WT-102: Saturday II [1/1]

The_First_Delta_Knight

Dec 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/12/98
if isp = aol
then
(
URL for full MSTing:
http://members.xoom.com/ToRgO/mstings/saturdayII_1_WT.txt
end if
)
else
roll reel

--
SUMMARY:
BIG SURPRISE! More of Saturday!

The quotes are slightly more refined, the plot is *almost* visable, but this is
still
Saturday, the mess we know and love. Apparently, there's a darkness, and the
phrase
"meaning the creation" is repeated several times. Creation of exactly what,
however,
is left to the imagination of the reader. Ahh, Saturday. We'll miss ye.
--

In the not-too-distant future
Way down in Deep 13
Dr. Forrester
And Tv's Frank
Were hatching an Evil Scheme
They hired a temp by the name of Mike
Just a regular Joe they didn't like
Their experiment needed a new test case
So they conked him on the noggin and they shot him into space... (get me
down!!!!!!)
"We're sending him awful fanfics
The worst
That were written (la la la)
He'll have to sit and watch them all
[spoken](Frank, PUT BACK that mitten!)
Now keep in mind
He can't control
When the story begins or ends
He's fighting for his sanity
To the amusement of his robot friends-"
ROBOT ROLL CALL!
CAMBOT (Elusive fellow)
GYPSY (What's with Basehart?)
TOM SERVO (Sarcastic little--)
CRO-O-O-O-W! (Nutball!)
If you're wondering how he eats and breaths
And other science facts (la la la)
Just repeat to yourself:
It's just a show
I should really just relax!
For Mystery Fanfic Theater: 3000!

[1...2...3...4...5...6... SOL]

[MIKE is at desk]

MIKE: Welcome to the Satellite of Love! I'm Mike Nelson, and I'm recovering from
a complete mental breakdown. But don't worry, I'm doing much better now, even
though the bots have tried their hardest to drive me over the brink for good.
SERVO: [Spins in from right] Cake cake cake cake CAKE!
MIKE: [To SERVO] You're not convincing at all. [To CAMBOT] Oh, by the way, you
may be wondering about Gypsy. Well, as a result of some dumb plot resolution,
Magic Voice donated herself for the cause, and Torgo rebuilt Gypsy from scratch
before disappearing to found his own colony. Of course, now Magic Voice is
pretty much gone, but I'm never one to look a plot explanation in the eye.
CROW: [Appears from beneath desk] Light commercial sign FIRE SECTOR ONE!
MIKE: It's not going to work. [exits right]
SERVO: [To camera] Heh. We'll be right back.

[commercials]

[SERVO and CROW at the desk]

SERVO: Well, Crow, guess the game is up.
CROW: [As if his mind was occupied] Yeah.
SERVO: Crow.
CROW: Huh...? [Realizes] Oh. Sorry.

[MIKE enters from right]

MIKE: Well, I just had a nice, long talk with Gypsy... Just to make up for lost
time. It's nice to know that I can finally trust my mental health once again.

[RED light begins flashing]

CROW: [To MIKE] Maybe you spoke too soon.

[DEEP 13]

[FRANK is offscreen, leaving DOCTOR FORRESTER]

DR. F: Well, if it ain't our own graduate from the Chestnut Lodge!

[SOL]

MIKE: [Playing it down] Yes, I guess so.

[DEEP 13]

DR. F: Well, I'm glad that you recovered. I'm also tickled pink to announce your
fanfic for today.

[SOL]

MIKE: Bring it on! I'm ready for anything!

[DEEP 13]

DR. F: You'll be regretting that soon enough. Today's fanfic is GUARANTEED to
make you weep.

[SOL]

MIKE: I doubt that. Nothing can seem bad after Saturday.

[DEEP 13]

DR. F: How about MORE of Saturday!?

[SOL]

MIKE: [Who has gone extremely pale] Oh... My... GOD!

[BOTS enter, look at camera]

CROW: [To the MADS] What's wrong with Mike?

[DEEP 13]

DR. F: [continuing, ignoring CROW] Yes, after much searching, I have uncovered
two more stunning chapters to Saturday!

[SOL]

[The BOTS have both turned white. SERVO is trembling]

CROW: No. No no no no no no no.

[DEEP 13]

DR. F: I'm afraid you don't have much of a choice in the matter, pal.

[SOL]

CROW: You SAW what it did to us last time! If we were to explode, who would
watch the movies!? HUH!? ANSWER ME!

[DEEP 13]

DR. F: Good point. [pretends to hear something] Hmm... I'm hearing an odd
voice... It's telling me that it's my conscience. Huh. Oh, well. Fine, your
fanfic will be some err, 'interesting' drivel I found called, "Pretty Soldier
Sailor Moon:Crystal Sailors:Magical Holidays!" I'll serve it with a short: Parts
one and two of an, err, 'exciting' Sailor Moon adventure. Both of these were
produced by the amazingly, err, 'capable' hands of The Crystal Knight. Enjoy.
Err, Frank?

[A pause]

DR. F: Oh, well. Guess all traditions have to come to an end. I'll push the
button... Let's see... [searching the control panel] Which one is it again...?

[SOL]

[M&TB are back to normal.]

MIKE: Huh. Doctor Forrester shows...

CROW: ...Mercy?

SERVO: Unthinkable.

[LIGHTS go off]

ALL: FANFIC SIGN!

[6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... THEATER]

[They enter.]

MIKE: [Almost to himself] Mercy. Doctor Forrester. Huh.

> Name: Moon-Star

CROW: Huh. I thought this was "The Crystal Knight?"

> E-mail: Be...@linknet.net

SERVO: Why is that email address so familiar?
CROW: I'm getting deja vu here, too.

> Part 6 :

MIKE: Part... *six*?

> Coming Time

SERVO: WHAT a way to begin a fanfic!

> **************

CROW: Something about the stars...

> "IM LATE !!!! MOM? WHY DIDN'Y YOU WAKE ME UP ?!!!!!!!"

SERVO: Oh.
MIKE: My.
CROW: God.
SERVO: It's...
CROW: No. No no no no no no no. NO!

> Usagi was
> up late as usall on a Wednesday morning .

ALL: IT'S SATURDAY!!!!!!

[They scream in anger and in frustration]

> Gettting dressed in record time
> she burst out of the door . She was running to shcool as fast as she could

SERVO: [To MIKE and CROW] Do we really have to take this?
MIKE and CROW: HELL, NO!
SERVO: LET'S STORM THE GATES! Oh, make sure to grab me first, Mike!

