[MiSTied] Princes of the Universe, 2 (REPOST)

Gary W. Olson

Oct 23, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/23/95
(continued from part 1...)

[Mike is standing on the left side of the screen, wearing a coach's sweatshirt.
Tom and Crow are on the right side, groaning.]

TOM: I can't stand it. I just can't stand it any more.
CROW: Me neither. "Treklander" and "Treklander II" should have indicated to
the world that Star Trek and Highlander are two tastes that do *not*
taste great together.

[Mike blows his coach's whistle, getting the 'bots attention.]

MIKE (speaking with a sort of George C. Scott-like voice): None of that, troops!
You haven't seen nothing yet!
TOM: You mean it gets worse?
CROW: How could the concept get any worse?
MIKE: How about a SeaQuest/Highlander crossover?
TOM & CROW: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!
MIKE: Or a V/Highlander crossover?
CROW: That wouldn't be so bad, really.
TOM: Huh?
CROW: Two words: Jane Badler.
TOM: Oh yeah.
MIKE (sensing the skit is in danger of being sidetracked): My point is you have
to be ready to encounter a combination of Highlander and any television
show or movie in existance!
TOM: You mean like a NYPD Blue/Highlander crossover?
CROW: Or an Adam-12/Highlander crossover?
MIKE: Exactly! Cop shows in particular are choice targets for crossing over
with Highlander, given they share similar adolescent male power fantasy
themes. But that's not all...
CROW: Detective shows! A Matlock/Highlander crossover!
TOM: Moonlighting/Highlander! Hardcastle & McCormick & Highlander!
CROW: Roseanne/Highlander! Peanuts/Highlander!
MIKE: Guys, you're just getting silly.
TOM: Who cares? I feel much better now!

[Commercial sign light starts flashing.]

MIKE: Not for long. We have to return to the theater... right after this.

[Commerical: why not enjoy a nice, cool glass of milk?]

[Commercial ends and we return, as Mike and the bots are entering the theater.]

>ibm.net!news

TOM: IBM! We don't innovate, we dominate!
CROW: Or we used to, anyway.

>From: cm...@ibm.net

MIKE: See Mike at Atlantic City all this week with funnyman Carrottop!
TOM: You're going to be at Atlantic City?
MIKE: No, this guy is.
TOM: Oh.

>Newsgroups: alt.startrek.creative
>Subject: Repost: Princes of the Universe, 2

CROW: It's Princes Sphaghetti Night!

>Date: 1 May 1995 01:17:52 GMT

CROW: Circles? 804.
TOM: Zig zag patterns? Only 6.

MIKE: I personally apologize on behalf of all Mikes everywhere.

TOM: Newsreader divided by two?
CROW: Well, it *is* IBM.

>Part 7: Corellias Government Plaza, Building 1

MIKE: Pedestrians nothing.

> Kerr Doran looked out at the conflagration that surrounded the
>capital city and smiled. He liked what he saw. Loved it, actually.

CROW: Kurt Russell with his shirt off, fighting the blaze.
TOM: Watch out for the backdraft.

>Now that the game was over, and he had the prize, he was unstoppable.
>After all, he'd struggled for over ten thousand years to get here.

MIKE: Of course, if those freeway repair crews had worked just a little
bit faster...

> He'd tried to play fair in the beginning, even went so far as to
>spare unarmed Immortals. That was before Jerra.

CROW: Jerra Van Dyke.
TOM: Diagnosis: Highlander.
MIKE: No, that's Dick Van Dyke's show. Jerry Van Dyke is on 'Coach.'
TOM: He's right! Look, there's Craig T. Nelson!
CROW: I'm still picturing Samantha Mathis.

> Before he lost Gaea.

MIKE: Just look in the lost-and-found-earth-goddesses department.

>He'd been good then, one of the best. That was eight thousand years
>ago . . .

TOM: The last baseball season without a strike.

>(Flashback)

TOM (singing): She's a maniac, maaaaiiiiniac, and she's dancing like she's
never danced before!
CROW: These immortals are welders by day, I take it.

> "Kerr, do you love me? I mean really love me?" asked Gaea.

TOM: Would you give up Monday Night Football for me?

> "Of course I do. You know that," Kerr replied.
> "Then why are you keeping things from me?"
> 'Here it comes,' he thought. "I told you, there are some things
>that I just can't share with you, at least not yet."

