NEW MiSTING: The Field Trip [STNG, Marrissa, Ratliff] [PG] [7/8]

MBlackw415

Dec 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/27/98
6 . . . 5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . ]

[Tom enters the theater. Mike and Crow are still
there. Mike picks up Servo and places him in his
seat.]
Crow: Nice work, gumball boy.
Mike: Tom, I think that it's generally customary for
all of us to actually appear in a segment.
Crow: Yeah! We had a lovely sketch about that cave
all planned out! Socrates was even going to
show up!
Tom : Hey, when skunk-boy says host the show, I
host the show, no questions asked.

>From: srat...@runet.edu (Stephen Ratliff)
>Subject: NEW TNG The Field Trip 7/9 (Marrissa Stories)
>Date: 28 Nov 1998 00:00:00 GMT
>Newsgroups: alt.startrek.creative
>

>Title: The Field Trip
>Author: Stephen Ratliff (srat...@runet.edu)
>Series: TNG, Marrissa Stories #0
>Parts: NEW 7/9

Mike: To repeat, she's hot.
Crow: Very alluring, ya.
Tom: Ahem. Mesdames et messieurs, ladies and gentlemen, and
producers -
Mike: Tom? We've already done a parody of that song, remember?

>Rating: [G]
>Codes:
>101374
>Chapter Six
>
> Alexander, Marrissa, and Jay squatted behind the barricade.

Mike: Hit the deck! He's going to do "Les Miz" now!
All: AIIEEEE!!!
[The trio ducks behind the seats.]

>There was only room for three across the cave mouth, so Shayna
>and Clara were back in the main room, preparing a retreat
>position.

[Mike pokes his head up.]
Mike: Okay, false alarm. All clear.
[The trio take their usual places.]
Tom: Not that they had told Marrissa, Jay or Alexander.

> If necessary, they would leave by the stream. It was
>only five feet of underwater travel, and Shayna had tried it
>before.

Crow: [Lloyd Bridges] By that time, her lungs were aching for air!
Tom: You used to do that better.
Crow: I know, I'm way out of practice.

> The trio of aliens came into view,

Mike: Helloooooooo...
Crow: Hellooooooooooooo...
Tom: Helloooooooooooooooooo...
All: Hello!

> there black skin

Tom: Yes! Yes!! YES! There black skin! There phaser core! There
wolf! [Tom begins huffing and wheezing]
Crow: You're gonna give yourself an aneurysm if you're not careful
there, Tommy!

>glistening in the noon sun.

Mike: They're going to attack as soon as Frank Miller's train
arrives.
Tom: [TTTO "High Noon"] Znark made a vow down by Queeldar-Fizn,
vowed it would be Marrissa's life or his'n, we're not afraid
of death but why the Hell do we have to read throuuugh thiiis?

> The pale faced one was on the left,
>his face almost white now, and quite sickly looking.

Crow: AUGH! They're a race of warrior mimes!

> The
>rightmost one was handling his gun like it was burning him,

Crow: Maybe the Organians are about to show up.
Mike: [Organian] Are you Marrissa? Good. We need to talk...

> in
>fact his hands seemed to be rather red compared to the rest of
>his exposed skin.

Mike: *Please* don't tell me this is because of the stupid
sneezing powder.

> Only the middle one seemed to be the same as
>the first view of the aliens.

Tom: o/~ One of these things is not like the others, one of these
things is not the same... o/~

> Spotting the three behind the
>barricade,

Mike: They set their phasers to "splatball."

> they opened fire. The rightmost one's shot wouldn't
>have hit the broad side of a barn,

Tom: So when Snowball & Napoleon arrive, he'll be useless,

> although it might have clipped
>the weathervane.

All: Wah-wah-wah-wa-a-a-a-ah!
Crow: Ahhh, Ratliff...master of language.

> A small shower of dirt momentarily obscured the
>view. That probably accounted for the middle one missing the
>three children, hitting the stone wall behind them.

Mike: [Ratliff] Probably. Who knows? Not me, that's for sure.

> The leftmost
>one's shot, was a tad more accurate, hitting the barricade right
>below Alexander.

Crow: [Alexander] OH MY GOD! Barricade, speak to me!

> Alexander quickly returned fire. The shot from his rifle
>was accurate, hitting right on the middle of pale faced alien's
>armored chest. The alien dropped to the ground.

