"MEN OF BOKKEN" (MSTing) (ANIME)

fcasper

Oct 26, 1997, 2:00:00 AM10/26/97
Bokken67.txt

Kenneth Frauwirth

Oct 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/28/97

Boy, I read the title quickly and thought it said "MEN OF BIOKEN". Whew!

BioKen

--
Ken "BioKen" Frauwirth
Division of Immunology

Jess Nevins

Oct 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/28/97

Kenneth Frauwirth wrote:

> Boy, I read the title quickly and thought it said "MEN OF BIOKEN". Whew!
>
> BioKen

*blink*

Uh....hey, BioKen. Been back long?

jess

The Midnight Rambler

Oct 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/28/97

Kenneth Frauwirth wrote:

> Boy, I read the title quickly and thought it said "MEN OF BIOKEN". Whew!
>
> BioKen

That's not so bad. _I_ thought it said "Men of _Dokken_".

--
Robert "Rokken with Dokken" Fontenot
a/k/a The Midnight Rambler

"The situation is rapidly becoming insalubrious.
Meaning - we about to stomp a mud-hole in yo' ass."
-- Dr. Black and Mr. Hyde

Sheryl Gere

Oct 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/28/97

In article <634d40$ord$1...@agate.berkeley.edu>,

Kenneth Frauwirth <frau...@ocf.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:
>Boy, I read the title quickly and thought it said "MEN OF BIOKEN". Whew!

:blink: :blink:

Hey! It's BioKen!

Sheryl, just thought I'd say that

--
"The"Sheryl, MSTie #12802
Filker, B5 fan and Bookaholic

Kenneth Frauwirth

Oct 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/29/97

In article <3455FA...@ix.netcom.com>,

Jess Nevins <jjne...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>*blink*
>
>Uh....hey, BioKen. Been back long?
>
>jess

Never was gone, really. I just went into pretty deep lurk mode. I've made
occasional appearances - you just have to pay attention... :)

Jeffrey Johnson

Oct 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/29/97

On Wed, 29 Oct 1997, Jess Nevins wrote:

> Kenneth Frauwirth wrote:
> >
> > In article <3455FA...@ix.netcom.com>,
> > Jess Nevins <jjne...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> > >
> > >*blink*
> > >
> > >Uh....hey, BioKen. Been back long?
> > >
> > >jess
> >
> > Never was gone, really. I just went into pretty deep lurk mode. I've made
> > occasional appearances - you just have to pay attention... :)
>

> Ah, the crafty BioKen - one of the most difficult of hunts in all of
> nature.
>
> We're lowering Jim into the BioKen trap. Let's watch what happens.
>
> jess - but first, this word from Mutual of Omaha...

Well, jess, I'm lying in wait now. All of the blinds are in place and,
for once, tonight I am downwind. All I can do is lie still and watch
through my infrared...there he is! I can see the wily scientist, creeping
up so stealthily from the bushes, right towards the snare...we got him!
He's caught...but he's not struggling! He's speaking, deliberately...he
has used a double negative! He's free! So close...all the effort, but
I'm afraid this approach will never fool the BioKen again...

JSJ1TG, back to you, Marlon...