MIKE: Besides, my chain mail underwear just wouldn't fit you.

> "Well, when then? I think I've been patient, we've been together
>for over a year now."

CROW: I'm just asking why you won't stop leaving the toilet seat up.

> "I'm just afraid that you won't understand, but I guess you are
>entitled to some answers."

MIKE: From the back of the book.

> "Kerr, I love you. There is nothing you can possibly say or do that
>can change that. Now, please, tell me."
> "OK, I don't want you to scream, or call anyone, or anything. Just
>trust me." Kerr took a knife from his belt.
> "Kerr! What are you doing?!"

TOM: I'm going to cut this tin can in half! Stand back!

> Kerr stabbed the blade through his heart. Gaea screamed, as Kerr's
>body dropped to the floor, dead.

MIKE: Hey, he said no screaming!
CROW: Now he won't come back to life.

> "Kerr!" She knelt beside his body and then lifted his head. "Kerr,
>why?!"
> Suddenly, she heard a crash. She looked up and saw a large man
>standing in front of their broken bedroom window. He was carrying a
>sword.

TOM: And a copy of their life insurance policy.
MIKE: You know, if you'd been insured through State Farm, I wouldn't have
to kill you.

> "Help him! Kerr! He stabbed himself!"
> "Shut up, woman!" said the man. "I haven't come to help him, or
>you. I've come for his head."

CROW: I've got a pan filled with neck juice waiting for it.

> "What? Who are you? Get away from here!" Gaea pulled the knife
>from Kerr's chest and held it in a defensive position.
> "You would pull the knife from your own husband's heart to defend
>yourself? You say you want to help him! You want only to help
>yourself."

MIKE: To his heart.
TOM: Be careful, that guy from "Cave Dwellers" might show up.

> "No! Stop it! Don't say that! Stay away!" She lifted the knife
>higher.

CROW: And threw out her back.

> "Move out of the way, woman. I grow tired of your whimpering." He
>moved toward her.
> "NO!" she screamed as she plunged the knife forward. The man
>knocked the knife from her hands with his sword. He picked her up by
>her neck and tossed her across the room like a rag doll.

MIKE: I remember when I was a kid. We'd throw rag dolls around the room
all the time. Or we'd sit on them.
CROW: We don't want to know, Mike.
TOM: Which Mike?
CROW: Both.

> "I warned you, woman. Now you will pay the price for getting in my
>way." He walked over to her and stuck his sword through her heart.

TOM: Now was this when swords were made of steel?
CROW: We'll let you know.

> Kerr's wound healed with a flash of blue light.

MIKE: Blue light special on healing factors. Aisle ten.

> The first thing he
>saw when he opened his eyes was

TOM: Laura Palmer.
MIKE: I see her! Laura!
TOM: Go into the light, Leland! Go into the light!

> the man, an Immortal that he did not
>know, standing over Gaea. The man had hurt Gaea!

CROW: Does this bug you? I'm not touching you!

> "NO!! YOU BASTARD!!" Kerr scrambled to his feet. He grabbed his
>sword and attacked.
> The man laughed loudly as he thwarted Kerr's attack with ease.

MIKE: Ease and ohs.
TOM: Dis and dat.

> "How
>nice of you to join us, Doran.

MIKE: Bob Dornan?
CROW: Kept alive by his bitter hatred of liberals.

> Allow me to introduce myself, I am
>Jerra. I've come for your head, please relinquish it." He knocked
>Kerr to the ground and closed in for the kill.
> Kerr got to his feet just in time to narrowly evade Jerra's slash.

TOM: Welcome to the jungle.

>"You underestimate me, Jerra!"
> "I underestimate no one," Jerra said as he attacked again.

CROW: No underestimations, just great savings every day.

> This time, Kerr was ready. He parried Jerra's thrust and knocked
>the broadsword from his hands. "Really?" Kerr said, and then took
>Jerra's head. The head smiled as it fell to the floor.

MIKE: Because the floor was covered with a DuPont StainMaster carpet.

> The Quickening was the most powerful Kerr had ever experienced, and
>it left him drained and exhilarated all at the same time.

TOM: While leaving us drained and exasperated.

> Strange
>feeling, that.

CROW: Strange feelings... weeeeiird feelings...

> Then he remembered Gaea. He looked at her, and he knew she was
>dead.

TOM: Her mood ring had gone black.