Mike: Only because he tripped over a stray tricorder.

> Marrissa's shot
>clipped the middle one's left shoulder, and Jay's shot the gun
>right out of the rightmost's hands.

[All laugh]
Crow: [Sheriff Bart] Well don't just stand there, graspin' yore
hands in pain. How 'bout a little hand for the Klingon Kid?
Mike: No, no! It was Goofy Inept Misfit Day at the aliens'
recruiting center.
Tom: No! It's Jim Henson's Sniper Babies!

> A word from the middle alien,

Tom: [Alien] "Diphthong."

> and the aliens were in
>retreat. They paused only long enough to adjust their weapons

All: Ewww!
Crow: And in front of little kids, no less!

>and vaporize their stunned companion. Then they were gone.

Crow: [Alien 1] Um, he just tripped, sir.
Tom: [Alien 2] Kill him anyway - we can't take any chances!
Crow: Yeah, they could have just burned "I was beaten by a bunch
of kids" on his hide.

> Alexander had wanted to follow the retreating aliens.
>Marrissa had vetoed the idea.

Crow: Just to display her power.
Tom: But the senate overrode the veto, 71-28.

> She had sent him in to get
>something to eat, and watch the tricorder feeds.

Tom: Why the hell are they so worried about eating when
armed aliens are trying to kill them? Why? Why?
WHY???????????

> Shayna and
>Clara took up post behind the barricade, and Jay had been sent up
>to the top of the cliff to watch for departing shuttles.

Tom: ...and to draw fire.

> As he sipped his chicken noodle soup,

Crow: This story is sponsored by Campbell's.

> he watched the feeds.
>Four was the first to show the departing two aliens. They
>stopped for a moment, the one with the red ribbon in his hair,
>who had seemed to lead the attack, holding a device up to his
>ear.

Tom: Hey, an Iridium cellphone!
Crow: Cool! I've *gotta* get me one of those!

> Then they hurried out of range of the tricorder. Two was
>the next to pick them up. They moved rapidly across it's field
>of vision. Cowards, Alexander thought as he finished the last
>bit of his soup.

Mike: [Alexander] They should turn and fight the tricorders!
Tom: [Alexander] Only true warriors can withstand this soup!

> Marrissa returned to the main room from the entry barricade,
>smiling.

Crow: [Marrissa] Ah, I love the smell of chicken noodle soup and
crisped alien attackers in the morning!

> Alexander had to admit she had that right.

Mike: Yes, the Founding Fathers made sure to include that right
after freedom of religion.

> When he had
>met Marrissa for the first time, two months ago, he had been the
>new student, she had been the shy one.

All : [Coughing] Ret-con! Ret-con!

> Jay had been the one that
>brought him into the group of friends. Clara and Shayna had
>welcomed him. Marrissa, now that was hard to determine.

Mike: Well, after studying all of Ratliff's known stories and
Marrissa's character traits in each one, I would have to
say Marrissa is the metaphor for killing, genocide, arrogance,
false modesty, repressed emotions, and pure, unrefined
bitchiness.

> She
>seemed to be always in the background.

Tom: Yeah. Always watching... waiting... looking for just the
right moment to strike!

> True she was older than
>the rest. Maybe that's why she seemed to be so remote.

Mike: Or maybe it was just the fact that she was several hundred
yards further away. Alexander just couldn't figure it out.

> And it
>wasn't like this was her only class, she had other classmates.

Tom: Of course, they weren't as enthusiastic as this bunch was about
her planned coup d'etat.

>He'd seen her talking with T'Luv,

Crow: And Special Sauce?

> the daughter of one of the
>stellar cartographers. Still, you'd think he'd notice talent
>like hers.

Crow: Unfortunately for Alexander, most talented people don't have
"NOTICE: TALENTED PERSON" in big neon letters across their
foreheads.

> "Marrissa," Alexander said. She looked up from where she was
>checking on the soup.

Mike: Again with the soup!

> "It seems that our enemies have fled. I
>just saw them running past four and two.

Mike: [Alexander] If we don't stop 'em they'll get a touchdown!

> They got a call at
>four, before they started running."

Crow: [Marrissa] Okay...I can fit them in at 5:25, or tomorrow
between 11 and 11:15.

