Misting: First Date/Marriage of the Millennium [MMPR] [3/5]

MBlackw415

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
>Soon, the five Aquitian Rangers entered the room. "Billy," said
>a startled Delphine, "I thought you had gone to Earth?" Billy
>responded, "I did, but I was asked to return and bring you back
>to Earth to help stop the army of evil, which I presume
>was responsible for that explosion."

Tom: [as Delphine] Nah, it's just Rush Limbaugh doing his
jumping jacks.

> "Yes," said Cestral, "our
>scanners indicate it was a Machine Empire skybase, accompanied
>by Master Vile's skullship." Soon, a red alert sounded throughout
>the complex.

Mike: I see the guy on the red alert button is quite attentive.

> "There was a massive bombardment," said Cestral,
>"massive destruction in quadrants 40 though 65." Billy was
>shocked, "Sixty-Five?!.

Crow: [as Billy] I keep telling those stormtroopers that we don't
have those blasted droids!

> Cestria and the kids! Delphine, send me
> there." Billy soon found himself in what was left of his
>residence.

Tom: Young Jimmy's been playing with the chemistry set again.

> "Cestria, Zordonia, Alphana, Manati!" he shouted for
>his family.

Crow: What sort of names are those?
Mike: I hear that "Manati" means "The Wetter of Beds" in Aquatian.

> "Daddy!" a weak voice called from an adjoining room.
>
>As Billy entered the adjoining room, he was saddened by what he
>saw.

Crow: [as Billy] Matthew Broderick? As Inspector Gadget?
Are they insane?

> The twins, Zordonia and Alphana, were dead, crushed beneath
>a fallen oxygen generator.

Tom: These must be the new airmasks that Northwest will be providing
in case of a loss in cabin pressure.

> The youngest, Manati, was loosing
>blood rapidly. And Cestria, his beloved wife, was unconscious.
>Billy roused her with the Aquitian equivalent of smelling salts.

Mike: Which for some reason, was wheat germ.

>"Billy," she said weakly, "I'm glad your home."

Crow: [as Cestria] Sorry... about the ... mess...

> She looked at the
>destruction around her, and at her two dead children. "Our
>younglings, "she said, growing ever weaker, "I couldn't save
> them. And Manati is dying as well."

Tom: [as Cestria] But I saved our Hummels.

> "You aren't doing that well
>yourself," Billy told her, "The medical units are on the way, but
>with twenty-five quadrants affected, it could be awhile."

Mike: [as Billy] But they said they could get here earlier if
something froze over though...

> Manati
>looked up, said "Mommy, Daddy, I love you," and then, little
>Manati died. Billy shed many tears for his children, then
>comforted his dying wife.

Tom: [as Billy] ..5...6...7... Ok, that's enough. Back to being
a Power Ranger!

> "Billy," she said, fading fast, "I hope
>you can find happiness with another, perhaps someone on Earth.

Mike: Hey? How about Sandra?
Crow: [as Cestira] Ah, who am I kidding? Billy, you're going to
die alone and friendless.

>But, always remember me." "I love you," he responded, holding
>her close. He gave her one final kiss and then, Cestria died in
>his arms.

Mike: Billy then roars out the Klingon death cry.

>As Billy wept over the loss of his family, Brian was arriving on
>Phaedos, looking for Dulcea.

Tom: [as Brian] Where the heck am I? I knew I should have taken
that left turn at Albequerque...

> He landed in a rocky section of the
>planet, "Just like the arrival scene in my movie," he thought,
>and made his way towards Dulcea's plateau.

Tom & Crow: ROCK CLIMBING!

> Brian was amazed how
>little had changed in six thousand years.

Mike: Oh sure, ignoring the small shifts in the continental plates,
the rise and fall of several empires, and the changes in
evolution.
Crow: Well, I bet that Wal-Mart was still there 6000 years ago.
Tom: [as Brian] Still not enough steel, though.

> Soon, he reached the
>edge of the plateau, where, in his script, Tengu attacked the
>Rangers.

Mike: [as Brian, reading] "Brian then throws himself over the
plateau"... hey, I don't remember writing that!

> "If this were my movie," he said to himself," some
>Tengas would swoop down from the sky." As if on cue, a flock of
>Tengas, accompanied by Prince Gasket and Archerina, attacked
>Brian.

Tom: [as Brian Blessed] Fly! Fly, my Hawkmen, fly!