> He didn't even have to feel her pulse. He picked up her up
>and carried her to the bed without changing his expression. Kerr left
>the house that day, and he never knew what happened to her body.

MIKE: It got cast as an extra in 'Pulp Fiction.'
TOM: To increase the body count, right?
MIKE: Pretty much.

>(Present)

CROW: Cologne! Why, thanks, kids! This is just what I wanted!

> Well, the game is now over, and Gaea's death has truly been avenged.
>If only he hadn't become bitter and untrusting after she died. If
>only he could have worked through the anger. If only Jerra's
>Quickening hadn't brought his evil as well as his power and
>knowledge. If only-

MIKE: He could think of how to end this paragraph.

> "Stop it!" he said aloud to himself.

TOM (Smoky the Bear): Only YOU can stop... it.

> "It's over. I am the most
>powerful man in the universe. I will have this planet, and soon the
>Federation, and then, the galaxy. I AM GOD!"

CROW: You can't be God. You don't have a sliding cardboard jaw!

> Someone was coming. Amazing, this power, this Prize. He was
>smarter than before. He knew every man's thoughts.

MIKE: He had an intimate knowledge of Mitchell's hygenic practices.
TOM: Ewwww.

> He could feel
>mortals now, as he could Immortals before, the buzz was only slightly
>different, less palpable.

MIKE: What did I tell you? 'Palp Fiction.'
TOM: Doh!

> It was Horgan, his chief chaos
>distributor, his second in command.

CROW: Horrrrrrrrrrrgaaaaannnn!
TOM: No one can escape from Stalag Thirteen!
MIKE: Hey, what's that he's wearing on his head?
TOM: It's... it's...
CROW: A chaos distributor cap!
TOM: Zing!

> "Horgan! How goes the fight, boy?" he said with a smile.
> "Sir, we have disturbing news. It seems a Federation Starship is en
>route."

MIKE: That's disturbing?
TOM: Imagine if it had been En Vogue.

> "Disturbing? Horgan, that is Excellent news! It's the Enterprise,
>isn't it? I know the Federation would want to send its finest ship,
>to protect their precious dilithium. The fools. Do you know how
>worthless dilitium is, Horgan?

CROW: It's so worthless it lost it's 'h'.
MIKE: I bet the 'd' goes next.

> Give me a week and I could

TOM: Take off the weight!

> engineer a
>fuel that is a thousand times more potent from ordinary garden
>vegetables!"

CROW: Just gotta keep those durn rev'nooers away.

> "Sir, the Enterprise will be here within 2 days. I don't know about
>you, but I think we should at least prepare for-"

TOM: Me to figure out how to finish my sentence.

> "Horgan, I will know their moves before they do! Worry not, my
>friend. Go, and on your way out, send me in a girl. No, make it two."

MIKE: And make sure neither of them is Tom Hanks or Peter Scolari.

> "Yes sir." Horgan took his leave.

CROW: And shoved it.

> 'Foolish little man,' he thought. 'Planning to overthrow me as soon
>as he can get help from the Federation. Good luck.'

TOM: Hugs and kisses, Bunny.

> He laughed
>aloud. The laugh reminded him of Jerra's. Reminded him of Gaea.

MIKE: Reminded him of everyone he'd ever met.
CROW: Except Gallagher.
TOM: Of course.

> If
>only . . .

TOM: If only WHAT?
MIKE: Maybe he thinks the sentences will finish themselves.

>Part 8: Geordi LaForge's quarters

MIKE: Geordi LaForge's dimes.

> "Now," said Commander Geordi LaForge, "I could repair the old blade,
>it would be as good as new, for what that's worth, or I could make you
>a new blade, out of a stronger alloy.

CROW: Or I could send in thirty-six thousand box tops and get you a blade from
the cereal company.

> There are alloys that could
>slice this old blade into even smaller pieces with relatively no
>pressure at all."

TOM: Aside from the peer pressure.

> "But how would it feel?" asked Richie.

MIKE: Badly. It's very sensitive, you know.

> "Feel? What do you mean? It would feel like metal, how else?"
> "No, I mean how would the sword handle? Would the balance be the
>same? Would the weight change?"

CROW: Would it sing?
MIKE: Would it dance?
TOM: Would it demand a chance to direct?

> "We can make it feel however you like. Come on, lets try the
>replicator."
> "Replicator? You're going to replicate a sword blade?!"