> "Good, go relieve Jay," Marrissa ordered, turning back to
>the soup.

Tom: Apparently Ratliff has founded a Chicken Soup for the Soul
cult.
Mike: "Chicken Noodle Soup for the Klingon Soul" - inspirational
growlings from Kahless, Kang, Martok and other bloodthirsty
types.
Crow: Stop that.

> "Hopefully they'll leave soon, and the Enterprise will
>arrive."

Tom: [Marrissa] And then come back for soup patrol.

> "Aye, sir," Alexander said, standing up and giving a quick
>salute.

Tom: That's the Klingon equivalent of flirting.
Mike & Crow: Yuck!

> Then with a quick about face, headed toward the door.
> "Oh and Alex," Marrissa said. Alexander stopped, and turned
>back.

Crow: Psych!

> "Cut the soldier routine.

Mike: We all know that [whining] You don't wanna be a
warrior! [whining]

> We're all friends here."

Tom: [Marrissa] In fact, I *order* you to be my friend!

> "I hope," Alexander said before heading out.

Crow: [Marrissa] Hmm...not a happy camper, are you?
KILL HIM!!!!

> It was getting hot again up on the cliff.

Tom: o/~ Up on the cliff... o/~

> Jay had taken off
>his shirt and was taking a long drink from his canteen. As he
>lowered the canteen, he spotted something rising from the
>foliage.

Mike: It's the Great Pumpkin, rising from the pumpkin patch
to deliver toys to all the good little children of the
world!

> He pulled out the binoculars. The black alien shuttle
>was rising.

Mike: Yeah, yeah! Speed it up! What is this, "Lawrence of
Arabia"?

> It was wobbling as if the pilot was having a hard
>time controlling it.

Crow: Or as if it was piloted by Ted Kennedy.

> As Jay watched, it straightened and left at
>high speed up into space. It wasn't very long before a standard
>Star Fleet shuttle descended..

Mike: Well, the shuttle exchange program is working nicely.

>--
>Stephen Ratliff CS Major, Radford University.
>srat...@runet.edu Radford, Virginia 24142-7496
>rec.arts.tv.mst3k.misc's polite target.

All: Shoot to kill! Shoot to kill!

> Marrissa Stories Author
>http://www.cs.runet.edu/~sratliff/
>http://www.cs.runet.edu/~sratliff/FAQs/ FAQ Maintainer for ASC.
>http://www.cs.runet.edu/~sratliff/ascindex/ Index Maintainer too.
>also at: http://archive.nu/
>
>"They're not just names. It's important we remember that. We have to
>remember." - CPT Sisko, DS9 "Siege of AR-558"

Mike: Yes, sir.....um, what was that part after "they're" again?

>From srat...@runet.edu Wed Dec 02 12:20:54 1998
>Newsgroups: alt.startrek.creative
>Subject: NEW TNG The Field Trip 8/9 [G] (Marrissa Stories #0)
>From: srat...@runet.edu (Stephen Ratliff)
>Date: 2 Dec 1998 19:20:54 GMT
>

>Title: The Field Trip
>Author: Stephen Ratliff (srat...@runet.edu)
>Series: TNG, Marrissa Stories
>Parts: NEW 8/9
>Rating: [G]
>Codes: n/a
>101374
>Chapter Seven
>
> Marrissa was relaxing after lunch when the live transmission
>from the shuttle came on.

Crow: Y'know, that didn't really work the first time ER tried it.

> Data and La Forge were entering the
>shuttle. La Forge pointing out Shayna's various traps and Data

Mike: ...was using his new emotion chip and laughing his android
head off at them.

>disarming them. She hoped they'd find the group soon. She would
>have taken the group back to the shuttle, but one thing she'd
>learn when her parents took her camping,

Tom: Smear yourself in honey and jump up and down if you
see a bear.

> was that if someone was
>looking for you, it's advisable to stay in one place if you want
>them to find you.

Tom: Unless they're aliens...then, if you stay in one place, they
*won't* find you. Got it.

> She wished she could contact the away team. As Captain
>Picard entered the shuttle, Marrissa stretched out her arms.

Mike: And parted the Red Sea.

>This caused the communicator that she'd attached to her tank-top
>that morning to hit her breast.