> "So, former Ranger," said Gasket, "Is your marriage so
>unhappy now that you seek a former love?" "Taunt me all you
>want," responded Brian, "My marriage is strong, and your
>Alliance is weak."

Mike: So the wed is mightier than the sword?

> Brian created an arsenal to fight the Tengas,
>knocking several out of the sky, then turning his attention to
>the mechanical miscreants. Brian created a Katana-sword, with
>which he removed Archerina's head from her mechanical torso.

Tom: [as Brian] Ah, got that nasty wart off.

>"Press the attack," Gasket told the Tengas.

Crow: Press the button, Frank!

>The Tengas began to surround Brian when, from out of nowhere
>there came a high-pitched trill.

All: JADZIA!
Crow: *NOW* this is going to get interesting...
Mike: Wait, I thought she was dead...

> The Tengas' sensitive ears were
>overwhelmed, and they fled.

Mike: The main fighting force of Phaedos can be defeated by a
Sheryl Crow CD? Man, these guys are wimps!

> Without back-up, Gasket grabbed
>Archerina's head and body and retreated.

Crow: Gasket just wanted to get ahead...

> Brian looked up to
>ledge and saw just what he expected, a green- cloaked figure
>putting a two-part staff back together.

Tom: Robin Hood?!

> "Nice timing, Dulcea. I
> see my gift to you works as good as ever," he shouted to
>her.

Mike: If it fell apart, how can it be any good?

> "Morphos!" Dulcea screamed excitedly, leaping to the ground,
>shedding her cloak,

Crow: Hello, what's this?
Mike: She's only decloaking. Must be a Warbird.

> and embracing her former lover. "Not to
>tight, Dulcea, I'm married with two children now," he told her.

Mike: [as Brian] Have you met my lovely wife, Barbara Streisand?

>"Oh," she said, letting go of him, "I guess after six thousand
>years, I should have expected you to have found happiness.

Tom: Six thousand years and only 2 kids? What, does he only
feel in the mood every millennium or something?
> Come,
>let's go to the temple." The two ex-lovers made their way to the
>Ninjetti temple, looking exactly as it did when Brian last saw
>it.

Mike: ...a pile of smouldering ashes.

> "So, where's Snoggle?" he asked.

Crow: Snoggle the Doggle!

> Dulcea responded sadly,
>"Snoggle died a century ago, he had a good long life." "I'm
>sorry," Brian told her, remembering when he gave Snoggle to her.

Tom: Is it just me, or does it sound like Snoggle is the name
that Dulcea named the hickey that Brian gave her?

>After preparing some squirbs,

Mike: Mmmmm, roasted squirbs!
Crow: Tastes like chicken!

> Dulcea asked, "What brings you here
>after all this time?" Brian told her, "An Alliance of evil
>unlike any ever seen is threatening Earth.

Tom: Earth, and only Earth, mind you. Even though the entire
planet is backwater compared to the rest of the galaxy,
and hasn't even invented long-term space travel yet, and
can't possibly be a threat to the rest of the universe.

> The group that
>attacked me was just a small portion. I have been sent here by
>Dimitria of Inquarus, Zordon's successor, to recruit your help."

Mike: [as Brian] So, where are they? We desperately need those
waiters, groundskeepers and valets!

>"I would be honored to," she replied hesitantly, "but you know
>that if I leave this plateau, let alone Phaedos itself, I
>would age rapidly."

Crow: [as Dulcea] I might get wrinkles!

> "That can be prevented," Brian told her as he
>reached for the Power Box he wore and got the belt Dimitria gave
>him. "Wear this," he told her,

Tom: [as Brian] And you shall become the great and powerful
PUMAMA- er... PUMAWOMAN!

> "It will prevent you from aging,
>or so Dimitria says."

Mike: It will also hold up her pants.

> Dulcea takes the belt from Brian and
>places it around her waist. Soon, a strange, green aura surrounds
>her.

Crow: Man, does she have a great aura, or what!

> "Perhaps a local test before we leave the planet," Brian
> suggests, "perhaps to the Nathadian Monolith?" "Once we step off
>the plateau, we'll know if this works.

Mike: [as Dulcea] And if it doesn't, I'm dead. Ok, let's go!

> And the Great Power should
>be helpful against the Alliance." The two of them step off the
>plateau, Dulcea doesn't age rapidly.

Tom: However, both do plummet quickly to their deaths.

> Soon, they head towards the
>monolith and the Great Power.