CROW: No, he's going to replicate Phil Donahue's hair, dickweed.

> "What did you think I was going to do? Forge one for you?" Geordi
>laughed.

MIKE: Well, your name *is* LaForge.
TOM: Hey, it is...

> "Just try it, Richie. You never know." Duncan gave him a
>reassuring nod.
> "Well, OK." Richie lowered his head and followed Geordi.

CROW: Running into the wall moments later after Geordi turned the corner.

> "I'll catch you later, Richie. We'll meet up at ten forward."
> "OK, Mac."
> "Now, Lieutenant Worf, lets continue our holodeck excursions."

TOM: Let me take you on a sea cruise!

> "Very well, Duncan. After you." Worf gestured toward the door.

MIKE: Oh, no, after *you*.
CROW: After *you*.
MIKE: No, after *you*. You have a bigger forehead.
CROW: Is that the rule?
MIKE: It is now.

> "Thanks."
> As they approached the holodeck, Worf said: "This time, I would
>like to run my holodeck training program, if that is all right with
>you. You should find it . . .

TOM: If you open your eyes and stop cowering in the corner.

> challenging."
> "Sounds great."

MIKE: But really isn't.

> "Good. Here we are. Computer, Lieutenant Worf's calisthenics
>program, level three."
> "Level three? How many levels are there?"

CROW: Ninety-nine, plus the ten special levels that you can only get if Mario
collects all the red mushrooms.

> "Unlimited. I have made it through twenty-seven, so far."
> "Well, this sounds like fun."

MIKE: But really--
TOM: You've done that one already.
MIKE: It bears repeating.
TOM: I guess.

> "It is," Worf said, with an evil grin.
> They entered the holodeck, and were attacked immediately by several
>large four armed creatures.

CROW: Wow! Those Klingon Poodles are vicious!
TOM: Those aren't Klingon Poodles! Those are Bert I. Gordon special effects!
CROW: Nooooo!

> Duncan dodged the first few blows, and
>then knocked one of the creatures to the ground with a thud.

MIKE: He then got out the Klingon Pooper Scooper.

> As he
>drew his sword, Worf threw another of the creatures across the room
>with a roar. Duncan sliced yet another in half with his katana.

CROW: The fourth fled to Brazil and claimed asylum.

> The
>last beast rushed at Duncan,

CROW: Oh.

> and he plunged the blade through its
>chest.

TOM: No Klingon Poodles were hurt in the writing of this fanfic.
MIKE: Except for the one that piddled on Worf's foot.

> "That WAS fun, what's next?"

TOM: Now, a legion of Howie Mandels!
MIKE & CROW: Nooooooo!

> "Computer, level ten. Watch."
> This time, there were no four-armed beasts. Twelve very large
>klingons

CROW: In stunning blue strapless evening gowns.

> with razor sharp batleths appeared, six on either side of
>the pair.
> "You take the six on the left, I'll take the six on the right,"
>said Duncan.

TOM: I'll take the zero in the middle.
CROW: I was going to take them.

> "Agreed," said Worf as he readied his batleth.
> Four of Worf's attackers charged him. He decapitated the first
>with one slash, then seemingly with the same movement, sliced through
>the second's chest. The two that were left over

MIKE: Were wrapped in cling wrap and put into the refridgerator for tomorrow's
lunch.

> joined the attack.
> Meanwhile, Duncan had his hands full, as he battled his six foes
>with the katana. He slashed and parried with blinding speed,
>beheading the first two with three simple moves. Then, he leapt into
>the air and landed behind the last four. With one great strike,

CROW: He killed Earl Anthony *and* Pete Webber.

> and
>one even greater yell,

TOM (singing): He cried more! more! more!

> he cut through all four.
> Worf was finishing off his last opponent while Duncan waited and
>watched.
> "Very good, lieutenant. This is a great program. What level did
>you say you got to?"

MIKE: The one where you get arrested for doing these things.

> "Twenty-seven. Why?"
> "Computer, level twenty."
> The scattered body parts disappeared, and the program began loading.

CROW: As did Duncan's pants.
TOM: Ew.

>Just as it finished, Commander Riker's voice came over the comm.
>"Lieutenant Worf, report."

MIKE: Lt. Worf here, requesting an excuse to ditch this loser, sir.