[MIKE grabs SERVO, brandishing him like a battering ram. CROW lags behind.]

> hopeing she was going to make it 30 seconds before the bell rang . RINNGGGG!!

[Offscreen, a loud crash is heard.]

MIKE: We're in! Quick! Crow - Secure the oxygen switch!
CROW: I didn't know we could-
SERVO: It's that new switch on Gypsy!
CROW: Ahh! [A clunk] Oxygen: SECURED!

[All breath a sigh of relief.]

[1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... SOL]

[CROW and SERVO are at desk. MIKE is facing them, and away from the camera.]

MIKE: Are we gonna take any more of this!?
CROW and SERVO: NO!
MIKE: Let's make our demands known! [smacks RED button decisively]

[DEEP 13]

[DR. F is reclining, on a couch, eating grapes fed to him by a stunningly
attractive UNIDENTIFIED MALE. FRANK, dressed only in a loincloth, is fanning him
with a large leaf.]

[The scene continues for a while before DR. F suspects something. He looks
straight at the camera, then screams]

DR. F: AAAGGHHH! [Trying to regain composure] Frank, that was a very good, err,
display of, erm, homoeroticism. I think you have to be going-- [He violently
shoves FRANK out of the way, along with the UNIDENTIFIED MALE. A loud crash.]

DR. F: [To camera] Mike, just what in the HELL are you doing? You don't have
any--

[SOL]

MIKE: --Oxygen? Ah, but you see, it pays to have a genius on your side.

[DEEP 13]

DR. F: I'm not even going to ASK. [Sees that MIKE means business] So... err...
what seems to be the trouble?

[SOL]

MIKE: You know damn well what's wrong!

[DEEP 13]

DR. F: Just remember who the bad guy is, Nelson. Remember *who* is sending *who*
the bad movies.

[SOL]

MIKE: We *refuse* to go in!
CROW: Yeah!

[DEEP 13]

DR. F: I have ways of forcing you to go in...

[SOL]

MIKE: Oh, yeah!? Name one.

[DEEP 13]

DR. F: Our good friend, Mister Electricity.

[SOL]

MIKE: Bring it on!

[DEEP 13]

[DR. F pushes a button on the control panel. A sizzle is heard.]

[SOL]

[MIKE and the BOTS wince with pain]

MIKE: [gasping, to SERVO] Just wait it... out... He doesn't have... much...
charge... left! ARGH!

[They continue suffering, then finally a power-down sound is heard and they are
released.]

MIKE: We did it!
SERVO: We're unstoppable!
CROW: Yeah!

[DEEP 13]

DR. F: [worried, to self] What else can I do? [Calling] Frank! Frank!

[FRANK enters from offscreen]

FRANK: Are you calling--
DR. F: Of *course* I am. Listen, this is very serious--
FRANK: Has Fluffy escaped from her cage again?
DR. F: [loathingly] No, Fluffy has not escaped from her-- FRANK! This is
important. Nelson is resisting the fanfic! I don't think he fears us!
FRANK: Well, sheesh, [rolls eyes] *I* don't fear us!

[DR. F looks at FRANK. His eyes glaze over with extreme hatred.]

DR. F: [To FRANK] First I'm getting Mike back into his seat. Then I take care of
you. [To camera] Mike, I take it you're staying.

[SOL]

MIKE: You take it right.

[DEEP 13]

DR. F: So you will *not* go in the theater?

[SOL]

MIKE: Of course not.

[DEEP 13]

DR. F: And that decision is final?

[SOL]

MIKE: [Senses something] Well--
SERVO: [Cutting him off] Of COURSE!

[DEEP 13]

DR. F: Okay. Let me just lock the theater door... [Pushes a button. A clunk is
heard] Now, for the piped in ambient music... Let's see... [Pushes another
button] There we go. Your music will be a repeat playing of "Only the Young," by
that wonderfully talented band, Journey.

[SOL]

CROW: Good Lord!
SERVO: ARGH!

[The opening chords are heard... Da-Dun, da-DA-dun, da-da-da-da-da-da-dun.]

SERVO: [To MIKE] WHY!? Why couldn't you just suffer in peace!?
MIKE: Hey! *You* made the deal!
CROW: AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
MIKE: [To MADS] Okay! Okay! We give in! Let us in the theater! PLEASE!

[DEEP 13]

DR. F: I'm glad you came to your senses. [Smacks button. Clunk of door being
opened.]

[SOL]

[MIKE and THE BOTS dash into the movie theater. The piped in music stops,
mercifully.]

[6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... THEATER]

[MIKE and THE BOTS sit down.]

CROW: What an evil, EVIL man.

> Usagi was in the class room . She got to her seat without falling down
> , or running into somthing .

SERVO: Such as her arms.

> Usagi had her homework compleated and done
> nicely . Miss H. was quite surprised by this . That had aleast gotten Usagi
> out of the detention

CROW: Ahh, yes, The Getting of the Detention. One of the finest scenes from the
first part of Saturday, if I do say so myself.

> . Science , Languge

[They laugh at this]
MIKE: Sorta speaks for itself, doesn't it?

> went by , Math , the most dreaded
> subjust of them all MATH .

SERVO: After all, it requires the most logic.

> All those little numbers could make one's head
> spin .

CROW: That, in addition to the little voices.

> All of a sudden Usagi ran out of the room .

MIKE: (Usagi) I forgot my Tamagotchi!

> ***************Usagi's P.O.V.*******************

SERVO: Oh, no. Back to *this*.

> I ran out of the room as I felt my power relesing itself on it's own
> . I made it to the bathroom

CROW: Whoa, sorta beat me to it there, Crystal Anne.

> before I feel on my knees shaking from the power
> my body wanted to relese .

SERVO: (Usagi) If I could only... FART!

> My cresent moon started to appear on my forhead
> before I relized that I was changing into prencess form . I heard foot steps
> from behind me . I was trimbing from the power I was not letting the Crystal
> unleash .

CROW: I get that way too, if I don't--
MIKE: Crow. I want you to think *very* carefully before you go on.
CROW: Heh, sorry.

> It fed the energy into me , commanding me to , but someone was
> near , they would see it . My ideanty can't be reviled . "Usagi ?" the voice
> asked . I knew that voice it was Ami .