Crow: They're going to become Space Babies!

>The other five Rangers also experience delaying tactics.

Mike: Probably stopped home to play Mortal Kombat 4 on their
Playstation.

> Jason is
>confronted by Barox Bounty Hunters and Quantrons, but receives
>assistance from Trey. Tommy encounters Super Putties,

Tom: Super Putties? What's their special power?
Mike: Sticking to the comics, then pulling themselves into weird
shapes in order to distort them!

> under
>Klank's command, but Titanus arrives with the special blasters.

Mike: Oh, thank goodness for those special blasters!
Crow: My heart nearly stopped beating there!

>Rocky's journey to Ninjor's temple is delayed by the appearance
>of Vampirus and Count Nocturne, but Ninjor's timely arrival
>sends the blood-thirsty duo fleeing.

Tom: On further review, it was discovered that they were only
Jehovah's Witnesses.

> Kat's search for Lerigot on
>Liaria is hindered by Pirahanoids, humanoid creatures on whom the
>Pirahanatrons are based, but Lerigot's magic saves her.

Mike: You know, I'm sensing a pattern here.

> Elgar and
>Rito had been sent to stop Justin from contacting the Blue
>Senturion at the Intergalactic Police Academy.

Crow: Starring Intergalactic Steve Guttenburg!

> Fortunately, for
>Justin, the two dimwits thought they were told to watch Police
>Academy and were in the middle of Police Academy 5 when their
>mistake was discovered.

Crow: D'oh!
Mike: Hey, good call, Crow!
Tom: When will Evil ever learn never to hire dimwits to do the
evil deeds?

> General Havok and Scorpina were sent
>instead. The evil duo attacked the academy shortly after Justin
>arrived.

Crow: Coincidentally, the attack came shortly after the film
crew arrived too.

> It took the combined skills of all instructors and
>cadets to give Justin and the Senturion enough time to head for
>Earth.

Mike: Leaving the Academy in ruins.

>By the time the seven Rangers returned with the Allies they
>sought, the last of the Power Weapons had been completed.

Crow: Nerf Scud Missiles!

>Dimitria, using D.E.C.A.,

Mike: Don't Eat Candied Apples?
Tom: Doing Etchings of Christina Applegate?
Crow: Damn Enough of the Clinton Administration?

> the Power Station's on-board computer,
>determined assignments for the gathered throng of Rangers.

Mike: Phew, at least that wasn't for a *thong* of Rangers!

>Jason, Zack, Trini, Billy, and Kim would wear their original
>outfits. Jason would also receive the new Dragon Dagger and
>Dragon Shield.

Tom: As well as the Dragon Key Finder, the Dragon Minivac and
the Dragon Putting Wedge.

> Zack and Trini would command the DinoMegazord,
>Jason the Dragonzord, and Billy and Kim the ThunderMegazord.

Crow: In a change of pace, Rocky was asked to command the '72
AMC PacerMegazord.

>Brian was given his second Silver outfit, Manareek, and command
>of CheetahZord. Tommy was given his White Ranger uniform and
>command of both the TigerZord and FalconZord, with Saba at his
>side. Rocky, Adam, Aisha and Kat were given the Metallic Armor.

Mike: Which allowed them to sing Twisted Sister and Megadeth songs
really well.

>Rocky and Aisha were placed in charge of the NinjaMegazord,
>while Adam and Kat oversaw the ShogunMegazord.

Tom: There's not enough outfits to go around?! Yeesh!
Crow: [as Dimitria] I've determined that all you females will have
to go around in a bikini.

> When it was
>determined that Tanya was the only Ranger left with Zeo
>experience who could command both the ZeoMegazord and
>SuperZeoMegazord, Bob solved this by cloning Adam, Rocky, Kat and
>Tommy, all wearing the Zeo uniforms and using Zeo weapons.

Mike: [smacks his head] Why didn't they just clone them all
before?! Yeesh!
Tom: "Zen and the art of Zeo Weapons," coming to bookstores
this Christmas.

>Tommy2 would be given the Red Battlezord, while Tanya and Adam2
>commanded the ZeoMegazord and Rocky2 and Kat2 took charge of the
>Super ZeoMegazord. The recently rebuilt Robot Rangers,

Crow: ROBOT Rangers?!
Tom: Mike, did you have a hand in building those?
Mike: No way! You saw what my first robot did!

> Bart and
>Justin were given the Turbo Uniforms and the new Turbo R.A.M.