Crow: Now how would that work, exactly?
Tom: She must've had either the communicator or her top hooked up
to a complex series of pulleys and switches.
Crow: Maybe she orders bras from Frederick's of Hollywood.
[Pause, then all shudder]
Mike: Let's not think about those two at the same time again.
Crow: Sounds good to me.

> She could contact them.

All: Phew.
Tom: Okay Ratliff, you are officially forbidden to go near
that area of Marrissa's anatomy *ever* *again!*

>"Marrissa to Captain Picard," she said.

Tom: [Picard] Blast, she's still - I mean, Picard here.

> "Picard here. It's a relief to hear you, Marrissa. Are you
>and your friends alright?"
> "All of us are okay, with the exception of the two adults.
>They died before we landed."

Mike [Picard]: Oh, I figured THAT much. Give me a little credit.

> "Where are you?"

Tom: [Marrissa] We're right here on the planet, you dope!

> "About five kilometers to the north-west of you, in the cave
>labeled survey base camp number twenty-four."

Crow: They *labeled* it?
Tom: [Marrissa] You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get that much
permanent marker around here.
Mike: Turn left at McDonald's and go about three miles. Can't miss it.

> "Stay there. We'll be there in about a hour."

Mike: [Picard] And we'll have your glasses ready.

> "Aye sir. We'll have dinner ready."

Tom: Marrissa Flores; science geek, mini-tyrant, gourmet chef!

> Marrissa stood in the entrance to the came as Captain Picard
>lead the away team up the path. Shayna stood at her side. "Are
>you sure you removed all the traps?" Marrissa asked.

Crow: [Marrissa] Remember, Baldy has a ten-stroke handicap, but
he does *not* like to lose!

> "Pretty sure," Shayna said. Moments later, Captain Picard
>found a trap and ended up with a bright purple fruit in his face
>as a result.

Mike: [Picard] Ahhhhhhhh!!! Acid!!!!
Tom: o/~ Heading out to Eden, yea, brother... o/~

> The juice fruit mess dripped down on to his red
>Starfleet uniform, making a through mess of it.

Tom: He immediately convulsed and died, then was vaporized.

> "Shayna, how is it that three aliens attack us with phaser
>fire, not triggering a single one of your traps and then, after I
>have you remove them all, Captain Picard gets hit with a fruit?"
>Marrissa asked.

Mike: [Shayna] A lukewarm attempt at humor, I guess.

> "I'm not sure," Shayna said as the Captain and Data finished
>their walk up the path.

Crow: Ummm....good answer!

> "Welcome to our cave hide-away, sir," Marrissa greeted.

Crow: [Marrissa]: Think of it as a heavily armed and armored
FantaSuite.

>"I'm sorry about the mess, Shayna had assured me that all of our
>trip wires had been disabled."
> "Sorry sir," Shayna said contritely.
> "That is quite all right," Picard responded.

Tom: [Picard] I'm sure you'll take care of it during your 6 month
stay in ship's laundry when we get back!

> "It is
>reassuring that you were able to mount such a successful defense
>under these conditions.

Tom: Yeah, Picard seems like he'd respond pretty well to getting
hit in the face with a grapefruit.

> Perhaps you'll end up in security some
>where down the road."

Mike: Because nothing repels hostile aliens like joy buzzers and
exploding cigars.

> "With Shayna's constant practical jokes, that's a good bet,
>sir," Marrissa said.

Tom: Huh?
Crow: She's bound to get herself killed off quick...perfect
for security.
Tom: [unconvinced] Oh.

> "If you'd like to clean off that fruit, Jay
>will show you the bathing room."

Mike: Okay, absolutely *NO* NAMBLA jokes!
Crow: Don't worry - that's one place even I wouldn't go!

> "Thank you Marrissa," Picard said, entering the cave. "I
>believe you offered diner?"

Crow: [Marrissa] Yep. It stars Steve Guttenberg, Ellen Barkin,
Mickey Rourke, and The Center Of The Universe Himself!

> "Yes, sir," Marrissa responded, "Clara will be cooking hot
>dogs and chilli."

Mike: And now, we're in a Sonic fanfic.
Tom: [Picard] You mean I came all the way down here for chilidogs?!?
Not even a decent Crepes Suzette?!? LaForge, Data, back to
the shuttle!
Crow: [Marrissa] And soup. Sweet, sweet soup. Only soup
understands me. I must obey the soup...