CROW: Hey! For once we know *who's* talking to *who!*
SERVO: Maybe we can work on "*what* in the hell is going on!?"

> She saw my condition a probobly had
> her computer out scanning me . I was shaking , quiet visably

MIKE: Ahh, yes, this is one of those rare visible silences.

> now and I just
> hoped no on came in . Cating the breath

CROW: Catering the breath?
SERVO: Caking the breath?

> I lost I relised that the engry was
> going back into the Crystal . After about a minute I found the strangth to

MIKE: (Usagi, southern drawl) Play mah banjo...

> get up , it was then that Ami spoke or the first time , or that I had heard
> her anyway . "How did you manage to keep that much engergy inside you ?

CROW: Oh, so Usagi is Kyle's sister?
SERVO: ZING! [laughs]

> You
> could have killed yourself and what were you thinking ?"

[They laugh at this]

MIKE: Ahh, Japanese dialogue.

> "Ami , I didn't deside to , it just did and I knew someone would have
> seen the light that transforming produses . The Crystal just fed me energy
> like I commanded it to I don't know why ."

CROW: (Usagi) It's not like I commanded it to or anything...

> I turned to look at her . I was
> still trimbeling and I knew she saw it . The cresnet moon was fickering on my
> forhead still . "We need to get back to class ." I said managing to smile
> shakally . It took a few minutes for me to conpleatly stop shakeing .

MIKE: Whoa, the spelling's gone to hell over the last paragraph!
SERVO: SpellCheck committed hara-kiri.

> I hoped tat Miss H. did not see that my face was pail and that I was not
> looking so good .
> *********************************

CROW: Ahh, my most beloved memory from the first five parts.

> RIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG the bell to end shcool .

MIKE: Crystal Anne's putting the "cool" back in "school!"

> "Usagi ," luna said , meeting at four ."
> "I'll be there ."

SERVO: (Usagi) --at six.

> * * *4:01 the temple * * * *

MIKE: (Melodramaticly) Usagi was there.

> Usagi came running up the steps . Knowing she was about to get
> screamed at . She counted to herself . 3 .... 2.... 1 ofer the last step
> and into Rei's line of sight . "Your late Meat-ball head !"

SERVO: (Usagi) What about it?

> "Don't call me that !"
> "You should be a little more responsable !"
> "I was only one minute late ! Give me a brake !"

CROW: (Italian accent) Brake! The brake!

> "Yes Rei , It was only a minute and she was at the temple a minute
> ago , just not in eye sight . " Ami said .
> Usagi looked at Ami and then at Rei . She desided to say nothing on
> the matter and it was dropped . "Okay, I need to do a fire reading to see
> who were fighting here and where the'll srike next ."

MIKE: Umm, excuse me? They struck? Err, story?

> "Would the fire tell you if she was in a difrent time ?"
> "Do you know something we don't know ?"

SERVO: I think the question is, "Do you know *anything*?"

> "Ummm, well not exactly ."
> "Tell us ."

CROW: (Usagi) I just DID! Remember? "Not exactly!"

> "No, I... I can't tell you ."
> "What do you know ?"
> "I've said I can't tell you okay?, Pluto said I couldn't tell ."

SERVO: (Usagi) Pluto said I couldn't tell you about the horrible event that I
know nothing about!

> "Why did Pluto say that ?"
> "It effects our future ."

CROW: Umm, story? Hi. I'm your *audience.* If you're trying to create dramatic
irony, it would help if I knew what in the *heck* was going on!

> "Well we knew that Meat-ball head ! He's after Chibbi Usa !"
> Usagi shut up . She knew if she started talking much about the
> subjuct it would come out , and if she told them a little she would likely
> brake down and just spill .

MIKE: D'oh!

> "Ami what kind of data did you get from the last fight ?" Usagi asked
.
> "I didn't get much ,

SERVO: (Ami) It was formatted for a PC, and I'm using a Mac.

> he wasn't around long enough . What happened
> today at ... Usagi fashed her a glare and she was quiet .
> "Well I've gotta get home guys ."
> "Okay Usagi . We'll see ya later ."
> "Bye !"

CROW: "Draw scenes to gradual conclusions? Why should I? I'm Crystal Anne, not
some boring writer of *sensible* stories!"

> ****************************

MIKE: Well... at least the stars are spelled correctly.

> Usagi was in her room waiting for dinner to be ready .

SERVO: So, is she *willing* it to be cooked or something?

> Chibbi Usa was
> with Setsuna's and tommow she would stay over here . "Dinner is almost ready
> , Usagi was up ."

MIKE: (Ikuko) Wazz up, Usagi-girl!?

> Ikuko called from the kitchen . "Okay Mom !"
> Usagi went to go wash her hands when she colasped , at the doorway .

CROW: Delayed reaction from the last time she ran into the door, perhaps?

> The
> Crystal fed her power , it was almost more than she could handle . "Luna? she
> said , but coming out a horse whisper .

CROW: I smell a climatic scene in a glue factory!!

> "Usagi ? What's wrong ." The crestent moon appeared on her
> forhead , as she refued to transform any further . She finnally got back on
> her feet, still shaking . "Lu , not now I'll tell you later ."

SERVO: Oh, so first you call for her and *then* you refuse to tell her
anything?!

> "Usagi Dinner is now served ."
> "I'm coming !" She walked down the stairs , the Crystal had also
> taken some of her own energy . "Hi dad ."

MIKE: So it took some of *Usagi's* energy! Along with Usagi's!
CROW: Wow!

> "Usagi are you okay , you look a little pail ."
> "I'm fine . Lets eat !"

SERVO: --Me!

> **********

MIKE: So, write some random scenes, of random length, and of random coherence,
throw them together randomly, and give the story a random title.
CROW: But make sure it's *not* of random awfulness.

> That night Usagi felt inpending doom coming soon , and awoke with a
> start . "Luna wake up ! It's coming !" She whispered tring to hold back her
> fear and so she would not wake her parents .

[Laughter]

SERVO: Well, it looks like Usagi has her priorities straight. Cat first, parents
later.

> The black cat yawned and stood up . "What's coming ? Your dreaming
> again aren't you ."
> "No Luna call an emeracy meeting now get the outers . Tell them to
> meet at the temple 30 minutes , understand ?"

CROW: (Luna) Not in the least. I'll be right back.

