MiSTed: YOUR TICKET TO WEALTH!

TICK

Oct 18, 1994, 9:25:29 AM10/18/94
MiSTed: YOUR TICKET TO WEALTH!
by the Tick

JUSTICE IS SERVED!

(1...2...3...4...5...6...7)

MIKE, CROW and TOM are all wearing combat fatigues (in MIKE's case,
a combat jumpsuit).

CROW & TOM: DEAD BY DAWN! DEAD BY DAWN!
MIKE: Settle down, fellas. Oh, hi, everyone. The mads called us
and told us to suit up--he's got some kind of special
mission for us.
TOM: Hey, Mike, Sargeant Rock and Easy Company are calling.

(Deep 13)

Dr. F is standing in front of a huge flag with the Deep 13 logo on it.
Dr. F is dressed like Patton--FRANK is wearing a set of ill-fitting
fatigues.

Dr. F: At ease, my little strike force. I've got a very special
experiment for you today--some worthless little hacker has
spammed this newsgroup again. Frank! Tell 'em about it,
maggot!
FRANK: SIR! IT'S CALLED "YOUR TICKET TO WEALTH" SIR!
Dr. F: That's right. Now..take 'em out, you goldbrickers! Hut two hut two
hut two hut two...

(SOL)

MIKE: AHHHH! WE GOT SPAMMING SIGN!!
CROW & TOM: DEAD BY DAWN! DEAD BY DAWN!

(7...6...5...4...3...2...1)

CROW & TOM: DEAD BY DAWN!
MIKE: Knock it off, guys. Let's not sink to their level.

>From: Gl...@alpha.dfw.net

CROW & TOM: PREPARE TO DIE!!
MIKE: Relax, guys.

> FUN, TRAVEL & WEALTH AWAIT!

ALL: IN THE AR-MY!

> Join me in an exciting membership that offers fabulous world
>wide vacations.

MIKE: Visit small towns with strange names, like...
CROW: Smegma!
TOM: Spasmotic!
CROW: Frog!
MIKE: And the far-flung Isles of Langerham!

>In addition, our members can purchase (for re-sale
>or to keep) name brand products at or near manufacturer's cost.

TOM: If I asked what these products were, would I regret it?
CROW: Is this one of those things where you have to sell Grit?

>However, the best part of the membership, is that our members can:

CROW: Defy the laws of physics!

> BE THEIR OWN BOSS AND EARN A LIFETIME RESIDUAL INCOME OF OVER
> $100,000 PER YEAR!!

MIKE: AND A NEW CAAAAAAR!
CROW & TOM make crowd noise.

> THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
> REQUIRES NO INVENTORY INVESTMENT,

TOM: Or intelligence,

> AND TAKES LESS

CROW: Brain cells...

> THAN 1 HOUR PER MONTH TO DO!

MIKE: One hour...hey, I've got an idea! Let's get Mike Wallace on
the phone!

>----THIS IS THE BEST "NO HASSLE" PART TIME BUSINESS EVER DESIGNED!----

CROW: No hassle?! What do you call spamming perfectly innocent news-
groups...

>HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS EXCITING PART TIME BUSINESS:

TOM: Next week on "YOUR TICKET TO WEALTH," Glenn gets caught in a
deadly game of cat and mouse!

>* Get started for less than $30!

MIKE: What's that supposed to buy, a bus ticket?

>* THE INCOME POTENTIAL IS UNLIMITED!!

CROW: BUT WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO _DO?!_

>* No Inventory, No Paperwork, or Quotas!

TOM: No Retreat, No Surrender?

>* Can do this from your home or apartment anywhere in the world!

MIKE: Can do...can do...this guy says the horse can do...

>* The business will not interfere with anything you do now!

TOM: Unless you disobey...then there will be TORTURE!

>* No need to make phone calls, and it's totally discreet!

CROW: All the sex toys are mailed in plain brown wrappers!

>* No need to bother friends or relatives! Company supplies leads!

MIKE: Hey, watch those leads. You could get leads poisoning!

>* Earn Fabulous Vacations from the comfort of your home!

TOM: Iiiiiiiif...the Price is Right!

>* Members enjoy low cost group dental insurance & prescription drugs!

CROW: Ah, prescription drugs. Now the truth comes out. It's DRUGSTORE
COWBOY!

>* No Personal Selling Necessary, our system does the selling for you!

MIKE: Then what are you bugging _us_ for?

>* EASY TO EARN BIG $$$, anyone can do it!

TOM: Yeah, let's learn from _this_ guy's example.

>* Member's unique investment program, will be your ticket to wealth!

CROW: Does _anybody_ know what this guy is talking about?

>* No meetings or presentations are necessary!

TOM: We just keep you in a dark room. Hope the chains don't chafe!

>* Rock-solid, long-term program that will produce a lifetime income!

MIKE: You just gotta whack this one guy, then you're out.
TOM: Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!

>* YOU CAN MAKE MORE IN ONE MONTH, THAN WORKING ALL YEAR AT A JOB!

CROW: In the exciting world of wholesale crack dealing!

> FOR FREE INFORMATION,

MIKE: Write to Pueblo, Colorado, 81009.

> AND A FREE $100 TRAVEL GIFT..........

TOM: But I've _got_ a blow dryer.
CROW: It's a _travel_ blow dryer!

> Please send a stamped self-addressed, #10 envelope to:

TOM: A #10 envelope? Is that like a #2 pencil?

> Glenn Seeker

MIKE: Seeker and ye shall finder!

> P. O. BOX 24469
> FT. WORTH, TX. 76124-1469

CROW: Get your letter-bombs ready!

> PS: Please NO E-MAIL, or FLAME! THANK YOU!

TOM: I don't think so.
CROW: Crow don't play that!
MIKE: C'mon, boys, let's blow this joint.

(1...2...3...4...5...6...7)

TOM and CROW are typing furiously into a computer.

CROW: ...and...so's...your...mother.
TOM: Isn't that a little harsh, Crow?
CROW: Look, if this Seeker goon can weasel me into reading that
post, he deserves a bit of flame.
MIKE: Gypsy, c'mere for a second. I've got something to send down the
Umbilicus.
GYPSY sidles over and opens wide.

(Deep 13)
FRANK is doing push-ups with Dr. F standing over him.
Dr. F: Move it, slug! Hey, Mike, what's this thing you've sent us
via Umbilicus?

(SOL)
MIKE and the BOTS are grinning and chuckling evilly.
MIKE: Oh, that's just our little response to Glenn's post. Let him know
what we think of him.

(Deep 13)
Dr. F: I see...and it's ticking! Why, you little scamps!

(SOL)
CROW: Actually, it's just a stink bomb.
TOM: Yeah, we wanted to use some high-explosives but "Big Brother" here
wimped out.
MIKE: Hey!

(Deep 13)
Dr. F: Wuss. Push the button, maggot--I mean Frank...
FRANK: Okay. Hey, what's in the box?
Dr. F: FRANK! NO--

(The button gets pushed.)

FRANK: You know, it smells sort of fruity...
Dr. F: Drop and give me twenty, Frank.

Mystery Science Theater 3000 and its related characters and situations
are trademarks of and (c) 1994 by Best Brains, Inc. All rights reserved.

Use of copyrighted and trademarked material is for entertainment purposes
only; no infringement on the original copyrights or trademarks held by
Best Brains, Inc. is intended or should be inferred.