[MISTING] A Shameless Clip Show

Joe Blevins

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98
This is a little something I whipped up during a frenzy of boredom.
It's a cross between a shameless self-tribute and a shame-faced
self-parody. Enjoy or don't.

--Joe--

Shameless.txt

hunter

Sep 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/1/98
Ahh... genius... pure genius... (beat) couldn't save this
MiSTing. But seriously, a great parody of TV clips
shows... with a bit of nostalga dabbed in. I especially
love the old burgalor routine which was used in every
single show from 1970-1990... It has now been replaced
by the traditional make 'em wait for the series finale
ploy.

--
Have you ever thought about MY responsabilities?"- Jack Torrance

"Find beauty in the banal for it is everywhere."- Bellini's teachings.

"My ass actually has its own show now," Bob Oedenkirk on why he
will no longer appear nude on "Mr. Show with Bob & David."

"Mickey, you know lying is a sin." Rev. Snow on "Screaming
Skull."