> All of the parents were there when the shuttle returned to
>the Enterprise. Most of the parents were gathered by the door to
>the corridor.

Mike: Remember, if you see our brat, run like the dickens!

> Alexander's father, however was different. He was
>standing in the far corner, checking the phasers in the bay
>armor.

Crow: [Worf] Rear guard, my ass....Alex starts marksman training
TomORROW!

> Captain Picard exited the shuttle first, followed by the
>children.

Tom: [Marrissa] Don't try anything funny! We've got the captain!

> Marrissa was quickly embraced by her parents, though
>she tried to put them off.

Mike: [Marrissa] Don't you dare touch me, non-commanding-officer scum!
Tom: She's had her first taste of power and it's already going to
her head.

> Clara jumped into her father's arms,
>nearly causing him to lose his balance and fall. Jay almost
>disappeared in the combined hug of his parents.

Tom: [muffled as Jay] I camt breev! I camt breev!
Crow: Jay Alan Gordon, son of the Living Tessarects!

> His two year old
>sister hugged her older brother's leg like she was afraid he
>would disappear.

Tom: Ironically, he did, leaving only the detached leg.

> Shayna's greeting was warm, but not overly
>demonstrative.

Mike: [Father] I'm glad you're well, daughter. Would you care to
shake hands.
Tom: [Mother] Perhaps we should just exchange e-mails instead.
Mike: [Father] You're right, of course - less chance of germs that way.
Crow: Yeah, yeah....but what are their parents' *ranks*? Come on,
Ratliff!

> Alexander's greeting was totally different. He walked over
>to his father, who appeared to be engrossed in his job. At first
>the greeting was emotionless.

Crow: They *are* Klingons, not Vulcans, right?
Mike: So I've heard.

> But then once the families had
>departed from view, Worf gave his son a big hug and asked him

Tom: How many enemies he had slain for Kahless?!

>about what had happened.

Mike: [Worf] Warm, loving families are without honor!

> Alexander was one of the few people
>that saw the more open side of the Klingon Security Chief,

Mike: Most people, for example, didn't know about Worf's secret
bottle cap collection.

> and
>few would believe that the laughter coming from Shuttlebay Two
>was that of Worf and his son.

Tom: Yeah, yeah. Very touching. Let's blow this joint.
[Tom scuttles over to Mike]

>--
>Stephen Ratliff CS Major, Radford University.
>srat...@runet.edu Radford, Virginia 24142-7496
>rec.arts.tv.mst3k.misc's polite target. Marrissa Stories Author
>http://www.cs.runet.edu/~sratliff/
>http://www.cs.runet.edu/~sratliff/FAQs/ FAQ Maintainer for ASC.
>http://www.cs.runet.edu/~sratliff/ascindex/ Index Maintainer too.
>also at: http://archive.nu/
>
>"There is an old Klingon saying,'there is nothing worse than half-dead
>gagh.'"
>"Yes there is, Living gagh."
> - Marrissa Picard and Lynn Gordon, "Return To Glory"

Crow: Quoting his own classics? Ratliff, you lovable scamp!

[The trio moves into the aisle.]

>From srat...@runet.edu Sat Dec 05 10:35:45 1998

All: Aaaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhh!!!!
Tom: It never ends! It just never ends!
[The three sit back down.]

>Newsgroups: alt.startrek.creative
>Subject: NEW TNG The Field Trip 9/9 [G] (Marrissa Stories #0)
>From: srat...@runet.edu (Stephen Ratliff)
>Date: 5 Dec 1998 17:35:45 GMT
>

>Title: The Field Trip
>Author: Stephen Ratliff (srat...@runet.edu)
>Series: TNG, Marrissa Stories #0
>Parts: NEW 9/9
>Rating: [G]
>Codes: n/a

>101374
>Epilogue
>
>Personal Log
>Marrissa Amber Flores
>
> Today was the first meeting of the "Kid's Crew."

Mike: aka "The Hole in the Wall Gang".
Tom: aka "The Junior Beer Hall Putsch Society".
Crow: aka "The Max Frost Fan Club".

> We created
>the club because we (at least Jay and I) wanted to see what
>commanding a starship would be like.

Crow: And frankly, they *LOVE* it!

