No, the point Megatron is that you are a fool. The
Matrix lives with Ultra Magnus on the Planet of Junk.
You are to hunt him down and destroy it for me.

Joel: Ok, no problem. Do I get a map or do I have to find this planet
of Junk on my own?

Megatron: Why? What's in it for me?

Crow: A feeble attempt of an increase in your popularity. A few new
models of your toy. Otherwise....nada.

Unicron: Your bargaining posture is highly dubious, but very
well. I will give you a new body and new troops to
command.

Tom: And the girls will just love you.

Megatron: And?

Crow: Ok, and the boys too.

Unicron: And Nothing! You belong to me now.

Joel: Oh, now this is getting too far.

Megatron: I belong to nobody!

Tom: Oh really? Well, the lawyers from Hasbro will be calling you
soon.

Unicron: Perhaps I misjudged you. Procede on your way to
oblivion.

Crow: The film written by Peter David? Ok, no problem.

Megatron: No! I accept your terms! I accept!

Joel: Image fan boy.

Unicron: Excellent! Behold, Galvatron! And these shall be your
minions: Cyclonus, Sweeps, and his armada. And this
shall be your ship.

Crow: We couldn't think of a bunch of pitiful names, so they're just
your minions until we can think of a name.

Galvatron: I shall tear open Ultra Magnus and every other Autobot
until the Matrix has been destroyed!

Joel: And later on, we'll all have roast autobot for dinner.

Unicron: Go. Destroy the Matrix.

Tom: Well, if you insist....

What do you think, sirs?