> "Computer, pause program." Worf tapped his comm badge. "Lieutenant
>Worf here, Commander."
> "Lieutenant, report to the bridge."

MIKE: That'll work. Thanks, sir.

> "Yes sir." Worf turned to Duncan. "I am sorry, but I must leave
>you now."

TOM: Try to remember that time in September.

> "That's OK, I think I'll stay for a while, if you don't mind. Maybe
>I'll beat your record," Duncan said with a smile.

CROW: Then you'll have to switch to cassettes.

> "You have survived longer than anyone, for that you should be proud.
>You fight with much honor, Duncan. If anyone can beat me, I'm sure
>it's you."
> "Thanks, Worf. You are one of the most honorable and fiercest
>fighters I've ever known."

MIKE: In other words, you're as gullible as a post.

> Worf left the holodeck with a smile. Duncan continued his workout
>and made it to level thirty-three. That was something Worf could do
>without knowing, he thought.

TOM: What do you suppose is on level thirty-three?
CROW: A dozen Aztec Mummys?
MIKE: Lee Van Cleef and Timothy Van Patten?
CROW: Mitchell. It's gotta be Mitchell.
MIKE: A Mitchell programmed to think you're standing in between him and his
Schlitz.
TOM: Yikes!

>Part 9: Sick Bay

CROW: Oh, I'm all hot and it hurts and stuff.

> "So, you're from Scotland? I should have guessed.

MIKE: What tipped her off?
TOM: He's not wearing anything under his kilt.

> Descended from
>the great Clan MacLeod no doubt." Beverly programmed the tri-corder
>in preparation for Conner's exam.

CROW: According to these readings, your prostate is older than dirt.

> "Yes, actually. Duncan and I are both directly descended from the
>MacLeods. We can trace our lineage back almost one thousand years,"

TOM: Before we run out of tracing paper.

>Conner replied. "Where did you say you were from?"
> "Well, I didn't, but I think you tried to ask me. My family is
>from Scotland, too. The Highlands, actually."

MIKE: Not all of the Highlands, of course. Just one of them.

> "Really? You don't seem like a Highlander to me. Most of the
>Highland women I've known are a little, rough-cut. Except for
>Heather."

CROW: Heather Locklear?
TOM: Melrose Highlander?

> "Heather? Is that your wife?"
> "Yes. Well, she was. She's dead now."

MIKE: She told Christian Slater that he was no Jack Nicholson and he just
snapped.

> "I'm sorry. I lost my husband Jack, several years ago. Have you
>been alone long? I mean, I assume you're alone now."
> Conner smiled. "Well, it's been awhile.

CROW: I keep meaning to shave my palms, but...

> What are you going to do
>to me?"

TOM (Crusher): I'm going to re-enact my role in 'Sub Rosa.'
MIKE & CROW: Nooooooooo!

> 'Just give me the chance' she thought. "Well, I'm going to run a
>neural scan, to see exactly what's causing these headaches."

TOM: I bet it's Robert Urich.

> "Its stress related, I know it is. I need to get to the holodeck
>more. I need a vacation."

MIKE: I need the Go-Go's.
TOM: Hey, there's Belinda Carslyle.
CROW: I'm *still* picturing Sama...er, well, I guess I can picture Belinda just
this once.

> "I thought you were on vacation. Speaking of which, how did you get
>Star Fleet to let you ride their flagship to Risa?"

CROW (dude voice): I hooked 'em up with these chicks from Theta Epsilon.

> "Well, Duncan used to work at the Academy, and Richie called in a
>few favors. It's all very political."

MIKE: Good thing he knows Newt Gingrich.

> "I see. Lie down please." She started the scan. "Try not to move
>your head, Highlander." Beverly smiled. "There, all done."
> Conner sat up. "Well, am I going to live?"

CROW: Nope.

> "According to this, you're fine. Wait, this is strange."
> "What?"

TOM: We've almost finished the scene, and I've been able to complete all
my sentences.

> "This says you haven't made any dinner plans. Tonight. My
>quarters."

MIKE: Quarters, in a delicious hollandaise sauce.
CROW: (lip-smacking sound)

> "Beverly, I'd love to, but we're all meeting with the Captain
>tonight at nine. Why don't you join us?"
> "Well, I guess I could do that. But I'll take a rain check on the
>dinner. Deal?"

TOM: Are those box seats? Upper deck?