> Commander Riker has agreed
>to be our sponsor.

Tom: [Marrissa] Sucker!
Crow: Note to self - Riker must be tortured for a very long time before
being executed in the most painful manner known to man.

> He says that if train well, he may be able to

Mike: ...put us to work for him so he can spend more time boozing
it up in Ten-Forward.

>get us a shift, sometime when we are in spacedock, on the bridge.
>We wouldn't be alone on the bridge,

Mike: At least until the "Ratliff gas" gets pumped in.
Tom: Or until the Tracke seize the entire ship except for the
holodeck.
Crow: Or until a shuttle accident turns the Bridge Crew into kids,
and they have to liberate the ship from the Ferengi.
Mike: Crow, that's an actual episode.
Crow: So? It fits.

> but if we manage to do that
>someday, it will be beyond my dreams, at least the short term
>ones.
> What are my dreams?

Crow: [Marrissa] Well, there's the flying one, then there's the
one with Leonardo DiCaprio, then there's the one with the
railway tunnels and the wilting hot dogs, and...
Mike & Tom: ENOUGH!!!!!

> Some day I'd like to command my own
>starship.

Crow: [Marrissa] Or an unholy demon horde. Either one's cool.

> I'd have many adventures with a handsome young first
>officer at my side.

Mike: [Marrissa] First, of course, I'll have to ditch old "Dogface"
Gordon.

My ship would be the fastest in the fleet,
>never defeated in battle, and my crew would be the best in Star
>Fleet. It will never happen, but I can dream.

Tom: And as she dreams, her dreams fall through a hole in the
universe to Radford University, 1994.

> It's just like my dream of being a Princess. I'm not the
>daughter of a prince,

Mike: [Marrissa] Well, I WAS, until dad changed his name.
What a jerk.

> so I can't be a princess.

Crow: Not *literally*, no.

> It doesn't stop
>me from dreaming though. I have no way of guaranteeing that I'll
>be able to enter Star Fleet, much less get my own command.

Crow: Although her Magic 8-Ball gives a "Most Definitely" when
asked.

>However I can dream, and for this dream I can prepare. I've told
>my teacher that I'd like to be in Star Fleet someday and he
>suggested that I look for a mentor to help me become one.

Mike: Someone will help her become a Star Fleet?
Crow: Now that's going to take some special training.
Tom: It's Marrissa, guys. She'll do it somehow!

> I've already decided who I want. No one else has ever asked
>Captain Picard if he would mentor them, but I will.

Mike: [Marrissa] Und I haff vays uff making him agree, heh-heh-heh!!

>--
>Stephen Ratliff CS Major, Radford University.
>srat...@runet.edu Radford, Virginia 24142-7496
>rec.arts.tv.mst3k.misc's polite target.

Tom: Oh, I'm sure it's all real polite-like for you, pal. Down on the
front lines, though, it gets ugly.

> Marrissa Stories Author

Crow: Hey, that reminds me - now that this repeat from Sheol is finally
over, can anyone explain just WHAT THE HELEN HUNT WAS THAT
"101374" DEAL BEFORE EACH CHAPTER?!?!?!?!?
Mike: Superstatic Stardate?
Tom: UUEncoding field?
Mike: The number of readers Stephen's put to sleep?
Tom: The number of people Marrissa's killed for no good reason?
Mike: Twice 50687?
Tom: Half 202748?
Crow: You two are useless!

>http://www.cs.runet.edu/~sratliff/
>http://www.cs.runet.edu/~sratliff/FAQs/ FAQ Maintainer for ASC.

Tom: Yeah, well FAQ off!

>http://www.cs.runet.edu/~sratliff/ascindex/ Index Maintainer too.
>also at: http://archive.nu/

Crow: So, nu?

>"There is an old Klingon saying,

Tom: "You will die a horrible, bloody death at my hands!"

> 'there is nothing worse than half-dead
>gagh.'"
>"Yes there is. Living gagh"

Mike: It's Night of the Living Gagh!

> - Marrissa and Lynn Gordon
> Part 7 of Return to Glory

Crow: Oh, good, now he's quoting *himself*!
Mike: Hey, Stephen, it's too crowded in here - either you or your ego's
gonna have to leave the room!
Tom: Let's us leave, too.

[All exit]