[MiSTing] Arrogance of Slumber (part 4)

Cressida

Aug 3, 2001, 12:57:20 PM8/3/01
Whoopsie, I forgot this very important information earlier:

"Mystery Science Theater 3000" and its related characters and
situations are trademarks of and copyrighted [c] 1999 by Best Brains,
Inc. All rights reserved.

"The X-Files" belongs to Chris Carter and 1013 Productions.
"Arrogance of Slumber" belongs to Megan and Lexie, wherever they are.

Use of copyrighted and trademarked material is for non-commercial
parody, review, and commentary purposes only; no infringement on the
original copyrights or trademarks held by Best Brains, Inc. or 1013
Productions is intended or should be inferred.

No personal insults to author(s), character(s), or situation(s) are
implied or should be inferred.

There, I think that covers the important stuff.

August 3, 2001

Torgo The White

Aug 5, 2001, 6:49:53 PM8/5/01
In article <89555e9d.01080...@posting.google.com>,
jayo...@my-deja.com says...

> Whoopsie, I forgot this very important information earlier:
>
> "Mystery Science Theater 3000" and its related characters and
> situations are trademarks of and copyrighted [c] 1999 by Best Brains,
> Inc. All rights reserved.
>
> "The X-Files" belongs to Chris Carter and 1013 Productions.

You forgot, "Don't sue me, don't sue me..."