> "Yes , but why can't this wait till morning ?"
> "Too important now and everthing makes sence Luna , everthing ."

MIKE: HAH! One can only wish.

> **************
> "Luna why did you call us ?" Ami asked .
> Usagi not missing a beat ,

SERVO: She'd make a good drummer.

> "I called the meeting , It's almost time ."
> "Time for what?" they all asked .
> "The darkness is coming , meaning the creation ."
> "The creation of what and what do you mean by darkness I haven't felt
> anything yet .

CROW: One doesn't typically *feel* darkness, Ami.
MIKE: (To CROW) How do you know it's Ami speaking?
CROW: (To MIKE) Lucky guess, I think.

> Are you sure you did not dream this Meatball-head ?" Rei said
> .
> "Rei , Princess of Mars , don't start ." Usagi said sternly .
> Everyone looked at her shock on all there faces ,

SERVO: (Overly shocked tone) Gosh, you're really stupid, Usagi!

> even Luna and Artemis
> were shocked .

CROW: Once again, I'm glad she takes the time to remind us that Luna and Artemis
are shocked... I *never* would have assumed that.

> Pluto just smiled , knowing the true Queen in her was emerging
.

MIKE: (To BOTS) You know, she should really put some lotion on that...

> "The darkness is coming ." Hotaru repeated .
> "So you do know prencess ." Pluto said .
> "Meaning the creation ." Michiru and Haruka said .
> The inners said at once "Crystal Tokyo ! The creation of CRYSTAL
> TOKYO !"

SERVO: Several people say things that are seemingly unrelated. Coincidence?
Or... SCENE?

> "Yes, the creation is near , but first must come darkness and It is
> time for me to ..." Usagi started saying .

CROW: Meaning the creation.

> "Time for what ?" Michiru asked . Usagi sighed .

MIKE: (Usagi) If you hadn't CUT ME OFF, Michiru, I would have been able to
*tell* you!

> "I'm... well I'm merging into ..." She poused knowing that none of
> they weren't going to be clam after she said this. She took a deep breath

CROW: (Usagi) I'm going to hold my breath until you make this fanfic stop!

> "I"m merging into Neo Queen Serenity ."

MIKE: Make sure to use your turn signal...

> "You WHAT ?" eight senchi and two cats cryed out . Setsuna looked at
> Usagi , shook her head and sighed . "Let me explain this ."Setsuna said .
> "She merging with her past self , to become Neo Queen Serenity but
> there's just one problem ..."

SERVO: (Setsuna) ...the person writing this story has no *clue* what's going to
happen, or why
this is supposedly important.

> "Thats been taken care of , she will come ."Usagi interruped .
> "and also sence that is solved , all you parnets need to be here
> tomorrow at eleven P.M. ."

CROW: ...Meaning the creation.

> "Why then ?"

MIKE: (Setsuna) Because! It makes *perfect* sense! Sheesh!

> "We'll explain that later, but thay all *must* be here ." Usagi said
> .\
> "Lets go home . I think we all need alittle more sleep ." Minako said
> yawning . "Agreed . Bye guys !" Usagi and the others left . Setsuna walked
> up to Usagi . "Somthings trubbing you Serenity-sama ." Setsuna said .

MIKE: Probably the disorienting dialogue.

> "Don't call me that ! I'm not her I don't want to be her I'm not
> ready yet !" She was crying now .
> "Princess, it is your time now . You mother..."

SERVO: Ooh, good thing she trailed off there.

> "My mother wanted me to rule the moon after her . She is gone ,
> I..need her help I don't rember what she tought me , I want her advise on
> what to do , but I cannot have her advise , I cannot hear her words of
> wisdom . I love her so much and I miss her so much . She is gone , but she
> will be here to ..."

CROW: Wow, she walks, she talks, and she contradicts herself before finishing a
sentence!

> "Crown the new Queen .Which is you ." Setsuna said .
> "They aren't expecting this at all but what worries me more is the
> Darkness is coming

MIKE: ...or so we're *told...*

> and ther're not ready ."
> "Your right I jsut hope ther're's enough time ."
> "Well Setsuna heres my house ."

CROW: Meaning the creation.

> "Good-bye Seren... Usagi ."
> ***************.
> End of part 6
> *************

[They get up to leave]

CROW: Merciless man, that doctor is.

[1...2...3...4...5...6... SOL]

[CROW is at the desk, in a Sailor Moon dress.]

CROW: [In monotone. For this entire scene, when in doubt it's in monotone. All
spelling/grammer errors intended.] I wonder she will be here oh that darn
meatball head I...

[SERVO, dressed very much like Usagi, enters from right]

SERVO: I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CROW: Your late meatball head.
SERVO: [Whining] Don't CALL me that!
CROW: Well it is a good thing your here Usagi the darkness is coming.
SERVO: It is? Oh my god it is a good thing - oh no I am turning into the
princess.

[MIKE enters from right, dressed as Ami, with a wig]

MIKE: Meaning the creation.
CROW: Oh it is Ami hello Ami how are you? Oh I like your hair it is very pretty
did you see Setsuna at the mall today I didn't--
MIKE: [Overlapping] Meaning the creation?
SERVO: [Overlapping CROW] The darkness?
CROW: --very good at basketball I wonder where he is now oh my god it is 6
o'clock ha ha ha.
MIKE: Meaning the creation!
SERVO: The darkness?

[GYPSY enters from left, dressed somewhat like a cat. The following is all
simultaneous]

GYPSY: Even I am shocked!
MIKE: [To GYPSY] Meaning the creation.
SERVO: Oh it is Luna Luna did you know that I got a C in detention that is very
good for me you know.
CROW: Oh, it's Luna! Luna, did you hear about the darkness oh by the way we are
having a picnic and I really like your hair it is very nice even if you are a
cat I'd gladly--
MIKE: [To SERVO] Meaning the creation...?
CROW: --ive you my entire life's savings even if you are a cat--

[Yellow light begins flashing]

GYPSY: Even I am puzzled!
MIKE: [To camera] Meaning the creation.

[commercials]

[They enter]

MIKE: Ahh, it's fun to occasionaly run through some good old incoherent Japanese
dialogue.
CROW: Meaning the creation.

> Name: Moon-Star
> E-mail: Be...@linknet.net
> Title: Saturday
>
> *************
> Part 7 : Birth
> ***************
> "What must be Done must be done , The Rest ... So be it ."