Tom: It's a nitrous-oxide powered sheep!

>Justin, Robot Ashley and Robot Carlos were placed in the
>TurboMegazord, while Robot Cassie, Robot Justin and Robot TJ were
>to operate RescueMegazord.

Mike: And now, they're about to time travel forward in time to
get more Rangers to help out.

> Bart was placed in control of
> MegaLimozord.

Crow: The MegaLimozord?! What, is this what the guests of the
Power Rangers use to get to and from the studio?

> Andros was given control of the AstroMegazord, and
>the current Rangers used the AstroZords. Dimitra and Alpha 7
>would monitor the battle from a new Power Chamber, one built deep
>below the Crowmeowme Estate.

Tom: [as Brian] It's made of steel, you know!

> Dimitria determined that the best
>place for a first line of defense would be the asteroid belt
>between Mars and Jupiter,

Tom: Boy, won't the Rangers be surprised when the enemy attacks
through the Netherlands instead?

> with the Astro Megaship as advanced
>warning/first strike in the rings of Saturn.

Crow: And when Jupiter aligns with Mars, it's the o/~ Age of
Aquarius.... o/~

> Andros and the Astro
>Megaship would transport Pyramidas, SuperZeoMegazord and
>Red Battlezord to the a steroids on his way to Saturn.

Tom: Which the Olympic committee immediate caught attention to
and disqualified the Red Battlezord.

> The other
>Rangers would set up on the moon, to prevent the deaths of
>further innocents.

Mike: Yes, but is anyone truly innocent?
Crow: Enough psychological babble, Nelson!
Tom: Let's take a break before we start arguing about Jung,
shall we?
[The trio stands and exits.]

[1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 4 . . . 5 . . . 6 . . . ]

[The Bridge of the SoL. Mike is standing at the command
console. There are large stacks of books to Mike's left
and right. Mike reads one with a puzzled look on his
face. Tom and Crow enter.]
Crow: Yo! What up, Mike?
Mike: Oh, hi there, um, homebots.
Tom: Is there something wrong?
Mike: Oh, this story's getting to me. I have no idea
who most of these characters are.
Crow: I can help you on that one, Mike. You see, I'm
a big Power Ranger fan...
Mike: Really? I thought Tom was the Power Ranger fan, and
you were hooked on Sailor Moon because "Gypsp"
introduced you to them.
[Silence]
Tom: Mike, we don't actually have continuity...
Mike: Oh. Well, carry on then.
Crow: [normal] Anyway, Tom and I have prepared this
presentation to instruct you on who these Power
Rangers are.
[The camera pulls back to show a series of presentation
easels that have been set up. Tom now carries a pointer.]
Mike: Enlighten me, guys.
Crow: Originally, there were five Power Rangers.
Tom: Billy, Kimberly, Zack, Trini and Jason. They were,
respectively, the Blue, Pink, Black, Yellow, and
Red Rangers.
Crow: Later Tommy, the Green Ranger, showed up.
Mike: He later started that clothing line, right?
Tom: Right.
Crow: And each of them had a Zord...
Mike: Wasn't that a toy line in the 1980s?
Tom: No, those were Zoids.
Crow: Then, some of the Rangers got traded to the
Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad, so they got
some replacements, Rocky, Aisha and Adam.
Tom: Then Kimberly left, and Kat wandered in...
Mike: Terry Farrell played that in the American
version, right?
Crow: ...and then an annoying kid came in to replace
Billy.
[Mike begins to speak.]
Tom: And no, his name wasn't Wesley.
Crow: Or Marrissa.
Tom: Or Naomi.
[Mike shuts his mouth.]
Crow: Then, the Power Rangers moved to Brazil, so they
had to create a new team. The new rangers were
Amy, Rei, Serena, Chinchilla and Raul. They were
the Mighty Morphing Fighting Streetsweeper Power
Rangers.
Mike: Really? Wow. I never heard of them.
Tom: Then, the Power Rangers went into space, and
they had to recruit new rangers. So, the
new rangers were Rokk Krinn, Irma Arden, Garth
Ranzz, Drake Burroughs, and Tenzil Kem..
Mike: Guys?
Crow: Yeah?
Mike: You're making this up as you go along, aren't
you?
Crow: Well, yeah.
Tom: We have no idea who most of these people are
either.
Mike: Oh. [pause] Maybe we've got a FAQ around here...
[The lights begin to flash.]
Mike: Well, we'll just have to suffer through this then
cause we've got Ranger sign!!!
[Mike hits the light and the door sequence begins.]