> "Sure." 'Maybe I'll let you examine a little more,' he thought.

MIKE: He'll let her look at his earlobes.

> "OK, now there is just one more test I'd like to run, if you don't
>mind."
> "Well, I-"

CROW: Sorry, we're out of walleye today. How about catfish?

> "Good. Lie down again."
> "What are you doing to me now?"

MIKE: I'm shaving your butt and puttimg cosmetics on it.
TOM (sinister voice): Avon calling.

> "This scan will isolate all your recent memories, scanning for high
>levels of adrenaline in your system. That will probably coincide with
>your recent headaches."

CROW: And the last six Boyz II Men singles.

> "How will you be able to tell there were high levels of adrenaline?"
> "When the brain stores memories, it also keeps a record of what your
>body is doing. It keeps track of all your glandular output."

MIKE: Even that gland there?
CROW: Every gland.
MIKE: Even the teeniest, tiniest gland...
TOM: *Every* gland.

> "Amazing."
> "Yes, isn't it?

ALL: *No.*

> There, all done.
> "Wait, this can't be right. It's dated some of your memories at
>over half a century.

MIKE: Hey, those are the only kind of dates he gets these days.

> Let me try it again."
> Conner grabbed her hand. "Beverly, forget it. I'm fine. Why don't
>we finish our walk in the arboretum?" He gave her his best smile.

TOM: And he gave her his best exasperated look, with a flared nostril as a tip.
CROW: Lassiez-faire facial expressions. You gotta love it.

> "Well . . . OK. We can finish this some other time. You
>definitely look OK now."
> "So do you. Come on."

MIKE (singing): And do the loco-motion with me.

>Part 10: Geordi LaForge's Quarters

CROW: Insert Part 10 into Slot 5.
TOM: Use as much model glue as you need. That's what it's there for.

> "This blade is a poly-duranium alloy, it's strong enough to cut
>through anything, even your other tritanium blade.

MIKE: But can it cut through the wall of animosity that is stifling our love?

> Now, how does
>this feel?" Geordi handed Richie the new sword.
> "Not bad. Not bad at all. Thanks Geordi."
> "If you don't mind me asking, why do you need such a strong weapon?
>It's not like a sword is going to do you any good against a phaser, is
>it?"

CROW: Hey, pal, you wave your phallic symbols around, I'll wave mine, okay?

> "Well, I've been fencing for years, and it's a lot of fun. I prefer
>hand to hand weapons, they're a lot more . . . noble than phasers."

TOM: They help little old ladies across the street and always put a little
extra onto the plate at church on Sundays.

> "You're starting to sound like Worf."

MIKE: Amazing he can get his voice that low with just a regular forehead.
CROW: I'll say... huh?

> "Thanks, I think. Now, if you don't mind ME asking, how did you get
>the visor?"
> "I was born blind. I've had it since I was a kid."

TOM: Of course, it was a few years before it actually *fit* me...

> "Surely you could have gotten genetically engineered eyes, why not
>switch?"

MIKE: You mean, jump the fence?
CROW: Swing both ways! You know you want to!

> "Well, the technology isn't perfect yet, I don't want to take the
>risk. There's a chance that if I get implants, and they aren't
>successful, I won't be able to go back to the visor.

TOM: Why not join Eyeclub for Men?

> I don't want to
>take that risk."
> "I know what you mean, I don't exactly trust technology all that
>much, but it does have a few advantages." He held up the newly
>constructed sword.

MIKE: And took its wallet.
CROW: The streets just aren't safe any more, you know?

> "It's not that I don't trust technology, I mean, I am the chief
>engineer of a starship. I just want to be sure. Actually, I see
>better with the visor than ordinary people anyway."

TOM: For instance, I can see you're wearing nothing underneath your kilt.

> "Well, thanks again for the sword. I really appreciate it."
> "Hey, no problem, Richie. I'll see you around."
> "OK, bye Geordi."

MIKE: Why buy Geordi when you can lease him?

CROW: All those equal signs and this fanfic still doesn't add up to anything.

>Mike Coelho 'There can be only one'

MIKE: Time to get out of here, Crow, Tom...
TOM: Carry me!
MIKE: I will, I will...

[Cut to commercials.]

(continued in part 3...)
--
Mystery Science Theater 3000 and related characters and situations are
trademarks of and (c) 1995 by Best Brains Inc. All Rights Reserved.