[SERVO laughs]
SERVO: Really applies to this fanfic, if you think about it.

> Moon-Star
> Rember standered disclamers .
> **********

CROW: Disclaimers censored courtesy of Crystal Anne.
SERVO: Since when did she change her name to Moon-Star, I wonder?
MIKE: Probably around the same time Crow found her email address.

[CROW laughs evily]

> They were all at the temple , 11:15 . Usagi pased as Setsuna showed
> up . "Where have you been !"
> "Where I was needed ."
> Usagi nodded understanding .

MIKE: Usagi, can you please fill us in? We're lost.

> "Well we can getr started , but it cuts down are explaing time of what is
> going to happen and why they are here ."

SERVO: Oh, no need to explain... you haven't made the effort to for the *last*
six parts, why break the tradition?

> "There is no time , it's coming quicker than intisapated."
> Setsuna said . Usagi turned and looked at her knowing there was no more time .
> A lonley tear slid down her cheek . Quickly wiping it away she looked at
> everyone one at a time.
> She poused whem she came to Mamoru , she knew he knew what her feeling were

MIKE: It's times like this when I'm glad I'm not sane.
CROW: [To MIKE] How come?
MIKE: Because, that sentence probably makes sense.
CROW: Umm, hate to break it to you, but it doesn't. Crystal Anne's just on crack
as usual.
MIKE: Please, kill me.

> at the
> moment and she hoped he did not tell anyone what was about to happen .
> "Transform ." Usagi said .

SERVO: Hey, it's a *very* good thing that he didn't tell them that that was
going to happen!
CROW: You said it!

> They all immeatly transformed .

MIKE: Soo... they all transformed into *meat?*
CROW: Hmm... looks that way.
MIKE: End my suffering.

> She looked at the partents , "Do
> NOT stop what is happing , any fluxuation could harm us all and the merge
> would never be completed . If that dose not happen the fate would be far worse
> .Mother father Do not try and stop me , this must be done ."
> She turned , ansd Steped into the middle of the circle the scouts
> had formed outside . The parents followed her out . She raised her hands
> aloft her head as the Silver Crystal appeared in them . She changed into
> princess Serenity and Tuxdio Kamen changed into Prince Endymen of earth .

SERVO: And their motivation would be...?

> "Forgive me Mother , Father ." She whispered .
> "Cosmic Moon Power !" She yelled into the night air .
> **********************************Usagi P.O.V.

CROW: Huh, forgot to close your asteriks, Crystal Anne.

> "I knew there was no going back . I could not change once it was
> over . Once I changed into Neo Queen Serenity there was no going back .
> I whispered ,"Forgive me Mother, Father ." Know I could never be their true
> daughter again .

MIKE: So along with the transformation she destroys her birth certificate?

> "Cosmic Moon Power !" I said those ancient words actavating the
> Crystal . I could feel it pull on my engery . I heard thier power phrases

SERVO: Tyrannosaurus Rex!
CROW: Stegosaurus!
SERVO: Pterodactyl!
MIKE: Okay, that's quite enough.

> faintly , though they were probly screaming . I felt the power of nine
> planets go into me to fed the crystal's need for energy . Pain.. immeance
> amounts of agony . Nothing copuld have prepared me for this .

CROW: MORTAL COMBAT!

> I knew a few
> tears had fallen down my face , I held back the scream that threatend to
> esape me lips . If I started screaming I and the others

SERVO: Let's go inside the mind of Crystal Anne: [falsetto] Hmm... me and the
others... nah... the others and me... nuh-huh... the others and I... nah, still
doesn't have the... A-HA! I and the others! Genius!

> would loose
> constraition and well it would kill us . Wing were froming on my back as I
> tryed not to scream . My eternal Sialormoon wings were so diffrent . They
> were made out of pure magic energy and were only used for a short time frame
> , so they where just there . No pain when I transformed , but now I could
> feel ... the pain... nothing could really describe how I'm feeliing .

MIKE: But that doesn't stop Crystal Anne from trying to put it into words!
CROW: --And, for the most part, failing.

> wanted to slip away into unconousness , but I knew if I did , I have failed
> everyone . My dress changed , The poofy snow white sleves were gone .
> It was much simpler than the Moon Princess dress . I felt the sension of my
> Crestent moon start to glow and I knew it was over . I closed my eyes and
> floted to the ground ...

SERVO: It's over?
[MIKE and CROW cheer]

> ****************************Ikuko's (Usagi's mother's) P.O.V.

SERVO: [dejectedly] Oh. Guess not.

> I followed my daughter outside , knowing there was somthing she hadn't
> told any of them, but I couldn't figure out what it was . The words that she
> had spoken to us repeated in my hewad over and over again , Do not try and
> stop me , this must be done .

MIKE: And "this" would be...?

> My sweet little Usagi , acting so serious
> though her love was still there for all of us . She changed into the moon
> princess and called out Moon Cosmic power before all of us . The silver
> Crsytal , the object that started it all was pulsing brightly with engery .
> "Mars..."

SERVO: Oh, no.

> "Murcury..."

SERVO: Okay.

> "Venus..."

SERVO: That's very-

> "Jupiter..."

SERVO: We get the--

> "Neptune ..."

SERVO: I'm *warning* you!

> "Saturn..."

SERVO: Stop.

> "Uranus..."

SERVO: STOP!

> "Pluto .."

SERVO: STOP!!!!!!!!!

> "Earth ..."

SERVO: [DynamicMightyVoice bellowT] STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> "POWER !"

CROW: SLEEP!!!

> They all screamed unto the heavens . I could feel the power
> that was rataing from them ,

SERVO: Huh?
CROW: I dunno. [To MIKE] Mike, can you help us out with that one?
MIKE: For the life of me, I have no clue... "rataing?"

> it was absolute pure magic energy coming from
> each of their planets . I saw trears falling from her face , I knew she was
> in pain . These silcent tears that fell shattered my heart into millions of
> micoscopic peaces and may neaver heal .

MIKE: I hate to say this, but... GOOD!

> I was about to run to her when I felt
> a hand on my shoulder restraining me from going forward . I looked to see a
> 16 or 17 year old girl standing next to me . She whispered into my ear
> " It will be all right . She'll live , and everything will be fine ."
> "How do you know this?" I snapped back in a hushed tone .

CROW: Ooooh, *good* one.