[6 . . . 5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . ]

[The bots and Mike enter and seat themselves.]
Crow: So, should we try to explain who's who in Babylon 5 next?
Mike: Some other time.

>Before the Rangers departed for their battle positions, Dulcea
>and Ninjor combined their powers to grant the Rangers additional
>powers, a combination of Ninjetti and Ninja, which was dubbed
>Ninjatti.

Tom: [Dulcea] Look, we changed a letter, and got a bunch of new
powers! Isn't it amazing!

> Brian, Kim, Tommy, Billy, Adam, Rocky, and Aisha
>retained their old spirit animals.

Crow: What's Chakotay doing here?!

> Jason was given the lion,
>fierce and strong. Zack was the mongoose, cunning and swift.

Mike: You know, as a spirit animal, the mongoose seems like a
really lame choice!

>Trini, the Mantis, quick and deadly.

Crow: Trini gained the power to regenerate from the deadly attacks
of "The Ghost who walks in Space."

> Katherine got, oddly enough,
>the cat, graceful and clever.

Tom: Kat then wandered off to sleep in the sun.

> Bob received the cobra, stealthy
>and dangerous.

Mike: Instantly, Zack and Bob become involved in a bitter fight to
the death.

> For Tanya, there was the nightingale, musical and
>quick. Justin got the ant, small yet powerful.

Crow: [as Justin] Oh, no thanks. There's already been enough bug
movies this year!

> TJ got the owl,
>wise and fast. Cassie was bestowed with the rabbit, short and
>swift.

Mike: And she gained big sharp pointy teeth!

> Carlos got the coyote, tricky and strong.

Tom: Carlos immediately began investing in the ACME Corportation.
Crow: Shouldn't Carlos be the Jackal?

> Ashley got the
>butterfly, beautiful and elusive.

Tom: And easily captured by five year olds with a glass jar.

> Bart was the elephant,
>unforgetting and powerful.

Mike: Okay, we're going to call Bart "Stampy" for the rest of the
story.
Crow: That seems appropriate.
Tom: I wonder if Bart now despises donkeys? Hmmm.

> Andros received the nimniem, a
>creature indigenous to his homeworld that was known for it's
>swift speed and powerful, crushing claws.

Crow: So, he's Wolverine then?

> With their new
>Ninjatti powers, the Rangers departed to their assigned
>positions.

Tom: This has all the set up of a logic problem.

>Soon, all Ranger units had assumed their battle positions and
>were ready for the on-coming battle. What they weren't ready for
>was a sneak attack by a small force consisting of King Sphinx,
>Robogoat, Repellator, Hydro Hog, Cog Changer, and Count
>Nocturne.

Mike: They're not supervillians. It's actually the faculty of
Harvard's economic department.
Tom: Soon, the Power Rangers will learn all about the joys
of macroeconomics.

> While Sphinx, Robogoat, Repellator and Hydro Hog
>attacked the Astro Megaship, Cog Changer and Nocturne snuck
>aboard.

Mike: They were disguised as meter readers.

> Cog Changer placed his evil cogs in the Astro Megaship's
> transformation mechanism, preventing them from using
>AstroMegazord.

Crow: D'oh!
Mike: Should of use Spacely Sprockets instead of Cogswell Cogs!
Tsk tsk!

> Count Nocturne's mission was more personal.

Tom: [as Nocturne] There's Pokemon on here! I know it! Have to
catch them all!

> While
>Carlos was a vampire, Nocturne could see what Carlos saw. As
>Carlos was about to bite Ashley, Nocturne saw her and realized
>that she would be the perfect mate for him.

Mike: Funny. I felt the same way about Jenna Elfman.

> He knew that making
>Ashley his bride would give him both a Ranger who would be out
>of the battle and someone to bare his offspring.

Crow: So, she's going to remove the clothes of a those
"Pretty Fly for a White Guy" people? What?

>Nocturne, disguised as a bat, searched the Megaship for her
>quarters.

Mike: Unfortunately, Mark McGuire found him first and hit
Number 62 with the Count.

> When he found them, empty, he hid in her closet,
>awaiting her arrival.

Crow: He probably just wanted to hang out with her dainty things.

> As soon as she opened the closet, he would
>take her to an asteroid cave and bite her.

Tom: Or he could save time, and bite her there...