> "Well becouse I'm from the future and she's my mother . Pluto told
> me to come becouse I'm suppost to be a wistness to the crowning ."

MIKE: Oh, and of *course* Usagi's mother will believe all of this at face value.

> "What crowning ? Usagi's doughter ?"
> The pinked hair

SERVO: Crystal Anne: Lifelong member of the "pink is a VERB" club.

> girl smiled . "Don't worry thats not going to happen
> for another 1,000 years or so . Look !" She was still hushed , thought the
> excitement rang thought her like a bell .
> ************

CROW: Well, we'll just *imagine* what she saw.

> Usagi who was now Serenity was floting down , her eyes closed ,
> looking prefectly serene .

MIKE: Hence the name "Serenity."

> Her feet touched the ground as her Blue eyes

CROW: Tired of the "old" eyes? Try Blue eyesT. The new vision solution.

> opened . It
> took her a moment to se her eyes needed to adjust to the darkness of night
> again . She looked around and saw two people she didn't reconise at first .
> Relization downed on her after a moment and relised the girl was Chibbi Usa .

SERVO: Tsk tsk tsk... she's having trouble recognizing her own daughter...
CROW: I guess she just has trouble with the vividly realized portrait that
Crystal Anne paints... *I* had no trouble figuring it out.

> . But who was the boy she was with ? He had long blond hair tied in a
> sash . He had sky blue eyes that lit up his face .

MIKE: So he's Roger Daltry?

> She could feel the bond
> between them and mentally smiled . Serenity was still a little shakey .
> The boy whispered "Is that mom? I can't rember her. " It was a good thing
> that no one heard him , Pluto would neaver get off his case .

CROW: She'd neaver get off his case, she'd always feel dis-pleAAsure.

> She nodded .
> "Can we speak alone ?" Chibbi Usa asked . The senshi nodded and went inside
> , the parents followed . The boy seemed relutant to leave , but finnally
> left . Serenity set down on one of the bench and Usa followed . "Mother ,
> whats wrong ?

SERVO: So she suddenly switched the names for everyone? What became of good old
Usagi?

> "Nothing ."
> "Mom I haven't seen you in 12 years but I still know you . What is on
> you mind ?"
> "Nothing dear ."

CROW: Boy, she hit the nail *right* on the head.

> "Mom , I've missed you so much ." She let the younger girl cry on her
> shoulder . " Gomen I..."
> "I'ts okay I undrestand , who is the boy you were with ?" She said
> hoping to avoid the subject of her death as much a possable .

MIKE: She died?
CROW: I guess so...
MIKE: Well then...

[They all cheer]

> " He's my ..."
> "Brother ." Serenity said before she could say anything else .
> "How did you know that ?"

SERVO: (Serenity) Seeing as I gave *birth* to him...

> "I felt the bond between you and him and I had a bond to him . He's
> 3 and some odd months younger than you right ?"
> "Yes he is 14 . He dosn't rember you though , he was so young when
> you died ."
> "I know , but thats the way it is , and right now I or you can change
> it . How's you father ?"
> ******

CROW: Oh. Well, that made for a logical close to the scene.

> Menwhile
> "So who are you ?" Minako asked .
> "I'm a freind of Usa ,My name is Jason ." Jason replyed knowing he
> couldn't tell them about their future and his mother's .
> "Only *freinds*?"
> "Yes, were only friends ."
> "I don'rt think Pluto likes freinds coming along on Usa's jouneys .

SERVO: No, Minako, *friends.* "I" before "E," except after "C..." Try saying it.

> "She dosen't ."
> "How do you know this ."
> He smiled . "You don't know how much truble I got in when I first
> met Pluto . Man I was lucky she didn't kill me on the spot . I'm one of the
> three offcal time travlers , living ."
> "The others are ?"

CROW: A bland fellow and a disgustingly white woman who wears lots of plaid.

> "Usa , and Pluto who else ."
> "So you got to come with her ?"
> "Yea I go with her most of he time anyway . I'm going to take a walk
> out front ."
> "Okay ."
> ******************
> Somehow Jason managed to get to Usa and Serenity . He heard
> "So hows you father ?"

SERVO: Oh, so the voices in his head are taking up ebonics?

> "Dad ."Jason answered "Is doing fine at the moment ."
> "Mom , Dad is well.."Usa started to answer , "Well after you died he
> was difrent , He is so protective of the both of us now . He got quieter
> more to himself , He is like he was before you to were together ."
> Serenity's head lowered as she yawned . A single tear roled down her
> cheak . "Are you okay ?"Jason asked .
> "Yes, I'm fine , Jason , we need to get back to the other's."
> ********************
> "So , what now ?" Rei asked .

CROW: I suggest genocide.

> "It's three in the morning , Lets go home and sleep ." Kenji Said .
> "Agreed ." Everyone said in Unison .

MIKE: Unison... is that anywhere near Bison?

> "Where am I goning to stay ?" Jason asked .
> "You can stay in the temple , there are plently of extra rooms ."Rei
replyed .
> "Usa, come on ."Serenity called out to herfiture daughter .
> *********************
> "Come on , get up !" Luna tugged at Serenity's night stirt .
> "Huh , Luna ?" I don't want to go to shcool . I did to much last
> night . I don't want to go to shcool and besides how do you exspect me to
> hide my wings and crenent Moon !"
> "The moon you have to live with, but you can hide the wings .

SERVO: Oh, so the kids won't notice two wings sprouting from a girl's back, but
they'll point out a little *moon!?*
CROW: I take it Hindus aren't a common sight in her school.

> Now go
> get dressed . Everyone else is going to shcool to , we can't look supsous !"

MIKE: What!? She just *told* her she could go with wings and a moon on her head!

> "I know I know ! I'm up ." She got up, showered and dressed . She
> looked in the mirror . She conentrated and her wings dissapeared .

SERVO [To MIKE] So remind me again... why can't she do that to the moon?

> The only
> difrences in Usagi and Serenity , that were noticalbe where , Her hair was

CROW: Oh, no. No no no. Crystal Anne, I order you to change the subject.

> longer , her eyes

CROW: Better.

> were a deeper shade of blue and the golden Crestent moon
> shown brihtly on her forhead . Serenity pulled her bangs in front of it

SERVO: (Serenity) I'm not here.

> so
> it would not be seen . After a short breakfast she went off to shcool .
> ***************
> End of 7

MIKE: Huh. Well. That's a... logical ending.
CROW: It's over?
SERVO: Woo-hoo!

[They leave]

[1...2...3...4...5...6... SOL]

[MIKE and the BOTS are standing in front of the desk as usual]

MIKE: Well.
CROW: That was... interesting.
MIKE: At least it ended.
CROW: You know what the ambiguous ending means, though...
MIKE: No...
CROW: It means there's bound to be MORE!

[MIKE screams]

SERVO: [To CROW] You really shouldn't do that to him.

[RED LIGHT begins flashing, MIKE smacks it timidly, ie the apes in 2001]

[DEEP 13]

[DR. F is nowhere to be seen, but we can hear a fan rustling and the occasional
sigh of CONTENTMENT, perv. FRANK tiptoes from right]

FRANK: Hello, guys... I've been, err... Wondering about how you guys have been
doing?

[SOL]

CROW: Thanks to that fanfic of yours, NOT TOO WELL!

[DEEP 13]

FRANK: That's what I was afraid of... would an apology--

[SOL]

CROW: It may have worked for MANOS, but not for THIS!

[DEEP 13]

FRANK: [To himself] What can I do...? Oh! [To SOL] Guys... how about if I give
you the oppertunity of a lifetime?

[SOL]

SERVO: And that would be...?
CROW: The chance to murder David Gonter--
MIKE: Crow. I'm warning you... does "libel" mean anything to you?
CROW: [To MIKE] You can't sue a robot, jerk.

[DEEP 13]

FRANK: How about the chance to *talk* with Crystal Anne...?

[SOL]

MIKE: I dunno...

[DEEP 13]

FRANK: She's been watching from the wings the entire time! She knows you didn't
like your fanfic.

[SOL]

MIKE: So what if that turned her into a crazed serial killer?

[DEEP 13]

[FRANK is for suddenly some reason at unease]

FRANK: Oh, I very much doubt that... lemme send her up. [Pushes a button, which
we can assume reads "push to send Crystal Anne aka Moon-Star up onto the SOL to
be spoken to,"]

[SOL]

MIKE: I still don't know...
FEMALE VOICE: Hello?
CROW: That's probably her...

[MIKE and the BOTS look offscreen right at normal face level, but when nobody is
there, they look lower and jump. She can't seem to hear them yet.]

MIKE: [With dread] Oh, no...
SERVO: [Matching the tone] Uh-oh...

[CRYSTAL ANNE enters from right. She is a girl of about 11. She has blond hair
and brown eyes, and a look of gentleness about her]

CROW: For some odd reason I get the feeling that I should be feeling *guilt,*
strangely enough... I'll have to look into this.
ANNE: Hello!
CROW: So. Crystal Anne. We meet at last. Do you have any words to say in your
defense?
ANNE: My defense? Well, in fact I do. I think... well ... that you were a little
harsh on me and hairstyles and... there *is* and *was* a solid plot from the
beginning. I got many nice e-mails from people... the worst comments I've gotten
are to work on me grammar and spelling.
MIKE: So you saw our reaction?
ANNE: Of *course* I did! Remember?
SERVO: Then how can you account for its effect upon us!? I mean, Mike
went nuts, Crow... [To CROW] well, speak for yourself, [To ANNE] and *I* totally
blanked out for a part there!
ANNE: I... umm... well, *you* chose to take on this assignment. True, it may
have been hard to find the plot and I guess I *did* overdo it a little on the
hair, just a tad... I really can't help it if Mike went crazy, so you are
accountable for that... but... uh... in a way I *guess* I am too.
CROW: See? Even YOU admit it!
SERVO: [Ignoring CROW] Was something going on in your life that caused you to
become chemically imbalanced while writing this fanfic, or did this happen on
your own free will?
MIKE: [Suddenly realizes what Crystal Anne said about them reading the fanfic]
Heyyy... [Indignantly] Doctor F was the one who forced this upon us!
CROW: [To MIKE] Delayed reaction?
ANNE: [Ignoring MIKE/CROW]Ummm... well *ahem* I wrote this just because I wanted
to, but sometimes I was up at midnight writing this and I didn't revise it... so
I could have been only semi-awake and not really realized that it is and was,
umm, harmful to your health, but I tried my hardest... hey, at least you
couldn't predict what was going to happen...
MIKE: Well... [laughs] there *is* that.
SERVO: Please, tell us... are you still continuing the horror that is Saturday?
ANNE: [Testily] Horror? [She growls good-naturedly] Well, yes... it's almost
completed, though I haven't worked on it in the last few weeks.
CROW: That is your conscience affecting you. [ANNE ignores this]
MIKE: Do you have any... [he gulps] other fanfics out there?
SERVO: [Enthusiastically] And if so, can we burn 'em!?
ANNE: Yes... I do have some others that I'm ashamed of... trust me. Go ahead and
burn those... but I do have others like "Lonely Time..." [She glares at SERVO]
you better not burn that one . With "The Weaker They Are, the Stronger They
Fall," go ahead and burn it! If you think "Saturday" is bad, this one... well...
Mike would be dead... [MIKE turns very pale] and even more disastrous things
would happen.
SERVO: Woo-hoo! I get to burn something!
CROW: [To SERVO] Well, aren't you the pyro. [To ANNE] So, when you're not trying
to hound poor Mike into insanity, what do you find yourself doing? [MIKE
twitches]
ANNE: Mike... Mike? [MIKE only twitches] Oops, shouldn't have told him that, I
guess. [Seeing CROW'S inquisitive stare and remembering his question] Oh, yeah,
what do I do... well, I read, work on my website, hold an ICQ
Sailormoon/Ranma1/2 chat... let's see, I go to school, and... umm... that's
about it. [MIKE is recovering slowly from his trance. He twitches again.]
CROW: [To ANNE, gesturing towards MIKE] Don't worry about him. He does that.
SERVO: And what do your teachers think of your writing style?
ANNE: My teachers? I... well... I let one of my teachers look at it and *she*
says she likes it... I wouldn't *DARE* show it to my other teacher, she'd make
me correct it on the spot and well, [laughs] I'm not going to do that...
besides, what's an editor for? [By now MIKE has recovered]
CROW: I think you'd need more than just ONE editor...
SERVO: May I suggest the liberal use of a blowtorch?
MIKE: [To SERVO] Shush. Be nice.
CROW: So how much cash did you pay your teacher before you gave the story to
her?
MIKE: [To CROW] Come on, don't hurt her feelings. [CROW ignores MIKE and waits
for his answer.]
ANNE: No, I didn't bribe my teacher... [Glares at CROW]
CROW: Yeah, that's what they *ALL* say.
SERVO: [To ANNE] So you're still in school?
ANNE: Yes, of course! I'm in the 6th grade.
CROW: [suddenly brighter] 6th grade!? Of course! how could I be so stupid! That
means--
SERVO: --That you can still improve upon this--
MIKE: --And repair the horror that is--
ALL: --Saturday!?
ANNE: Horror? [She glares at MIKE] There's that word again... Yes, I *am*
planning on revising this fanfic soon... but not immediately.
CROW: For the good of humanity, you must!
SERVO: Yes!
MIKE: Well, I doubt that we will have much longer to go... Anything
final you'd like to say?
CROW: Yeah. Any final peace offerings?
SERVO: Like fifty grand?
MIKE: SERVO! [ANNE laughs goodnaturedly, RED LIGHT begins flashing]
ANNE: Well... not that I can think of.
MIKE: Well, it's been a pleasure. See you around... maybe.