>Nocturne did not have to wait long for his intended to arrive.
>Ashley soon came into her quarters with a dreamy look on her
>face.

Mike: [as Ashley] Mmmm, Leonardo DeCaprio!

> She was thinking of Bart, her lover, and how much their
>relationship had changed since she first met him.

Crow: [as Ashley] I never knew someone could be so hung up about
steel...

> She remembered
>teaching him about fashion design, auto mechanics and Earth
>dancing.

Tom: ...Or get your associate degree in computer repair and
programming, at the Ashley School for Liberal Arts.
Crow: Wait! Isn't his brother an expert in auto mechanics?
Why did *she* teach him?
Mike: Just nod and move on, Crow.

> She thought about how, on the shuttle trip, they became
>good friends, heck, Bart considered her his best friend. She
>recalled how, shortly after they returned to Earth, they
>admitted their growing attraction for each other,

Tom: Actually, he just started stalking her, and it kinda grew
from there.

> and shared
>love's first kiss. Of course, she also had feelings for someone
>else for a while, but that changed just over two months ago.

Mike: Right after Bart murdered the guy.

> For
>the holidays, Bart took Ashley to a private cabin Brian owned in
>the mountains.

Tom: Which, incidentally, was made of steel.

> They skied, rode snowmobiles and drank hot cocoa.
>And, on Christmas Eve, they became lovers.

Crow: Wait! How can they be lovers if they can't be friends?
Mike: They are friends.
Crow: Oh. Carry on then.

> She forgot all about
>the other guy, she even moved into the Crowmeowme estate to be
>with Bart all the time.

Crow: Oh, great. Now I'm going to be wondering who this 'other guy'
is for the rest of this fanfic!
Tom: Don't worry. It was probably that Jesse guy from MTV.
Mike: If it's OJ, then the story's really going to heat up soon.

> Now, she was just waiting for him to pop
>the question, and she had something in her closet which she
>hoped would help.

Crow: Saaaaaay...
Mike: [coughs]
Tom: Oh, she's going to use the Count to whap Bart upside the head!

>As soon as she opened the closet, Nocturne emerged.

Crow: ...in Ashley's pink miniskirt!

> He quickly
>covered her mouth before she could scream. He wrapped his other
>arm around her belly and prepared to teleport to his asteroid.

Crow: Shouldn't it be just below his backteroid?

>At that same time, at the staging area on the moon, Bart was
>running a diagnostic on Stretched Fury with Je.E.V.S. Mark II.

Tom: It's broken. That'll be $500.

>Bart became distracted and disoriented by a telepathic flash he
>had. Like all Minutiaeites, Bart had developed a telepathic link
>with his lover, Ashley.

Crow: That must make affairs difficult.
Mike: Hello? Oh, hang on. My wife's on the other lobe.
Tom: Just pay the money for lobe waiting, Mikey.

> This link was affected by the distance
>between the two, but Bart could tell there was trouble. Bart
>quickly opened a communications channel to the Astro Megaship,
>first on Ashley's private frequency.

Mike: Or, as everyone else knew it, 1-900-Ashley!

> When he couldn't get
>through to her directly, he contacted the bridge. TJ answered,
>"Astro Megaship, TJ here." "Teej, this is Bart, I just picked up
>a telepathic flash from Ash,

Tom: [as Bart] I think he's off fighting the forces of evil with
his metallic arm!

> I think she may be in trouble. Why
>don't you and Cass go check on her." "No problem, Bart," TJ
>responded. He put the channel on hold, signaled Cassie, and the
>two of them headed towards Ashley's quarters.

Mike: Along the way, Cassie gained the powers of an otter, wet
and furry, while TJ gained the powers of a paramecium,
oozy and self-replicating.

>Ten minutes later, Bart's communicator chirped.

Tom: Picard to Riker! Three to beam up!

> "Teej?" "Yeah
>Bart, Cassie and I got to Ashley's quarters and they were empty.
>Her closet was opened and clothes were spread apart, like someone
>was hiding in it.

Crow: Who could be hiding in the closet?
Tom: Janet Reno?

> We've got D.E.C.A. checking security logs to
>see who it was." Bart sighed, "Je.E.V.S. can handle things by
>himself, I'm teleporting there. Bart Out." Bart quickly
>programed some orders into Je.E.V.S., giving the robot total
>control of the mighty Limozord.

Mike: The Limozord spent the rest of the fanfic driving up and
down the street looking for hookers.

**continued**