[ANNE exits right]

CROW: Wow.
SERVO: Charming.
MIKE: Oops, the mads are calling. [He hits RED LIGHT]

[DEEP 13]

[FRANK is onscreen, DR F is still, err, occupied]

FRANK: There, there... now are you guys happy?

[SOL]

CROW: Well, we're still *stuck* up here, how happy can we b?

[DEEP 13]

FRANK: But can you guys at least *pretend* to fear Doctor Forrester?

[SOL]

CROW: I don't think--

[DEEP 13]

FRANK: Please? Here, tell you what. You pretend to fear us again, and I'll
postpone the rest of your fanfic.

[SOL]

CROW: Really!?

[DEEP 13]

FRANK: That's a yes? [He seems to get the right answer.] Good, then... [He hits
a button, you can do the label yourself.]

[SOL]

CROW: (To MIKE) That Frank is an okay character.
MIKE: I guess so...

[DEEP 13]

FRANK: Okay, guys, here he comes... remember, *fear*

[DR. F comes in from right]

DR. F: Frank, have you done what I told you to do to these idiots?
FRANK: [Obviously faking it, but DR. F is oblivious.] Sure, of course I did. See
how they tremble?

[SOL]

[MIKE and the BOTS are pretending to be scared. MIKE is doing a good job, SERVO
less so, CROW is obviously acting.]

[DEEP 13]

DR. F: [Pleased] Well, good job, Frank. For once you didn't--
FRANK: --Mess anything up. I know.
DR. F: I'll hate to see them after they finish their fic!
FRANK: Heh-heh, funny you should mention that...
DR. F: [Slightly suspicious] What is it, Frank?
FRANK: I postponed it until next week.
DR. F: You WHAT!?
FRANK: [Floundering, really "acting."] Well, they were in such fear that I
didn't want anything... [Trails off.]
DR. F: [To SOL] Okay, fools. You get this week off, but rest assured that I
*will* conquer! Now... as for Frank... [He moves in on FRANK, who looks straight
into the camera with dread in his eye, and... Pushes the Button.]

\ | /
\ | /
\|/
---O--- Fwshhhh!
/|\
/ | \
/ | \

BRAINS:

Writer:
The WereTorgo (B.G.)

Additional Writer: (Final host)
Moon-Star (Crystal Anne)

Director:
The WereTorgo (B.G.)

CAST:

Mike:
Michael J. Nelson
Voice of Tom Servo:
Kevin J. Murphy
Voice of Crow:
Trace Beaulieu
Voice of Gypsy:
Jim Mallon

And special guest-

Crystal Anne:
Herself

Doctor Clayton Forrester:
Trace Beaulieu
Tv's Frank:
Frank Conliff
Unidentifed Male:
Matthew Blackwell

CREW:

Proofreader:
Jeff Roberts (MIA)
Final Host checkers / spotters / VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE:
Michael J. Wallen
Vadal
Antaeus Feldspar
The Toiler for whom I thanked by tearing down her work:
Crystal Anne
Final "poof" stolen from:
EYE OF ARGON, by Adam Cadre. The best MSTing on the net, and
got really ripped off in the awards.

SPECIAL THANKS: (the FUN part)

Had my copy of MANOS for three months:
Chris (tee hee)
Second-biggest MSTie I know:
Nick (the hentai man)
Nick's friend:
Ben (son of the hentai man)
The better half of Granny:
Emily (the usual applies)
Too nice to be real:
Erica (how come YOU'RE reading this?)
Right in the middle of things:
Devon (i doubt you'll ever see this, but who
gives?)
Best person on Earth:
(Your name here)
I'm too tired to think up funny credits for:
Joey (#1 pacifist)
Ben R. (most misunderstood)
Ms. Mac
Mr. Pig
Mr. Duc
Ms. Schwab
Jud (need I say more?)

THE REAL BEST BRAINS:
Kevin Murphy, Michael J. Nelson, Mary Jo Pehl,
Paul Chaplin, Jim Mallon, Patrick Brantsberg, Bill
Corbett, and Bridget Jones
(Plus 100 others who I forgot)

BORING LEGAL CRAPOLA:
MST3000, its characters, and the
characterizations of above,
are fully created / owned by Best Brains
International. I only
hope that they are merciful with their powers and
allow hopeless addicts like myself the privilege
of writing these.

CRYPTIC MESSAGES:
Speak nothing of this in the village, Susanna
Sew buttons on your underpants
...but did you read Saturday 3.10A?
No, it's the way I *am*
Are these credits copious or what?
You too
*Peverted Stare*

NOT-SO-CRYPTIC MESSAGES:
Keep the archive running
Michael K. Neylon is your master.

STAY TUNED FOR "MAGIC HOLIDAYS": PART TWO OF
THE SAILOR
MOON TRILOGY!

___ ___
( _`\ ( _`\
| (_) ) | ( (_)
A B.G. Production.

--
http://mbr-refer.neotown.com/immg/ --- The Mystery USENET Theater 3000
Incredible Melting Episode Guide!!!

"Reality is something you play with. Like Silly Putty." - 10 pt. reference,
direct from MST3k.

(Yes, this *is* The Poster Formerly Known as Weretorgo!)